Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 10:30 PM   #41
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I urge you not to do that panda. You can just agree not to do anything active in the game when you are together. I would hate to see you dissapear from TWG. You have a much valued integrity, and you're so good at the game.
Old 02-13-2005, 10:01 AM   #42
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

I think you misunderstand me, Alain. I'm not going to quit altogether, I'm just not going to play with Guido anymore. I watched every game starting with III over Guido's shoulder before I started posting on the forums, and I had as much fun with that as I do when I'm actually in a game.

I can say that I don't agree with the problems people have with couples playing the game, and insist that Guido and I would always play legally and whatnot, but I have a ban to show that that is not necessarily true. Guido didn't voice any dissent when I showed him what I had said about sitting out, so I'm certain he's fine with the idea of alternating who plays and who doesn't.
Old 02-13-2005, 10:06 AM   #43
alainbryden
Seen your member

But I want you and Guido in everygame I don't want either of you to miss one. It'll work out. No one will have a problem with it. Pleeeese don't do that Pander...
Old 02-13-2005, 01:58 PM   #44
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Wow, my final vote was for the seer. I suck.

Anyway, Cypher and alain, excellent job. I honestly had no suspicions of either of you. Congrats to the other humans on winning. About halfway through the game, I read back through the game. I really started to doubt if Tps had been a wolf. I am glad to see he actually was, and not just a human with a different idea.

Well, thanks for the experience, it was a lot of fun, and hopefully I will be slightly more helpful next game.

@kilga: That wasn't very nice...
Old 02-13-2005, 04:58 PM   #45
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Postgame funness.

First off, I want to correct something Tassel said regarding the Night 1 shenanigans. I say this because what he said looks much worse for stretchy than what really happened. When I checked my PM, she was out of range of the computer. She asked what I was, and I (excitedly) responded "human." It was then that she revealed to me that she was a mason, and immediately afterward rushed to the computer to unexpectedly see my PM, as I had zoned out and not closed the window.

Now, this does not (should not) change the council's decision, but when Tass showed me what he wrote, I noticed that and didn't want people to have the wrong idea about her and her honor, because I know I would have interpreted what Tass said to mean that she saw my PM and then revealed to me her role, instead of the other way around.

Onto TWG...

Well, since stretchy didn't have time to talk to ap and roop about my knowing about them, I had a somewhat difficult time getting into the alliance. At first, they trusted me mainly because they kind of had to, but I was able to gain their trust so that we could work together. Working with ap was really cool; he had some good ideas and plans, so it was probably really good (for the wolves) that they got rid of him early. I didn't get to talk with roop much at all, mainly for reasons he explained.

From the beginning I was suspicious of alain, and things were going really screwy (especially with the wolfing of ap and things alain was telling me), so I was talking to alain a lot, trying to get a feel for him. Now I know that that's not often going to give him away, since he's such a good player, but he seemed to be really helpful and in contact with the seer, so I felt I could trust him for a while, at least.

After Day 2, the mistrust I had in alain pretty much got transferred to eyespew, since that was from where alain was getting his information. I felt I had to stay in this little alliance because that's where everything was happening, and it's good to be in the know. So, I'm getting more trusting of alain, partly because I think the possibility of him being the devil completely left me for no good reason, and because he's being quite helpful of us. Even when he lied to me he was able to cover is up because I'm a gullible fool.

So then, we're all working together to get rid of the possibilities. Eyespew's living and seeing people, and alain's becoming more and more trustworthy, so all is good. Because of this, I decide to jump on Kilga. GG me. Then, I go back, re-read the thread, and jump on Afro. I don't regret this in the slightest, because all evidence pointed to Afro. Everything I posted was true, so it was really his fault for being suspicious. That was way more than I normally have against anyone, so I had to act on it. I just hate that every time I come out strong against someone, with evidence, at that, it's always a human. I know I voted for Tps, but that was really only because I believed Jurs to be human. Well, that and he was kind of wolfish.

So, there are only a few people alive who haven't been seered. And now I know the guardian, because I was saved, and alain told me not to tell him who it was for good reason. Human Points++ for alain. Of course, at this point, it wasn't hard to deduce who it was. Well, we lynch the hell out of Matt because he was the only one of whom nobody was sure, then Eyespew has the chance to seer Jursey or Cypher. I ask alain what he thinks, and he snaps back Jursey. It all happened so fast I didn't really get a chance to analyze that, but whatever. Jursey's human. Cypher's the last wolf, unless I've been lied to the whole game (this thought never left my head). Well, there were enough people so that we could lynch Cypher and then start to dig in our own alliance. I even suggested to alain that we reveal all the information we know and let everyone decide. Well, I didn't get a chance to tell that to eyespew because next thing I know, I'm dead.

After that, all was good. I was worried that alain could turn things against eyespew because he's a clever bastard, but he wasn't on, so eyespew was able to call out the last wolf and end the game.

All in all, it was a great game. The Devil role worked masterfully (and I agree with blah that alain would have been the only one who could have pulled it off), the game ran long, there was a whole lot of cunning and deception involved, and I got to work at it. It was sweet.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 02-13-2005, 06:17 PM   #46
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Guido, what happened to your forum absence?
Old 02-13-2005, 06:22 PM   #47
alainbryden
Seen your member

He probably got stretchy to post for him. Guido is firm in his decision not to view the forums.
Old 02-13-2005, 06:35 PM   #48
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

From what I understand, TWG was a previous engagement. So he decided that it would be fine for him to finish up with JUST this, and then he'll be gone for good.
Old 02-13-2005, 06:51 PM   #49
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

According to Guido, since it's Sunday, which is the day of rest, he doesn't have to observe Lent. At least that was how I understood it.. and I don't understand much.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:40 PM   #50
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

That would explain his a0.com post.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:41 PM   #51
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Stretchy got it. And I couldn't have her post for me since she doesn't know my password.

Oh, and when's TWG XI going to start? Usually there'd be a post about signups by now. Blah, I know you're new to the hosting thing, but it's your responsibility. =)

Of course, I'm not playing, but was just curious.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:48 PM   #52
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

TWG XI is starting Friday. Hosting signups go up Monday.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 02-13-2005, 11:05 PM   #53
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I feel the need to give blah an award.....

for the worst storyline in TWG history. No story was over 3 sentences, hardly any deaths were bolded and red (some were one or the other), and never was more than 2 minutes of time spent on a story. As opposed to Chardish who has spent 2-3 hours on some of his stories (I put a good 30+ minutes into each one I did). I found that very amusing.
Old 02-13-2005, 11:20 PM   #54
alainbryden
Seen your member

I know, he got lucky that with the least effort ever, he actually managed to host one of the most exciting TWG's with his good idea. :P
Old 02-13-2005, 11:22 PM   #55
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

no luck involved... and I've always been a proponent of gameplay over story... if you want to read a murder mystery, go to Agatha Christie, if you want ideas for a good game that will make for a fun playing experience with a person that has his sh*t together and is able to keep the deadlines he sets, then go to me.

Old 02-14-2005, 09:06 AM   #56
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I personally like the best of both worlds. Go Chardish.
Old 02-14-2005, 09:40 AM   #57
alainbryden
Seen your member

Yeah, I give blah credit for really being on the ball when the whole instalynch 15 minutes after update thing happened.
Old 05-9-2014, 02:12 PM   #58
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG X POSTGAME EXPLORATION

Archived 5-9-2014 3:12 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread