Old 11-29-2017, 09:03 PM   #1
Shodzzy
FFR Player
 
Shodzzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Not sure
Age: 18
Posts: 242
Send a message via Yahoo to Shodzzy Send a message via Skype™ to Shodzzy
Default Reincarnation

I know most of you have seen this... but..

What if when we die the light at the end of the tunnel is the light to another hospital room, there we are born and the only reason you come out crying is because you remember everything from your past life and you're crying at the fact that you died and lost everything, as you grow you start to forget your past life and focus on the life you have now, but patches of memory stay behind and that memory causes deja vu.

This has been debatable for a while, but I fully believe in reincarnation and all that. I don't believe in heaven or hell, but this is just scary but also interesting to think about.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch0wl View Post
If I, as an adult, time traveled to have sex with myself at age 16, is this:

1. pedophilia?

2. statutory rape?

3. masturbation?
[size="4"]Listen here you failed colostomy, I'm gonna find out where you live grind your pet rock into a pile of sand, roll it up into a blunt then make you smoke it through an asthma inhaler /SIZE]

Best FC's
(60) burned down the ghost house and escaped spooks
(60) -Slapstick-
(64) Survive

Last edited by Shodzzy; 11-29-2017 at 09:10 PM..
Shodzzy is offline  
Old 11-29-2017, 09:20 PM   #2
Dinglesberry
arrow
FFR Veteran
 
Dinglesberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,369
Default Re: Reincarnation

Life after death is the same as during, it's just nothing, imo
Dinglesberry is offline  
Old 11-29-2017, 09:23 PM   #3
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 30
Posts: 5,924
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: Reincarnation

Can you at least post your own thoughts, and not copy pasta?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline  
Old 11-29-2017, 09:25 PM   #4
Shodzzy
FFR Player
 
Shodzzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Not sure
Age: 18
Posts: 242
Send a message via Yahoo to Shodzzy Send a message via Skype™ to Shodzzy
Default Re: Reincarnation

Pretty dark.. but I'm not going to say that you're wrong. Since literally no one knows what happens after we die, nothing isn't technically wrong, it's just some people believe in other stuff more then other people. I've thought about that for a while though. "When you die, it's just nothing. Silence, black, nothing. xd. But yeah. It's fun to think about
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch0wl View Post
If I, as an adult, time traveled to have sex with myself at age 16, is this:

1. pedophilia?

2. statutory rape?

3. masturbation?
[size="4"]Listen here you failed colostomy, I'm gonna find out where you live grind your pet rock into a pile of sand, roll it up into a blunt then make you smoke it through an asthma inhaler /SIZE]

Best FC's
(60) burned down the ghost house and escaped spooks
(60) -Slapstick-
(64) Survive
Shodzzy is offline  
Old 11-29-2017, 09:41 PM   #5
Moria
aka Lumina
FFR Veteran
 
Moria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 463
Default Re: Reincarnation

I'll preface this with a nice bolded "theoretically"

So...yes and no. Physically matter doesn't disappear it just changes shape, so in that regard your body will reincarnate into a very nice fertilizer. But you're not your body, you're a pilot in the skies of life; controlling a ship of consciousnesses. A mind. The mind isn't matter; the brain is. Without the brain you leave behind when you die (which is the organ solely responsibly for interpreting any conscious experiences and sensory information), there's gonna be no ability to transfer experiences to another host vessel or physical body. You'll lose everything on death, including any perception of self. By the time you've left the birth canal you don't even know what you are, let alone who you were.

Experiences are like cookies that are encrypted so only the browser that collected them can read, sure you can uninstall and go get that hip new indie browser but you're gonna lose any passwords and search history, that cache is cleared and it's not coming back.

And Deja Vu; that's just apperceptive misinterpretation. Give the experience some arbitrary numeric value, like a 10 for example. Seeing 10 for the first time and having feel familiar due to earlier memories of 2, 3 and 5. Kind of inferential, in a sense.
__________________
Devil cracked the earthly shell
Foretold she was the one
Blew hope into the room and said:
"You have to live before you die young"

Last edited by Moria; 11-29-2017 at 09:42 PM.. Reason: typo'd theoretically
Moria is offline  
Old 11-29-2017, 09:47 PM   #6
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
Site Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
PrawnSkunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
Age: 24
Posts: 3,737
Default Re: Reincarnation

Locked. Copy/paste doesn't constitute a good critical thinking thread.
PrawnSkunk is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution