Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives

Closed Thread

Old 02-4-2007, 08:02 PM   #261
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros
Default Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

holy **** lol
Old 02-5-2007, 10:16 AM   #262
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Wow, I was waiting for somebody that's actually still in the game to say something, but it looks like I'm dealing with a bunch of ****head inactives.

Stoic RoivaS
Rioting
Tokzic
Shashakiro
JurseyRider724
XObserveRx
nforcer06164

I think those are the only players we have left alive. Because of the two wolf vigilante kills, at least two wolves are still around, so if we screw up our lynch twice without a hit, it's over.

Now start posting. voting ends in 12.5 hours and nothing is being said.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 02-5-2007, 10:52 AM   #263
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

I just decided to look back at Observer because he was the first one to jump out at me from that list for some reason. Upon doing so, I found quite a basis for being suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xObserveRx View Post
If I was a wolf, I'd hit it.
Only the ninth post in, and there already an "If I was" post. I dimissed it at first, but at this point, it's unsettling.

Quote:
Aside from that,my suspicions (basically hunches at this point) are: Blah, Wilkin and Jurs. I have nothing on them at this point aside from gut instinct, but recently my gut has been wrong.
Post #110. He had a vote and justification on roundbox, but that's not the important thing here.

Quote:
I'd also like to hear more from Iggy. But I'm not going to say the convo with Fojar didn't look suspicious to me. Nforcer has been on my suspicion list for awhile now, but we'll leave that aside.

Wilkin.
OBJECTION! This post is a blatant contradiction of previous statements. Note that this post here, #197, is the first post by Observer since post #110 above. Look back if you don't believe me. If I had been on his suspicions list for a while, I would've been mentioned a while ago, not to mention in the last post he made, where he blatantly posted suspicions. Clearly not consistent.

Quote:
Okay, so I was suspicious of Nforcer for awhile (from right after our only conversation I believe) and when he was seered red, I was slightly relieved. Then I remembered about red millers.

As useful as he's being, I still get the same kinda vibe I got from him when we were wolf partners a few games back. It's pretty much impossible to tell the difference between red millers and wolves in this game (or at least at this point of it) and I could see Nforcer coming back to bite us in the ass... no pun intended.

I really think Omega should go though. He has been no where near as active as Nforcer and with activity comes mistakes. I really don't feel comfortable leaving Nforcer alive past tomorrow, and unless we seer another red then I think, activeness or not, he should go.
OBJECTION! Another blatant contradiction. He states that he was suspicious of me right after our conversation. According to my records, our only conversation occurred on January 25th, ending at 10:02 PM CST. His first post occurred after that conversation, and also his critical seventh post: the "suspicions" post. Let me post this conversation for you all to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy & nforcer, January 25th, 10:02 PM
xTried N Truex (9:47:39 PM): so have all of my posts just been disregarded as "obvious" information?
nforcer06164 (9:47:52 PM): I think you're a bit behind.
nforcer06164 (9:48:06 PM): We all understand the miller situation, it doesn't really warrant discussion.
nforcer06164 (9:48:18 PM): The safest thing to do, when a red is seered, is to lynch.
nforcer06164 (9:48:32 PM): And unfortunately, if one of us is a red miller and seered, we're gone.
xTried N Truex (9:48:48 PM): well that's a useless role then.
nforcer06164 (9:49:11 PM): For humans, yes it is.
nforcer06164 (9:49:16 PM): It helps the wolves
nforcer06164 (9:49:21 PM): seeing we have two seers.
nforcer06164 (9:49:25 PM): It's a counterbalance
nforcer06164 (9:49:30 PM): the blue millers are a blessing
nforcer06164 (9:49:36 PM): because if the wolf seer hits them
nforcer06164 (9:49:44 PM): they're basically like seer decoys
xTried N Truex (9:49:54 PM): sorta.
xTried N Truex (9:50:02 PM): but they're not that big of a deal to the wolves.
xTried N Truex (9:50:08 PM): whereas they're red flags to humans.
xTried N Truex (9:50:16 PM): sure, wolves are looking for blues
xTried N Truex (9:50:34 PM): but they know everyone who isn't a wolf, is blue or green.
nforcer06164 (9:50:47 PM): Yes, true.
xTried N Truex (9:50:55 PM): so (aside from kamikazes) in this game, wolves are probably safer to hit a "green" than a "blue."
xTried N Truex (9:51:05 PM): thus making the red miller even worse.
nforcer06164 (9:51:07 PM): Why's that?
xTried N Truex (9:51:15 PM): kamikaze's show up as blue.
xTried N Truex (9:51:32 PM): I'm talking early game.
xTried N Truex (9:51:52 PM): obviously at some point it's better to risk killing blues than not.
nforcer06164 (9:52:30 PM): Well, yeah, the kamikaze is basically a wolfsbane
nforcer06164 (9:52:44 PM): except they protect themselves every night.
xTried N Truex (9:53:18 PM): say we were a wolf team and some other person was our seer.
xTried N Truex (9:53:28 PM): and we see a blue tonight, what would you suggest doing?
xTried N Truex (9:54:03 PM): yes, this looks ridiculously suspicious, but I'm talking about the non-benefits of this red miller.
xTried N Truex (9:54:10 PM): vs. benefits of blue millers.
xTried N Truex (9:54:15 PM): or non-benefits for that matter.
nforcer06164 (9:55:14 PM): Well, I'd be wary of killing a blue.
nforcer06164 (9:55:31 PM): Mostly because of the chance of 1/3 kamikaze.
xTried N Truex (9:56:10 PM): okay, so at ANY point in the game, (unless of course it's known that kamikazes are gone.) it's a safer bet to kill a "green".
xTried N Truex (9:56:23 PM): from the wolves' perspective.
nforcer06164 (9:56:26 PM): Most likely, for the wolves at least.
nforcer06164 (9:56:27 PM): Yes.
xTried N Truex (9:56:38 PM): so how does being a red miller benefit humans?
nforcer06164 (9:59:16 PM): It doesn't.
nforcer06164 (9:59:19 PM): It's a curse.
nforcer06164 (10:00:19 PM): I've gotta get going; we can talk some other time.
xTried N Truex (10:00:25 PM): alright
xTried N Truex (10:00:32 PM): and yeah, I get the red miller thing now.
xTried N Truex (10:00:36 PM): it still blows though.
nforcer06164 (10:01:59 PM): It does. But that's the point; balance.
Can anybody tell me what makes me suspicious in this conversation? The only thing suspicious to me is that the game thread has been posted and Observer seems to not know what the **** is going on with roles. Could be acting or genuine confusion, but that point is irrelevant. He had seven posts after our conversation, right up to his suspicions post. I was not mentioned as being suspicious in any of those posts once.

The fact of the matter through all of this is, Observer immediately counted me in his suspicions right after I was seered red. Would be pretty convenient for a wolf to do, whether or not I am a wolf, don't you think? Also, his suspicion on me is unfounded, not to mention blatantly contradictory. To me, he's obviously trying to pull a stunt to get me lynched, and one more person voicing suspicions only makes that push towards a lynch stronger.

I think you've underestimated me. I'm not going to lay down. Observer.

Quote:

Last edited by nforcer06164; 02-5-2007 at 10:56 AM..
Old 02-5-2007, 11:27 AM   #264
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to StoicRoivaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer06164 View Post
I think those are the only players we have left alive. Because of the two wolf vigilante kills, at least two wolves are still around, so if we screw up our lynch twice without a hit, it's over.
I didn't read your long post before this, so pardon me if you already corrected yourself on this, but the triple kill is more likely to have been a wolfing, a vigi, and a kamikaze. Fyi.

At this point there isn't a whole lot to say. We have a game with 2 seers, red millers, and someone who's snuck through 2 lynches that has been seered red. It's crunch time and people can't afford to mess up.

Clearly we are hoping for someone to come out with some more red info, but otherwise, our path is quite transparent.
-Bowser
Old 02-5-2007, 03:51 PM   #265
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

If it was a wolfing, a vigi, and a kamikaze, four people would be dead.

This means

One wolf kill, two vigilantes
One wolf kill, one kamikaze

Either all three of them are human, or two are human and one is a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 02-5-2007, 04:12 PM   #266
rioting
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to rioting

First, an off-topic comment: The days/nights are taking too long. It takes 3 physical days to go through 1 game day and we are approaching 2 weeks. It's easy to lose interest when not enough events happen in such a long period.

Anyway...

We lost 3 people this past night (holy **** x3) which means one of the following:
  • Wolves used two vigilante kills and one regular kill.
  • Wolves used a regular kill on a kamikaze and consequently one of the wolves died in addition to the kamikaze, and they used a vigilante kill

The first case implies that there are at least 2 wolves alive, in the second , there only has to be at least one alive (seeing as the game is still going). Nforcer claimed the first possibility without considering the second one which may be a simple oversight but is still odd. Stoic suggested that the second possibility is more likely, and I agree with him because I believe that either blah or kilga was a wolf who therefore died attacking a kami.

I agree with some of nforcer's points on observer. However, nforcer's fingerpointing seems to imply that one and not both is a wolf (unless he's doing so under the assumption that he (nforcer) is going to be lynched, and in accusing observer will protect observer from lynch). However, we can't forget that nforcer has been seered red. I've said that early on nforcer looked human, but now in the later parts of the game he's inconsistent and more wolfy. So, unless some new information comes up, my vote goes to nforcer who has now survived 2 lynchings having been seered red.
Old 02-5-2007, 05:06 PM   #267
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Thanks for restating the exact same thing I just posted.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 02-5-2007, 05:08 PM   #268
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I missed the second possibility because I was under the assumption that if a wolf attacked a kamikaze, only the wolf died. My mistake.

Quote:
Old 02-5-2007, 05:17 PM   #269
rioting
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734 View Post
Thanks for restating the exact same thing I just posted.
no problem

Sorry, I didn't refresh before posting. I saw it after I posted and figured, meh, I said it better. o_O
Old 02-5-2007, 09:35 PM   #270
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to StoicRoivaS

We've waited as long as we can, and none of the wolves were man enough to bite. My seer has informed me that rioting is a wolf, and believes he should still go before nforcer. After next night, everyone should be known, and it'll be just a matter of hoping we don't hit both millers. GG wolves.
-Bowser
Old 02-5-2007, 09:48 PM   #271
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Alright, nice. I feared that the seers were dead and I didn't know who I was going to vote for, but this is good news. Best bet is to just go with this seeing. rioting.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-5-2007, 09:53 PM   #272
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

rioting (2) - Stoic RoivaS, JurseyRider734
xObserveRx (1) - nforcer06164
nforcer06164 (1) - rioting
Stoic RoivaS (0.0001) - phantom

Left to vote: xObserveRx, Shashakiro, Tokzic

One hour left, insta is at 4.

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
Old 02-5-2007, 09:56 PM   #273
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioting View Post
I agree with some of nforcer's points on observer. However, nforcer's fingerpointing seems to imply that one and not both is a wolf (unless he's doing so under the assumption that he (nforcer) is going to be lynched, and in accusing observer will protect observer from lynch). However, we can't forget that nforcer has been seered red. I've said that early on nforcer looked human, but now in the later parts of the game he's inconsistent and more wolfy. So, unless some new information comes up, my vote goes to nforcer who has now survived 2 lynchings having been seered red.
rioting, I'm not expecting to be lynched. I'm being perfectly honest and I'm playing this game day to day. I'm being trusted well enough to be kept alive. Remember that every time another red has come up, I've been spared for another day. I intend to help the humans see this game to the end, even with the challenge of being seered red.

Oh, and if you are indeed a wolf as stoic says, You've just given up your wolf partner. Well done. rioting.

Mr. or Ms. Seer(s), if you read this, I recommend a seering on Observer for tomorrow. I have a strong feeling he may be our last wolf.

Quote:
Old 02-5-2007, 10:15 PM   #274
rioting
FFR Player

WTF...

Go reading my effing posts. ANYONE who played with me last game who saw me as a wolf should notice the difference and see that I'm not a wolf. The seer couldn't possibly have seen me as a wolf. Maybe they saw red but that does not mean I'm a wolf. Ironic, though, I've been a propoent of eliminating reds when they show up and here I turn up red. Let me just say that killing me will accomplish nothing and because what we need to do is kill wolves not human.
Old 02-5-2007, 10:43 PM   #275
rioting
FFR Player

Ok, wrote that last post quickly because it pissed me off. My point is that I'm human, and if you compare me to my last game when I was a wolf, there's no way you can miss the difference. I know some of you will see this as a weak move ("oh he thinks he going to be lyched so it doesn't matter") but let me change my vote to observer. Nforcer may or may not be a miller. I know I'm human. And I did agree with nforcer's post -- observer looks wolfy. What, other than my supposedly being seered as "a wolf", makes you who voted for me suspicious of me?
Old 02-5-2007, 10:52 PM   #276
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Well, the day is over, but to answer you... I have to trust people who I've had faith in all game. Sorry, rioting.

Quote:
Old 02-5-2007, 10:54 PM   #277
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

Day's over.

rioting (3) - Stoic RoivaS, JurseyRider734, nforcer06164
xObserveRx (1) - nforcer06164, rioting
Stoic RoivaS (0.0001) - phantom

Left to vote: xObserveRx, Shashakiro, Tokzic

Game's also over, lol. Check postgame to see who won. ZOMG

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:03 AM   #278
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Archived 5-21-2014 12:03 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread