Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2015, 02:03 PM   #21
Guilhermeziat
Banned

Default Re: My life is a Drama (V2 THE DRAMA CONTINUES :O!)

fuck them right in the pussy, done
Guilhermeziat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2015, 02:11 PM   #22
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Updated the story in regards to what's happening with my wisdom teeth, and some of the falling out regarding how much the surgery costs.

Pretty sure by now that if you've been reading the forums you have found out in one way or another that quite recently I've had my wisdom teeth pulled out - all four of them. I'm still going through the recuperation process from the surgery but nonetheless I'm doing alright. However, some drama has risen quite recently over it, I guess the stress of how much the surgery costs is getting a little bit to everyone's heads.

With each tooth costing about $350-400 to pull, it totals up to quite a lot. Add in 6 units of general anesthetics to put me out of my misery during the operation, and you get a bill that jumps up to around $1,900. I knew wisdom teeth was something really big, but the state that my mouth was in at the time, and how much it hurt, I needed to have these wisdom teeth pulled because there was just way too much crowding, and all my teeth currently right now are pretty weak, meaning I am on the last straw for whether or not I want to keep them from falling out. After I recover from the bleeding & the aftermath from having my wisdom teeth extracted, I plan on making a 180 degree turn in how I have been treating my teeth. I haven't been the best at following a routine in brushing & flossing ever since I was 7 years old. My mother would scold & yell at me, but my father wasn't the role model. In-fact, he left when I was at the age of 10, leaving me, my mom, and my brother to fend for ourselves, and I just never really picked up the routine. I plan to make it a life effort now to keep my teeth, I really want to.

But that isn't what I came here to talk about - I came here to share about the initial upset with other people freaking out over how much the surgery costs.

Now, I'm still on my father's insurance, and the insurance company has agreed to pay in upwards of $1500 a year for dentistry. I've barely used any of it, so they will be covering about $1430 of the initial surgery, meaning me and my mom will have to pay about $450 out of pocket. Now it may seem like a lot, but believe it or not, we've been saving up to move out of my brother & his friend's apartment, and we had about $800 saved. In all seriousness, we both believed that someone's health > trying to save up as fast as possible to move out, no matter the consequences that arise, so we took the money out of that, and broke the bad news that we'd have to wait another month or two before we can move out on our own. From what I can find out on others living in the apartment, my brother's friend is extremely furious at this decision because he thinks we're just getting a free ride out of staying here as long as possible. He won't even talk to me or my mother about the issue himself. Instead, he feels the need to reach out to my brother (who is the 2nd owner of the apartment) and have my brother side with him and tell me and my mother that it's wrong.

As far as my brother's friend is concerned, we will have to be moving out the first day of March. What is unknown to him, is that we won't have the money to move out anymore, and we've been trying to work together for the longest time to make things work. I don't know where he got it that he should have to care about how other people spend their money. I mean, I don't care if he spends part of his welfare/government check on cigarettes and marijuana, (without a license for it mind you,) but once he starts complaining about he doesn't have enough money for food, and wants someone to take his hand and walk him to the local food bank to get some food, that is what really rustles my jimmies. The future right now says come March 1st, there is going to be a huge fight about this, that none of us agreed to, only his word/ruling, and my brother does not side with it. The stubbornness of some people you wouldn't believe it.

There's even some talk that my brother's friend will be the one walking out of here if me and my mother do not leave on March 1st, which upsets everyone, and to be quite honest, I think he's just saying that to spike everyone/hang something over everyone's heads so he can get an upper advantage in arguments, except he's not doing too well of a job at that. Bottom line, he can go fuck himself if he thinks health is worth less to him than moving out as fast as possible because that's what he wants. It's completely uncaring for everyone else living in the apartment. We'll make the money back in a steady manner so that we can move out appropriately.

Also, not sure if it was mentioned in here, but before we're moving out, my mother is going to be asking him for $400 to move out prior to herself moving out, because he promised that all the way back in November, and I think he forgot about it by now, and my mother was short-changed for the moving truck by $100 from my brother's friend because he didn't have enough money at the time. ALSO ALSO, my mother payed entirely for half of the first month's rent when moving in here, and last month's rent IN ENTIRETY. Plus, she's the co-signer for the apartment, meaning that if my brother's friend walks out on her, it becomes her responsibility to cover the loses of rent. I think she and myself deserve a lot more than the way we're being treated right now behind our backs.

edit: my mother is going to go pitch her side of the story to my brother and his friend, to let it be known. I'm expecting yelling to flood the apartment within the next 5 minutes.

double-edit: heh, wasn't as much yelling as I thought. My brother's friend kept his cool pretty well throughout the talk.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-6-2015 at 03:28 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 11:32 AM   #23
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Update: There was a huge yelling match this morning. Bombs were dropped, friendships are broken, and everyone has gone silent.

I will update more as the situation continues.

What a morning, and I'm expecting it to sour more for days to come as well as later today.

So my mom was talking to me this morning about my brother's friend acting extremely sour last night over things that had happened before I went to bed. I was really ill last night, and was in the bathroom for quite awhile, throwing up and all that good stuff. While I was in the bathroom trying to regain myself from being sick, my brother's friend was running his mouth about how I had been in the shower for so long as this was going down, and how I was using up all the hot water. (As if he's going to be taking a shower 11 at night...) After I woke up in the morning, my mom pulled me to the side before anyone else was awake telling me that he was in a bad mood last night because we had a magic the gathering card game last night for old times sake. We played one game with our own decks, where I won, and then we switched decks and played, where I won again.

At that point in time, my mother began rambling on about how how much he hates my brother's friend, and wants to move out as soon as possible, and how much of a slob he is on a scale from 1 to 10. I told her flat out that I really do disbelieve that my brother's friend would ever have the courage to step up to the plate and start making calls for everyone, considering that the past 50 or so times that he was in a position to do so, he ran to my brother first to seek some siding before arguments took place. And to be fair, my brother didn't want us kicked out on the street, which is what all this tension of us moving out was building up to.

We've tried our best to try and save up money where possible, and we had the money to move out for the end of this month, but we got hit by the payments that were required for wisdom teeth, and I pay the share of money that I make to my mother so that she can pile the money together more easily. It set up $400 behind, and all we're asking for is an extra month so we can make back that dividend.

As soon as my brother's friend wakes up, we go into the fray, as he started making accusations that we were just doing that so we can stay in the apartment for a longer amount of time. Not only that, but calling us out saying that we were doing our budgeting wrong, and began immediately trying to do our budgeting for us. There was even a part where my mother gave in and decided to show the budgeting to him, but he was in complete denial about how we were spending money and using it because he wants us out as fast as possible. He didn't believe that split between two people, that we should be spending $100/month on food, we shouldn't be spending anything on food and instead, be visiting all possible food banks so you don't have to pay for food, and then put that money towards the first & last month's rent to move out. It felt extremely disrespectful for me considering that:

1. He's a tenant, and I would think that the most you would expect is rent being on-time, and respect for others living in the apartment.

2. My brother saved him from ending up on the streets, or with his mother (whom he hates to live with).

and 3. he hasn't came to us about any of this previously. The most I've heard left and right was talking behind our backs about it, with my brother.

This fight chased around in circles for quite awhile. It woke up my brother who was trying to sleep, and he gets really cranky when he is woken up by someone. He'll start a fight with someone if they wake him up, and it was loud. I came in to check up on him because the yelling was starting to escalate, and I gave him the low-down on what wasn't hitting the fan. Returned to my seat, kept my ground, and then my brother came out and started fighting over it. Literally put him on the spot. My brother's friend was so fed up with this yelling & attitude that started up against him, and about how me & my mom won't go out on the street if we are unable to get out by the end of the month, that he himself was threatening to leave the apartment and refuse to continue living in this apartment because of what was going down in his eyes. To him, the entire situation is bullshit & fuckery. To that, I say the same, in retrospective to him. It's bullshit & fuckery to deal with him on a daily basis, and I'm fed up with it. That's why I want to move out as fast as possible, but moving out at the end of this month would mean putting me and my mother out on the street to survive.

I was able to get some of the drama on camera in Skype for others to see, but the majority of people started pouring in to see the live feed when the arguing stopped because of a phone call. As of right now, it has been really quiet between everyone, and no one wants to talk right now, because of how afraid everyone is that if someone starts talking, there's going to be a fight. There's so much bottled up anger between everyone right now, I don't know how to go about solving it. The only defense that my brother's friend (or should I say, ex-friend now, because during the argument he literally stated that he'd rather keep his family than a friend he met a year ago,) is that he's impatient and he's been waiting for 7 months (its been 5 months you can track it in the previous updates in this thread) for us to move out and he's fucking tired of waiting.

As someone who saved his ass from getting thrown out while we all lived over in my aunt's house, and now he wants to throw me & my family out on the street because he doesn't feel like waiting for us to save up money, I have zero things to say about him without making him angry.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-17-2015 at 11:40 AM..
Old 02-17-2015, 11:41 AM   #24
Lambdadelta
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

What a worthless piece of garbage, this doesn't sit well with me in the slightest.
Old 02-17-2015, 11:54 AM   #25
gold stinger

He's a person and I still respect him as a person, but as an individual he is one nasty piece of work and has the reputation to go with it.

- Tosh 2014

Old 02-18-2015, 12:06 PM   #26
gold stinger

Update: My brother's friend is starting to make irrational choices all by himself now, flexing what little authority he has in the apartment.

You can find the update at the bottom of the most recent post.

What a morning, and I'm expecting it to sour more for days to come as well as later today.

So my mom was talking to me this morning about my brother's friend acting extremely sour last night over things that had happened before I went to bed. I was really ill last night, and was in the bathroom for quite awhile, throwing up and all that good stuff. While I was in the bathroom trying to regain myself from being sick, my brother's friend was running his mouth about how I had been in the shower for so long as this was going down, and how I was using up all the hot water. (As if he's going to be taking a shower 11 at night...) After I woke up in the morning, my mom pulled me to the side before anyone else was awake telling me that he was in a bad mood last night because we had a magic the gathering card game last night for old times sake. We played one game with our own decks, where I won, and then we switched decks and played, where I won again.

At that point in time, my mother began rambling on about how how much he hates my brother's friend, and wants to move out as soon as possible, and how much of a slob he is on a scale from 1 to 10. I told her flat out that I really do disbelieve that my brother's friend would ever have the courage to step up to the plate and start making calls for everyone, considering that the past 50 or so times that he was in a position to do so, he ran to my brother first to seek some siding before arguments took place. And to be fair, my brother didn't want us kicked out on the street, which is what all this tension of us moving out was building up to.

We've tried our best to try and save up money where possible, and we had the money to move out for the end of this month, but we got hit by the payments that were required for wisdom teeth, and I pay the share of money that I make to my mother so that she can pile the money together more easily. It set up $400 behind, and all we're asking for is an extra month so we can make back that dividend.

As soon as my brother's friend wakes up, we go into the fray, as he started making accusations that we were just doing that so we can stay in the apartment for a longer amount of time. Not only that, but calling us out saying that we were doing our budgeting wrong, and began immediately trying to do our budgeting for us. There was even a part where my mother gave in and decided to show the budgeting to him, but he was in complete denial about how we were spending money and using it because he wants us out as fast as possible. He didn't believe that split between two people, that we should be spending $100/month on food, we shouldn't be spending anything on food and instead, be visiting all possible food banks so you don't have to pay for food, and then put that money towards the first & last month's rent to move out. It felt extremely disrespectful for me considering that:

1. He's a tenant, and I would think that the most you would expect is rent being on-time, and respect for others living in the apartment.

2. My brother saved him from ending up on the streets, or with his mother (whom he hates to live with).

and 3. he hasn't came to us about any of this previously. The most I've heard left and right was talking behind our backs about it, with my brother.

This fight chased around in circles for quite awhile. It woke up my brother who was trying to sleep, and he gets really cranky when he is woken up by someone. He'll start a fight with someone if they wake him up, and it was loud. I came in to check up on him because the yelling was starting to escalate, and I gave him the low-down on what wasn't hitting the fan. Returned to my seat, kept my ground, and then my brother came out and started fighting over it. Literally put him on the spot. My brother's friend was so fed up with this yelling & attitude that started up against him, and about how me & my mom won't go out on the street if we are unable to get out by the end of the month, that he himself was threatening to leave the apartment and refuse to continue living in this apartment because of what was going down in his eyes. To him, the entire situation is bullshit & fuckery. To that, I say the same, in retrospective to him. It's bullshit & fuckery to deal with him on a daily basis, and I'm fed up with it. That's why I want to move out as fast as possible, but moving out at the end of this month would mean putting me and my mother out on the street to survive.

I was able to get some of the drama on camera in Skype for others to see, but the majority of people started pouring in to see the live feed when the arguing stopped because of a phone call. As of right now, it has been really quiet between everyone, and no one wants to talk right now, because of how afraid everyone is that if someone starts talking, there's going to be a fight. There's so much bottled up anger between everyone right now, I don't know how to go about solving it. The only defense that my brother's friend (or should I say, ex-friend now, because during the argument he literally stated that he'd rather keep his family than a friend he met a year ago,) is that he's impatient and he's been waiting for 7 months (its been 5 months you can track it in the previous updates in this thread) for us to move out and he's fucking tired of waiting.

As someone who saved his ass from getting thrown out while we all lived over in my aunt's house, and now he wants to throw me & my family out on the street because he doesn't feel like waiting for us to save up money, I have zero things to say about him without making him angry.

THE NEXT DAY: (Feb.18,2015)

So I woke up quite late today, somewhere around 10:30 in the morning, and came out to the living room with total silence. I did my normal routine, sat at my computer, checked messages, looked at reddit, imgur, etc. The phone rang, and my mother was the first to be able to reach & answer it. It was my brother's friend's mom. Now she usually calls every now and then just to check up on things, but today was different. Apparently as my mom was handing the phone to my brother's friend, she finds out that his mother was actually calling my brother's friend back to try and find a proper moving truck that can move all of his furniture so he can go back and live with his mother. Completely oblivious, my mother stormed off to our bedroom to go ahead and wake up my brother, who had been sleeping in.

My brother had hatched a plan the other day to give his friend an ultimatum. To either keep the shit-talking to a minimum, and let me & my mother stay an extra month to get everything sorted out, have himself get up and leave, because that's what he was motioning the other day, or my brother breaks the contract, and we all get up and leave except for him, leaving him with an apartment that he can't afford. Turns out, that the ultimatum wasn't even needed, because he already went out of his way to make arrangements for option 2 on himself, without talking to anyone else. He went down to the landlord's office himself and make movements to terminate the contract himself and get me and my mother super-imposed into the tennant list, and the phone call from his mother already was to get a moving truck to his name. From what I've heard, he's movingout as soon as the first week into March, and it's gonna be a slight hell trying to live with past fights unaccounted & unsolved. Barely anyone has said sorry.

They all have to go down together to the landlord's office sometime today or tomorrow to confirm the entire thing and switch around names on the lease for the apartment.

- Tosh 2014

Old 02-22-2015, 09:23 AM   #27
gold stinger

Update: this drama needs to stop.

Added the updates from the critical condition thread.

1st update

So I went all caps lock this morning in the FFR Friends & Rivalries chat about my mother dying. During the moment in time, me & my brother noticed that one of her eyes began to become lazy, seemingly looking in random directions when her other eye was perfectly fine & centered. We sat her up on the couch, and her eyes began going crazy. It looked as if she was having a brain aneurism.

My brother quickly called 911, and I had to maintain breathing for her until the ambulance was able to arrive. We grabbed our things, put clothes on, and jumped in the back of the ambulance with my mother. We arrived at the hospital minutes after the situation was noticed in our apartment, and she was put on intensive care (code yellow).

We had a Cat scan done as soon as we arrived, because a large majority of her symptons were related to stroke. The scan came back inconclusive and did not show any signs of stroke trauma. A spinal tap was also conducted which also came back inconclusive. Blood tests & urine samples came back clean. After about 12 hours of staying awake over the night, my mother began to experience extreme trauma from stroke. a 2nd cat scan involving ink (used to search arteries, veins, & nerves) returned back positive that she has had major swelling in her nerve right at the back of her neck, which is responsible for talking, speech, thinking, cohesiveness, and some neural portions of the body.

Her white count is low, and she's now in Critical Condition (code red). She's currently being flown to Sunnybrooke Hospital in Toronto where they have a specialist on-hand for this exact issue. Doctor's have come forth and told me that this is one of the worst positions to have a stroke, but it may be lucky that we got her into the hospital on such short notice.

If you want to make a donation drive for her, I'm not the one to ask for money or help in this but I will allow permission to do so. She means life to me and my brother.

If you would like to contact me more about it, please PM me rather than messaging me on skype. I will be away from my computer during this time and the computer I will be in touch with will not have skype installed, but it does have internet installed.

If you wish to pray do so, I'm hoping I can get as much praying as possible. I will try to keep this updated with what's going on, but as far as I'm concerned right now, she's currently being air-lifted to the hospital in Toronto.

2nd update

My father drove my brother & myself to the Sunnybrooke hospital in Toronto. We had to pack some stuff & get ready to leave for a long stay & recuperation time in Toronto. By the time we got to the hospital, she was already in surgery for angioplasty. It wasn't long that we had to wait for the surgery, and we presumed that the surgery went extremely smooth considering they were finished about an hour and a half early. They just needed some time to hook up the bed that was transferred from Peterborough up to the equipment in Toronto.

I'm afraid to break some bad news in this thread people, but according to the doctors that we talked to that were in part for the head of the surgery, apparently my mother had lost connection with her main artery to her brain during the transfer via Ambulance to the hospital in Toronto. They were quick to try and fix the issues on their end, but the problem may have been persisting ever since the issue was reported, and she may no longer be capable of speaking or talking. She is currently on life support, she cannot breathe on her own, she is hooked up to a respirator.

She is being administered sedatives to keep her in a coma-like state of sleep for the next 12 hours to allow healing from the surgery to take place. Doctors will not know what will happen when they stop the respirator and try to get her to breathe on her own, or see exactly how much damage has been done, but at best they describe it to be a miracle if we are ever to be able to see her back to her former self. Chances are slim and none. Everyone in my family is currently extremely depressed and worried.

I will update this once again after I visit the hospital tomorrow after the 12 hours of sedatives are up and they try to help get her off of life support.

3rd update

We were sleeping for about an hour or so when my father's phone received a text message from the hospital saying that my mother's condition had worsened, and that it would be best to stop by as soon as possible. We put everything on, and headed over to the hospital.

When we got there, it was found that her heart rate dropped from 70 to 40, and that her heart may give out at any moment at this time considering it happened extremely quickly, and that we should probably stay to see if the condition worsens or gets better. There were lots of talk about what to do if she doesn't make it, what rehabilitation would need to be done if she did make it by miracle, but at this point in time we began expecting the worst. Family & doctors decided to remove the respirator early & end the sedatives early before another serious fluctuation in heart rate occurred.

At approximately 3:25AM EST, on February the 22nd, 2015, Patricia Walker (aged 52) passed away at Sherbrooke Hospital, Toronto, ON. The cause of death is sudden stroke.

Cherish life while you have it.

funeral planning, discussion, and just general word of mouth & letting people know is currently under way. My brother took it the hardest, he's in some really bad depression shock right now.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-22-2015 at 07:31 PM..
Old 02-22-2015, 07:27 PM   #28
gold stinger

I'm going to stop updating this thread. I think this is a pretty huge climax to it, it's definitely a bigger one than the previous thread, and it's definitely the biggest experience in my life. Over the next couple of days, I probably won't even be that active anymore to update on things, but if there is, I will write it into the Original Post for this thread without bumping the thread.

If the drama strikes back, I will create a third thread.

- Tosh 2014

Old 02-22-2015, 07:32 PM   #29
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I actually hope that there will be less drama after what has happened. Maybe everyone can make up for their differences, and it could be an opportunity to clean up past messes and start anew.
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 10:54 AM   #30
gold stinger

Update: Freedom.

