Old 04-11-2019, 11:51 PM   #601
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 24
Posts: 254
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
All of this could've been avoided if Haku and or mellon read backpack's will carefully and not overthink it.
I deserve fault for this too
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 11:51 PM   #602
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,910
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Then again, if they did follow, game would just be dumb for wolves and town would've just killed everyone.

Lose/Lose situation, fam.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 11:52 PM   #603
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
FFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 23
Posts: 4,864
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014



gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 11:55 PM   #604
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,781
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

i give shado credit for my win i got saved

the draw is both hilarious and sad 'cause i was rooting for the wolves
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 11:58 PM   #605
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 135
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Consider this fair warning that I will replace out of any game I am invited to in the future if my win condition is not clearly and unambiguously state in my role PM.
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 12:02 AM   #606
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,910
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Consider this fair warning that I will replace out of any game I am invited to in the future if my win condition is not clearly and unambiguously state in my role PM.
Oops
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 12:30 AM   #607
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 135
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

April 8th, 2019
[9:04 AM] Wolfe: I really just wanted to know if the red wolves and orange wolves could win together

I really just wanted to know if the red wolves and orange wolves could win together

I really just wanted to know if the red wolves and orange wolves could win together

I really just wanted to know if the red wolves and orange wolves could win together

I really just wanted to know if the red wolves and orange wolves could win together

I really just wanted to know if the red wolves and orange wolves could win together
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 12:52 AM   #608
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 348
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

"At parity"
What's ambiguous about that silly
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 10:55 AM   #609
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 714
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

when game
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution