Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Profiles

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2020, 04:49 AM   #21
YoungJulian34
FFR Player

Default Re: Hey can I please be banned??

You did well to realize this, I wish you good luck!
Old 07-27-2020, 01:34 PM   #22
ormix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoogarama View Post
I'm taking issue with this whole thread to be honest, by posting here it suggests a small part of you that is hoping they will see this thread. You can also see it in how you're explaining yourself, and if your goal was really to just get banned, you should have PM'd an admin. Not posted publicly.

If you really are apologetic, then you need to learn to accept someones boundaries completely. There are just going to be times in your life where you will never reach an external resolution with someone on something and that's life. But that doesn't mean resolution and acceptance can't come from within yourself. But that requires acceptance and ownership on your past behavior, good and bad, in order to move forward. I would heavily suggest seeking out professional therapy services.

There is no failure in asking for advice and help from someone. But it also requires you to face your weaknesses and failures head on and honestly.
I see what you're saying and you're entitled to you're perception. I had pm'd an admin requesting a ban before this thread was made - this was to accelerate the process, nothing more, nothing less.

In my head I imagined an admin just closing the thread on the first reply followed by being banned (what I wanted) because I wanted it to happen right away.

Instead, I got a ton of support of people willing to reach out and were genuinely concerned which was really nice to see. Knowing the person I mentioned will see this is a benefit long term as I can now say that I am at peace with myself from the emotional/mental warfare I waged on myself.

My conclusion is you can admire who some one is or what they do but still have to accept the reality when you're not truly compatible with them.

Could I have remained friends with this person? certainly, but I wanted more than was tangible from them and ultimately than I deserved for what I thought I was bringing to the table (in potential).

Just wanted to clear up my real intention was out of impulse more than anything else, this thread was not intended to spite the person.

edit: by the way, you're advice is good but, I've already tried logically every thing you can imagine including you're advice already - that's the nature of an obsessive tone covered in emotional noise, it drowns out any 'sound' ideas of what would ordinarily make sense no questions asked... and yes, I have looked for professional help, and you'd be surprised how hard it is to find it when you actually need it lmfao not to mention how much (excuse me) fucking money it costs jesus... I'll just have to stomach the insanity however long till I persevere or crash and burn (when problems like these happen in the future)

Last edited by ormix; 07-27-2020 at 01:52 PM..
Old 07-27-2020, 01:41 PM   #23
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

i knew you'd come back
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 07-27-2020, 01:50 PM   #24
zoogarama
I miss travel let me out
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormix View Post
I see what you're saying and you're entitled to you're perception. I had pm'd an admin requesting a ban before this thread was made - this was to accelerate the process, nothing more, nothing less.

In my head I imagined an admin just closing the thread on the first reply followed by being banned (what I wanted) because I wanted it to happen right away.

Instead, I got a ton of support of people willing to reach out and were genuinely concerned which was really nice to see. Knowing the person I mentioned will see this is a benefit long term as I can now say that I am at peace with myself from the emotional/mental warfare I waged on myself.

My conclusion is you can admire who some one is or what they do but still have to accept the reality when you're not truly compatible with them.

Could I have remained friends with this person? certainly, but I wanted more than was tangible from them and ultimately than I deserved for what I thought I was bringing to the table (in potential).

Just wanted to clear up my real intention was out of impulse more than anything else, this thread was not intended to spite the person.
I feel like you're missing a lot of what my original point was. "Knowing the person I mentioned will see this is a benefit long term" This response in particular? You were told not to contact this person and you are essentially saying, I'm really glad that I was able to get around that rule without actually breaking it. For what it's worth, I hope this person doesn't see this. Running into people in public spaces is one thing but that's not what you're doing. You continue to respond to posts with your feelings under a narrative of continuously explaining yourself even when the people commenting on here, haven't asked you for it. You are literally having the conversation you wish you could PM this person and now you've returned to check on the thread with an alt account.

So no, I don't think you have fully reconciled this and whether the intent initially was out of impulse. You let it feed your desire to be heard by this person and now you have a multi-page thread explaining your feelings around the situation. You continue to show a lack of respect for this persons wishes which was very simple, "I don't want to hear from you again."

Again, I am just a random person on the internet. If you don't want to take my opinion I can completely understand that. Which is why I'm again recommending you seek out professional help on this. Heck, show them this thread, ask them for what their thoughts are. This community is wonderful for supporting each other but sometimes you're not going to get the hard truths you need from strangers and acquaintances.
Old 07-27-2020, 02:02 PM   #25
ormix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoogarama View Post
I feel like you're missing a lot of what my original point was. "Knowing the person I mentioned will see this is a benefit long term" This response in particular? You were told not to contact this person and you are essentially saying, I'm really glad that I was able to get around that rule without actually breaking it. For what it's worth, I hope this person doesn't see this. Running into people in public spaces is one thing but that's not what you're doing. You continue to respond to posts with your feelings under a narrative of continuously explaining yourself even when the people commenting on here, haven't asked you for it. You are literally having the conversation you wish you could PM this person and now you've returned to check on the thread with an alt account.

So no, I don't think you have fully reconciled this and whether the intent initially was out of impulse. You let it feed your desire to be heard by this person and now you have a multi-page thread explaining your feelings around the situation. You continue to show a lack of respect for this persons wishes which was very simple, "I don't want to hear from you again."

Again, I am just a random person on the internet. If you don't want to take my opinion I can completely understand that. Which is why I'm again recommending you seek out professional help on this. Heck, show them this thread, ask them for what their thoughts are. This community is wonderful for supporting each other but sometimes you're not going to get the hard truths you need from strangers and acquaintances.
obviously I have some emotions attached to this thread subsequently, I'll just admit my actions and intentions are two different things while I'm stuck on the idea of what my intent "was". I'm sorry to "come at you" and I feel awful as I type this - thanks for sharing an honest alternative perspective.

My negitive emotions are a reflection of what I really am, of all the problems I could have, these are the ones I would... but it can always be worse.

I'm done now, but I still love this community and play this game.

Last edited by ormix; 07-27-2020 at 02:30 PM..
Old 07-27-2020, 03:51 PM   #26
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormix View Post
Ok
Closed Thread