Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives

Closed Thread

Old 07-9-2018, 10:00 PM   #1
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Sacred Stones Mystery Game

Mechanics information

72 hour d0, 48 hours onward until 5 or less players, which will result in 24 hour days. Nights are always 24 hours.
Phases will revolve around Midnight, server time.
Day Start.
24 hour pregame confirmation phase. If I do not have your confirmation by the start of the game, I will ask that you confirm your role/alignment with star or myself before you begin posting. Star and I reserve the right to replace/modkill players without warning if we believe that players are attempting to game this system.

Star and I are aiming for 20 players, but the game may support up to 33. We are aiming for no lower than 18.

KitB: On
Instalynch: On
Phantoms: Off
OOTC: Off unless otherwise mentioned
Nighttalk: Off unless otherwise mentioned
No Lynch/Kill: On, cannot be done two phases in a row for either alignment
Cardflips: On, Full role flips (Some information may be redacted for certain flips)
Votes cast at 12:00 server will count, votes cast at 12:01 server will not.
There is a 5 post minimum for all day phases. If you do not meet this minimum, action may be taken as deemed necessary.

Additional information:

There are exactly two alignments this game: town and wolf. There are no third parties.
There is exactly one wolf faction.
The number of wolves is relative to normal game balance for whatever the game size may be (There are not 12 wolves and 8 villagers in the 20 person version of this game).
Parity rules are completely unchanged.
It is HIGHLY suggested that you do not claim your character this game. There are mechanics in place that exist solely to prevent this very thing from happening.
No player will ever die during the day before the first hour of a day phase has passed, or when there is less than an hour remaining during the day phase, excepting any modkills.
All Host information is true. If there is an error, it will be fixed with all due haste as best as star and I can remedy the situation.

The following roles do not exist, nor does any way to perform the actions that they perform exist:
Voodoo Lady or any role that punishes specific word use.
Bingo Board Roles.
Revival Roles, Mediums or any other roles that would otherwise alter the existence of deadchat.
Traitors or any role that has a win condition other than what is stated in their PM.
Any role that alters the alignment of its owner or another player.
Any role that has more than one win condition.
Any role that directly benefits from killing players of the same alignment
Pretty much any bastard role. If a role feels like its something star and I wouldn't put in the game, then its probably not in the game.

Characters:

Each character has an equal chance of being whatever alignment. Knoll (a dark mage from the nation that the player spends most of the time fighting through the game) has the same chance of being mafia or town as Eirika (one of the two main protagonists). All characters playable in the story are potential characters in this game, with the exceptions noted below.

The following characters, despite being playable in some modes of Sacred Stones, are not possible characters for the rand:

Caellach
Riev
Ismaire
Selena
Glen
Hayden
Valter
Fado
Lyon

Additionally, the following character holds a very odd place in FE as being the only character you control for exactly one chapter that isn't the final chapter of the story. He/She is not a possible character for the rand:

Orson

Event Information:
So long as the game has at least 18 players, there will be events. The time at which events will begin will be announced at the start of every day phase. Events will usually conclude no later than several hours before EOD. All events will be playable by all living players.
There will be no more than 5 events.
Unless otherwise stated, no event may be discussed publicly or privately while the event is being ran. Upon the conclusion of the event, any discussion of the event becomes valid.
There is to be no collaboration on events between any two or more players. No private chat is allowed to discuss how to win any event in said private chat.
All events will have exactly one winner. There is no prize for any place other than first.
The winner of every event will be given access to the Secret Shop. They may choose exactly one item from the Secret Shop as their prize. Each item may only be purchased one time before stock runs out.
The Secret Shop is not publicly viewable.

Promotions:
Each character, so long as they are not:
Already fully promoted
Vanilla Town
A class that cannot promote for whatever reason

may promote. In the PM of every player that has a character that can promote, the branching promotion options are listed, as well as the additional powers they provide. A character may never swap to another branch once they have promoted. All roles upon promotion may continue to perform any action(s) that they could perform as their unpromoted classes.

Unless otherwise stated, the only way to promote is by using a promotion item during the night. The only way to get promotional items is by obtaining them from the Secret Shop. Any additional benefits a character gains from promoting during the night are available to the character on the night that they promote unless otherwise stated.

ITAs
ITAs are brief periods of the game in which all living players have a gun. The gun has a 15% chance of killing the player you target with the gun. The other 85% of the time, nothing happens. Each player gets one shot a day. The action is optional and no shots will be randed by star and I if they go unused.

ITAs will last one hour for each session. The first will take place 23 hours after day start, from 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM server time. The second will take place 13 hours after that, from noon to 1:00 PM server time the following day.

ITAs will only be run on the second and third day phases. They will also be run on the fourth day phase; don't ask why.

Each player declares their target by using purple text. Please do not use purple text for any other reason. Shots must be posted in the thread publicly. Purple text beneath a spoiler tag or in any strange fonts or sizes will be ignored.

star or I will quote the post containing the shot when we are posting the result of the ITA shot.

The responses to shots are:

[shot connects and kills the target]
hit
[cardflip inserted here]

[shot connects but the target survives]
hit; [Player Name here] has not died

[shot misses]
miss

Signups
1) roundbox
2) T-Force (TWGma) Councilor, Killed N3
3) blindreper1179 Vanilla Town, Lynched D4
4) flashflash account Vanilla Town, Lynched D2
5) Xiz
6) ShadoWolfe Lover, Died D2
7) DarkManticoreX2 (LightManticoreX2) Lost Wolf, Lynched D0
8) Hakulyte Investigator, Killed D1
9) Funnygurl555 Speculator, Killed N3
10) mellonxcollie (mellon_collie) Vanilla Town, Killed N1
11) Zoshi FreezinIce
12) mtamburini Lover, Modkilled D2
13) MixMasterLar Angel, Killed N2
14) Precarious Wolf JOAT, Lynched D3
15) sprucegrit Thief, Killed N3
16) Xelicopter (alt of XelNya)
17) Tokzic Wolf Snowball, Lynched D1
18) DaBackPack Innocent Child, Killed D1
19) jessiebessie (TWG The Queen)
20) who_cares973 Vanilla Town, Killed D1
21) Adam33 _Zenith_ Vanilla Town, Killed N3
22) Celirra
23) Charu
24) Yoshl (Daikyi)
Replacements
1) _Zenith_
2) FreezinIce

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

Last edited by the sun fan; 07-26-2018 at 07:09 AM..
Old 07-9-2018, 10:00 PM   #2
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

All Cardflips will be updated here.

"There are as many truths out there as there are people to tell them. Perhaps it's best simply to choose the truth with which you are most comfortable." -Knoll
[Insert Player Name here], you are Knoll, the Shaman. You are the Lost Wolf.

You are the Lost Wolf. You know you have five teammates, but you do not know their identities, character names, or roles. They are aware of your existence, but not your identity, character name, or role beyond “Lost Wolf.” You know that none of your teammates are Lost Wolves. You cannot perform the factional nightkill unless you are the last wolf alive.

Each Night Phase, you may target another player. You will learn the following: their alignment or their role description (does not include character name).

Alternately, you may attempt to kill a player of your choice. To do this, you must not investigate another player that night phase. To kill another player, you must correctly name their character.

Knoll may promote to either Druid or Summoner by using a Guiding Ring. His promotion bonuses are listed below:

Druid- Knoll immediately joins wolfchat, and is PMed all the information that his wolf partners have learned previously. Knoll may now make the factional nightkill as normal.
[REDACTED: Knoll may also holster his action to help snowball Amelia if this is a valid option.]

Summoner- Knoll learns the identities and roles of his teammates, but they learn nothing about him.If Knoll is targeted by an investigative role, for the first time only, they will receive the result “Knoll could not be targeted.”

You win when parity has been reached or nothing can prevent this from occurring. You count for parity as normal.

[REDACTED: Knoll has a Hated Modifier.]

“My father is such an amazing warrior. I've always wanted to be worthy of the title "son of Garcia." And I want to be able to go home and rebuild my village. After that, I want to go on a voyage and train in the open ocean. And after that, I'd like to go back home. To do all this, I need to be the best warrior I can be.” -Ross
[Insert Player Name here], you are Ross, the Journeyman. You are Vanilla Town.

You win when all non-town roles have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

[REDACTED: Ross has a Loved Modifier]

“It's always worth the time to listen to you youngsters and your ideas. It's sad, but I know people who are so busy that they've no time to spare. But me, I've got time. As you know, I'm one of Princess L'Arachel's men. I'm not the brightest fellow around, so she doesn't give me a lot to do. But that gives me lots of free time, and I'm always happy to spend it with you.” -Dozla
[Insert Player Name here], you are Dozla, the Berserker. You are Vanilla Town.

You win when all non-town roles have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

“I know that I've lived a sheltered life being the princess. I know that I've taken my family's wealth for granted. When I saw what the war had done to the people of Renais and Frelia, I knew that I needed to do something to change things” -Tana
[Insert Player Name here], you are Tana, the Pegasus Knight. You are a Town-Aligned Innocent Child.

Tana may use an Elysian Whip or a Master Seal to promote to either Falcon Knight or Wyvern Knight. Her promotion bonuses are listed below:

Falcon Knight- Tana chooses a player. Tana and that player now have a private chat located wheresoever Tana chooses so long as star-crossed and thesunfan can access it readily and easily. Tana learns no direct information about the player she gains a chat with.

Wyvern Knight- Tana gains a 1-shot Bus Drive.

“You know, at the beginning of all of this I really was treating it like a game. Then I saw the dangers you faced to help everyone. I knew I couldn't treat it like a game any longer. Battles threaten people's lives and need to end quickly. That's why I need to boost my powers. I want to help you and the others. I have to become a full-fledged mage to really do my part. So, don't be sad. I just want to protect you…” -Ewan
[Insert Player Name here], you are Ewan, the Pupil. You are a Town-Aligned Investigator.

On d0, you are Vanilla Town. N1, you may promote from pupil to Mage or Shaman for free. Ewan’s role will change depending on the chosen promotion. If Ewan promotes to Mage, he may choose between Even Night Seer and Even Night Role Seer. If Ewan promotes to Shaman, he may choose between Even Night Vigi and Daredevil. The descriptions for each role are listen beneath.

Even Night Seer- Only on even numbered nights, Ewan may target a player. At the start of the following day, Ewan will receive a PM with the alignment of the player he targeted.

Even Night Role Seer- Only on even numbered nights, Ewan may target a player. At the start of the following day, Ewan will receive a PM with the Role PM of the targeted player, minus their character name and alignment. In some cases, some information from the PM may be redacted.

Even Night Vigilante- Only on even numbered nights, Ewan may target a player, killing them.

Daredevil- Ewan can no longer promote. Ewan cannot use this ability on N1. On any night, Ewan may choose to use his ability. Once Ewan has chosen to use his ability, he cannot stop. Ewan messages one of the mod a living player. If that player is town, Ewan will kill that player, then kill himself. If that player is not town, that player will die. Ewan then sends another name. This repeats until Ewan names a town or until there are no scum alive.

Additionally, Ewan may further promote by using a Guiding Ring or a Master Seal. His promotion bonuses are listed below:

Sage- Ewan may only promote to this class if he was previously an Even Night Seer. Ewan becomes a Full Night Seer and may use his ability on any night.

Mage Knight- Ewan may only promote to this class if he was previously an Even Night Role Seer. Ewan becomes a Full Night Role Seer and may use his ability on any night.

Druid- Ewan becomes a Full Night Vigilante and may use his ability on any night.

Summoner- Ewan becomes an Odd Night Roleblocker in addition to his Even Night Vigilante.

“All my life, I’ve felt helpless, like I’ve needed someone to defend me. I didn’t want to feel like that anymore.” -Amelia
[Insert Player Name here], you are Amelia, the Recruit. You are the Wolf Snowball.

You are aware that you have a passive Loved modifier. This will be nullified in any phase where town is in mylo/lylo.

The first day and night phase, you are effectively Vanilla Mafia with a Loved Modifier. You will stay this way unless certain conditions are met. Those conditions are:
a) Night one, a teammate of yours must not use their action.
b) Night two, a different teammate of yours must not use their action.

The factional nightkill may be holstered as one of the actions. The Lost Wolf cannot provide aid by holstering any action(s). If the factional nightkill is holstered for one of the two nights, it cannot be holstered for the other night to fulfill these conditions.

If these conditions are not met, Amelia remains classed as Recruit for the remainder of the game, cannot use Secret Shop items, and loses any abilities and modifiers save for the Loved Modifier.

If these conditions are met, Amelia may choose to promote to either Cavalier or Knight. She may then choose to promote to either General, Great Knight or Paladin by using a Master Seal or Knight Crest. This all may be done as early as n2 by a teammate confirming that they are holstering their action to fulfill Amelia’s second condition. Amelia’s Promotion bonuses are listed below:

Cavalier- Amelia may choose one of these three actions:

Create a trap. This trap may be used on a player’s slot to gain information on all visitors that that slot has, all people that player visits, as well as the nature of all roles used by visitors or players visited by that slot.

Use a trap on a player’s slot. This will give Amelia all of the above information.

Destroy a created trap. This must be done before Amelia may create and use another trap.

Knight- Amelia gains a 1-shot Strongman modifier, which can be used to boost the factional nightkill to Strongman status. This may be used even if Amelia is not performing the factional nightkill.

If Amelia promotes to Cavalier, she may use a Knight Crest or Master to promote to either Paladin or Great Knight. If Amelia promotes to Knight, she may use a Knight Crest or Master Seal to promote to either General or Great Knight. Amelia may be given one of these two items by a teammate once per game during a night phase. Should Amelia promote once more, her promotion bonuses are listed below:

General- Once per game, Amelia may kill the least active poster in the game during the night phase only. If there is a tie, Amelia may choose any of the tied posters other than herself.

Great Knight- Immediately upon promotion, the wolfteam learns the names of all living players who have characters that have promoted at least once during the game. Wolves may no longer kill one another through role actions (but may continue to target one another using role actions).

Paladin- Amelia may once per night use any action previously used by a teammate, so long as it was not a killing action or a day action. Amelia may not repeat an action of the Lost Wolf.
[REDACTED: Amelia may repeat an action of the lost wolf if the lost wolf is in wolfchat]

"You know full well I watch over everyone. It's what I do." -Syrene
[Insert Player Name here], you are Syrene, the Falcon Knight. You are a Town-Aligned Angel.

Each night, your may target a player. That player will be protected from one kill for the following day and night phases (does not prevent lynches). You cannot target the same player two nights in a row.
EX: If you target star-crossed n1, star is protected on d1 and n2 from one kill, not on n1.

“...That night... I felt what you felt. When I held you in my arms as we rode into the night... It was the first time since I was knighted that I forgot my duty. I thought of you not as my queen, but rather as someone I wanted to protect from all harm. I wanted to leave everything behind... To take you far away to someplace where we could be together... Those were my thoughts…”
[Insert Player Name here], you are Seth, the Paladin. You are Lovers with [Insert Player Name here], who is Eirika.You share a private chatroom with Eirika, but it must be in a location you both agree upon and so long as it is readily and easily accessible to thesunfan and star-crossed.

If either one of you dies at any point, the other will die immediately as well.

Should Eirika promote to Great Lord, the first time either one of you would die only, the other will instead throw themselves at the killer, saving your lover but at the cost of your vote for the next two day phases.

Both of you win when all non-town roles have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

“That night... We fled from the soldiers of Grado... You held me tight, keeping me safe from the enemy's blades... Perhaps...I did feel something more for you then. But...it was improper for a queen of Renais. And with my father dead, I suppose that is my station. I am a queen, and you are a knight in my service. If I do not keep this in mind, then I will never be able to rebuild our kingdom.” -Eirika
[Insert Player Name here], you are Eirika, the Lord. You are Lovers with [Insert Player Name here], who is Seth. You share a private chatroom with Seth, but it must be in a location you both agree upon and so long as it is readily and easily accessible to thesunfan and star-crossed.

If either one of you dies at any point, the other will die immediately as well.

Should Eirika promote to Great Lord, the first time either one of you would die only, the other will instead throw themselves at the killer, saving your lover but at the cost of your vote for the next two day phases.

Both of you win when all non-town roles have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

“Every battle we win, I see only how many casualties we've caused. I'm a healer, but to win this, I must turn my back on my countrymen. I have to let them suffer, when all I want to do is help them. But… Grado is responsible for all of this. Our homeland... Grado has caused so many deaths now. We have no choice but to fight.” -Natasha
[Insert Player Name here], you are Natasha, the Cleric. You are Vanilla Town.

[REDACTED: Natasha Seers Red]

“Gambling's what I live for. Even when I lose, I never want to stop.” -Joshua
[Insert Player Name here], you are Joshua, the Myrmidon. You are a Town-Aligned Speculator.

Each Night, Joshua submits three names. Joshua is randomly given the Role Name of one of the three names, as well as the alignment of that same player.

Joshua may use a Hero Crest or a Master Seal to promote to either Assassin or Swordmaster. His promotion bonuses are listed below:

Swordmaster- Joshua instead submits two names instead of three, and is given the same information he would normally get about one of these two names.

Assassin- Each night, Joshua may target a player. To do this, Joshua must flip a coin. If he guesses correctly, Joshua seers that player. If he guesses incorrectly, Joshua becomes Vanilla Town.

"Oh! Sniff... Why are you always so mean? Waaa!" -Neimi
[Insert Player Name here], you are Neimi, the Archer. You are the Wolf JOAT.

Once during each day phase, Neimi may quote the post of another player and include any of the emoticons listed below. For the action to succeed, Neimi must be:
a) Quoting the post of a living player.
b) Quoting a post that was made during the same day phase that Neimi is making the post.
c) Quoting no other posts and posting no images.
d) Not quoting a post beneath a spoiler tag.
e) The quoted post cannot be edited by Neimi in any way.
f) The quoted post, as well as the post Neimi makes, must be in a font that most normal, English literate human beings can easily read.

The emoticons that Neimi uses perform the following actions:
:*( may be used to later roleblock the player that Neimi is quoting. Neimi must be alive for this action to be performed.
:’( makes the player that Neimi is quoting appear to visit the nightkill that the wolves make whenever Neimi chooses. Neimi must be alive for this action to be performed.
;_; gives Neimi control of the quoted player’s night action for the night phase immediately following the day phase that Neimi quoted the post. This action will fail if the targeted player is Vanilla Town or the targeted player cannot target another player with any action.

Neimi may use an Orion’s Bolt or a Master Seal to promote to either Ranger or Sniper. Her promotion bonuses are listed below:

Ranger- Neimi refreshes her above abilities once, such that she regains the ability to use any action previous used, but does not gain an additional use of any ability that was not already used. Neimi may not roleblock the same player two nights in a row with her roleblocks.
Sniper- Neimi may quote a post with the emotion :*^[, immediately killing the targeted player. This cannot be used to kill a player during the first or last hour of a day phase, and the quoted post must be from the current day phase.

"Oh, don't be so sensitive, little urchin. If you want to be more like me, make more money. Improve your skills. The name of the game is making money. Money is all that matters. It's your only way out. Work hard and escape from poverty." -Rennac
[Insert Player Name here], you are Rennac, the Rogue. You are a Town-Aligned Thief.

You begin the game with a Member Card, which allows you to visit the Secret Shop pregame and select one item for yourself. This ability will be lost if not used within the first 24 hours of the first day phase.

Once per game, after the conclusion of any event but before EOD, you may submit the name of a player. If that player won the most recent event, you will take the prize that they chose.

Each night phase, you may track a player or watch a player. You may not perform the same action two nights in a row.

“You need anything stolen, I'm your man. 'Course, my blade's no joke either.” -Colm
[Insert Player Name here], you are Colm, the Thief. You are Vanilla Town.

[REDACTED: Neimi’s emoticon actions will fail if used on Colm]

“Well... You see, as a priest, I've met people from all walks of life. Some of them—like you—well, I can read them like an open book.” -Moulder
[Insert Player Name here], you are Moulder, the Priest. You are a Town-Aligned Councilor.

At the start of every day phase, Moulder is told the number of night actions that occurred the previous night phase.

Moulder may use a Guiding Ring or a Master Seal to promote to either Bishop or Sage. His promotion bonuses are listed below:

Sage- Moulder is additionally told the role names of the players who visit him in the night, in addition to the previous information.

Bishop- Moulder is additionally told the number of towns and nontowns that visit him in the night.

“There's something I've always assumed to be true... Those born to royalty cannot show others any weaknesses or deficiencies. If they're not perfect at all times, their enemies will take advantage of them.” -Innes
[Insert Player Name here], you are Innes, the Sniper. You are Vanilla Town.

[REDACTED: Innes has a Hated Modifier]

Last edited by the sun fan; 07-26-2018 at 12:07 AM..
Old 07-9-2018, 10:01 PM   #3
the sun fan
FFR Player

Thread Summary with links will go here.

d0 event begins
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...2&postcount=32

d0 final votecount
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=2656

d1 first ITA session begins
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=3615

d1 event begins
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=4025

d1 second ITA session begins
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=4253

d1 final votecount
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=5157

d2 event begins
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=5226

d2 first ITA session begins
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=5727

d2 second ITA session begins
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=6141

d2 final votecount
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=6369

d3 first ITA session begins
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=6648

d3 event begins
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=6848

d3 second ITA session begins
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=6972

d3 final votecount
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=7235

d3 event tiebreaker thread
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=149464

d4 event begins
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=7238

d4 final votecount
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=7873

Last edited by the sun fan; 07-26-2018 at 12:08 AM..
Old 07-9-2018, 10:01 PM   #4
the sun fan
FFR Player

The game has been rolled.
PMs will go out shortly

Last edited by thesunfan; 07-10-2018 at 12:18 AM..
Old 07-9-2018, 10:01 PM   #5
the sun fan
FFR Player

PMs are being sent out now, I will announce when they have been sent out.

Last edited by the sun fan; 07-10-2018 at 12:48 AM..
Old 07-9-2018, 10:01 PM   #6
the sun fan
FFR Player

all PMs have been sent out

if you did not get one, or there is some other kind of problem, please message me immediately

if you have any questions, ask star-crossed or myself through any method you choose

Last edited by the sun fan; 07-10-2018 at 12:52 AM..
Old 07-10-2018, 12:55 AM   #7
the sun fan
FFR Player

The 24 hour pregame confirmation phase begins now.

Please message either star-crossed or myself in any way you can your role, and if you share a private chat with anyone else, the names of the person(s) that you share the chatroom with.

Additionally, DaBackPack is revealed as the Innocent Child.

Old 07-10-2018, 11:59 PM   #8
the sun fan
FFR Player

The moderators for this game are star-crossed and the sun fan.

We will accept role action(s) via FFR PM or discord PM only.
If you wish to send action(s) via FFR PM, please send the PM to both moderators, and send it to this account, the sun fan, and not thesunfan.

Star's discord information is clefairiel#4808
the sun fan's discord information is thesunfan#0147

Star will usually be around during the hours of 2:00 AM-5:30 PM server (central) time.
thesunfan will usually be around during the hours of 4:00 PM-5:00 AM server (central) time.

Last edited by the sun fan; 07-11-2018 at 12:05 AM..
Old 07-11-2018, 12:00 AM   #9
the sun fan
FFR Player

D0 has begun. It will last 72 hours ending at midnight server time Saturday, July 14th.

The first event will be posted at one hour after the beginning of this phase.

Please look at the above post if you need star or my discord information.

Last edited by the sun fan; 07-11-2018 at 04:58 PM..
Old 07-11-2018, 12:00 AM   #10
flashflash account
FFR Player

First

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 07-11-2018, 12:01 AM   #11
flashflash account
FFR Player

Also hard claiming vanilla town bring it

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 07-11-2018, 12:04 AM   #12
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Won't be home for a couple hours but felt it was mechanically important to hardclaim as soon as possible. I'm Orson, and my role is apparently Voodoo Lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 07-11-2018, 12:06 AM   #13
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

FFA caught one already

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Old 07-11-2018, 12:06 AM   #14
Daikyi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Won't be home for a couple hours but felt it was mechanically important to hardclaim as soon as possible. I'm Orson, and my role is apparently Voodoo Lady.
I am Lyon, and my role is a role that star and sunfan wouldn't put in the game
Old 07-11-2018, 12:07 AM   #15
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Neat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:07 AM   #16
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:08 AM   #17
Daikyi
FFR Player

Old 07-11-2018, 12:09 AM   #18
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Oh, I just realized someone already did something for my bingo table.

I'll square that away right now.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 07-11-2018, 12:09 AM   #19
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Best avi ever

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-11-2018, 12:10 AM   #20
Daikyi
FFR Player

also fun fact i haven't done this in almost exactly a year

shoutouts to *checks roster*
1) roundbox
3) blindreper1179
5) Xiz
6) ShadoWolfe
7) DarkManticoreX2 (LightManticoreX2)
9) Funnygurl555