Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 05:23 PM   #201
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to SocoNhydro420
Default Re: SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity

MopeyJoe, good catch i think thats supposed to be mid VC, not much of a difference but thanks for pointing it out. Yes it does have quite a range. If you think you should be in D4 send me a PM. I tried to space people out so that each division has sufficient players.

MUST... AAA...

FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline
Old 05-31-2011, 02:19 AM   #202
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everr View Post
yeah im in the army and i realize that you only have 1000 health your gonna need a shit load of craftsmen to get your health up but i wouldnt think that many. you could also just be sitting there not playing with that many huh? XDD well it takes me 5 minutes to load a song i can play 2 rounds of this before a song loads and im gonna play ffr all day! an can we start the tourny in iraq time? its the 31st right now lol so 24 hours till it starts for me (:
Why the army specifically? Maybe it's none of my business. xP
And yea, basically I craftsman whored. It makes you pretty much invincible unless ALL tanks fire at you simultaneously (which happens all the time). It pretty much ****s you over no matter what you do.
Also, put the placeholder as ScarletSky, emulord since I'm splitting the loot with him. :3

Old 05-31-2011, 05:13 AM   #203
Everr
Strongest Survive
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletSky View Post
Why the army specifically? Maybe it's none of my business. xP
And yea, basically I craftsman whored. It makes you pretty much invincible unless ALL tanks fire at you simultaneously (which happens all the time). It pretty much ****s you over no matter what you do.
Also, put the placeholder as ScarletSky, emulord since I'm splitting the loot with him. :3
put the pot at everr cause im at 95 right now LOL and i got like 10 more hours of playing ffr.. (: and uhhh i joined because it was the best option for me at the time. airforce office wasnt open and i was never intrested in the airforce and i dont want to do marines thats kinda lame lol im not a workout all day kinda person and marines are and i dont want navy because.... well... they have there names on there asses instead of there chest bahaha sorry but i just cant do that XD. yeah i kinda figured out that after level 50 or so you need to buy them with all your money anyway because if there taking you below 700 then its gonna be a problem next round. i think i might of messed up more in the biginning rounds though cause im only getting about 30k to spend each round.

EDIT: Scarlet you win rofl got to 107 with 475 gunmen 238 craftsmen and 35 silo workers XD 270 rounds.. only needed to reload about twice every game butttt *sigh* i was not spending anything for a round then spending it all then waiting a round and that last round i died on just freakin killed me really fast like thats rediculous lol anyway it was fun! (: my right index is so sore i had to start using my palm to click rofl then my left hand. i probably could of played ffr and got 5k on my own with all the time i spent haha

AAA's: 136
Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)

FC's: 600
Best Black Flag: X
Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

Last edited by Everr; 05-31-2011 at 07:44 AM..
Old 05-31-2011, 11:19 AM   #204
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
put the pot at everr cause im at 95 right now LOL and i got like 10 more hours of playing ffr.. (: and uhhh i joined because it was the best option for me at the time. airforce office wasnt open and i was never intrested in the airforce and i dont want to do marines thats kinda lame lol im not a workout all day kinda person and marines are and i dont want navy because.... well... they have there names on there asses instead of there chest bahaha sorry but i just cant do that XD. yeah i kinda figured out that after level 50 or so you need to buy them with all your money anyway because if there taking you below 700 then its gonna be a problem next round. i think i might of messed up more in the biginning rounds though cause im only getting about 30k to spend each round.

EDIT: Scarlet you win rofl got to 107 with 475 gunmen 238 craftsmen and 35 silo workers XD 270 rounds.. only needed to reload about twice every game butttt *sigh* i was not spending anything for a round then spending it all then waiting a round and that last round i died on just freakin killed me really fast like thats rediculous lol anyway it was fun! (: my right index is so sore i had to start using my palm to click rofl then my left hand. i probably could of played ffr and got 5k on my own with all the time i spent haha
Ya I get that. Lots of people go for the Army because they guarantee you your MOS. Most of my family's full of marines soo >.> But my uncle was in the Navy (joined them because of their short boot camp). He was a SEAL and did navigation so he got to sit up at the deck and kiss ass to the admiral all day. xD

Well, when you told me you made Round 95 I got worried so here's my current best:

Honestly, getting this far was luck because usually once you start hitting triple digit rounds, tanks will do exactly what happened to you and a bunch of them will hit you all at once killing you instantly. But you had me worried for a second there, so nice job. :3

Last edited by ScarletSky; 05-31-2011 at 11:26 AM..
Old 05-31-2011, 02:00 PM   #205
MopeyJoe
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Hmmm... looking over the prizes, noticing the fact that it is winner take all, and assuming you are spliting the credits evenly between all the division winners, that would be around 40,428 credits for the winner.

But I also assume you are NOT splitting the credit winnings evenly. I take it you are going to do something where the D7 winner gets the most credits out of anyone.

But enough of my own thoughts, the tournament starts tomorrow and I wish everyone (including myself) good luck.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:19 PM   #206
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

[quote=MopeyJoe;3477456]But I also assume you are NOT splitting the credit winnings evenly. I take it you are going to do something where the D7 winner gets the most credits out of anyone.
QUOTE]

Right, the credits wont be split evenly, after the fundraiser i had last night, i think we have enough credits to give prizes to the top two now. Ill be working on song choices today as well as sending a PM out to the participants to remind them of the tourney. Goodluck to everyone! First round starts tonight (tomorrow?) at 12:01 AM server time.

And will do scarlet, ill split the earnings between you and emulord. I think its safe to say noone is going to get past round 204 so ill dish out the credits now .

MUST... AAA...

FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

Last edited by SocoNhydro420; 05-31-2011 at 02:22 PM..
Old 05-31-2011, 02:35 PM   #207
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

IMO, horrible choice for a mini-tourney. I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too ****ing good at defense games. >.>
Also, did you catch my PM?

Old 05-31-2011, 02:48 PM   #208
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Credits sent
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Credits.jpg (47.4 KB, 0 views)

MUST... AAA...

Old 05-31-2011, 02:51 PM   #209
Everr
Strongest Survive
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocoNhydro420 View Post
Donators for June:

pmonibuv1: 30,000 <3 <3
SocoNhydro420: 40,000
alloyus: 50,000 <3 <3
SkarletSky: 50,000 <3 <3
MooMoo_Cowfreak: 10,000 <3
igotrhythum: 60,000 <3 <3 <3
VarleyisDance: 28,000 <3 <3
xXAll-ProXx: 15,000 <3

Total: 283,000
Thank you everyone for donating but dont you think Soco deserves some hearts too?! come onnn soooocooo :P take alittle looovveee

Old 05-31-2011, 02:56 PM   #210
MopeyJoe
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Thank you everyone for donating but dont you think Soco deserves some hearts too?! come onnn soooocooo :P take alittle looovveee
If SoCo loved himself, would that be... you know what? I don't want to know.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:01 PM   #211
Everr
Strongest Survive
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MopeyJoe View Post
If SoCo loved himself, would that be... you know what? I don't want to know.
haha Im sure he has a right.. that can go two ways lol hes supporting a whole division with credits though so he should know Im sending the hearts bahaha just I cant edit the main post sooo :P PUT SOME DAMN HEARTS IN THERE. curious howd you do a funraiser? like what exactly did you do?

Old 05-31-2011, 03:03 PM   #212
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
curious howd you do a funraiser? like what exactly did you do?
It wasnt exactly a fundraiser, since there werent any baked goods and such, but i pretty much made a thread asking for people to donate credits xD. And ill put some hearts next to my name since im gettin some love from someone other then myself hahaha ;D

MUST... AAA...

Old 05-31-2011, 03:04 PM   #213
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

If (when) I win DF's tourney I'll donate another 50k. :3

Old 05-31-2011, 03:07 PM   #214
MopeyJoe
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
It wasnt exactly a fundraiser, since there werent any baked goods and such
Clever. Should I put that in my signature?
Old 05-31-2011, 03:11 PM   #215
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MopeyJoe View Post
Clever. Should I put that in my signature?
Fundraisers don't always offer something in return. The goal of them is to raise funds, hence the obvious name. >.>
Methods can differ.

Old 05-31-2011, 03:13 PM   #216
Everr
Strongest Survive
FFR Veteran

Quote:
ill put some hearts next to my name since im gettin some love from someone other then myself hahaha ;D
YUS hahaha

and yeah scarlet is right! my mom raises money for 800 homeless families in hawaii and most of the time we dont offer anything.. unless you count feeding hungry kids in return lol

Last edited by Everr; 05-31-2011 at 03:15 PM..
Old 05-31-2011, 03:26 PM   #217
MopeyJoe
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Fund raisers, bake sales - same purpose.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:30 PM   #218
MaxGhost
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxGhost

Quote:
I'm winning right now you nutso.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:32 PM   #219
Everr
Strongest Survive
FFR Veteran

alright well I spent the past half hour getting no where trying to AAA the last 5 very easy songs I have left lol because my room mate is sleeping. Anyway I cant wait till tomarrow (: in a half hour its the 1st and when I wake up and get ready for work it will still be the 31st in FFR time sooo when I get back from work (: I cant wait to start whoring

Goodluck to everyone!

Old 05-31-2011, 03:39 PM   #220
MopeyJoe
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGhost View Post
I'm winning right now you nutso.
Ok, both of you calm down. Because we all know that I'M going to win. Besides, you two aren't even in the same division last time I checked.