Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 11-13-2016, 03:49 PM   #1
my_password_is_butts
FFR Player

Default my_password_is_butts: AMA

I'll be answering your questions for at least the next 24 hours, if I feel like it.
Old 11-13-2016, 05:29 PM   #2
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl
Default Re: my_password_is_butts: AMA

why did you make that username and share it with everyone? :P

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja
drizzleRomanceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 06:15 PM   #3
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
Global ModeratorMultiplayer ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

what is the minimum age the supreme court can trial someone for money laundering?
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk
if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger
Today at 12:53 AM
I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotik
When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku
have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

Last edited by Rapta; 11-13-2016 at 06:16 PM.. Reason: spelling eror
Rapta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 06:26 PM   #4
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

Why did you get oni on your alt?
AND watch anime.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 08:24 PM   #5
my_password_is_butts
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
what is the minimum age the supreme court can trial someone for money laundering?
Should it be deemed of sufficient interest for the supreme court to handle the trial, there is no minimum age.
Old 11-13-2016, 11:58 PM   #6
my_password_is_butts
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl View Post
why did you make that username and share it with everyone? :P
I think it's a funny experiment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Why did you get oni on your alt?
I think someone also unlocked omgwtftoken, I find this hilarious
Old 11-14-2016, 12:18 AM   #7
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Where do you see my_password_is_butts in five years?

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 12:38 AM   #8
my_password_is_butts
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Where do you see my_password_is_butts in five years?
Perma-ban'd from registering to the 2017 official ffr tourney (but not without some good drama!)
Old 11-14-2016, 01:20 AM   #9
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_password_is_butts View Post
Perma-ban'd from registering to the 2017 official ffr tourney (but not without some good drama!)
I'd honestly like to see it let slide just long enough for you to win all 7 divisions some how... before being banned right before the end of course.
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 01:51 AM   #10
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
I'd honestly like to see it let slide just long enough for you to win all 7 divisions some how... before being banned right before the end of course.
Dear God if FFR has a sense of humor they'd do it

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 03:41 PM   #11
Zapmeister
FFR Player

You're playing poker with a tiger, a grizzly bear, a blue whale, a badger, and a pig. You're holding Qs Kh and the flop is Kd 7h 9h. The tiger is rolling around playfully on the floor and looking really carefree and relaxed, and it checks. The grizzly bear folded preflop, but it growls loudly. The blue whale releases a really big spout of water that gets all over everybody, making everyone at the table annoyed, but it makes a big overbet of 3 times the pot. The badger folds and sings the "badger badger badger" song repeatedly in an attempt to out-do the whale in an annoyingness contest. The pig nonchalantly smooth calls ignoring the whale and badger, while staring at the tiger. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

You've already reached mid-D5 standard very fast. How much longer do you think it would take for you to get to D7?

You enter a raffle, hoping to win the first place prize which is an all-expenses-paid round-the-world holiday to any four destinations of your choice for a week each. Unfortunately you don't win it, but you win the second place prize instead, which is a free bungee jump off the tallest bungee jump platform in the world. Would you (a) go for it (b) give it to a friend (c) sell it on the internet (d) do nothing (e) offer to trade it with the guy who got the third place prize, which is a USB extension cable?

How accurately would you say this 20-year-old Simpsons clip is a foretelling of the recent election?

Is it really true that George Washington was actually nine koalas stacked on top of each other dressed up in a suit?

How do you do a backflip on a trampoline?

What is your opinion on startup culture in the USA, especially in the tech sector, with regards to the general idea that you have to put in ridiculously long hours with no guarantee of commercial success or even any financial compensation at all at the end of it, and expecting your coworkers to do the same?

Suppose that teddy bears all suddenly became sentient/self-aware at the same time, and threatened to plot together to take over the world as revenge for all the physical abuse they suffered at the hands of frustrated toddlers and children. But it turns out that teddy bears all have absolutely terrible teamwork, organisation and communication skills, so although each of them wants the world to be taken over by teddy bears, they are completely incapable of doing anything at all, so humanity is not under any threat. In this scenario, what would happen to the market price of teddy bears?

<edit> phew just realised i got these in within 8 minutes of the 24 hour deadline, you'd better answer these!!

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th

Last edited by Zapmeister; 11-14-2016 at 03:42 PM..
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 08:17 AM   #12
my_password_is_butts
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Dear God if FFR has a sense of humor they'd do it
We'll see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapmeister View Post
You're playing poker with a tiger, a grizzly bear, a blue whale, a badger, and a pig. You're holding Qs Kh and the flop is Kd 7h 9h. The tiger is rolling around playfully on the floor and looking really carefree and relaxed, and it checks. The grizzly bear folded preflop, but it growls loudly. The blue whale releases a really big spout of water that gets all over everybody, making everyone at the table annoyed, but it makes a big overbet of 3 times the pot. The badger folds and sings the "badger badger badger" song repeatedly in an attempt to out-do the whale in an annoyingness contest. The pig nonchalantly smooth calls ignoring the whale and badger, while staring at the tiger. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

That whale is bluffing. I go all in.

You've already reached mid-D5 standard very fast. How much longer do you think it would take for you to get to D7?

I think it will take a bit longer. However, I'm pretty sure that I'll be D7 by FFR's 2017 tournament (if it happens)

You enter a raffle, hoping to win the first place prize which is an all-expenses-paid round-the-world holiday to any four destinations of your choice for a week each. Unfortunately you don't win it, but you win the second place prize instead, which is a free bungee jump off the tallest bungee jump platform in the world. Would you (a) go for it (b) give it to a friend (c) sell it on the internet (d) do nothing (e) offer to trade it with the guy who got the third place prize, which is a USB extension cable?

c), even if I wanted to go

How accurately would you say this 20-year-old Simpsons clip is a foretelling of the recent election?

I think it's not bad for being 20 years old, but I watched the clip and it's only 7 seconds long and Trump does not appear. The articles making a big deal out of it annoy me with their misleading use of images from episodes made after Trump's candidacy.

Is it really true that George Washington was actually nine koalas stacked on top of each other dressed up in a suit?

You spend too much time in the LA Zoo, my friend

How do you do a backflip on a trampoline?

Give yourself a good swing!~

What is your opinion on startup culture in the USA, especially in the tech sector, with regards to the general idea that you have to put in ridiculously long hours with no guarantee of commercial success or even any financial compensation at all at the end of it, and expecting your coworkers to do the same?

I think it's sad, but I don't believe it's harder in the USA than anywhere else. I think that some people in the USA are entitled baby-adults who don't want to work.

Suppose that teddy bears all suddenly became sentient/self-aware at the same time, and threatened to plot together to take over the world as revenge for all the physical abuse they suffered at the hands of frustrated toddlers and children. But it turns out that teddy bears all have absolutely terrible teamwork, organisation and communication skills, so although each of them wants the world to be taken over by teddy bears, they are completely incapable of doing anything at all, so humanity is not under any threat. In this scenario, what would happen to the market price of teddy bears?

As long as the teddy bears cannot reproduce, their price will go up, despite everything

<edit> phew just realised i got these in within 8 minutes of the 24 hour deadline, you'd better answer these!!
I took the liberty to answer these LOL
-opkiller
Old 11-16-2016, 11:25 AM   #13
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl

are you going to end up like twitch plays pokemon where everyone and their uncle uses your account to try to win every Division?

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja
drizzleRomanceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 06:59 PM   #14
my_password_is_butts
FFR Player

I think at some point someone will mess up my password. Just today, it was changed to ayylmaofuckmedaddy. I reverted it back to butts, obviously!