Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 11:02 PM   #1
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz
Default TWG LXXIX: Postgame

WOLVES WIN!

1. rzr (a sticky tree) - Wolf

2. Viccica (MMViccica) - Human
3. clarinet89 (clarinet898) - Paranoid Guardian
4. BDN (MegamnGTX) - Human
5. AC1speakerbox (AC1colossus) - Guardian
6. Temote (Sumote) - Human
7. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) - Human
8. Gun92 (james92hofmann) - Wolf
9. TC_Cyrenics (Cyrenics) - Human
10. pntballa18 (merlonifan28) - Human
11. Ruritsu (ruritsu) - Wolf
12. travman301 (rbennie362) - Human
13. sc979 (Sam97379) - Human

MVP goes to Gun for winning after his teammates got killed the first two nights in a row.

Combination LVP goes to rzr for trying to claim guard after they had both come out already.

More comments and such as I think of them.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-29-2013 at 03:14 PM.. Reason: Yellow is so hard to read
Old 04-22-2009, 11:06 PM   #2
TC_Cyrenics
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TC_Cyrenics Send a message via MSN to TC_Cyrenics
Default Re: TWG LXXX: Postgame

Well, we were close. I knew Temote was wrong, but I couldn't bring myself to suspect Gun.

Should have guessed better after last time.

I was really trying for that last wolf after Tupa quit. Also, I'm sticking around TWG. Feels good to be back.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:09 PM   #3
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Oy...I really would like to not have to do that again. I'd like to say that Cy did a hell of a lot better then the last time he played, even tho I ended up playing him again for the win, he played a lot better and I'm proud of him. I think I can attest the win to the humans self destructing and killing each other off after I offed AC, which apparently was lucky that he was unguarded. But if the humans really want someone to blame, I would consider AC because he sent rzr a PM telling him he was a guard and how he thought clair was a guard and then rzr sent it to me and the rest is history.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:16 PM   #4
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

This is a formal apology for my little TWC stunt. I wasn't thinking very well that night, and thought of a good idea.

Upon execution I realized it was a horrible idea, and no one else could do it besides TWC members so it was incredibly unfair. I stopped my idea right then and there.

If you don't know what I'm talking about read the last few TWC posts. FYI tupa was in on the whole thing, and was never really up for a ban.

I will never do something silly like that again. I'll give you a sorry kitty to make up for it.

Edit:

Manti is writing a paper, so he asked me to do player analysis for this game. Fair warning: I took my migrane medication right before I started writing so I apologize in advanced if some of it doesn't make sense.

Player Analysis

rzr - Rzr, rzr, rzr... You have been playing this game far too long to do dumb things like claim guard, when you already know there is a claim. In a normal game you could possibly get away with this, just to get the guardian lynched as a safety measure, but not with cardflipping on buddy. However, to your credit I did think you were playing a decent wolf game in the very beginning of the game. Maybe if you were more low key, and READ THE RULES more you could go farther next game.

Viccica - Thunder was an inactive ****nut. You played for like 10 seconds. Uh, nothing to really say. I suppose you made those 10 seconds look damn good. Keep it up? Also, sign up for the next game.

clarinet89 - All in all, I'm pretty disappointed on how the guardians played. If I could say one thing to you, it would be to get louder. Force your opinions on other players sometimes. You have good ideas, and you could have possibly ended the game had you been a little more boisterous. For example, when AC wouldn't tell you who he was guarding I would have flipped out on him. (The lack of communtion of the guardians was your guy's flaw.) Had you communicated you could have coordinated guardings, found the paranoid guardian, seered people (for all intents and purposes), and eliminated players from the wolf pool.

BDN - You were pretty inactive brah. I mean by the time I was talking to you everyone already thought I was a wolf, so I couldn't really do much with that but still. You have the sunshine ginger, shine on baby boo.