So my brother's friend finally hit the road. He got all so messed up in our lives, caused us grief, stress, anger, fights, and all other sorts of stress. I now have my own bedroom, and so, me and my brother can be by ourselves without someone else butting into our lives, trying to make it a living hell for the both of us. I can tell you that it's a great feeling to see him getting the fuck up outta here, if it wasn't so weighted down by the fact my mom couldn't be here physically to see this unfold. I'm sure that wherever she is, she's looking down at us and is just as happy as me and my brother are right now with the amount of stress relieved off of our shoulders.

This update will mark the end of all the Drama in my life thus far. It's been a crazy trip. I would like to thank everyone in the community for trailing along with me on this wild ride, as well as Lambdadelta, Sky Kitten, Bmah, Alioth, Staiain, Charu, Zenith, Mahou, and many others who have played roles in this. A huge thanks goes out to the FFR Friends & Rivalries chat for being there during a rough patch near the end of all this. Maybe we'll all jump on this ride again sometime, and I'll be right here to report on it.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-27-2015 at 10:54 AM..
Old 02-27-2015, 11:02 AM   #31
SC_coolguy44
Harmonoize
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to SC_coolguy44

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Update: Freedom.

So my brother's friend finally hit the road. He got all so messed up in our lives, caused us grief, stress, anger, fights, and all other sorts of stress. I now have my own bedroom, and so, me and my brother can be by ourselves without someone else butting into our lives, trying to make it a living hell for the both of us. I can tell you that it's a great feeling to see him getting the fuck up outta here, if it wasn't so weighted down by the fact my mom couldn't be here physically to see this unfold. I'm sure that wherever she is, she's looking down at us and is just as happy as me and my brother are right now with the amount of stress relieved off of our shoulders.

This update will mark the end of all the Drama in my life thus far. It's been a crazy trip. I would like to thank everyone in the community for trailing along with me on this wild ride, as well as Lambdadelta, Sky Kitten, Bmah, Alioth, Staiain, Charu, Zenith, Mahou, and many others who have played roles in this. A huge thanks goes out to the FFR Friends & Rivalries chat for being there during a rough patch near the end of all this. Maybe we'll all jump on this ride again sometime, and I'll be right here to report on it.

I'm glad to hear both of you have freedom and your brother's 'friend' is out of the apartment.
SC_coolguy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:07 AM   #32
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'm glad a big part of your main stress is now gone and out of your lives. It's still terrible though about everything that happened to lead up to this but all you can do is smile and live the rest of your life.

I read an earlier post about your brother and I send my condolences to him because it seems like it's absolutely devastating him. At least you have learned to never have someone like your brother's friend come into your life and ruin the majority of it for you.

I hope that now you are on a path of freedom and released from stress. We will still all be here no matter what happens to you, just give a shout

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:56 AM   #33
gold stinger

Really appreciate it. Sort of joked around about how the name 'Chris' is cursed, considering that is the name of both my brother's friend and my aunt from the previous drama thread. Racism joking aside, really appreciate the condolences. Trying my best to keep my brother from breaking down from time to time.

- Tosh 2014

Old 02-18-2016, 02:34 PM   #34
gold stinger

Bumpity long ass bump guess what

My aunt is in the hospital, she had a stroke, she has internal bleeding, brain damage, and liver failure from the excessive drinking. Doctors say she has about a week to live, and she's 100% in denial about it. She's conscious. Almost exactly a year after my mother died and my aunt is scheduled to die. What is this blasphemy god?

The first thread I created talks a lot about my experiences with my aunt, I just. Don't know what to think of life anymore. This is some el diablo stuff, god. Like, you know it's super fucked up when the thought of death doesn't even phase me anymore at this point.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-18-2016 at 02:37 PM..
Old 02-21-2016, 01:49 PM   #35
gold stinger

Well, my aunt died today. I don't understand life anymore.

Also kind of upsetting that my mother's last words to me & my brother were to take care of the cats for her, and here we are a year later, with 3 of the initial 4 cats dead.

Like, this is a really depressing life right now. It feels like there's some higher calling just fucking my life right now. I don't get it.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-21-2016 at 01:55 PM..
Old 02-21-2016, 02:03 PM   #36
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'm so sorry Kyle. If you want to talk just hit me up on skype (zenithffr) please don't be afraid to talk if you need to.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 04:37 PM   #37
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Yooo... I'm sorry to learn about this. If ya wanna vent bruh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote