Old 06-14-2018, 05:26 PM   #241
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 27
Posts: 4,805
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Votecount:


Aoi: (3) Celestia, Byakuya, Mundo
Makoto: (1) Chihiro
Kiyotaka: (1) Hifumi
Byakuya: (1) Junko
Mundo: (1) Kiyotaka

Unvote: Sakura


Phase ends June 15th @9:00pm
:59 = good
:00 = bad


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
i don't think xiz is a good player
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
you absolute fucking cream puff
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
you're in competition for being the person most qualified to identify a horsecock at a glance dude smh
Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 05:51 PM   #242
Toko Fukawa
FFR Player
 
Toko Fukawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 52
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru View Post
Also youíve given like 0 thought on anyone this game so youíre one to talk looooool
Inaccurate. I have stated my thoughts on a few players. You are one of them.
Toko Fukawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:27 PM   #243
Aoi Asahina
FFR Player
 
Aoi Asahina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 46
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Owada View Post
If they were a wolf they wouldn't have to worry about hiding their identity. That's my best guess.
Mondo, I don't know if you recall but the acquisitioner can guess who I am as a backup incase their chosen victim is blocked. Even if I was a wolf, I would still need to worry about my identity to be put into the light. This type of thinking is what I'm talking about, about twisting my words into their own perspective to make me look like a scum role.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru View Post
Iím still waiting on the guy with the yellow background to appear again
I can only assume you mean me Kiyotaka, what is it that you are looking for from me?
Aoi Asahina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:30 PM   #244
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
FFR Player
 
Kiyotaka Ishimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 30
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toko Fukawa View Post
Inaccurate. I have stated my thoughts on a few players. You are one of them.
i mean it's really only Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Asahina View Post
I can only assume you mean me Kiyotaka, what is it that you are looking for from me?
no no no

theres a man with real ugly hair and a yellow background
Kiyotaka Ishimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:31 PM   #245
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
FFR Player
 
Kiyotaka Ishimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 30
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

his name is leon

his hair actually isnt that ugly but his beard is
Kiyotaka Ishimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:32 PM   #246
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
FFR Player
 
Kiyotaka Ishimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 30
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

gosh my avatar is SO UGLY and i hate it i want to change it so much
Kiyotaka Ishimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:35 PM   #247
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
FFR Player
 
Kiyotaka Ishimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 30
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukuro Ikusaba View Post
I bet I have the least amount of posts right now. That will change! Probably!
hey Mukuro you made this post which makes it seem like you were gonna put in some effort, but you've made no post after this

you've made 3 posts and the others are basically just 'fuck'
Kiyotaka Ishimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:40 PM   #248
Mondo Owada
FFR Player
 
Mondo Owada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 54
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Some preliminary thoughts before my actual reads list:
Celestia stands out to me as a pro-town player. She sounds very genuine in her posts and she doesn't sound like she'd be very good at acting.

Aoi is my prime suspicion, so I don't need to say much there.

Junko is attached to aoi tentatively but If aoi is villa junko isn't necessarily the same. They did call someone out on a gimmick which is a bit eh but what can you do.

Leon is an interesting case, as he showed up to defend aoi and then vanished again. Slightly suspicious.

Byakuya has been present but is coming off as "I know the right things to say and I'm going to say them instead of something that could make me suspicious." If he is maf, it'll be hard to catch him out on it. It worries me that he isn't leaving a strong impression on me despite having good posts.

Taka looks bad because of his suss of me- he says I looked specifically like third party, but then he backtracked after I called him out on it and said hmm maybe you could be a wolf. It shows an informed mindset and I think he's maf because of it. If I knew who he was I might town read him but right now Taka is dangerous.

Nobody else is making much of an impression on my mind, so I'll need to put in some effort and actually look at people case by case. Sit tight.
Mondo Owada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:41 PM   #249
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player
 
Chihiro Fujisaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 33
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

I want to help. I struggle to vote for who is the likely culprit...part of me feels like it is participating in...k-killing my friends... Toko ...s-sorry but I see her as choleric...creating division in the group... with no clear purpose...
Chihiro Fujisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:48 PM   #250
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
FFR Player
 
Kiyotaka Ishimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 30
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru View Post
Why arenít you hiding your identity

Why openly say youíre not from ffr
oh actually Aoi i do want you to respond to this still
Kiyotaka Ishimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:50 PM   #251
Byakuya Togami
FFR Player
 
Byakuya Togami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 82
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
I want to help. I struggle to vote for who is the likely culprit...part of me feels like it is participating in...k-killing my friends... Toko ...s-sorry but I see her as choleric...creating division in the group... with no clear purpose...
Could you expand on this a bit more?
Byakuya Togami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:57 PM   #252
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
FFR Player
 
Kiyotaka Ishimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 30
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Owada View Post
Taka looks bad because of his suss of me- he says I looked specifically like third party, but then he backtracked after I called him out on it and said hmm maybe you could be a wolf. It shows an informed mindset and I think he's maf because of it. If I knew who he was I might town read him but right now Taka is dangerous.
it took me like 10 minutes to realise why you're calling me taka.

I said you looked like 3rd party because you seemed to be a bit excessive about the wolf chat thing and it seemed odd that you would go on and on about it if you're a wolf, with the intention of distancing yourself from being a wolf. Obviously if you're anti town you do that with the mindset of, 'hey i'll do this and then they'll think, wait he can't be wolf he said that and that would be odd...'. But then you also mentioned you're taking steps to make the aquisitioner slip up if they go after you, you also said you can't be acquisitioner because of this.

This means that not only are you behaving anti town (imo), but you are attempting to distance yourself from being a wolf and being the third party.

I only learned about your 3rd party stuff after i made the comment you may be third party. Which is why I changed my mind and said hey you actually might be a wolf after all if you're distancing yourself from all anti town parties.

i realise i wasn't clear/specific on why my viewpoint changed. but i didn't go oh hmmm im nervous lemme widen my narrowed suspicion
Kiyotaka Ishimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:58 PM   #253
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player
 
Chihiro Fujisaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 33
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami View Post
Could you expand on this a bit more?
I will try...she seems to belittle others to appear strong... That is not true strength or courage... it does not help the investigation...I think.
Chihiro Fujisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 07:05 PM   #254
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player
 
Chihiro Fujisaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 33
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

When Byakuya said he wanted to focus on others besides Aoi... and then immediately asked Junko another question about her... I felt his goal was truly to find the culprits...
Chihiro Fujisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 07:15 PM   #255
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
FFR Player
 
Kiyotaka Ishimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 30
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
S-sorry Kiyotaka, I meant this question...M-maybe you could explain it again...
Chihiro, out of everything in this game, you have interacted with little, but you did seem interested in how I felt about the response i got from this question.

what made you interested in that

were you satisfied by his response?
Kiyotaka Ishimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 07:27 PM   #256
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
FFR Player
 
Kiyotaka Ishimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 30
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Reads on a few player's that I wanted to ISO. I wanted to do a few more but I don't have time. We do have around 7 players that are playing very unsubstantially. the host has the 5th lowest post count. 5th!!!! 4 players are letting the host post more than them what the hell. but anyway here's 3 players

Junko Enoshima
Town lean


Quote:
Originally Posted by Junko Enoshima View Post
I do not find Aoi's initial post suspicious. Those who think it is are thinking superficially, or are just scrambling to find accusations.
Taking an opposing stance. Making comments to make her stance even more conflicting. Super early conflict that they don't need to get into, basically calling those who think Aoi is suspicious are dumb. Possible partner but it's a harsh defence for a buddy and would make a strong link so doubtful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junko Enoshima View Post
I will vote anybody who tries to pretend that reading in to meta isn't a part of anon games. Don't try to high-road me.
Coming across aggressively and threatening with a vote, i just find it towny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junko Enoshima View Post
Byakuya

If you want to talk about posturing ---

Somebody committing to a read and then toning it down with a generic "I just want to see more of her" is weak as fuck and should be punished.
A very deep read. You can tell they are scum hunting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junko Enoshima View Post
Dumbtells are not going to work this game
Lookout out for dumbtells and immediately making the conclusion that this person is dumb telling about being a wolf. It doesn't seem like a point a wolf would immediately come up with


Byakuya Togami
tiny tiny town lean but still wary

honestly haven't felt much from them apart from seemingly actively helping town.
My iso on them is a bit dry compared to how much they've posted but i do like these posts:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami View Post
So I know we've made different conclusions on Aoi, but I'm glad someone else saw what I saw.

I'm going to back off of Aoi for a while now anyway and focus on other people. I'm probably not being productive right now...
I like 'someone else saw what I saw' it reads to me as they have a genuine viewpoint on Aoi that they're keeping in their mind as they play and are looking to see who else has views on Aoi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami View Post
I'm not a person of my own word. RIP.



Could you explain why for those of us who aren't on the same page?

I'm done now... I'm done now...
I like this because they seem excited to keep digging into Aoi and try catch anti town. They're interested in hearing more from them. Also how they wanted to take a break from Aoi looks good because they wanted to open up to more views on other players, aware there is more than 1 anti town and there are more people to be looked at rather than just tunnelling.


=bad posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami View Post
I disagree with this sentiment. People who worry about how they're received are more scummy to me.
I don't like this because it suggests to me that he has forgotten/has no fear of the identity wolf. I think it's fine to be worry how you're received this game, you need to be wary you're not being so obvious about who your real account is


Toko Fukawa
neutral

Toko has been very reserved this game and I don't like it. I can't tell if its flavor or not

I'm not gonna quote any posts but they're all just wayy too reserved I just feel like they might be town for it? But at the same time there is nothing they've done for me to read into it as inherently towny. They're just keeping everything very short and to the point with little/no explanation or added opinion. There's also like no personality in any post they make.

I would rather not lynch Toko, I think we have better options in Aoi or Mondo or Leon
Kiyotaka Ishimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 07:32 PM   #257
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player
 
Chihiro Fujisaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 33
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru View Post
Chihiro, out of everything in this game, you have interacted with little, but you did seem interested in how I felt about the response i got from this question.

what made you interested in that

were you satisfied by his response?
Your question... and then change of subject to Leon...I thought was out of place...but that was also because I misunderstood what Byakuya meant by telling you "that's bad"... I think...

His answer to you was what I expected...Your answer to me was alright...I think...
Chihiro Fujisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 07:48 PM   #258
Mondo Owada
FFR Player
 
Mondo Owada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 54
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Looking back at certain players, post #58 from fukawa rubs me the wrong way.
"Nothing there is worth it" regarding aoi. They also threw random shade at me for averaging the maf kills at 1.5

My internet is acting up so I may have to breaking this post into player by player sections. Sorry.
Mondo Owada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:01 PM   #259
Mondo Owada
FFR Player
 
Mondo Owada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 54
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Kyoko's #142 stands out because it's a lot of microanalysis that ultimately ends in a "Idk" conclusion. I also pick on people who use big words.

Mukuro could be the acqui. At this point their silence is deafening.

Chihiro is best boy. I feel obligated to town read him out of guilt.

Everyone else is scummy because in a game like this inactivity is more scummy than null.

Sorry I can't do better atm.
Mondo Owada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:25 PM   #260
Aoi Asahina
FFR Player
 
Aoi Asahina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 46
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru View Post
oh actually Aoi i do want you to respond to this still
Kiyotaka, I am not hiding my identity because I highly doubt anyone will guess who I am. I feel safe in knowing the only way I will not continue playing is if I'm lynched, wolfed, or aquisitioned. It is a high risk high reward because I'm sure if someone does research, I could be outed and killed. Which would be unfortunate.
Aoi Asahina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution