Old 10-15-2016, 01:03 AM   #1
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Default [4Key Minipack] untitled_unrevised

DOWNLOAD LINK

PACK LIST

Hey, it's been a while.

untitled_unrevised is a pack of 11 charts that I never sent to any packs (or have sent to less popular ones) and I think they're okay enough to release them. Most non-dumps here are jumpstream-based charts - though significantly shorter than your typical Icy X chart. 5 of these charts are dump charts (usually speed-based) - these charts are differentiated through either a collab CDtitle or a pink CDtitle.

Keep in mind that these are just charts that I have that are unreleased or are in less popular packs. There are several other charts that are in timdam snackpack 2 (overcomplexification, Energy Flower 3007, among others) that are not in this pack, as TDSP is played kinda often. At least, I think it is.

The difficulty range is about 22-29 (not counting the 19s), though ratings can be off by 1 because I can't judge difficulty anymore. This means that a player of about low-mid D7 caliber would be able to play most of these charts, but there are a good amount of charts for mid D6 players and lower as well. Most charts are in the Challenge/Oni difficulty slot - except for easier charts or recharts of "popular" charts.

There are also no graphics to these charts - only NPS graphs, shitty mp3s and CDtitles. I don't think it was particularly necessary to have graphics - especially with the existence of result screens that show metadata. The banner used is the NPS graph of the hardest chart of each file.

Chart descriptions are down below, and in the readme.

Note: For players who have DL'd charts from this pack from my Dropbox before, DL this pack instead - this pack has the latest revisions. Most differences are minor, but there are some significant changes for charts like unravel and Odyssey.

CHART DESCRIPTIONS

Calamity Fortune (22) - From Jumpstream of Fighters Vol. 1 - no changes here. Broken jumpstream for the most of the chart, with a 200 BPM jumpstream section with occasional density spikes and 24th bursts. Has some short 24th runs present as well.

Everything Went Numb (24) - Bouncy broken jumpstream at 270bpm. 16th layering is questionable, but ska is questionable as a whole so it balances out.

Higan Retour -idling mix- (22) - Syncopated jumpstream chart. Has a long jumpstream section which is slightly harder than the rest of the chart (with a cute burst at the end of that section), but generally constant in difficulty. Super right-hand biased because I have sinistrophobia.

Hold Angel (27) - Rechart of the version I've made in Fullerene Shift. Lighter (and less cheatable) 16th jumpstream sections in the first half, jacks are a little more musically relevant in the back end. Chart is a lot more jack-oriented, with more deliberate patterning meant to emulate jacking motions than arbitrary ones. All in all just a lot more ergonomic than the version in FS.

Inferno (19/27) - Easier difficulty by Tim - PR'd jumpstream. Harder difficulty contains index-based jumpstreams at about 287.5bpm (195bpm 24ths) with 26th bursts. The non-choruses contain shorter 24th and 26th bursts.

Kisetsu wa Tsugitsugi Shindeiku (29) - From Lemon's Panty Shots. Hardest "speed" chart. Pretty reminiscent of a Skwid anime dump chart, but with harder stream patterning. Streams clock at 362bpm 16ths. Also a collab between Tim and I.

Night of Knights (19) - Broken jumpstream, broken jumpstream, long jumpstream, broken jumpstream, long jumpstream, you get the idea. 195bpm. Song is extremely repetitive which makes it very easy to pace, and the jumpstream bursts themselves are not quite long to begin with.

Odyssey (Au5 Remix) (24) - Burst-heavy (20ths - 28ths) drumstep chart. Think your standard EDM but more pretentious and unreadable. Very hard to time because of how hard it is to read it, more of an accuracy chart than it is a speed one. I think everyone plays shit on rates anyway so it's whatever. Difficult patterning, but not super hard.

She's Haunting Me (25) - Non-stop broken jacky 250 BPM jumpstream for 2 minutes. Contains a couple of 32nd flams and 24th/32nd bursts to accentuate the monotony.

The Violation (29) - Conservatively layered Fleshgod Apocalypse chart at 270bpm - about the density of Sapphire with some hands - easy patterning. Harder than Icy's chart from Icy X, with a higher density on average and less room to breathe. A bit right hand biased.

unravel (28) - Artsy low BPM dump chart. Starts with 32nd jumpstream with polyrhythm bursts in the first chorus, and does not let up from there - with more bursts and longer streams. Players who currently have this chart has a harder version of it (pattern-wise), so please try this version instead if you felt that the patterns were a bit too overwhelming.

Credits? I guess thanks to Tim for putting up with my bitching and moaning about how I think I'm an incompetent charter, and Lofty Rhino and Skwid for going through a couple of charts. Phil, Zyph, among other players as well for playtesting my mediocrity.

Don't think I'll make any more charts from here, but I'll have to see what happens in the future. Charting is nice escapism.

Have an enjoyee.
EzExZeRo7497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 01:26 AM   #2
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: [4Key Minipack] untitled_unrevised

o7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 05:26 AM   #3
PhilGh3
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

�������������������� good eze go౦ԁ eZe�� thats ✔ some good����eze right����there������ right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self �� i say so �� thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ�� ���� ��НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ�� ���� �� �� �� �� �� �� ����Good eze
PhilGh3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 07:43 AM   #4
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

How dare you re step a file I stepped
Old 10-15-2016, 07:46 AM   #5
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

h y p e
Coolboyrulez0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 10:11 AM   #6
lofty rhino
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

glad you actually decided to put out :green:

well worth the dl, people.
lofty rhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 10:40 AM   #7
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lofty rhino View Post
glad you actually decided to put out :green:

well worth the dl, people.
Bruh if you say its worth, I'm expecting there to be like 3 songs that are worth playing You should make songs more like Aerosal Can yo, dem juicy jacks, or Brush Your Teeth, dope songs bruv fam

This should be fun to try, dling now, I'll pretend I'm low D7 or somethin to play it

Last edited by Dinglesberry; 10-15-2016 at 10:40 AM..
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 11:21 AM   #8
Elekton
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

ay its here PogChamp
Old 10-15-2016, 11:53 AM   #9
.Gazelle.
Mr. Skeltal
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeKrispyKreme View Post
Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.
.Gazelle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 01:21 PM   #10
lofty rhino
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Thumbs up Re: [4Key Minipack] untitled_unrevised

-dab-

...............................................-dab-
lofty rhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 02:29 PM   #11
Nano Desu
FFR Player

PogChamp:shake3
Old 10-15-2016, 07:33 PM   #12
EtienneSM
FFR Player
D8 Godly Keysmasher

Send a message via Skype™ to EtienneSM

Ayy streetlight manifesto.

Might play this pack tonight if I'm not too tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KgZ View Post
enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar View Post
nps is still a better idea for ratings
Quote:
Originally Posted by klimtkiller View Post
there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.
EtienneSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 12:21 PM   #13
AZVW_2
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to AZVW_2 Send a message via Skype™ to AZVW_2

Nice banner
dl-ed
Discord: AZVW_2#9373

By AZVW_2.

By RainFalleN.

By AZVW_2.
Modified unknown date.
AZVW_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 05:15 PM   #14
Nano Desu
FFR Player

Everything went numb is super fun + I liked song choice.

pls chart more streetlight manifesto
Old 10-17-2016, 02:25 AM   #15
Leo137
FFR Player

This is a nice pack for D8.5 players! every D8.5 player should download it~
Leo137 is offline   Reply With Quote