Old 09-21-2017, 12:55 PM   #361
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 23
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
there is more uncertainty in what side the alien aligned with because if they didn't choose a side in the 8 hours then the side they have to get to win would be randomed

I had a gander at the signups list to look at who on the list would def pick to align with the wolves over town as the alien and the only person I'm confident would pick wolves over town would be myself, maaaaybe roundbox

But because its not as reasonable that everyone had the time to choose a side, then asking the alien to out gets a lot more sketchy

fwiw probably going to drop it now
I told you pregame that if I were alien I would totally wolf side so I didn't have to solve the game
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 12:55 PM   #362
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,973
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
gotta roll wolf first buddy
I hope when it actually happens that we're both wolves and you bus me as your "catching me"
I totally would too.

For the memes, bro!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 12:56 PM   #363
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,973
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
also hi manti, been looking forward to playing with you since you returned

can you (or anyone) give me your meta and what you think the biggest differences between your town/wolf games are?
OR...

OR

...Actually, not gonna repeat, lmao. Why you asking this anyways?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 12:57 PM   #364
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 23
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkfan2255 View Post
Ngl I'm also kind of in favor of alien claim. Not this early in the Day, but either toDay or next Day if not lynched.

Have reread thread. I know none of you so it still didn't help lmao, but it did make me feel like I like this play style.
didn't you play with asmo in champ qualifier? asmo is shadowolfe
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 12:58 PM   #365
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 438
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

think i get what sunfan's saying, think it's a bad idea because of forum history with that kind of thing
inDheart is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 12:58 PM   #366
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 23
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
OR...

OR

...Actually, not gonna repeat, lmao. Why you asking this anyways?
because I have 0 meta on manti and sunfan is already asking that to kirk
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 12:59 PM   #367
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I guess I lied about the avatar thanks sunfan for the hot find
it is pretty great
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 12:59 PM   #368
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,973
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
because I have 0 meta on manti and sunfan is already asking that to kirk
Oh, okay...
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 12:59 PM   #369
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I told you pregame that if I were alien I would totally wolf side so I didn't have to solve the game
fuck, yeah, you did
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 12:59 PM   #370
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,973
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
think i get what sunfan's saying, think it's a bad idea because of forum history with that kind of thing
Hey inD

Can you tell me your meta?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 12:59 PM   #371
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 23
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
fwiw inD what I'm thinking isn't written on paper
oh maybe I didn't figure it out then

w/e
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 01:01 PM   #372
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 23
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i disagree that blind would care about it as wolf, especially if the reads list is nai
I kind of see your point but I think it's weak

what do you think of xel calling blind's effort shit?
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 01:01 PM   #373
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 23
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I guess I lied about the avatar thanks sunfan for the hot find
did he post this avatar in thread because I didn't see it

or are you wolves together
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 01:02 PM   #374
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 23
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Hey inD

Can you tell me your meta?
you're extra snarky today aren't you
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 01:02 PM   #375
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
DOG COUNTER: 1

responding to people and continuing to support the idea doesn't square with dropping it
am I just supposed to ignore?

I feel like I would be damned either way here honestly
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 01:03 PM   #376
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,973
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
you're extra snarky today aren't you
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 01:04 PM   #377
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,973
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

If I were snarky, I would be pompous!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 01:04 PM   #378
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
did he post this avatar in thread because I didn't see it

or are you wolves together
posted it... during or after a betrayal game like 2 weeks ago?
if you scroll way up in the chat you can probably find it
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 01:04 PM   #379
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,973
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

A pompous, snarky lil' ol' birb!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-21-2017, 01:04 PM   #380
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

huh, guess it was only a week ago
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution