Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 06:04 PM   #341
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

Is that insta? I sure wish blah would post player lists so I could count the players and know. D:<

PS: ddr just in case. Don't want LD to have even MORE phantoms. -__-

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 05-17-2006, 08:59 PM   #342
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

Night Time I Need Picks Ready Set Go

Old 05-18-2006, 11:24 AM   #343
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

oh noes oh noes game still going LASER BEAMS :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Old 05-18-2006, 05:01 PM   #344
ddrdanc3r55
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ddrdanc3r55 Send a message via MSN to ddrdanc3r55

='(
Old 05-18-2006, 05:05 PM   #345
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

WTF... posting during the night after you are dead Kefit? C'mon dude, you know better than that, seriously.

Randumb... you probably don't, but a) ZERO posts after you die if you are lynched. b) ONE very short death post if you are wolfed. c) ABSOLUTELY no posting during the night.

And yes, I know I'm posting during the night. TWC/Mod ability to yell at everyone else.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:35 PM   #346
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Yeah guys, no night posts, what're you thinking?!

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 05-18-2006, 08:52 PM   #347
blahblah18
FFR Player

Hey Hey Hey Everybody, Sorry For The Lack Of Story But I Just Came Home From College... But As A Gift I Have This Piece Of News For You All... There Was A Guarding Last Night!!!

Old 05-18-2006, 08:52 PM   #348
blahblah18
FFR Player

You Have Until Saturday At 11:59 Pm Ready Set Go

Old 05-18-2006, 08:55 PM   #349
MiniNeo
FFR Player

... Tails? Iggy? Wilk?
Old 05-18-2006, 08:56 PM   #350
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Hmm.

I think I would've actually liked a death last night since it would've at least ruled someone out. But this is a late enough stage in the game that if someone changed sides they'd keep quiet about it because they have a good shot of winning rather than sac themselves for the benefit of someone else.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:58 PM   #351
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Quote:
rather than sac themselves
lol

Anyways, my bet is on wolves getting wilk to switch sides, but they can be anticipating someone thinking that and got iggy instead.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:10 PM   #352
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

I wasn't hit.

I think that the guardian went for mini since talisman revealed him as a confirmed human. There's also the possibility of wilkin getting hit, in which case the wolf or wolves may contact him and use his vote.

If it was wilkin then I would think that there is only one wolf left, as going for wilkin now with two wolves would not have gotten them enough votes for the insta today if they all got their votes in before the remaining 4 humans did.

Course going for either of the RR really hurts the wolves tremendously as having an even amount of players for day was a huge advantage for them. So it seems like it would have been an actual guard.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:19 PM   #353
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

ld is human (seered him last night). mini is human. the guardian is dead, hence wilkin was hit last night.

it's either kilga, eb, or kilga and eb. watch out now that wilkin is resurrected... if there's two left that could spell trouble. keep an eye on the thread.

NO ONE VOTE.

more to come when I get back to my room. I'm working on a lab report right now, hence curtness.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:33 PM   #354
talisman
Resident Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilga
Hmm.

I think I would've actually liked a death last night since it would've at least ruled someone out. But this is a late enough stage in the game that if someone changed sides they'd keep quiet about it because they have a good shot of winning rather than sac themselves for the benefit of someone else.
what? no one would have been ruled out except either mini or myself, and we were already ruled out. What wolf would be retarded enough to attack you, eb, or ld?

and thanks for being obvious on the second part.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:38 PM   #355
talisman
Resident Penguin

sidenote: **** you ld.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:49 PM   #356
talisman
Resident Penguin

7 people alive right now

me
mini
iggy
ld
kilga
eb
wilkin

one will be lynched, one will be killed during the night leaving 5 tomorrow. ld has 1.1, meaning two votes kill him, meaning if a wolf and wilkin are around it's game over. what I don't understand is why wilkin was attacked last night (assuming he was, and not iggy... attacking iggy would be hmm. I'll think on that more in a sec) and the game is still going on... maybe eb kilga and wilkin just all haven't been online together yet.

Now to give some thought to what would happen if iggy were attacked... well wilkin would still be on the good side. iggy would have no real chance at winning unless we kill the wolf/ves. hmm. god that's kind of complicated. Btw what happens if a wolf attacks iggy and iggy attacks the wolf? do we just win, then? ugh **** all this. point is we've got to lynch the wolves. If iggy has indeed turned, then the wolves have essentially thrown the game to him if they lose, and that's just lame and there's nothing we could do about it.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:00 PM   #357
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Um.

Well, if nothing else, at least a complete lack of input from Wilkin seems to indicate that it was him who got hit, since he has posted in the GBin recently. Guess we can rule out any scenarios where iggy got turned.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:06 PM   #358
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Also talisman IM me when you see this, I need to talk to you.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:24 PM   #359
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
ld is human (seered him last night).
Uhh... duh? I think we've established by now, that if I don't do anything, I'm human.

PS: Apparently, I'm banned for 10 games. Such a shame :'(
Old 05-19-2006, 11:39 PM   #360
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

Well, this is quite a predicament. Mainly because I wasn't hit.

Take it a sincerely as you want, but it's true. This means Iggy's in SK mode now, and a couple of situations come into play:

1) There's one wolf left. If we choose wrongly today, the wolves will still need to kill Iggy the next night to win. I'd like a clarification on the order of kills when the SK is active, if the situation of Iggy and a lone wolf targeting each other occurs. If Iggy could kill the wolf first, then both candidates for a wolf would be dead (lynch Kilga or eb, the other is SK'd), and we'd be left with 5 people, and would easily be able to insta Iggy to a human victory. If Iggy goes for a human rather than the wolf, then we'd be left with 4 people (7 - lynch - Iggy - human), meaning one wolf and four humans, with three votes for insta. Then we could easily off the other wolf, since the rest would be confirmed humans. Even if the wolf turned me rather than killing Iggy, it'd be down to 5 people, in which the wolf and I could insta LD with 3.1 votes. Then (depending on the order of kills, of course), Iggy and the wolf could try to kill each other or the remaining humans, but who would end up winning can't be determined until kill order is defined.

2a) There're two wolves left. If Iggy ends up killing one of them, the other can still kill Iggy, leaving us with 4 people left (7 - lynch - Iggy - wolf), but the outcome can't be determined until an order of kills is made (AGAIN). If both...

You know what? This is gonna be pointless until that order is clarified. I went looking through the game and sign-up thread just now, and can't find anything on it.

There's a whole slew I'm thinking about, but none of it's worth posting at the moment.
Closed Thread