Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 10:36 PM   #741
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
This is not your own thought.
the connection with a previous game brought from me seeing that post is my own thought

its my own thought because its not anywhere else in this game except for where i posted it

i dont want to play the game where we look at each others posts and piss over if theyre completely original or not

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 03-11-2017, 10:37 PM   #742
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Okay, I think you're a wolf because you're following people's logic and seemingly trying to get on everyone's good side.

How's that?
if you think im trying to get on everyones good side with the shit ive been pulling...

lol

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 03-11-2017, 10:37 PM   #743
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

hi lightknight
Old 03-11-2017, 10:37 PM   #744
choof
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
iono how i feel about roundbox's wall analysis. i feel like i get the best info from the stuff hes posting that isnt constructed
i think it's towny atm, there's a lot of shit that's went down so far and he's actually going through the thread instead of just entering now and reacting with no regard to what's happened in the past 20 hours
Old 03-11-2017, 10:37 PM   #745
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda

Quote:
i dont want to play the game where we look at each others posts and piss over if theyre completely original or not
lol
Old 03-11-2017, 10:38 PM   #746
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

@Charu

Can you address Sunfan for you bussing me because it cannot be true based on my own flip so, I'm assuming it's 100% wrong from your perspective as well.

That doesn't solve your slot, but at the very least, it should make you go "why is this happening".
Old 03-11-2017, 10:38 PM   #747
choof
Banned

i need to turn avatars off unless i can convince freezin ice to change his because it's kinda hypnotizing
Old 03-11-2017, 10:39 PM   #748
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
the connection with a previous game brought from me seeing that post is my own thought

its my own thought because its not anywhere else in this game except for where i posted it

You included a reference to a game and some specifics, but you're also saying it's similar to what roundbox is saying.

Thus

Is not your own thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:39 PM   #749
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
i need to turn avatars off unless i can convince freezin ice to change his because it's kinda hypnotizing
i could do it if its actually bothering you

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-11-2017, 10:40 PM   #750
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

tl;dr: imo freezin is PR

Quote:
Innocent child usually is announced first thing, so we know that's just not a thing at all this game.

Leave 3/4 options left.

Quote:
wrong, this games inno child sends a pm whenever they want to be flipped, read the setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
????/

Quote:
Oh, well I'll be, an innocent that can choose when.

That just makes it very powerful in this game then, which I agree with lito. It wouldn't be picked this game at all.

Quote:
Town Innocent Child
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Innocent Child.
Abilities:

At any time during the game, you may PM the moderator and he or she will announce you as an Innocent Child in their next post, confirming you as town.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

copied from the setup on mafiawiki, dont hurt me AA
Quote:
where?????
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=501

these were the comments i wrote earlier:

——

the next ‘reads’ i’m going to make are due to my own assumptions that everyone is kind of like me and didn’t realize there was a link in AA’s OP about game design and thus we can exploit the lack of gamer knowledge.

i will take back my statement previously that ‘PRs are 100% cop, jailer, tracker’ and say PRs are ‘100% cop, probably inno, and jailer or tracker.’

i think freezing is a PR and probably the inno only due to the fact inno child role was it wasn’t explicitly stated in the AA’s OP that “in this game design, inno tells mod when they want to be outed”. that’s new to me. and IMO you would’ve had to get a PM to realize that, OR click on that link. which i know /i/ didn’t do and was confused when freezin mentioned that specific to me. i am transposing my inability to read to u guys as well.

i didn’t want to say this earlier int he phase (fuck you haku), because outing an IC and getting that person killed is SAD!! it would be great for wolves, BUT i also realized tracker/jailer roles, whichever one is picked, could be used to just block/track the action of anything done to the IC, rendering him immune.

ON THE OTHER HAND. if my assumptions are wrong, freezin isn’t a PR, and you people (what do you mean you people?) did actually read AA’s OP and followed the link, and i’m the dumb one for not clicking the link with clarity of the roles, then this line of thought is irrelevant.

that’s an open invitation to answer the question to everyone else: did u read the link and know IC chooses when to out themselves, or is this semi-‘insider’ knowledge that i’ve deduced, that accurately allows me to confirm freezin’s role?

…THERE’S ALSO THE POSSIBILITY that i am wrong and wolves chose different PRs, which means the roles i listed are incorrect. but that’s also pretty unlikely because logic and litodude

———

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 03-11-2017, 10:41 PM   #751
choof
Banned

Quote:
i could do it if its actually bothering you
it doesn't bother me but I'm afraid to admit just how much time I've spent staring at it while I was making those wall posts
Old 03-11-2017, 10:41 PM   #752
choof
Banned

Quote:
tl;dr: imo freezin is PR
yeah can we not blue hunt right now, thanks
litodude
Old 03-11-2017, 10:42 PM   #753
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
You included a reference to a game and some specifics, but you're also saying it's similar to what roundbox is saying.

Thus

Is not your own thought.
nope not doing this dude try again

now make a case thats actually original since you seem to value it so much

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-11-2017, 10:43 PM   #754
choof
Banned

I don't know why you're doing what you're doing but you could have easily presented that post as "freezin is prolly town here check these posts"

this isn't a matrix6, we don't know what roles we have and there's really no way to determine the setup unless we have hard evidence

even if an innocent child gets killed, we don't know what the other two prs are

so let's not go this route
Old 03-11-2017, 10:43 PM   #755
FreezinIce
FFR Player

lol lito

dude

why would you even do this

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-11-2017, 10:43 PM   #756
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

tl;dr: imo suns is wolf

current thoughts

suns/yoshl/charu/choof+UTR are my top wolves, which unfortunately are the most active talkers with the most coherent trains of thought. although freezin and haku are idiots, i think they’re town idiots
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
wow sunfan trying to steal credit for my choof townread, and charu sheeping onto that this is bullshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
good to see that choof rolled town
welcome back
Quote:
yeah ok my first post on choof was more of a "welcome back nice to see you can type angrily still" but yeah
choof is town lock it in
i’m suspicious of the above banter between suns/yoshl/choof because choof was ‘towncleared’ by my most suspect for a good bussing, though i will say choof’s post here is human:

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post

you don't get to make bad posts, tryhard posts, and try to cop-out by saying "lol it's just me being crazy." that doesn't cut it bub. yeah this is a game and you are free to play the game your way but this game is ultimately about winning and what you are doing, if you actually are town, is playing against the team's modus operandi. you are objectively a detriment, and if you continue this play style, you will always be a detriment to which ever team you are placed on. you will be a detriment to the town; townies WILL lynch you because you are scummy. you will be a detriment to the wolves; townies will lynch you because you are scummy. I'm not sure what kind of illusions of grandeur you have going on up in the attic but I can assure you that whatever they are, they will not pan out like you want them to.
that’s actually level-headed reasoning

choof effort posts after that though, imo, and earlier ‘town read’ bussing by yoshl/suns, make me think they’re the wolves and are still currently my strongest ‘reads’.

Quote:
this is making me think Haku is just crumbing from the pressure as a wolf here tbh
I'm not going to vote him but that is really not a good reaction and I don't really see this as a normal Haku response given that Charu/Grad/Yoshl were all going to vote for him at the start of this phase
railing on haku here is stupid he’s a shit player move on guy

Quote:
two different takes are really neat there, thanks
that's a good point, Jake
saying irl names on a forum is equivalent to your white boss putting a hand on your shoulder saying, ‘look, x let me be honest’ when they’re lying
Quote:
I think null is the correct place to put charu based on those posts yeah
inDheart for the point Jake made
this was weak as fuck

consistently trying to win my favor in the multitude of posts that address me doesn't sit with me well (go read suns' posts)

——

if i had to say ‘leaning’ once in my twg career it would be on charu. if i replace charu with shadow wolfe gameplay style it’s almost lock step: highly active, and contributing to discussion, but i often glaze over the posts and feel like nothing of value was lost or gained. I am never comfortable if i can't firmly state whether or not i think someone is human/wolf because there's too much to test.

gradient is a question mark and i appreciate the more recent posts that were level-headed but skipped over all the posts that were antagonistic toward freezin. i sensed frustration in his posts, which could be suspect, but this is where my gut feeling states VT because it was tonally more legitimate than not. gradient i never played with so i can’t read, but past performance isn’t indicative of current and future ROI, so i’m judging everything based only on contributions ITT, which have screamed human af to me.

yoshl has avoided most of my subtle accusations, and i had earlier pinned the haku anger as possibly feigned; retrospectively, it could be the same as gradient+freezin, so i will again pause this line of thinking and figure out a better approach moving forward.

indheart is also a q. he has facilitated conversation by with posts that ask for clarification on other’s assessment, but IRT anything substantial i probably skipped over it because there was too much to read sorry. (as i finish writing this i want to place him in UTR category. and again, i’m never comfortable if i can’t firmly state whether or not a person is human or a wolf)

i can’t read on anyone else that’s UTR, but this is my best attempt:

i have nothing new to say about light knight other than a comment on the explanation he gave: it’s understandable, as he and i approached that thread around the same time and i also said, ‘holy fuck what the fuck with all these damn posts’ but i don’t want to discount the earlier lurking.

raeko is kind of a q, originally suspect, but posted before i woke up earlier in the day so i couldn’t continue that line of thought for UTR stuff. raeko always posts enigmatically and i can’t make a clear read

tokzic is shitposting his way out of this phase, save a vote on suns that doesn’t seem to be serious. if i take it into a hypothetical scenario in which he just leaves it there throughout day nearing eod and quantifiably put his vote there to make it suns(2+1(me)) freezin(3) then maybe there would be something fishy about that. regardless, the shitposting is annoying as fuck

there’s always a raeko+tokzic dynamic between games so i’m unsure if that’s just because of a long standing friendship or wolf

freezin thoughts stated above

haiku is dumb af shitter posts

i will take into consideration that suns mentioned haku wrote that post pre-game and reread the thread to reassess my verdict on his humanness, but i really would prefer not to because reading his posts are a fucking eyesore, and also i prefer not to take advice from someone who i think is a wolf

introspectively i might be biased in judging players more strongly toward wolf correlated to the amount they post, but again, i don’t want to ignore my first suspicions equally for inactive and feigned-inactive players, as wolves in a non-MW game would often try to make themselves as inconspicuous as possible.

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 03-11-2017, 10:43 PM   #757
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
@Charu

Can you address Sunfan for you bussing me because it cannot be true based on my own flip so, I'm assuming it's 100% wrong from your perspective as well.

That doesn't solve your slot, but at the very least, it should make you go "why is this happening".
Okay, are you actually a wolf?

There's no way you can know it's 100% for me. Not even assuming, you can't assume that at all.

But to answer your question, he knows I bus when I see a partner flub really really bad (I've expressed this outside games constantly). I'm guessing he's showing that you and me can't be partners? I'm actually not sure what he was trying to say in that post of his to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:43 PM   #758
choof
Banned

i'm gonna ctrl+f "original" and if I have more than 10 hits including this post ur'e all gay
Old 03-11-2017, 10:44 PM   #759
FreezinIce
FFR Player

now my secret plan to partially get scumread by people to ensure i wont die in the night is scrapped DAMN

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-11-2017, 10:45 PM   #760
choof
Banned

Quote:
i’m suspicious of the above banter between suns/yoshl/choof because choof was ‘towncleared’ by my most suspect for a good bussing, though i will say choof’s post here is human
I'm gonna just go ahead and say that you've never played with me and my wolf and town games are so significantly different

sunfan has a fucking soulcrushingly good read on my wolf game, I don't think I can count the number of times I've been killed in live twg and in forum twg because of sunfan's read on me. it's fucking bananas
Closed Thread