AC1speakerbox - The things I said about the guardian's lack of communication applies to you as well of course. You definitely made some mistakes. You shouldn't have been so trusting (to be fair this is the downfall of nearly every beginning player), you came out to two of the wolves, you ended up giving up clar to the last remaining wolf, and you didn't tell us that gun knew about that. All that being said, it was your first game. And for your first game you didn't do that bad. You had a very intensive role, and for a first time player it was probably rather stressful. After a few games I can definitely see you going far in this game. I'm sure you learned from everything in this game, and that's pretty much what you are supposed to do. Keep it up.

Temote - You played a decent human game. If anything you probably shouldn't have dealt with my crap as much as you did. Under the circumstances you didn't have much to go on. Confusion was a muck. Average play from you.

tupacodaman - You did ver good man. Caught two wolves and all that ****. I like the aggressive play style and you seemed to use it well. You managed to catch ruritsu by cornering him into a corner and not backing down until you had substantial belief that he was a wolf. The only fault you had in this game was that you held your convictions a little too strongly. The best players are even wrong sometimes, and need to look at the game from every angle. Don't close yourself off to certain possibilities unless they have become a definite thing. If you were able to look at things from another perspective, perhaps you would have been able to see through gun's inactive guise.

Gun92 - Inactive wolf approach is meh. However a victory is a victory, and with the rest of your team destroyed that was probably the best course to take. You saw the humans were ****ing themselves so you were able to sit back and lol. The way you did things isn't going to win you any TWGrammies, but it good the job done so gg.

TC_Cyrenics - I dunno man, you guys kind of jumped to conclusions too fast at the end. You should have been more methodical and considered how cardflipping would effect the wolf's behavior towards the end of the game. I also think you were a bit too guarded to play to your fullest potential. You should let your guard down to an extent to take in everything that's going on around you.

pntballa18 - hev melk?

Ruritsu - You reacted to the ddkw thing entirely wrong. By the time you realized your mistake, and tried to mend the damage you created it was too late. In future games where you play as wolf try to be prepared for more off handed things, and ready to respond (even bull****) your way out of those situations.

travman301 - I played like utter **** this game. For the first half of the game I'm like lol cool tupac is doing everything. And then when that was done I just managed to **** **** up. I have not been in a good mental state this week, I apologize.

sc979 - You died pretty early, and I don't think I really talked to you much. I think you just played an average human game because tupa took charge in the beginning. And by the time that was done you were dead so I really don't have much to say.

Last edited by travman301; 04-23-2009 at 12:51 AM..
Old 04-22-2009, 11:17 PM   #5
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

I won't have a player analysis up until Friday at the earliest I've got about 10 pages of philosophy to write tonight and another combined 5 or 6 tomorrow for other classes.

A couple quick points though.

- you guys never should have lynched tupac. He should have been basically a confirmed human unless it got down to the last day.

- Half the playerlist needs to grow a pair of nads (except those who cant) and stand up to a vet once in a while. Trav needed to be told to stfu and take his lynching. Instead he got tupac lynched and wrecked his own team.

- I absolutely hate the way gun plays wolf. I don't see how it's fun at all to sit back the whole thread, add no input and just vote.

-Ac blew the game twice, first by telling rzr that clarinet was the other guard, and second by posting after death that he failed to get his guard in. both actions directly affected the outcome of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:18 PM   #6
TC_Cyrenics
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Well trav, that's what got me suspicious of you to be honest.

Kind of a silly stunt to pull.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:18 PM   #7
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Holy cow...that really is a little kitty. Cute as a button too. I never understood that expression...buttons aren't cute >.<
Old 04-22-2009, 11:21 PM   #8
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
- Half the playerlist needs to grow a pair of nads (except those who cant) and stand up to a vet once in a while. Trav needed to be told to stfu and take his lynching. Instead he got tupac lynched and wrecked his own team.
Aim was kooky crazy. I really thought he was a wolf.

Even though you are right...
Old 04-22-2009, 11:21 PM   #9
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Manti, I know you hate how I play and all, but really, the humans were doing my job for me and I just don't think its smart to throw myself, the only wolf alive, out into the fire when I can sit back and let everything explode and take advantage. Everyone plays different and I am no exception, but it does mean something to hear you say that...even if it may not be a good something, lol
Old 04-22-2009, 11:28 PM   #10
Gun92
FFR Veteran

This is what AC sent Rzr who in turn sent it to me before he died.

Originally Posted by AC1speakerbox
You have recieved this pm because I trust you.
If I get wolfed tonight, go for Clarinet first, then Tupac.
I'm also a bit worried that I may have given sc a bit too much info because I thought for sure he was a green. The whole ddkw gave me a false sense of who the greens were and this was entirely my mistake. I am a guardian, I believe Clarinet to be the other, and she has told me that she's protecting me. Night ends in one hour, I believe. Worst case scenario, I get wolfed and clarinet is a damn liar (however unlikely this may be). This message is only going out to two people, make it count. To be fair, I trust Clarinet just as much as you, and I just wanted at least one green to lead the charge with this potentially damning evidence.
[b]You are not to tell ANY of this to ANYONE[b] unless I should die.
If that be the case, good luck to both of you.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:32 PM   #11
TC_Cyrenics
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Fail from AC.

If you're interested, here's the event that lead to the endgame.
Code:
cyrenics (11:16:34 PM) has entered the room.
Sumote (11:16:42 PM) has entered the room.
James92Hofmann (11:16:43 PM) has entered the room.
Sumote (11:16:54 PM): Oh, that's why it shows you as not online.
Sumote (11:16:58 PM): Two ns in the name. =P
James92Hofmann (11:17:14 PM): Yeah, german spelling and all, that happens a lot actually, lol
cyrenics (11:17:43 PM): Okay, guys, you both know why I called you here, correct?
James92Hofmann (11:18:13 PM): To reach the fires of mount doom and destroy the one ring?
cyrenics (11:18:26 PM): Yes. But after we discuss BDN.
Sumote (11:18:29 PM): To figure out this dang case, because my OBJECTIONS aren't working. D=
cyrenics (11:18:40 PM): Overruled.
cyrenics (11:18:57 PM): So anyway, I've told you both my take on the BDN situation.
cyrenics (11:19:31 PM): I haven't seen him online for 48 hours, other than to cast a vote and update laser tag.
cyrenics (11:19:40 PM): He seems suspiciously low-key.
cyrenics (11:20:08 PM): That is a natural wolf behavior when faced alone versus many human foes.
cyrenics (11:20:28 PM): Get too off the radar, then shock everyone at the end with a sudden win.
cyrenics (11:20:46 PM): Gun, you know this firsthand. You've done this against me before.
James92Hofmann (11:21:05 PM): Yeah and I've had it done to me as well, it blows
cyrenics (11:21:35 PM): Temote, you've heard the story. Something's up. Any additional thoughts?
Sumote (11:22:07 PM): More or less, this is honestly how BDN has been recently. Family and school gets in his way of being on the computer.
cyrenics (11:23:25 PM): Good point. But as you've seen, sometimes this can be used as a front. I PM'd him twice about TWG yesterday with no reply
cyrenics (11:23:48 PM): And he usually responds to PMs, especially now with laser tag.
cyrenics (11:23:57 PM): Seems evasive
cyrenics (11:25:19 PM): None of us are off the hook on suspicion, though. I want us all to tell our story of why we're not the last wolf.
cyrenics (11:25:29 PM): I'll start.
cyrenics (11:25:44 PM): As you know, I replaced tobi, who stupidly never gave an AIM tag.
cyrenics (11:26:03 PM): Therefore, I inherited a ridiculously unfair phantom.
cyrenics (11:26:55 PM): Anyway...
cyrenics (11:27:33 PM): I'm not the last wolf. I've been trying desperately to bag him, but he's been constantly under my radar. As he has with you two.
cyrenics (11:28:11 PM): It's true that I've been fairly active lately, but I do so under the hope that I can finally nail down this game.
cyrenics (11:28:46 PM): I've sent five PMs in the last 2 days: two for laser tag, two to BDN, and one for blu about the batch
Sumote (11:28:54 PM): Honestly, Cy, if you're the last wolf, you're kind of screwed. =P
Sumote (11:28:59 PM): I already explained why. XD
cyrenics (11:29:38 PM): If I were the last wolf, I'd kind of give up and wolf myself when you explained that.
cyrenics (11:29:45 PM): The phantom situation, etc
cyrenics (11:30:24 PM): Therein lies another problem: BDN's got a phantom. Wouldn't he realize this and wolf a phantomless player?
cyrenics (11:30:41 PM): His last hopes would lie on a KitB, which are all but dashed.
Sumote (11:30:49 PM): BDN probably came to the same conclusion I did
Sumote (11:30:59 PM): Vic was confirmed human, and we were in line to lynch me
Sumote (11:31:07 PM): then wolf Gun and KitB with you.
Sumote (11:31:10 PM): Assuming he's the wolf.
cyrenics (11:31:28 PM): Right. If he were the wolf, he would use that against you.
cyrenics (11:31:42 PM): Which leads us to explaining why you're not the wolf, Temote.
Sumote (11:32:04 PM): Because I'd have wolfed Gun. 
cyrenics (11:32:14 PM): Which would be an auto-win
Sumote (11:32:15 PM): I already did a double-check of phantoms before Day ended, just to see
cyrenics (11:32:35 PM): Right. Wolfing gun is an auto-win if you could somehow divert attention
cyrenics (11:32:58 PM): And gun would have wolfed Temote, and that was a guaranteed win there
cyrenics (11:33:05 PM): Throwing the humans in chaos
Sumote (11:33:10 PM): Not to mention that it's more in my style, picking the targets that confuse people instead of the obvious humans.
Sumote (11:33:22 PM): Like I did with xception during that elemental game.
cyrenics (11:33:35 PM): Point taken.
cyrenics (11:33:51 PM): Gun, I think we covered your reason, but just confirm it for us quick.
James92Hofmann (11:35:43 PM): I play a lot like temote, i tend to thrive in that confused state of everyone else which lets you move around how ever you want. Like it was pointed out, I would have wolved you and I had already been suspicious of you, but that was alived by Cy and it was only because of all the crap going on with trav and what not.
cyrenics (11:36:35 PM): Why would you have wolved me? I had a phantom, which would be an easy win by phantom if you left me in
Sumote (11:36:43 PM): He'd have wolved me. =P
James92Hofmann (11:36:44 PM): No, temote, not you, sorry
cyrenics (11:36:57 PM): Okay, little ambiguous wording, sorry
cyrenics (11:37:05 PM): Anyway, the reasons are sorry
James92Hofmann (11:37:07 PM): Happens when i dont eat all day >.<
Sumote (11:37:12 PM): But even that would have been a bad idea, because then you'd have no lynch target. ;D
cyrenics (11:37:13 PM): solid* reasons
cyrenics (11:37:39 PM): No, gun would have settled for either me, BDN, or Vic.
cyrenics (11:37:54 PM): As long as he lived past the day, he'd win
cyrenics (11:38:06 PM): Same would go for temote.
cyrenics (11:38:15 PM): Phantom count, etc
Sumote (11:38:19 PM): True, but we all have said over the past several day phases that I was the last of us to be lynched
Sumote (11:38:23 PM): I even said it myself. =P
James92Hofmann (11:38:55 PM): Maybe thats what BDN was hoping? That everyone would not try and band together and just go through with it?
cyrenics (11:39:15 PM): Hoping that we'd not suspect him and lynch Temote?
James92Hofmann (11:39:21 PM): Right
cyrenics (11:39:29 PM): All it'd take was my vote and gun's
cyrenics (11:39:44 PM): Then BDN could waltz in and insta temote
cyrenics (11:39:49 PM): Take gun out, and KitB me
James92Hofmann (11:40:08 PM): It kind of fits the style hes been running with during this game
cyrenics (11:40:18 PM): That's his only chance of a win is a lucky KitB
cyrenics (11:40:24 PM): And if the shoe fits...
cyrenics (11:40:40 PM): I believe we should lace it up, tie it, and make it run
cyrenics (11:41:10 PM): And I would also have lynched gun, BTW.
cyrenics (11:41:20 PM): Get temote out and kitb with vic or bdn
cyrenics (11:41:40 PM): Not lynched, wolved*
cyrenics (11:41:58 PM): Anyway, since none of us would logically have chosen Vic, that only leaves BDN
cyrenics (11:42:21 PM): Right?
Sumote (11:42:29 PM): Pretty much.
James92Hofmann (11:42:32 PM): I agree
cyrenics (11:42:56 PM): So, do we agree to vote BDN? Or is there any other doubt that either of you has?
James92Hofmann (11:43:29 PM): I'm in agreence with you
cyrenics (11:43:35 PM): Temote? You in?
James92Hofmann (11:43:40 PM): If thats even a word, lol
Sumote (11:43:50 PM): I'm still iffy, but that doesn't matter. XD
Sumote (11:43:58 PM): One phantom, four members, two votes = insta
cyrenics (11:44:07 PM): Talk to me, Temote. Why iffy?
Sumote (11:44:35 PM): Just something bugging me is all.
cyrenics (11:44:38 PM): What?
Sumote (11:44:41 PM): How'd BDN figure out Clar is the guard?
cyrenics (11:45:16 PM): Good question. Is it possible that BDN snuck a trust with her?
cyrenics (11:45:20 PM): And we missed it?
James92Hofmann (11:45:40 PM): Thats sneaky if he did manage that
cyrenics (11:45:52 PM): Well, the rest of his tactics have been sneak
cyrenics (11:46:03 PM): So who's to say it didn't happen that way too?
Sumote (11:46:07 PM): Gun, can you do me a favor?
Sumote (11:46:13 PM): Can you send me your html logs with AC?
Sumote (11:46:21 PM): I found out clar was the guard through a PM AC sent me
Sumote (11:46:31 PM): and it stated that there were two people he was sending it to.
cyrenics (11:46:35 PM): Did AC send BDN a PM?
James92Hofmann (11:46:41 PM): I never talked to AC on aim
cyrenics (11:46:46 PM): Neither did I.
Sumote (11:46:47 PM): AC never talked to BDN from what I remember
Sumote (11:46:54 PM): He asked me to, but I never got around to it.
James92Hofmann (11:47:04 PM): I can check, but I'm pretty sure I never talked to him
cyrenics (11:47:13 PM): I know I never contacted AC.
cyrenics (11:47:23 PM): He never contacted me, either.
cyrenics (11:47:26 PM): Strange.
James92Hofmann (11:47:38 PM): AC just came out the the thread, but then again, so did Manti before AC took over
James92Hofmann (11:47:46 PM): And no, I have not talked to AC
James92Hofmann (11:47:56 PM): Just checked and I have no logs with him
Sumote (11:48:01 PM): Bleh, alright then.
Sumote (11:48:06 PM): I'm for BDN, then. XD
cyrenics (11:48:09 PM): Temote... BDN has been sneaking around all game anyway.
cyrenics (11:48:25 PM): He's probably been doing secret trusts all the time.
cyrenics (11:48:34 PM): So do we vote now and end this mother?
Sumote (11:48:39 PM): Yeah
Sumote (11:48:46 PM): While Mak is actually online. <_<
cyrenics (11:48:52 PM): Good stuff.
cyrenics (11:49:02 PM): Gun, hit the thread if you please.
James92Hofmann (11:49:12 PM): Alright, let me open up my browser real quick
cyrenics (11:49:49 PM): Cool, this was a quick day phase.
cyrenics (11:52:01 PM): Game over. ^^
Sumote (11:52:16 PM): And if it's Gun, we've already said how the game ends in the wolves favor. ;D
cyrenics (11:52:29 PM): Me losing by phantom.
cyrenics (11:52:33 PM): Same with Temote.
James92Hofmann (11:52:48 PM): Good game then, its been nice playing with you
cyrenics (11:53:11 PM): Same to you, and you as well Temote.
Sumote (11:54:14 PM): 'Twas fun.
cyrenics (11:54:24 PM): Indeed. A wonderful game from all 3 of us.
cyrenics (11:54:33 PM): Welcome back to TWG Cy. ^v^
cyrenics (11:54:44 PM): I'm sticking around.
Sumote (11:54:46 PM): And doing much better this time. XD
cyrenics (11:54:52 PM): Indeed.
James92Hofmann (11:54:55 PM): Glad to have you back 
cyrenics (11:55:07 PM): I sorted out my problems and I'm back full force.
cyrenics (11:55:15 PM): I told you from my first post on I've changed.
James92Hofmann (11:55:23 PM): Ive noticed it
cyrenics (11:55:46 PM): Actually, tbqh I was talking to both of you about BDN at the same time.
cyrenics (11:56:12 PM): I just waited for one of you to question the other before bringing the chat together
James92Hofmann (11:56:37 PM): Clever
It was at the end of that line that I looked and realized that Gun had played me and Temote.

Either way, it was basically a coin-flip either way to switch off of Temote, and it backfired. Which is fine, Temote would have resulted in the same anyway. I fully believed Temote to be green, even after all the evidence.

Again, brilliant play, Gun.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:33 PM   #12
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

AC really? Why would you do that?

Tupa, clar, temote, and I were basing the last few days on who knew the guardians.

Turns out nearly everyone knew...
Old 04-22-2009, 11:37 PM   #13
TC_Cyrenics
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Actually, I bluffed about the two PMs to BDN.

I just needed a way to brink suspicion off of Temote, and bluffing seemed the best way out. The whole base was that I hadn't seen BDN on in a while and was using that against him.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:47 PM   #14
Gun92
FFR Veteran

James92Hofmann (11:52:48 PM): Good game then, its been nice playing with you

Thats the line that should have told you I had played both of you :P
Old 04-22-2009, 11:54 PM   #15
clarinet89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to clarinet89 Send a message via MSN to clarinet89

yeah, dammit
i think the only person who didnt know was BDN lol.

So basically the humans were a hot mess.

AC did screw up, but I see potential.

I also dislike the wolf strategy to sit back and not do ANYTHING. At least get on AIM once in a while or make a post or something. Jeez, that was amlost as bad as inactivity IMO.

That's all I can think of for now lol.

Questionable Content
Old 04-22-2009, 11:54 PM   #16
clarinet89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to clarinet89 Send a message via MSN to clarinet89

uh, that was in reply to trav's post lol

Questionable Content
Old 04-22-2009, 11:58 PM   #17
Gun92
FFR Veteran

I was online from 10-5 in the morning and evening and was online again when I got home form 11pm on. Again I'd like to point out that I was the ONLY wolf left alive, if you would have thrown yourself out there and garner suspicion, then thats all on you and not how I want to play the game. Its sad that one person survives as long as they do and all people can do is complain that they got bested by someone else who managed to out smart them while laying low. Its not really my problem that the humans self destructed now is it? Well, actually it is, but thats not what I'm getting at, but what ever. You guys think what you want but I can't help that my way works.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:05 AM   #18
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

what was all this ddkw about? thats the only thing i had no idea about while looking over you guys game.

PS im joinin in next one.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:06 AM   #19
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Don't die, kill wolves...that was the human PM and they got lucky lynching Ruritsu D1 cause he didn't realize it was on the OP.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:08 AM   #20
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

I completely understand the reason you played that way in the end Gun. It was the beginning that bugged me. Regardless, you played an alright game. I don't know about MVP material since you really didn't have to do anything and the game just came to you.

Meh maybe sour grapes from me idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 04-23-2009 at 12:12 AM..
Closed Thread