Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives

Closed Thread

Old 07-9-2009, 12:10 AM   #1
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default TWG LXXXIV: They're on a boat - POSTGAME

This was a decent game, I wasn't online that much to find out what was going on. Between work and my new 360 other things suffer. My analysis comes strictly from what I read in the thread.

WOLVES WIN

1. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
2. iluswirl (iluswirl)
3. RedHerring (FalseClues)
4. sc979 (sam97379)

5. AC1speakerbox (AC1colossus) - wolf
6. argo15 (Argo1516)
7. gun92 (james92hofmann)

8. Isosceles (dwaynejr1127) - Psychic
9. freakysnots (freakysnots) - Master Wolf
10. SangeKusanagi (gameguy81592) - wolf

11. Temote (Sumote)
12. Bolth Mannn (bolthmannn) - Wolf
13. FictionJunction (FikshonJunkshon)
14. Travman301 (Rbennie362)

15. Pntballa18 (Merlonfan28) - Guardian
16. jwcgator (Jwcgator2) - Seer

Individual Player Analysis

1. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) - Human - You played mediocre compared to a lot of the games I see you play. Also not sure why you decided to ignore the psychic reading. If there was a wolf pretending to be psychic, Jwc would have handled the counterclaims. There were none, Thus Iso was the legit psychic.

2. iluswirl (iluswirl) - Human - Outside of the post where you defended yourself, you didn't post one idea, suggestion, or even a post longer than 2 lines anywhere in the game. This was a subpar performance from you.

3. RedHerring (FalseClues) - Human - I'll recognize you're fairly new to the game and comment from that viewpoint. Personally I found you to be suspicious most of the game, you need to be careful with how your votes look. Often it looked like you were bandwagoning lynches (to quote you: Wolves love instas), and not collecting evidence of your own. Not keeping logs doesn't make you a wolf, but you were generally suspicious most of the game. (I actually had to re-check the playerlilst twice during the game to see if you were a wolf or not.) On the plus side I thought your defense was good, maybe not as solid as it could be with experience, but at least you tried, which is more then several people in this game.

4. sc979 (sam97379) - Human - Night one wolvings suck. Fair warning, next time you post game related info in an after death post its a game ban. Anything game-related can't be posted period whether it be real fake or stupid. It could adversely affect the game.

5. AC1speakerbox (AC1colossus) - wolf - Your activity level was very good, that made me happy. You got really angry when Argo called you out, which i would have interpenetrated as nervousness and lynched you for it, but nobody picked up on it.

6. argo15 (Argo1516) - Human - Quite at first, but you did indeed call all the wolves by the end of the game. Log checking only works if everyone keeps logs, which i why you offed red, Still though you brought the game almost back to a winnable situation. You probably could have done so with a little more support (See Iso)

7. gun92 (james92hofmann) - Hoochan - Human - Gun had to sub out early, But hoochan came in guns blazing, just in the wrong direction. (Don't point guns at the seer especially if theres no counterclaims). Freaky threw some oil on the fire and you got lynched fast.

8. Isosceles (dwaynejr1127) - Psychic - At the end of the game, You should have thrown your full weight behind Argo if you believed him. He needed the extra support, and your role was useless by that point anyway (Should another human be lynched the game would be over, If the game wasn't over you got a wolf). Had you supported Argo, I really do think this could have been turned into a last second human victory.

9. freakysnots (freakysnots) - Master Wolf - Freaky dominated this game, good discernment catching jwc's "slip up blue reveal" and calling pnt as a blue, as well as generally calling the shots for the entire wolf team. Had Argo not come on so right at the end of the game, Freaky would be MVP.

10. SangeKusanagi (gameguy81592) - Wolf - You and Bolth were both too inactive for my taste. I've always thought winning means less if you don't have to work for it.

11. Temote (Sumote) - Human - I kinda was hoping for more posts from you. You've got the reasoning skills, but you keep your thoughts to yourself. Your thoughts aren't as beneficial if only you know them.

12. Bolth Mannn (bolthmannn) - Wolf - You and Sange were both too inactive for my taste. I've always thought winning means less if you don't have to work for it.

13. FictionJunction (FikshonJunkshon) - Human - Got wolved early as well. Your posts were quality though and on target.

14. Travman301 (Rbennie362) - Human - You got D1 bandwagoned over nothing, I do think you could have gotten that off of you had you tried harder.

15. Pntballa18 (Merlonfan28) - Guardian - for the days you were alive I thought you played well. You picked up on redherring quicker than I would have (even though he wasn't a wolf).

16. jwcgator (Jwcgator2) - Seer - You managed to hit wolves on 2/3 seer attempts, which is pretty damn good. Just unlucky that you hit the Master Wolf on night 2. Probably not a good idea to comment on blues though, or at least give people the impression someone's a blue. Thats how Pnt died.

MVP goes to Argo15
--- for calling all the wolves before the end of game. Had the humans listened to you, you certainly had the potential to turn this game around. Unfortunately, you either didn't get established enough to accumulate a following, or freaky substantially undermined your efforts. Iso should have come out in full support of you at that point since he was basically useless from then on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 07-9-2009 at 12:17 AM..
Old 07-9-2009, 12:16 AM   #2
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG LXXXIV: They're on a boat - POSTGAME

mmmm, i wouldve become more active near the end of the game, my computer died early in the game, came back and was unluckily seered.

meh, im currently in the same situation as red as my AIM logs dont record..so brb downloading AIM so i can actually be a good help to this game.

bye bye
Old 07-9-2009, 12:16 AM   #3
argo15
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Yeah, the problem was that most humans trusted me, but tupac didn't I think. Since it was such a close game at the end we couldn't afford for any humans to mess up.
Old 07-9-2009, 12:23 AM   #4
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to AC1speakerbox Send a message via MSN to AC1speakerbox

I have to give all the credit in the world to Freaky. He played like a pro.

Great game, man.
Old 07-9-2009, 12:34 AM   #5
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

bawww

argo sucked

Old 07-9-2009, 12:40 AM   #6
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jwcgator

I never did a slip up blue reveal, freaky managed to find out pnt was guardian completely on coincidence, since pnt didn't even come out to me until the middle of d2. I told freaky nothing ;-;.

E.G. Freaky wanted me to seer pnt n2, I didn't think he was a wolf(had no idea he was the guardian) and I thought that freaky was being more wolfish, so I seered him instead lol

Last edited by jwcgator; 07-9-2009 at 12:42 AM..
Old 07-9-2009, 12:42 AM   #7
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to AC1speakerbox Send a message via MSN to AC1speakerbox

Freaky figured it out just because he knew you seered him instead of pnt.
Old 07-9-2009, 12:44 AM   #8
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jwcgator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC1speakerbox View Post
Freaky figured it out just because he knew you seered him instead of pnt.

Read my edit ;-;

And this one too: I would have acted differently if pnt came out to be before day 2... >_<
Old 07-9-2009, 12:48 AM   #9
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

I believe this: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...2&postcount=59 and
this: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...1&postcount=63

was my only valid reason which shows that pnt is a blue. everything else was purely by coincidence.

But snagging the guard really helped me turn everyone against iso.

Old 07-9-2009, 08:18 AM   #10
sc979
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to sc979

ehh my post was a joke and I really don't think it would have affected anything. Everyone could've guessed what you edited out when you left it like that anyway. It's not like blues aren't part of the human team... If I had posted it before my death, it would mean absolutely nothing, but it can't be said after death?

Ironically, I originally wanted the word to be crossed out.

Last edited by sc979; 07-9-2009 at 08:47 AM..
Old 07-9-2009, 09:10 AM   #11
RedHerring
FFR Player

I told you guys I was a human.

I don't know why, but my computer don't allows me to store any convos with other players...I must fix that soon.

Well, since the first day I found Sange suspicious due to him worried of you guys going for him.

AC1 looked too...no-human for me in the last phases...and the instinct said that too.

Bolth...thanks to the seer for catching him. His inactivity fooled me.

And freaky...wow. Excellent game freaky.

And about Dark's comments...well, yeah, I must correct that. I have that bad habit since I started playing TWG. And I must try to make my defenses better.

Haha, I'm fishy.
Old 07-9-2009, 12:00 PM   #12
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

You guys are really ****ing dumb for actually lynching me. Shame on you jwc.
Old 07-9-2009, 10:57 PM   #13
argo15
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Host sign-ups!
Old 07-10-2009, 08:58 PM   #14
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tupacodaman

so yea I went against my own logic because I was impatient sorry guys. reading over logs, it was pretty obvious that either freaky or argo was the MW, but I didn't know about jwc slipping up and telling freaky that he didn't seer pnt. but then again he probably didn't fully realize it at the time. but yea, next time, I definitely won't just vote for someone because it seems justified, especially since I hadn't had a chance to talk to iso
Old 07-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #15
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

So manti wants us to post in this postgame.

@ tupac, jwc never slipped up. Everything jwc did that made me suspect pnt was a guard was purely coincidence. The only reason I thought he was a wolf that isn't a coincidence was the vote he made on jwc. There was obviously a reason behind what he did there. I saw it as trying to distance him from jwc altogether. Although it was one of the more minor reasons I thought he was guard, I think it is the only valid one since everything else was just by pure coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf PM
I know, but I believe pnt is more worthy of being lynched than a random person.

I believe pnt is blue because of what had happened on day 1. Pnt did the most retarded thing and voted for trav. Jwc, the seer, then did the most retarded thing and bandwagoned and got trav killed.

THEN I told jwc that pnt might be a wolf because he was forcing a lynch on trav, THEN jwc went and seered me.

So yes, pnt is a blue.
@ argo, you were too trusting of me. That is why I managed to have you kill Red over AC1 even though you were going for AC. This inturn screwed you guys over the next phase because the psychic would give a ridiculous reading of "3 wolves remaining" and I would be able to use that to cause uncertainty among the humans by claiming that sc979 ****ed up night 1 and the wolves managed to get someone to claim psychic to the seer. I also used the fact that the wolves knew who the guard was to my advantage to have people turn on the psychic the last phase. The thing I fail to realize was that the psychic gets his reading night phase. That caught me off guard and completely made the game more complicated than it needed to be. I originally intended to accuse iso during day phase after argo was wolfed, but I fuxed up and gave argo a chance to cause this ****storm. But I realized what would happen, which was why I logged off before argo had a chance to question me. Since I was so insistant on lynching Red, I was sure that argo would catch onto that and brand me as the MW.

Argo caught all of us by surprise when he asked us for logs. I just went home and argo asked me for my logs with everyone. I realized where this was going, so I pretended to be unpacking for about 10 minutes, and I bs'd a conversation with sange. I didn't have time to make up 2 solid conversations, so I just claimed that I never talked to AC1 this whole game. And AC1 just wasn't prepared for it and that was how he got fuxed over. The thing is, with me out of the picture and 3 wolves remaining, argo had to have another suspect which was red. I thought it was a miracle how argo had 2/3 wolves, and he lynched the one who isn't a wolf.

Is that enough of a post for you guys?

Last edited by freakysnots; 07-10-2009 at 11:02 PM..
Old 07-10-2009, 10:51 PM   #16
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

This deserves a double post because it is not related to my last post.

This will be my last TWG game for a while. Everyone, including me, is just too inactive. I work a **** job this summer, and I just can't spend that much time on TWG. Working 5 days a week + internet summer school just isn't working out for me.

See you next summer after I graduate.

Old 07-11-2009, 05:43 PM   #17
iluswirl
Clueless & Comfortable
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iluswirl

Haha when argo and I finally teamed together we came up with that list. I wasn't necessarily active on the thread, but I was more active on aim in the second half of the game.

Also, i'm sorry that I had to leave the last couple of days, I thought the game would be shorter. Bad planning on my part. :/
Old 05-22-2014, 09:39 AM   #18
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Archived 5-22-2014 10:39 AM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread