Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

most likely possibilities I see:

hans kilga jurs
hans kilga tasuke
hans kilga fish

I agree that afro has been pretty sketchy as well, but I don't think based on previous accusations that he fits with either hans or kilga (nor tass nor blah for that matter)... so maybe afro/jurs/tasuke is also a possibility or something. I can't really see tass or blah with anyone left really based on accusations and that neither like letting fellow wolves get phantoms... unless they were with each other and fish, but that seems like a stretch.
Old 04-5-2006, 09:44 PM   #243
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Okay, here is my rundown of the people left in the game.

Tasuke - See my post on page 24 about him. Basically, I think he's human because of his inactivity. Again, details in the post.

Kilga - Kilga has made his suspicions public about who he thought was a wolf, and they have died during the night. I don't think that, as a wolf, he would associate himself with the night kills.

Tass/blah/talisman - A lot of my suspicion on these three players lies on the night kills. It is pretty much a known fact that you will be guarded every night. So WHY haven't the wolves taken a shot at a power player? I think that the only players left in this game that are capable of pulling an extended frame job to last this long are me, you, kilga, tass, blah, talisman. I know that is a big list, but if you eliminate the power players, you have me, you and kilga. You're human. I'm human, and I'm pretty sure Kilga's human, so that leaves the power players left to be able pull something like this off. Now consider Tass as a wolf. Do you think he would WANT to try an extended frame job? I just don't see it happening. He is the kind of person that would not take that risk, and most likely attack at least one of the players by now. Same thing with blah, unless, like talisman said in his post, he is "cashing in on his reputation". I could see that as a possibility, and I could see blah trying to pull that off. Now, this doesn't mean that they are human, but I would rather consider that 2 out of the 3 power players are wolves. It is the only logical reason i can think of as to why one of them hasn't died yet.

Jurs - I'm not exactly sure about her. I would like to say human, but I'm really not sure. I know that her inactivity in the beginning of the game was legit, but now that she's free from the musical, she should be able to partake in this game. I tried talking to her last night, and she kinda blew me off because she said she didn't know what was going on. I told her to read the thread, and she ignored me. I don't really know what this means. If she were a wolf, I would think that she would at least try and appease me so she could get me off her back. If she did that as a wolf, she clearly knew that blowing me off like that would be taking a big risk into getting her lynched, and it would be a bad idea. I'm not completely sure, but I am leaning human right now.

Afro - Afro has been really bugging me. In the beginning of the game, it is clear that he made an attempt to be active, but then a few people called wolf on him and he shutup real quick. He has yet to do anything as of then, and I can only assume from these actions that he is probably a wolf. I thought that his posts in the beginning were really sketchy, and his dropoff in activity just adds onto my suspicion.

Hans - Human.

TPS - Human.

Right now, I have a very strong feeling that all of our lynches have been human ones. There are 3 wolves still alive, and we only have 2 more incorrect lynches before the game is over. We have today and tomorrow if I'm right. That's it. In my opinion, the remaining wolves are:

2/3 are talisman/blah/tass. The third is Afro. If not Afro, then jurs.
Old 04-5-2006, 09:48 PM   #244
HansSky
FFR Player

mastr414 (10:53:17 PM): who is the you
mastr414 (10:53:19 PM): in your post
NotSoFarOff (10:53:32 PM): oh
NotSoFarOff (10:53:42 PM): I sent a PM to Tps earlier
NotSoFarOff (10:53:45 PM): and that was include
NotSoFarOff (10:53:47 PM): d
mastr414 (10:53:52 PM): oh ok
Old 04-5-2006, 09:50 PM   #245
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

interesting.. I guess that has to be the other theory if its not a kilga,hans,afro type trio... so at least it seems we have some clearly delineated lines... Hey TPS, post tell us your thoughts, and also tell us minineo was human, which i'm just assuming he was

Old 04-5-2006, 09:55 PM   #246
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

@hans' claims: I'm sorry to say this, but my lack of activity is due mostly to maplestory. I'm closing in on a big thing and eb recently pulled ahead. I also was unnable to get on for the majority of yesterday because I was working on a sociology project.

Quote:
then a few people called wolf on him and he shutup real quick
um... isn't it more characteristic of a wolf to be over defensive if someone calls them on it, rather than to try to hide? If you were going to pull up some decent evidence, look back a few posts and see how I responded to the recent claims against me. Definitely overdefensive. Honestly, I don't even recall being called as wolf early this game- and I've already explained my lack of activity, especially as of late.
Old 04-5-2006, 09:59 PM   #247
talisman
Resident Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans
Kilga - Kilga has made his suspicions public about who he thought was a wolf, and they have died during the night. I don't think that, as a wolf, he would associate himself with the night kills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilga
Goddamnit I hate being wrong. This is the second time I've been publicly suspicious of someone and then they were killed the next night. I have to wonder if my thought processes have been wrong.
Does it strike anyone else as strange that although this post (which was apparently part of a pm, first?) was written after kilga made his (since hans references his post on tasuke which happened after that), and yet no reference is made to that post by kilga?

There's no "like kilga said in his post" or anything like he did when referring to me talking about blah. It's like he and kilga were thinking the same thing autonomously (which seems unlikely)... or might it even be possible to go out on a limb and suggest that they had planned to use this "defense" beforehand?
Old 04-5-2006, 10:01 PM   #248
HansSky
FFR Player

I'm glad you were reading the post to find more evidence against me than to hear what I might have to say.
Old 04-5-2006, 10:07 PM   #249
talisman
Resident Penguin

I'm glad you dodged the accusation and presumed that I didn't read the whole post.

I'm also glad you still haven't explained why guido and wilkin were so human beyond, for example, blah, who at the time seemed publically to be considered much more human.

I'm also happy that you're "pretty sure Kilga's human" based on the evidence that essentially a wolf would never wolf who they just attacked, when that rule has been broken many times.... speaking from personal experience, look at the game where I was a wolf last time... day one I attacked you, night two we (made the mistake of) wolfing you.
Old 04-5-2006, 10:19 PM   #250
HansSky
FFR Player

Okay now you're pissing me off. I had talked to Kilga yesterday about this, before he even made the post(I think).

Guido and Wilkin, I really thought it was universally accepted that they were both pretty low key, but apparently not. You have been pushing this since I implicated you, and you have not let up at all.

However, the thing that REALLY bothers me about you is that you are ALWAYS open minded to what people have to say, but now you're just being a persistent little prick(like me). It seems every time you make a post, it's about me, and you really don't seem to have any other motive than to get me out of the game. And if I'm right with my suspicions, it would be very helpful for you to do that.

Talisman
Old 04-5-2006, 10:26 PM   #251
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
Does it strike anyone else as strange that although this post (which was apparently part of a pm, first?) was written after kilga made his (since hans references his post on tasuke which happened after that), and yet no reference is made to that post by kilga?

There's no "like kilga said in his post" or anything like he did when referring to me talking about blah. It's like he and kilga were thinking the same thing autonomously (which seems unlikely)... or might it even be possible to go out on a limb and suggest that they had planned to use this "defense" beforehand?
Or maybe it's because Hans knew you read the post and thus wouldn't have to reference it directly for you to know what he was talking about? The posts are almost a day apart - pretty slow on Hans' part if we were "thinking the same thing autonomously".

That was really reaching for something to base an accusation on.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-5-2006, 10:28 PM   #252
talisman
Resident Penguin

And here's what I don't get... you say 2/3 of me tass and blah are wolves, yet you keep voting me... who, until today, has been basically under constant attack from blah and tass? If you think that 2/3 have to be from that group, clearly the two most likely to be connected are tass and blah, but you continue to focus on me.

I'm not completely ignoring other ideas... I'm just finding it harder to make groups of three with the other players left in the game. I've said all game that I've found afro's post fishy as well, but like I posted earlier, it's hard to fit him with other people based on people's accusations. He could ostensibly be with tass or blah (even considering tass' recent semi-attack), but then with who else? fish, jurs maybe? It just doesn't hang together as well as do you and kilga. Or at least that's the way it seems to me.

Also, you ignored the part about people kilga attacked getting wolfed making you "pretty sure" that he was human.

edit: directed at hans
Old 04-5-2006, 10:31 PM   #253
talisman
Resident Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilga
The posts are almost a day apart - pretty slow on Hans' part if we were "thinking the same thing autonomously".
yes the posts are a day apart, but was the pm sent right before that post? tps should clarify when the pm was sent.

and I gave an example where in the same post he DID cite an earlier player's opinion instead of just typing it. You're telling me you don't find it odd that he borrows your words completely and doesn't even reference your saying them?
Old 04-5-2006, 10:33 PM   #254
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Also in that post by Hans, he says something or other that makes him think Blah and I couldn't be wolves... then goes on later to say that 2/3 of the wolves are from Blah/me/Talisman.

More contradiction.
Old 04-5-2006, 10:33 PM   #255
HansSky
FFR Player

I told you, we talked about it before he even posted. Gah.

Sleep.

edit: to talisman's last post
Old 04-5-2006, 10:34 PM   #256
HansSky
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Also in that post by Hans, he says something or other that makes him think Blah and I couldn't be wolves... then goes on later to say that 2/3 of the wolves are from Blah/me/Talisman.

More contradiction.
How you couldn't be wolves alone.

Now for real, sleep.
Old 04-5-2006, 10:36 PM   #257
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

So its either me/talisman or blah/talisman?

what is this "alone" thing? obviously the wolves aren't alone... they have 2 others to work with. And now you're using "sleep" as an excuse to run away from a conversation that you're losing on all fronts.
Old 04-5-2006, 10:37 PM   #258
talisman
Resident Penguin

You should post that convo. Besides, if you're talking to tps, and you tell him to reference a post you made earlier, it just seems like you would also reference that post by kilga as well, even if you had talked about it. I dunno, I'm not going to deny that I could be reading too far into this, but that literally jumped off the page when I read that.
Old 04-5-2006, 10:37 PM   #259
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Not particularly, no, considering the post he referenced was one of his own. I chalk it up to not wanting to repeat oneself.

Anyway, the thing about your groups of three strategy is that it isn't necessarily applicable in this case. Remember, only one wolf knows who any of the others are. Sure, the more wolves alive the better for each since they can win the game faster, but given the presence of the interrogator they're better off not knowing who each other are. I would bet money on the two non-masters not knowing each other, meaning a group of three with two members that seem detatched from each other as certainly possible. The master may not even want to hint at the regulars about not voting for certain people, especially since given the question set has changed at least one behind closed doors so they don't even know what you're looking for anymore.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-5-2006, 10:38 PM   #260
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

For whoever requested the conversation:

NotSoFarOff (7:40:57 PM): PM I sent to Tps
NotSoFarOff (7:41:09 PM): I'll probably post it before today is over
NotSoFarOff wants to directly connect (7:41:41 PM).
NotSoFarOff cancels request; no connection was made. (Note: For best results, you and your buddy should use the latest version of AIM.) (7:42:14 PM).
NotSoFarOff (7:42:48 PM): meh
NotSoFarOff (7:42:51 PM): tell me when you get back

As it turns out, I forgot to get back to him. <_<
Closed Thread