Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Writing and Literature
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2009, 09:47 PM   #1
Vorodo
FFR Player

Default Finishing The Book

Yeah, I'm trying to make a story...This is my first chapter and I've been procrastinating to do anymore........I blame videogames! I had nothing to do with it! But yeah....I use Quizilla. I'm a nub. I've tried several times to write stories, but have yet to be in the writing mood for a while until i started this...It's short, yes.....But I'm not one to type chapters over 2 pages. Anyways, here it is on Quizilla: http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories...book-chapter-1 and if you're too lazy to read it on there, I'll be nice enough to post it here. I'll probably update this place with the rest of the chapters as i go....

Chapter One

"You'd Think It'd All end"

Kai gazed out at the land before him, a smirk on his face as countless breezes pushed his hair upwards. The birds around him sang with pure vocals, beasts gathering around him at a distance from every side except the front. Eventually the wind shifted to the direction Kai faced, pressing against his ears to silence everything else and traveling throughout his body. Kai's eyelids began to lower slowly, as the wind pushed him forward with a blast, breaking the sound barrier with an earshattering explosion, he felt all sences leave his body.

"Kai, wake up! Time for school you lazy bum!"

The sound of barely audible words brought back his sences at a slow pace. Kai opened his eyes to see his younger sister, Miako, staring into his eyes with a grin. Kai rolled over onto his other side, his eyes shut tightly, waving away his sister. Miako jumped onto the bed and began to bounce lightly on the bed, shaking Kai to keep him from sleeping. "No! You wake up now! You're already late! Do you WANT to get in trouble!?" Miako yelled into his ear. Kai immidiately sat up and hopped out of his bed after hearing the word 'late' and 'trouble.' He shoved his sister out of his room so he could change out of him pajamas, hopping around with a worried look in his eyes. Getting in trouble at his school AND getting in trouble from his parents? Kai and Miako had the most strict parents in their entire school, through every grade from both 7th and 8th grade in their middle school. Miako bursted out of the room and out the front door, running as fast as she could to the school.

Kai arrived at his school, his hair barely looking neat and panting for air. The bell echoed through the school as soon as he stepped in through the gates. His best friend, Mello, was waiting in front of the gate, tapping his foot impatiently. "It's about freakin' time! Jeezus christ man, pick up the pace!" Mello lectured at him. "I know I know...." Kai muttered, his thumbs under the straps of his backpack for support. "I had another one of those crazy dreams." Kai announced to Mello, looking around the school. "My god, this place really got screwed up." Kai said, slowing down the pace of his walking as he looked at the wrecked fences. Even the steel gate had been dented on all sides. "Yeah no kidding. There have been rumors it's wolves, some that it's bears, some that it's bunnies! At this point, who knows." Mello replies to Kai, looking at the gate also. Kai turned to Mello and Mello looked back. "You'd think it'd all end." Kai muttered at the same time as Mello, turning towards the classes and walking off.

FIN.

Anyways, that's it....Miako, Kai, and Mello are the characters in here so far.....Miako is female, kai and Mello are male if you couldn't tell... Miako is pronounced me-ah-co, Kai is pronounced Kie, like kite without the T. Mello is pronounced like the word Mellow. Hope you enjoyed it...Feed back plx?
Vorodo is offline   Reply With Quote