Old 06-27-2018, 06:32 PM   #21
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher
 
MinaciousGrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: nima
Posts: 4,279
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
The pretentious culture fostered around Mina was a contributing factor to my withdraw from the stepmania community, so in hindsight I should be thanking him
you're the only dp apologist post 2016 so that probably also had a factor

i mean if im gonna go further that stems from your inability to appreciate nuance which results in you not being able to comprehend nuanced arguments or thought which is you know, stupid

i'm not going to bother to press you on how the concept of pretentious actually logically applies to me since i:

1) dont give a fuck about any of you and make that very clear all the time
2) think most of you are stupid
3) tell you exactly why i think you're stupid
4) tell you what you have to do to convince me you aren't not stupid, which granted, if you really hate me and have convinced yourself im a brainless idiot then i guess my opinion doesn't matter
5) do not present myself to have any skills or credentials i cannot demonstrably prove, like, idk, darkshark
6) dont pander and hugbox people i dont give a shit about and make faux social inroads to give surface level comfort to people so that they might do so in return
7) don't selectively call stupid things out based on who says them
8) make it painfully clear all of the things i do or do not like
9) say whatever i think to someone's face instead of only behind someone's back, unlike, idk, celirra
10) don't subscribe to the notion that the internet should be an escape from reality and function as an emotional bounce castle at all

11) i'm the only person who follows the golden rule here, if i give you shit, it's because i want you to give me shit, if i press you on something stupid, it's because i want to be pressed if i say something stupid, if i sit here challenging your broken emotional perspectives of other people it's because that's what i want

and that makes me the least pretentious of any of you fuckers
__________________
sometimes stepmania

Last edited by MinaciousGrace; 06-27-2018 at 06:43 PM..
MinaciousGrace is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 06:36 PM   #22
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,940
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

Okay

Last edited by Charu; 06-27-2018 at 06:56 PM.. Reason: Okay
Charu is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 06:37 PM   #23
Gradiant
(◞≼☉≽◟◞౪◟◞≼☉≽◟)
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,131
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

okay
Gradiant is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:06 PM   #24
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 376
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

this isn't a roast thread unless mina is the one doing the roasting
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:08 PM   #25
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 376
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

i should clarify that means please don't b throwin insults arond because this thread is just meant to farm awesome mina quotes
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:11 PM   #26
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 280
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i mean maybe but you haven't given me any reason to not believe this



if it's a given then why do people keep getting defensive and butthurt and ignore salient points. clearly they don't get it, and they keep saying stupid things, and i keep calling those things stupid, and i keep calling those people who keep saying stupid things while ignoring logic and facts, stupid people

it's not a hard concept



haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa



see that's my point, you don't get it, it's not about me "winning", it's about you being stupid in order to validate being stupid so you can justify calling me stupid

i mean you're right, everyone is stupid, anyone who actually knows me knows that this is a fundamental core belief of mine and it's something derived from actual reasoning and not just some edgy psuedointellectual joker card you can play on the internet

you're wrong about being proud though, i mean it guess it depends on how you define pride

anyway you basically proved all my points, again, like the rest of you
you make me want to talk to you a little bit more
its surprising

putting this in after typing everything, I think I've met enough people like you before. The worst professor I've ever had was very similar to you; its actually quite striking. I think I can't find it anything other than cathartic to say what I've said, perhaps that is the explanation for this post. I hate people like you, ultimately. Instead of dying and leaving no mark on the world, you have a higher chance of leaving a negative mark on the world by making the people who have the misfortune of talking to you mostly leaving without thinking anything other than "Wow, that guy sure is an asshole" or something along those lines. Because people are stupid, they will always, always continue to say stupid things. And I will continue to see you posting long posts of ultimately no meaning that the person you accost will almost certainly either skim over with glazed eyes, or discard because of the nature in which you treat other people. And I will continue to see them until I decide to follow in the steps of dAnceguy and put you on my ignore list.

I am faulted, I make no claims to not be. I am guilty of what I am accusing you of, and even if I didn't accuse you of pointing out other people's stupidity in a stupid way, I would still be guilty.

I believe everyone is stupid as a core belief of mine as well, and from skimming some of your other posts I believed that you believed it as well.

I understand that I am proving your points by mostly not engaging you.

I don't care that I am faulted though. I don't care that I will almost certainly die without making any kind of serious impact upon the world.

I used "win" because I know you are going to use me not responding as proving your argument, and I am. If you were had a shorter nose to look down upon people that don't jerk off your brain, maybe we'd have something here. I know I am proving your point.

The difference here is that most people can stand me. Most people I've talked to on this site enjoy talking to me, and I enjoy talking to most people on this site instead of railing at them about how stupid they are. I can at least make the claim that despite other people being stupid, we can enjoy one another for the most part, and if we don't, its rare that we part on bad terms. I get to look forward to meeting most of these other stupid people every year, and spending time with them. You are yourself, stupid in a manner similar to whoever you were yelling at about geocaching because ArrowSmasher8712 isn't going to stop geocaching because some asshole yelled at them about how it is ultimately a waste of time and they cannot comprehend the words you are saying because of their low level of reading comprehension.

If someone and I disagree on something, which considering I spend almost all of my free time thinking about a stupid game that I primarily play on this website about talking to other people about why you want to lynch someone in an ultimately incredible distraction, then we can talk about it mostly levelheaded.

I want to be clear that I am not saying I have happiness and friends and you don't. Again, I've seen too much of the world to believe anything along the lines of "Mean people are unhappy and/or friendless."

I also want to be clear that I think you are more intelligent than myself to an unknown degree.

You can take whatever points you want from this. Regardless of what I say and what you say, we both know that this ends ultimately with neither of us gaining any respect or appreciation for one another.

You're an asshole. I don't care that I prove your points. I don't care that Steph Curry missed that shot. If you weren't, I might talk to you more than this post and the last one. I would love to not see your avatar again because most of your posts suck and you make this place worse in my opinion.
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:12 PM   #27
komochii
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 225
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

meana made me quitted stepmania I almost becamed fast enough for 420 bpm stream but meana and his stepmafia bullied me too much !!!
komochii is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:16 PM   #28
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 376
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
you make me want to talk to you a little bit more
its surprising

putting this in after typing everything, I think I've met enough people like you before. The worst professor I've ever had was very similar to you; its actually quite striking. I think I can't find it anything other than cathartic to say what I've said, perhaps that is the explanation for this post. I hate people like you, ultimately. Instead of dying and leaving no mark on the world, you have a higher chance of leaving a negative mark on the world by making the people who have the misfortune of talking to you mostly leaving without thinking anything other than "Wow, that guy sure is an asshole" or something along those lines. Because people are stupid, they will always, always continue to say stupid things. And I will continue to see you posting long posts of ultimately no meaning that the person you accost will almost certainly either skim over with glazed eyes, or discard because of the nature in which you treat other people. And I will continue to see them until I decide to follow in the steps of dAnceguy and put you on my ignore list.

I am faulted, I make no claims to not be. I am guilty of what I am accusing you of, and even if I didn't accuse you of pointing out other people's stupidity in a stupid way, I would still be guilty.

I believe everyone is stupid as a core belief of mine as well, and from skimming some of your other posts I believed that you believed it as well.

I understand that I am proving your points by mostly not engaging you.

I don't care that I am faulted though. I don't care that I will almost certainly die without making any kind of serious impact upon the world.

I used "win" because I know you are going to use me not responding as proving your argument, and I am. If you were had a shorter nose to look down upon people that don't jerk off your brain, maybe we'd have something here. I know I am proving your point.

The difference here is that most people can stand me. Most people I've talked to on this site enjoy talking to me, and I enjoy talking to most people on this site instead of railing at them about how stupid they are. I can at least make the claim that despite other people being stupid, we can enjoy one another for the most part, and if we don't, its rare that we part on bad terms. I get to look forward to meeting most of these other stupid people every year, and spending time with them. You are yourself, stupid in a manner similar to whoever you were yelling at about geocaching because ArrowSmasher8712 isn't going to stop geocaching because some asshole yelled at them about how it is ultimately a waste of time and they cannot comprehend the words you are saying because of their low level of reading comprehension.

If someone and I disagree on something, which considering I spend almost all of my free time thinking about a stupid game that I primarily play on this website about talking to other people about why you want to lynch someone in an ultimately incredible distraction, then we can talk about it mostly levelheaded.

I want to be clear that I am not saying I have happiness and friends and you don't. Again, I've seen too much of the world to believe anything along the lines of "Mean people are unhappy and/or friendless."

I also want to be clear that I think you are more intelligent than myself to an unknown degree.

You can take whatever points you want from this. Regardless of what I say and what you say, we both know that this ends ultimately with neither of us gaining any respect or appreciation for one another.

You're an asshole. I don't care that I prove your points. I don't care that Steph Curry missed that shot. If you weren't, I might talk to you more than this post and the last one. I would love to not see your avatar again because most of your posts suck and you make this place worse in my opinion.
sunny boi pls
mina is a gem
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:17 PM   #29
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,862
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
assuming you get that far the probability that you'll convince me is basically 0 and that's because my abnormally high level of self awareness is matched only by my ability for self deception
i'm starting to believe that you jack off to yourself more times in a day than i do to my princeton diploma

edit: also flashflash i thought this thread was gonna be a joke, c'mon man
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 06-27-2018 at 07:17 PM..
Funnygurl555 is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:23 PM   #30
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 376
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'm starting to believe that you jack off to yourself more times in a day than i do to my princeton diploma

edit: also flashflash i thought this thread was gonna be a joke, c'mon man
if mina was a joke I wouldn't be quoting them in my sig

everything i do somehow ends up being a joke anyway in fact I expect this thread to be locked but thought it might be okay given how much of ffr is ultimately spam anyway
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:27 PM   #31
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,862
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
everything i do somehow ends up being a joke anyway in fact I expect this thread to be locked but thought it might be okay given how much of ffr is ultimately spam anyway
i don't really know you outside the few games of twg i played with you, but i don't think you're a joke. i'm also not around this community much, but i think most of this site likes/tolerates mina, so it's fair game to make this thread

but the quote in your sig, you do realize that was directed at raeko, right? she's super sweet. there's a reason why some people (including me) don't like this guy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:36 PM   #32
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
SKG_Scintill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 27
Posts: 3,727
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'm starting to believe that you jack off to yourself more times in a day than i do to my princeton diploma
...you jack off to your diploma?
I don't need a piece of paper to convince me that I can fap to myself
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguerilla
So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
.
SKG_Scintill is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:43 PM   #33
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran
 
Mahou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 2,026
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

i know ffr is dead, but this topic shouldn't have been created

if you like mina, cool; if you don't, move on.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lofty rhino View Post
one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
AND watch anime.

Last edited by Mahou; 06-27-2018 at 07:44 PM..
Mahou is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:44 PM   #34
SICKOVENOMOUS
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: ...
Posts: 116
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

holly shit, lemme get my popcorn *reads thread*
SICKOVENOMOUS is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:46 PM   #35
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher
 
MinaciousGrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: nima
Posts: 4,279
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
Instead of dying and leaving no mark on the world, you have a higher chance of leaving a negative mark on the world by making the people who have the misfortune of talking to you mostly leaving without thinking anything other than "Wow, that guy sure is an asshole" or something along those lines. Because people are stupid, they will always, always continue to say stupid things.
i know you need to believe this, and so you will, but it requires assuming that nothing beyond my ffr posts exists in my life, and if you are going to dig your heels in on that point that's fine

the problem is i spent a decade working in and around statistical offices in third world countries for various ngos working on among other things reducing vaccine wasteage rates by developing structures and methods for improving denominator estimates, reducing the number of vaccine preventable deaths before 5 years of age in areas of the world with the highest child mortality

maybe that's how i justify being an asshole and that makes me even more of an asshole, i don't know, it doesn't really matter to me; i don't solve problems to help people, i do it to solve problems, that's how i affirm my existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
The difference here is that most people can stand me. Most people I've talked to on this site enjoy talking to me, and I enjoy talking to most people on this site instead of railing at them about how stupid they are...
that's not the difference, or at least, it's derivative of the fact that you want people to stand you because you affirm your existence through that and you will disregard logic and reason and project deeply rooted negative biases about anyone who doesn't act the same way towards you or others around you

you know, which is my point

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
You can take whatever points you want from this. Regardless of what I say and what you say, we both know that this ends ultimately with neither of us gaining any respect or appreciation for one another.
no you're wrong again, my opinion of you is objectively higher now
__________________
sometimes stepmania

Last edited by MinaciousGrace; 06-27-2018 at 07:50 PM..
MinaciousGrace is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:48 PM   #36
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher
 
MinaciousGrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: nima
Posts: 4,279
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'm starting to believe that you jack off to yourself more times in a day than i do to my princeton diploma
i'm glad you're deciding to own that
__________________
sometimes stepmania
MinaciousGrace is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:50 PM   #37
Sanjixcon
FFR Veteran
 
Sanjixcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Age: 29
Posts: 435
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

i dont know mina but i like his vibe
Sanjixcon is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:53 PM   #38
TC_Halogen
Rhythm game specialist.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
TC_Halogen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Age: 27
Posts: 18,546
Send a message via AIM to TC_Halogen Send a message via Skype™ to TC_Halogen
Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

locking this thread despite instinctively wanting to move it to TGB but:

- i'm uncertain if everyone in here has access to TGB to continue the roasting in all directions
- it's clear that not everyone is seeing this in jest, and some of you are tasteless
- this should have never started in CT to begin with, the hell

Last edited by TC_Halogen; 06-27-2018 at 07:53 PM..
TC_Halogen is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution