Old 05-12-2019, 06:31 PM   #1501
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
hope everyone's having a nice holiday

i'm having a good headache thanks for asking

i feel some amount like chopped liver over my posts earlier this phase getting rather little attention, but at this point i'd understand if people don't want to interact with me and that's fine i guess

sorry about that. i'd rather we actually talk to each other if you've got thoughts though, that's how the game is played after all

i guess that's more for successive days

this game state is easy to be complacent in and i'm kinda feeling it - although more generally it's one of those days where opening up a twg thread doesn't feel great to me. bleah
If you're still around (I get the blegghh feeling but IF you're still around) do you mind going over my Haku ISO and giving me a sanity check? Don't bother telling me I'm tunneling on Raeko lol just check my thoughts on Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 05-12-2019, 06:33 PM   #1502
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

@Haku

@MML

since you're both here and neither of you seem like you want to actually thunderdome and prove the other scum / your own towniness

Can both of you please share your thoughts on every other player alive?

Might as well prevent anti-spew and get the real cop's thoughts if we're not getting a thunderdome

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Old 05-12-2019, 06:41 PM   #1503
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Really honestly don't have time to go through the thread for posts, I'm in a call right now with my mom because we live in different states now, so that's why I haven't been here. All my thoughts are here though
Old 05-12-2019, 06:42 PM   #1504
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
hope everyone's having a nice holiday

i'm having a good headache thanks for asking

i feel some amount like chopped liver over my posts earlier this phase getting rather little attention, but at this point i'd understand if people don't want to interact with me and that's fine i guess

sorry about that. i'd rather we actually talk to each other if you've got thoughts though, that's how the game is played after all

i guess that's more for successive days

this game state is easy to be complacent in and i'm kinda feeling it - although more generally it's one of those days where opening up a twg thread doesn't feel great to me. bleah
oh man please don't feel like I don't want to interact with you, that's totally not the case at all. I think the game state right now is just a bit weird and also people being busy. I'm sorry if me not being super interactive has gotten you down, it's nothing to do with any of the players at all or how anyone is playing
Old 05-12-2019, 06:42 PM   #1505
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I think you're wolfing with MML and you're setting up the next phase. I'm not really surprised tho because we tend to headbutt every game over stupid stuff.

I haven't seen Daikyi much this phase so, I'm mostly null about him. Posts felt objectively correct overall. I don't feel like I would be useful for tone reading him this game.

Raeko has been mostly absent this phase which speaks for itself.

inDheart is fine. I like the game progression overall and while he hasn't done any crazy committment, I don't really see how he would be wolfy.

Gradiant feels like he's waiting for objective quality content more than tone related stuff and that's fair tbh.
Old 05-12-2019, 06:43 PM   #1506
star-crossed
FFR Player

Haku (1)- MML
MML (2)- Haku, Gradiant
unvote-
Old 05-12-2019, 06:45 PM   #1507
Daikyi
FFR Player

waiting to see what mml has past "yoshl's attempt at a push was so bad he has to be wolf" before saying more things
Old 05-12-2019, 06:46 PM   #1508
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I think you're wolfing with MML and you're setting up the next phase. I'm not really surprised tho because we tend to headbutt every game over stupid stuff.

I haven't seen Daikyi much this phase so, I'm mostly null about him. Posts felt objectively correct overall. I don't feel like I would be useful for tone reading him this game.

Raeko has been mostly absent this phase which speaks for itself.

inDheart is fine. I like the game progression overall and while he hasn't done any crazy committment, I don't really see how he would be wolfy.

Gradiant feels like he's waiting for objective quality content more than tone related stuff and that's fair tbh.
The whole point of my question was getting reads to prevent antispew. Can you like, share where you're placing all of those people from town to scum?

The only two you did that for were me and InD

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-12-2019, 06:47 PM   #1509
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
If you're still around (I get the blegghh feeling but IF you're still around) do you mind going over my Haku ISO and giving me a sanity check? Don't bother telling me I'm tunneling on Raeko lol just check my thoughts on Haku
so its been a while meta wise so i can't really speak to that

i remember one haku wolf characteristic being more asking the thread than telling, which would fit the character of the "so, we're waiting for shado's input at this stage?"

and i see him telling when he makes the self-dep-esque comments like "time to figure out what to respond to" or what his approach is gonna be for the game

although he's saying to refer his early posts, which read to me almost like a sort of TMI about being cop because it's the kind of role to create game locks, and i think your antori section is understating their interactions a bit

but i did feel like i had to drag him to interact/post thoughts at points, which makes the post about you ungreat still

i guess one leftover thing to me is, there's been chatter about haku being "coached" but he and antori would have done the same thing of, almost an overage of describing what they're doing to thread. i clicked to a post at near-random and found antori's vote on gradiant as if he was just voting to have a vote. it seems like the kind of thing coaching would iron out

here is word salad. so a lot of what you've written are valid thoughts to have about the posts, and it's just, if i'm being real, i don't think either is a shining beacon of towniness on reflection, just events and happenings are telling me mml fits this role better than haku
Old 05-12-2019, 06:47 PM   #1510
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
@Haku

@MML

since you're both here and neither of you seem like you want to actually thunderdome and prove the other scum / your own towniness

Can both of you please share your thoughts on every other player alive?

Might as well prevent anti-spew and get the real cop's thoughts if we're not getting a thunderdome
What where you expecting from a thunderdome where Haku acts too fucking scared to engage when I have the time? He doesn't even address half my points while I respond to every post he's made this phase. Boy will never be on the level to come at me even and is hoping town just no plays (which is happening)

Yosh's push is loltier and I don't think Gradiant has been playing the game, his post where he votes me acts like he didn't read but one of my 3 post that page and that's pretty stupid.

Still I think the godfather is in Haku's check and I reeeeeeeaaally doubt the last wolf is Raeko. I would have had to be 100% wrong on all reads for two phases if she is and I'm not willing to admit that to myself this stage. Also wolf Raeko never defends anne ythere. She comes in as late as possible and votes.

I think i always just pray Shado and InD are town because I probably vote them last as it stands, but for the record I like Shado a bit better.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 05-12-2019, 06:47 PM   #1511
star-crossed
FFR Player

:00 good
:01 bad
Old 05-12-2019, 06:48 PM   #1512
Hakulyte
the Haku

Wait- what ? I thought eod was tomorrow.
Old 05-12-2019, 06:49 PM   #1513
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

i hope next time we can talk about something like this in not the last 40 minutes lol

im stress now when i wasn't before
Old 05-12-2019, 06:50 PM   #1514
Hakulyte
the Haku

Shado scum
Daikyi town
Raeko scum
inDheart town
Gradiant town
Old 05-12-2019, 06:51 PM   #1515
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
The whole point of my question was getting reads to prevent antispew. Can you like, share where you're placing all of those people from town to scum?

The only two you did that for were me and InD
Definitely setting up next phase.
Old 05-12-2019, 06:52 PM   #1516
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
here is word salad. so a lot of what you've written are valid thoughts to have about the posts, and it's just, if i'm being real, i don't think either is a shining beacon of towniness on reflection, just events and happenings are telling me mml fits this role better than haku
Gotcha. I think I disagree. Looks like MML's always getting lynched but I'ma go ahead and vote my wolfread Hakulyte

We're at 5-2 so I can't cause a wolf takeover by voting the wrong person. Good luck tho I hope you're right

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-12-2019, 06:53 PM   #1517
Daikyi
FFR Player

Reading the MML/Haku exchange, and the whole encompassing narrative however, I do believe that MML comes out far worse at the exchange. Even in final remarks about the haku exchange, he's specifically trying to make haku look bad only talking about this specific phase, and i don't think has addressed any concerns about the nature of his claim, etc. kinda like he's been shying away from addressing stuff that he knows paints him in a bad light, instead of just explaining what he (if he was town) was doing

the only struggle that i'm having right now is my gut telling me that lynching mml here is that it's ffa all over again, where playing badly isn't going to denote wolfiness here, but rather the much more calm and guided focus right now (that haku feels like he's exhibiting)

mml's so zoned in on early phase bait that it's literally 100% echoing ffa earlier this game lol
Old 05-12-2019, 06:53 PM   #1518
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Exclamation Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Shado scum
Daikyi town
Raeko scum
inDheart town
Gradiant town
Actually considering that Haku is about to be exposed I wonder if he legit still calls a town scum or he WIFOM himself to bussing a partner hoping no one takes it serious

That's just something I'm interested in finding out

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 05-12-2019, 06:53 PM   #1519
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Shado scum
Daikyi town
Raeko scum
inDheart town
Gradiant town
why would shado be tunneling bussing me the whole game...?

idk I just don't see this pairing, obviously but I don't see why someone else would see it either
Old 05-12-2019, 06:53 PM   #1520
star-crossed
FFR Player

Haku (2)- MML, Shado
MML (2)- Haku, Gradiant
unvote-

:00 good
:01 bad
Closed Thread