Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 03-29-2013, 03:36 PM   #21
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Hakulyte - AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 View Post
How did you get into anime?
Do you love me?
When do you think you're going to stop playing FFR altogether?
I used to watch cartoons and random american movies at TV, then I eventually got tired of it because they all felt the same. I somehow picked anime randomly and liked the animation. The relatively wide-range of anime genres to watch alone was more than convincing to give it a try. I don't collect stuff, have posters or really have any intention to talk about what I watch, it's really just something that replaces TV for me. I'm using MyAnimeList to track down what I watch/what is recommended to watch based on what I watch and go on with it.

I can't love you until you're 18. ;-;

I may stop playing FFR sooner than expected, not because of my hands, but because of my eyes. It's affecting my concentration, attention span, gets blur vision, tunnel vision, on top of lag and keyboard issues. It's also the main reason why I lowered the speedmod. It was to make it easier on reading even if on harder charts it's not helping as much as it should. I still haven't met anyone or have any reason/support into continuing to play etc. It's completely possible that I quit playing randomly at some point and just stalk forums once in a while. I don't have any plans to quit atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperclipGames View Post
What event or happening has made you ragequit FFR for the longest period of time (assuming such things have happened, because seriously, doesn't it happen to everyone?), and for how long was that?
Going for Otaku Oni on Largiloquent Dithyramb and constantly losing AAA runs to random phone calls, parents asking for help at worse timing ever etc. I mean, it's life, but I loss over 30 potential AAA runs and I probably even cried over it. I even got grounded from my computer at some point.

Every time I got blacklisted also got me pretty hard since I felt like a complete idiot for cheating myself in a way and also because I had nothing to prove to anyone. I was just so mad at the game that I stopped caring about what matters and did obviously dumb things.

I'm still happy to have raged over a rhythm game rather than a real life situation. Even if it made myself look bad on community, I think it helped a lot regardless. The fact that I'm still around probably proves that I still care.

I don't think I've even quit FFR for longer than 2-3 months ignoring when the site was down and when I was simply playing other video games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Why can't I beat starjewled on elite...

Edit: beat it... Uploading a video because it's funny how close I came to losing.

..because you're Lazzy~ /bad pun inc.

Video don't work somehow but I saw achievement so I believe you~ and elite wins are almost always like this, it looks like you're losing and then you win out of nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Enigma View Post
Do you still want that Team Touhou siggy? :3
Very yes. \o

Last edited by Hakulyte; 03-29-2013 at 03:44 PM..
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:20 AM   #22
danny53x
AKA Yotipo
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to danny53x
Default Re: Hakulyte - AMA

Do you miss me as much as I miss you?