Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
JPjuice23
FFR Player

Default DFJK instead of arrows.

Question: So I use the DFJK keys instead of up down left and right, will this work on online? Or will I have to use the arrow keys there?

Its a dumb question since I could just go online and try, but FFR thinks I'm trying to chat instead of play. At least I think it is, I fail so fast I can't even tell.
JPjuice23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
tha Guardians
MCDC 2011
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tha Guardians Send a message via MSN to tha Guardians Send a message via Yahoo to tha Guardians
Default Re: DFJK instead of arrows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPjuice23 View Post
Question: So I use the DFJK keys instead of up down left and right, will this work on online? Or will I have to use the arrow keys there?

Its a dumb question since I could just go online and try, but FFR thinks I'm trying to chat instead of play. At least I think it is, I fail so fast I can't even tell.
This is a good question. You could've tested it out, but yes. This works just fine online. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to private message me.

~tha Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic-fast-fingers View Post
can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

Cheers,

Synthlight
tha Guardians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #3
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm
Default Re: DFJK instead of arrows.

By default, when you play online you have to use the arrow keys. However, recently FFR introduced in-game key mapping, which will allow you to rebind the keys to any configuration you desire. (Previously people had to, and did, use outside programs or macros to achieve the same thing.)

From the genre select screen, click on the Settings tab in the upper right corner, and I think you can figure out the rest on your own.

Happy key pounding!
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote