Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-9-2016, 06:51 PM   #201
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Default Re: MOVEZ (FILES TILL OCT. 10TH, ON HIATUS TILL OCT. 9TH)

so that hiatus...
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-9-2016, 07:02 PM   #202
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Wowwwwww your name is arntonach wtf

I thought it was atronach, like u know in elder scrolls morrowind, you can get the atronach so you get double magic (this is actually low key the most sleeper OP sign the in game, because its basically flat magic resistance)

Holy shit morrowind came out 14 years ago o_O
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 12:44 PM   #203
xVaLoRx
MYFUCKINGSOUND
FFR Veteran

woaAAAA no way !!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2016, 01:16 PM   #204
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
Wowwwwww your name is arntonach wtf

I thought it was atronach, like u know in elder scrolls morrowind, you can get the atronach so you get double magic (this is actually low key the most sleeper OP sign the in game, because its basically flat magic resistance)

Holy shit morrowind came out 14 years ago o_O
I think this topic has been wringed dry at this point. And for future reference, I spell it as Antronach everywhere else (cause I misspelled it when I was setting up this account) and abbriviate it as ATN. :v
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 11:16 PM   #205
James May
FFR Player

Will try to get to it either tomorrow or Wednesday since I have those two days off. Just got home from work and I have basically all the coasts cleared to actually do stuff.

James May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 03:11 PM   #206
James May
FFR Player

Alrighty, time to get the show on the road, I'll be downloading the stuff and then start the judging stuff :B

Old 10-12-2016, 05:30 PM   #207
James May
FFR Player

Doing it in this format because I played through them on SM and will be looking over them in DDReam in the weekend (Probably Sunday)
Accept
TWISTSTEP - Probably my favorite out of all the submissions that you sent (sprare for Macintosh OS9.1 and PIXIE lmao), couldn't find much wrong with it, might gloss over in DDReam studio and see if there are some slight adjustments to be made.
Positif - Ayy Masayoshi Iimori my man! Such a great remix and a great chart to boot, I would have probably taken advantage of some jack theory in this chart but that's no big deal haha.
Go! Spastic - More Squarepusher is a godsend haha. There are some different approaches I would have taken but that's just me and my slight gripes for utilizing mines heh.

Maybe
Ruinous Ruins - This would have been a great addition for VGMP4 x3x Not too sure whether or not Rog or Kommi would put this in. It's a good file but I don't think the song lends itself to being on this pack, I'll leave it up to the others.
Okinawa - idk how to feel about this file...on one hand I want to accept it because of the song choice but on the other hand those holds with trills are so fucking evil lmfao. All I can say is maybe scrap the freezes in those sections and make the trills streams instead? But for now I'm just ???
Choco Love - A+ song choice, There might be some technical nitpicks that I have on this file but I'll go into fuller detail
Mind Meaning - Definitely the better of the three that you have sent, but the dump part is just left-field for me and probably make another difficulty just without it? But definitely better than the other two lmfao
Blank Space - Not a bad chart, will probably go into further detail before deciding on accepting or rejecting it. Nice song choice though.

Reject
Nostalgia - Not a bad file but it dragged on a bit...maybe try sending this to Leo's pack? Might have a better chance at it being there than this pack tbh
Blastix Riotz - Out of the principle of Rule #1, we already have a pack with nothing but Blastix Riotz files @~@ Good file though, probably a close second to Hi19's chart for this song haha.
Blu-bird - Wasn't really feeling the file to be honest. It's not a bad chart by any means but it just felt bland.
The Sampling Paradise - Kommi and Razor already made charts for this song and they're good as it is. Also, you are so fucking evil the the length of the jacks lmao. We're not ATTANG xD
Verflucht - Song dragged on...I mean it's decent for stamina practice but maybe try Leo's pack to see if you have a shot at getting the file in there?
Hyena - jkadfhhkdffaklcnfjknh I mean...the file is not bad but jeez this just makes my fingers worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster LMFAO Maybe one day when there's a Sound Voltex Pack in the works...but this is actually not a bad chart and you do have potential to make great charts c:

Last edited by James May; 10-12-2016 at 05:31 PM..
Old 10-12-2016, 05:46 PM   #208
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
Hyena - jkadfhhkdffaklcnfjknh I mean...the file is not bad but jeez this just makes my fingers worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster LMFAO Maybe one day when there's a Sound Voltex Pack in the works...but this is actually not a bad chart and you do have potential to make great charts c:
What can I say, I just wanted to quickly push out a chart that loosely violates rule #1, since SDVXFilesMatter.
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:02 PM   #209
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
What can I say, I just wanted to quickly push out a chart that loosely violates rule #1, since SDVXFilesMatter.
It didn't violate the rule but the patterns were just hilarious haha

Old 10-12-2016, 06:12 PM   #210
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

Quote:
It didn't violate the rule but the patterns were just hilarious haha
Mimics the fun that is the SDVX version
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:01 PM   #211
KrazyKitsune
FFR Player
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Okinawa - idk how to feel about this file...on one hand I want to accept it because of the song choice but on the other hand those holds with trills are so fucking evil lmfao. All I can say is maybe scrap the freezes in those sections and make the trills streams instead? But for now I'm just ???
git gud

BUT YEAH I was worried that those trills were disproportionately difficult (I like 'em though). Might make another difficulty with easier patterns if that sounds good to u
KrazyKitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:26 PM   #212
blazziken
FFR Player

Quote:
Doing it in this format because I played through them on SM and will be looking over them in DDReam in the weekend (Probably Sunday)
Accept
TWISTSTEP - Probably my favorite out of all the submissions that you sent (sprare for Macintosh OS9.1 and PIXIE lmao), couldn't find much wrong with it, might gloss over in DDReam studio and see if there are some slight adjustments to be made.
Positif - Ayy Masayoshi Iimori my man! Such a great remix and a great chart to boot, I would have probably taken advantage of some jack theory in this chart but that's no big deal haha.
Go! Spastic - More Squarepusher is a godsend haha. There are some different approaches I would have taken but that's just me and my slight gripes for utilizing mines heh.

Maybe
Ruinous Ruins - This would have been a great addition for VGMP4 x3x Not too sure whether or not Rog or Kommi would put this in. It's a good file but I don't think the song lends itself to being on this pack, I'll leave it up to the others.
Choco Love - A+ song choice, There might be some technical nitpicks that I have on this file but I'll go into fuller detail
Mind Meaning - Definitely the better of the three that you have sent, but the dump part is just left-field for me and probably make another difficulty just without it? But definitely better than the other two lmfao
Blank Space - Not a bad chart, will probably go into further detail before deciding on accepting or rejecting it. Nice song choice though.

Reject
Nostalgia - Not a bad file but it dragged on a bit...maybe try sending this to Leo's pack? Might have a better chance at it being there than this pack tbh
Blastix Riotz - Out of the principle of Rule #1, we already have a pack with nothing but Blastix Riotz files @~@ Good file though, probably a close second to Hi19's chart for this song haha.
Blu-bird - Wasn't really feeling the file to be honest. It's not a bad chart by any means but it just felt bland.
The Sampling Paradise - Kommi and Razor already made charts for this song and they're good as it is. Also, you are so fucking evil the the length of the jacks lmao. We're not ATTANG xD
Verflucht - Song dragged on...I mean it's decent for stamina practice but maybe try Leo's pack to see if you have a shot at getting the file in there?
boi You didn't see a file called "Chilean National Anthem? :,v my heart hurts

clik on the banner and "Welcome to the jumptrill world"

PD: Moonsault blaze 2 is coming, just waiting us..
blazziken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:27 PM   #213
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKitsune View Post
BUT YEAH I was worried that those trills were disproportionately difficult (I like 'em though). Might make another difficulty with easier patterns if that sounds good to u
That can work. I mean they're not wrong, just disproportionate compared to the rest of the files haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazziken View Post
boi You didn't see a file called "Chilean National Anthem? :,v my heart hurts
I'll look at the email again but I didn't see it when I took a quick glance through the email.

Last edited by James May; 10-12-2016 at 07:29 PM..
Old 10-12-2016, 07:42 PM   #214
blazziken
FFR Player

Quote:
I'll look at the email again but I didn't see it when I took a quick glance through the email.
i send the email with date August 9 , anyways if you did not found the file i will re-send it again

Old 10-12-2016, 07:44 PM   #215
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazziken View Post
i send the email with date August 9 , anyways if you did not found the file i will re-send it again
I found it. Had to look in the "All emails" folder for some silly reason. Thanks Google!

Old 10-12-2016, 08:06 PM   #216
blazziken
FFR Player

Quote:
I found it. Had to look in the "All emails" folder for some silly reason. Thanks Google!
nice :,v

Old 10-12-2016, 08:26 PM   #217
James May
FFR Player

Part 2
Accept
Chilean National Anthem - Not what I was expecting
HAELE III - Leonids
Please Don't Remember - Cool file. I would say to remove the freeze on the last note because the note isn't sustained that long. The freezes to the strings isn't needed imo as well but other than that, cool file, a tricky file in the beginning to boot heh.
Serponge - Good enough, definitely better than the other versions haha
UP THE BUM NO BAIIIIIBEEZ - lmfao this song haha. I love it, this is going to be one of my guilty pleasure files as well haha. Good work.
Sensation - Mathcore that's better than PTH :T Cool file to boot, didn't spot anything too erroneous on the file.

Maybe
Posers and Camera Phones - My main complaint is that the hands accentuating the vocals when nothing else is around is a bit exaggerated and the transitions in the streams when the quads are involvedare a bit evil to be honest. The Anchors could use a bit of polishing but this is a file that I would like to see in the pack.

Reject
The Betrayal - Not really feeling the file to be honest...the song choice is meh for me to be fair so I guess that's why I wasn't feeling the file at all...

Last edited by James May; 10-14-2016 at 07:55 PM..
Old 10-12-2016, 11:15 PM   #218
leonid
I am leonid
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Well I'm kinda bummed out. (Assuming you played the fixed version) I wouldn't have tried to fix the chart if I had known it's an auto-reject. TBH that pack mostly consists of joke files with 64th quadwalls and whatnot and I wanted to make a legitimate chart for the song for once that people can actually grind for good scores.

Proud member of Team No
leonid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 11:28 PM   #219
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid View Post
Well I'm kinda bummed out. (Assuming you played the fixed version) I wouldn't have tried to fix the chart if I had known it's an auto-reject. TBH that pack mostly consists of joke files with 64th quadwalls and whatnot and I wanted to make a legitimate chart for the song for once that people can actually grind for good scores.
I did play the chart and as I said, its a really good chart. And personally aside from Hi19's, its my favorite chart of all the Blastixs out there. If Rog and the others think otherwise and decide to put the file in, then that's great but if not I can always slide that file in for my pack if you want.

Old 10-13-2016, 11:33 AM   #220
MooMoo_Cowfreak
Abraxas Hydroplane
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to MooMoo_Cowfreak

No review for Sensation

post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis
MooMoo_Cowfreak is offline   Reply With Quote