Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 06:21 PM   #1
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet
Default jTWG VI Thrust Into Hell's House - WOLF VICTORY

Leon and Claire had successfully escaped the depths of the umbrella lab and the reaches of Raccoon City. They though they left no one behind but they were wrong.

“Its finally over…” Leon said

“No, I still have to look for my brother” Claire said as she looked out the front of the train

“Your right, this was…..only the beginning……” Leon said ominously…..

“These bastards are everywhere!!!” Freak screamed as he was running for his life, the entire city was engulfed in flames. The stench of the dead and burning flesh littered the air around them. “Just think.” Danceguy117 said, “If none of this happened, I would be in Biology class right now….” Slacky said sadly.

“Now isn’t the time to think of that!!” Tank101 said angrily. “I cant believe this boy is thinking of school when our lives are on the line! ARGH! I HATE CHILDREN!!” Tank101 thought to himself.

The 14 people kept running, behind them were streets with littered cars, trash, and bodies. The abominations of the dead limped and crawled after them. They were the only ones left in the damned city. “Over here!” Spheroid called out. The group paused and looked around, they saw Tsuteto waving his hands and calling out to them. They ran over and followed him around the building and into another building through the back access.

“I have word there’s a chapel around here, for some reason the priest who used to preach there outfitted the doors with a foot of steel, the place is a holy fortress” Psychic25 said to them

“Well what to the fuck do you want us to do? FLY over those things?!” MessengerOfDeath said outragingly

“No jackass, look over there, some explosives are carried around here, the only bad thing is that were in a gun shop, so we have to be careful” Demon Of The Comet said sarcastically

“Hey he’s right,” Patron_Viridantis said in accordance, “We should stock up on ammo and guns, then we can go KICK ASS!”

“Great idea!” Slacky said

The group looked around and took whatever they could, Benny1 took a Mac10 and a mass of clips, Demon of The Comet took 2 magnums and extra rounds, and Danceguy took a M37 and some extra shells aswell. The rest of the group took simple handguns and Slacky took grenades. The group wasn’t ready when they heard an explosion that shook the store.

“We should set up the explosives now” Danle_Lewis20 said

“Agreed” the group called out all at once

“WAIT!” Danceguy said

Danceguy went behind the counter and furiously searched the shelves, “HURRY UP! WE DON’T HAVE TIME FOR NONSENSE!!” Demon Of The Comet shouted in protest. “Hold up guy” Danceguy said, he pulled a box open and threw it over the counter. The box was full of bandannas.

“Take one, itll make you look good when you mow down bitches” He said with this face --> ^_^

Everyone reached in and took a bandanna, Vashthegunman7 took out a white bandanna with a dragon on it that said “He Who Smokes Bitches.”

“Oh man, im one pimp munkie fucker” Vashthestampede0987 said to himself

The group just looked at him and pretended like he never said it. Spheroid planted the bomb and told everyone to get back, with the push of a switch the bombs exploded, the ammo left in the back shelf exploded and was sent flying in all different directions. When the smoke cleared the group rushed out, everyone pulled out there weapons and headed toward the chapel Psychic25 told them about

Im sending out PMs now
NO ONE POST HERE, I PROMISE YOU WILL BE LYNCHED NIGHT 1 BY ME PERSONALLY.

Denle Lewis20 (DANLEWIS2005)
SlackyGorgeKing (Xenofixus88)
Freak83 (Real Freak83)
Hydrojakep (willweeverfly)
dAnceguy117(Sorry if i spelled this wrong)(P337 teh 1337)
Benny1 (Ninja Benny1)
Spheroid (Spheroiddice)
Psychic25 (ilseruus)
Vastthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)
Tasuke (tasuke1382)
Tsuteto (Tsuteto Dracman)
evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
Patron Viridantis (GreenOblivion87)
Vash The Gunman7 (Vashthegunman7)
Tank101 (DDRUnlmtd)
MessengerOfDeath (Ronin Paladin90)
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Old 04-21-2005, 06:31 PM   #2
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Default RE: JTWG VI Thrust Into Hell

Heh, my bad!!!!
I FUXED UP!!!
>.<

DISREGARD ALL PMS I SENT YOU!!!

Now i gotta rerandomize roles -_-
Quote:
Old 04-21-2005, 07:12 PM   #3
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Ok PMs are sent out.

It is now NIGHT 1

All those who need to send me PMs must do so NOW

And i mean NOW GODDAMNIT!!
Quote:
Old 04-21-2005, 07:30 PM   #4
Rye_Bread
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Rye_Bread

wtf. I am away from the computer for 24 fucking hours (sleep, then school, then work) and suddenly me being in and voting for host becomes nothing. I DIDN"T TELL FREAK TO SIGN ME UP, I FUCKING SAID IT, do i need to quote it here?

Why the fuck was the sign ups thread CREATED and LOCKED within the SAME 24 hours. NO SHIT some people can't CONFIRM their fucking VERY CLEAR entry msg.

THe sign ups post (WHERE ALL PREVIOUS WRITINGS TURNS TO SHIT) - should not be CLOSED within 24 HOURS.

Now, plz stick me in the fucking game.

Cheers,
Ryan
Old 04-21-2005, 07:31 PM   #5
Rye_Bread
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Rye_Bread
Default Re: RE: JTWG VI Thrust Into Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye_Bread
Why the $*%# was the sign ups thread CREATED and LOCKED within the SAME 24 hours.
In response address that question.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:33 PM   #6
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987
Default RE: Re: RE: JTWG VI Thrust Into Hell

Sorry Rye, looks like you'll have to sit out this one and wait for the next. First come, first serve, and no fucking reserving spots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
Old 04-21-2005, 07:42 PM   #7
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto
Default Re: RE: JTWG VI Thrust Into Hell

Rye, stop whining. If you can't make the damn cut because life is getting in your way, then so be it. You're not going to send a friend in to turn a resume in, much less an interview for the job, are you? This is life. Deal with it. I won't care if you die within the next 24 hours, nor will 99% of the world.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:54 PM   #8
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Man, you better not every try to partake in regular TWGs. Signups never last more than 16 hours, and we've have signups fill completely in less than two minutes before.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-22-2005, 04:02 AM   #9
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Actually the sign ups were up for a lil more than a day XD

Besides, i wasnt gonna put you in if you werent gonna be in here.
BTW i needed a post in THE SIGN UPS THREAD.

Telling your friend to reserve a spot wont get you much of anywhere if you dont come on here and tell us you want to be in.

Sorry but youll have to wait.
BTW PEOPLE ITS NIGHT 1 DONT POST!!!
Lol
Quote:
Old 04-22-2005, 02:30 PM   #10
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

The group hurried on toward the fortified chapel, or the 'Castle,' as dAnceguy117 called it. They ran through the streets of the infected dead, Demon Of The comet and Slacky were having fun shooting the abominations.

"Guys, hurry up!" Psychic25 called out

"Ah shut up, you usually never get to kill anyone without going to jail, this is my way at getting back at society" Demon Of The Comet called out

The group hurried past a fuel trucker, the flames were getting dangerously close to the exhaust pipe and the explosion would surely claim there lives. They turned a corner and were halted by a congregation of zombies.

"Oh..Fux......dead people arent good for my health...." MessengerOFDeath said depressingly

"NOO!!!!! IM TOO PRETTY TO DIE!!!!" Slacky said outloud

"Ah shut the fuck up Slacky, your ugly as fuck and you know it" Vashthestampede0987 yelled in protest

"Hey buddy, you wanna suck on my boom-stick!!" Slacky called back

"Both of you SHUT THE FUCK UP. WERE ABOUT TO DIE AND YOUR ARGUING LIKE 16 YR OLD GIRLS!!! >_<" Tank101 shouted

The group heard the sound of something shooting out of a fleshy object, several of the zombies fell down immediately. Everyone was in awe, they looked around to see where the sound came from.

"Dont forget about the zombies!" Spheroid said

Slacky took out a grenade, and like the pimp bitch he is, he threw it at the zombies, it landed in one of the zombies hands and exploded. The group pressed on but stopped short of the chapel to an earthquaking feeling.

They looked back and saw a tall man in a black apron. His face was badly scarred and his skin was broken, he also had a rocket launcher resting on his left shoulder. The monster turned around and knocked a zombie to the ground.

"Oh man, he smacked that zombie like a BITCH. YEA SON!!!" Benny1 shouted enthusiastically.

The monster then raised its rocket launcher and shot at the fuel tanker. It exploded and took all the zombies in a 863.34 foot radius. The smoke cleared and the group looked on as the monster lowered his weapon and turned toward the group. Slacky immediately lost all bowel control and shit himself. ">_<;; Was the expression on his face

The monster roared, the group proceeded to run into the chapel but the doors were too heavy to move alone. Everyone tried to move a single door and it nudged ever so slightly.

"YOUR MINE BITCH!!!" The monster called out

The group tried to get into the chapel as soon as possible, but the monster raised its rocket launcher and fired, Freak83 was the last to go in, but the missle hit him and he went flying everywhere. Although half of him was lodged in the door, the group tried to push him out.

"WAIT!!!" Tasuke called out, he ran over to the body and dug into the raggedy coat

"HURRY UP DAMNIT!!!!" Tsuteto called out.

Tasuke grabbed Freak83's ammo and handgun then tossed him out of the way. They closed the door and looked on as a fist print made its indention in the steel.

"Oh shit....think he can get through a steel door?..." Hydrojakep said quietly.

"Who knows, but we have to go on...." evilbutterfly said with tears streaming down his face.

The group turned on and stared into the darkness of the chapel.

"I never thought i would die in a church..." Demon Of The Comet said as he scratched his ass.......

BEGIN DAY 1

Denle Lewis20 (DANLEWIS2005)
SlackyGorgeKing (Xenofixus88)
Hydrojakep (willweeverfly)
dAnceguy117(P337 teh 1337)
Benny1 (Ninja Benny1)
Spheroid (Spheroiddice)
Psychic25 (ilseruus)
Vastthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)
Tasuke (tasuke1382)
Tsuteto (Tsuteto Dracman)
evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
Patron Viridantis (GreenOblivion87)
Vash The Gunman7 (Vashthegunman7)
Tank101 (DDRUnlmtd)
MessengerOfDeath (Ronin Paladin90)

Day ends Sunday April 24th at midnight
8 to instalynch
JTWG VI chat at jtwgvi, invite yourself if you want to
Quote:
Old 04-22-2005, 03:04 PM   #11
Benny1
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Benny1

Okay random vote to kick things off (please don't hold this against me, although I know SOMEBODY will)

Denle Lewis20

Nothing to go on right now, so I'm kicking things off.
Old 04-22-2005, 03:09 PM   #12
MessengerOfDeath
FFR Player

denle lewis20 is my vote too
Old 04-22-2005, 03:12 PM   #13
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

MessengerOfDeath please BOLD your vote

Danle-2
All-o
Quote:
Old 04-22-2005, 03:14 PM   #14
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to hydrojakep Send a message via AIM to hydrojakep Send a message via MSN to hydrojakep Send a message via Yahoo to hydrojakep

I vote hydrojakep until more people start posting.

Why do you random vote? It's better to vote your self if you ask me.

Old 04-22-2005, 03:15 PM   #15
Benny1
FFR Player

good point, I had somebody follow me right after I posted.

Either this guy isn't thinking or he is the seer and seered this guy.
The second one I doubt, really, the chances are pretty low.
Old 04-22-2005, 03:21 PM   #16
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to hydrojakep Send a message via AIM to hydrojakep Send a message via MSN to hydrojakep Send a message via Yahoo to hydrojakep

I think he's just an idiot.

Old 04-22-2005, 03:28 PM   #17
Benny1
FFR Player

yeah, thought so.
Old 04-22-2005, 03:37 PM   #18
Spheroid
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Spheroid Send a message via AIM to Spheroid Send a message via MSN to Spheroid Send a message via Yahoo to Spheroid

Here's all I've been able to find:

Freak has been the night 1 kill in jTWG 2, and the first run of 4. In the two other games he played in, he's been killed by night 2. This makes him a great target for a night 1 because he doesn't lead to anyone in particular. Since it's been done so much before, it's almost the obvious kill. Yet that brings up the problem of him being gaurded. Relying on the fact that the gaurdian would believe it too impossible for Freak to be killed again would be too risky. Lucky for the wolves, a TWG player is in this game, reducing the chances.

They most likely made this kill to kill a potential threat, while remaining anonymous. I don't think every player would be able to think up this, though. One of the wolves would have to be someone who knows the game well, and probably would be one of the more merciless players. Here are my suspects as of now:

My first suspicion is slacky, becuase he fits the role perfectly. He's the type of player who'd take the risk involved, and also kill a person who's been killed early in the three other games he played in. I hate to jump on him though, because I might be paranoid of him after #3 & 5.

Next, there's danceguy. From what I know of him, he's a little less likely than slacky, but I can see him doing this.

Tsuteto is a possibility, but since I hardly talk to him in games, I don't know his playing style that well.

Psychic is a suspect, but not as much so as the others. He doesn't seem like the one who'd come up with a strategy to kill a person who's never really gotten a chance to play. Nevertheless, he's a smart player, and could very well have thought up this.

Lastly, theres evilbutterfly. Although he has only played in TWG's, he still has probably read through the games. Something makes me doubt him doing this, but with the little I know of his playing style, it's entirely possible.

This is only a suspicion, because no other evidence is out, but I'm going to vote for slacky. With more evidence, I will gladly change my vote.
Old 04-22-2005, 03:44 PM   #19
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke

Everyone is a possibility right now spheroid. Even you. Maybe the wolves
just don't like Freak playing in any games?
Old 04-22-2005, 03:53 PM   #20
Spheroid
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Spheroid Send a message via AIM to Spheroid Send a message via MSN to Spheroid Send a message via Yahoo to Spheroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasuke
Everyone is a possibility right now spheroid. Even you. Maybe the wolves
just don't like Freak playing in any games?
Of course everyone's a possiblility. What we need to find is the most suspicious people on day 1. I'm not saying that all the people on my list are wolves. I'm just suspecting that the person who wanted to kill Freak is on that list.
Closed Thread