Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Films and Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2005, 06:05 PM   #1
emccky
Banned
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to emccky Send a message via MSN to emccky
Default Lost

I figured this show would be the average program shown on night T.V. I was wrong. This is an amazing show, the only problem is I don't see how the creators are going to be able to extend the series past one season. Either they are going to have to drag everything out over a very long period of time, or this show is going to be a one season wonder. They are going to run out of things to make happen sooner or later, and I sure as hell hope I don't have to wait for 3 or 4 seasons of the show to find out what happens to them. Anyone else watch the show?
emccky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 07:55 PM   #2
jazzmosis
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to jazzmosis
Default RE: Lost

I'm an avid watcher, and I love the show. There's a lot of weird things they've set up that will take alot of explaining, and the large cast makes alot of stories possible to unfold. There's alot to grow on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
<3 Jazzoo.
jazzmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 08:26 PM   #3
Freak83
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

I can see a few ways the story could and will possibly turn. My ultimate dissapointment is going to be if they find that there's some big secret tribe on the island that's been watching them or something like that. I hate it when deserted island shows do something like that.

Well I have faith in Lost for it to not.

The amount of loose ends the story currently has is incredible, there's so much to be explained and accomplished. Claire's return, what happened to the Ontario guy, (who was he?), what is so special about her baby? The trap door Locke was looking at, the Polar bear, the whole issue with the trees collapsing in the first episode. The list goes on.
Freak83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 09:23 PM   #4
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Freak... there is already the french lady and the crazy guy who stole Claire's baby. Who knows how many others are on the island. Lets not forget the TWO polar bears and the unknown creature in the jungle.

Apart from that, the show is good. Freak pointed out alot. I do agree with Emccky though, how will the show pan out over multiple seasons. Most of the characters have already had their own episodes.
Old 01-24-2005, 10:08 PM   #5
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jewpinthethird
Default Re: RE: Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Freak... there is already the french lady and the crazy guy who stole Claire's baby. Who knows how many others are on the island. Lets not forget the TWO polar bears and the unknown creature in the jungle.

Apart from that, the show is good. Freak pointed out alot. I do agree with Emccky though, how will the show pan out over multiple seasons. Most of the characters have already had their own episodes.
Easily. Have you noticed that nothing ever really happens during the show, in terms of progession of the story.

Example: the Hatch Locke finds...it's been 4 episodes since its discovery...and are they any further on discovering what it is? No.

In fact, there have been no questions answered since the beginning of the show except for the individual stories. Everything else is still a big mystery. With the pace they are moving at, I can see Lost having a few seasons.

But that is a good thing. I absolutely love the show. I just wish I could watch it all in one sitting.
jewpinthethird is offline   Reply With Quote