Old 07-1-2008, 03:14 PM   #681
Flandre Scarlet
Death
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Flandre Scarlet
Default Re: 2moons

Heh, I'll do that. I got to destroying the seal statues that release all the frizkans then died, so i guess I have a while before I can complete it.

But I get about 50% each run I've done, so I'm up to lvl 36 now.
Old 07-1-2008, 03:28 PM   #682
KilikOdagawa
Zombie Dancer
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to KilikOdagawa

Do you have Assassin or Heal build?
(Mine was balance so results vary)

Oh, and as far as the seal statues go, I'm really suggesting Evil Spear for them. It's a small but efficient AoE.
But you have seen nothing =3 Wrath Vine is a b!@#$ to kill on lower levels. (Need Fang, Thread and Gem)
Old 08-2-2008, 02:14 PM   #683
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SCWolf Send a message via MSN to SCWolf Send a message via Skype™ to SCWolf

Btw MasterGTS and I are playing full again, I'm level 89 and Master is level 143. They just introduced Siege War, and they have been having 2x/3x/5x EXP events including drop events. These events also go into Deadfront. 5x Deadfront is an automatic level. 1 level in a half an hour doesn't bother me.
Old 08-4-2008, 11:50 PM   #684
KilikOdagawa
Zombie Dancer
FFR Veteran

Just so you guys know, if you see any users running around with Mort above their heads, they're in my guild. Currently level 83 Assassine build Segnale. I have 5 other characters but they're too insignificant.

Have fun.
Old 08-5-2008, 01:53 PM   #685
IAAW
FFR Player

Well, I'm considering playing this, and I must know, what should I know before I start playing/leveling/etc. Also, if I do start playing, I'll be getting cash items from doing PeanutLabs surveys. Yes, they work. Yes, they give you codes. Yes, the codes work. I've earned about 1k coins from the service, and I'm willing to do the service again to get more coins.
IAAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2008, 03:52 PM   #686
KilikOdagawa
Zombie Dancer
FFR Veteran

It all depends on what class you start out with. Tell me that and i can help you. But the basic principle for all classes, in the beginning, kill an 2 or 3 Akris and that should put you at level 5. What you do from there is solely up to you. But I suggest using the Newbie Maze to its fullest. Complete parts 1 and 2 but do not complete the third, relog and do it again. This should end you at level 20.
Old 08-5-2008, 03:55 PM   #687
IAAW
FFR Player

Well, I almost have the client downloaded. Since I'm a newbie, I'll probably start off with something simple, either a knight or a bagi.
Old 08-5-2008, 10:18 PM   #688
KilikOdagawa
Zombie Dancer
FFR Veteran

Bagis are more simple to use, my opinion is the easiest.

They have one weapon type
They don't have to worry about party health
They can stand in front of an enemy for a good while and take hits.

I would suggest Bagi for a starting character.
Then Segnale
Then Incar Magician
Then Azure Knight
Then Segita Hunter
Then Vicious Summoner

Segnales have one weapon type but they have the added weight of party welfare.

Incars have two weapon types, but equal range with no specific weapon requirements. (You can use stave and wand to cast all spells)

Knights have multiple weapon types, but only one range. Close up. What you do with that is your decision. Skills are dependent on weapon type.

Hunters have three, dagger and Bow/Crossbow. You have to adjust your range depending on the situation. Skills depend on the weapon type.

Summoners have two weapon types. Staff and Twin Blade. Skills are dependent on the weapon type and the multiple builds are rather confusing. This is the only class where you control two units at the same time. Good luck.
Old 08-6-2008, 08:31 PM   #689
IAAW
FFR Player

Well, so far, this game is a snore-fest. I screwed up my Bagi (because I didn't know you actually NEEDED dex), so I'm doing a knight. The knight's doing just fine, although most of the skills I'm going into aren't exactly concentrating on dual-wielding atm. But I'm switching to 2H's ASAP when I get to lvl 18, so it doesn't pose much of a threat as of now. I tried going through the dungeon, but I got my ass kicked, sadly. I'll try again at level 20 to get it out of the way.

I'm bound on quitting this game, but seeing as I am currently at such a low level, I've decided that it's too early to quit. I'll keep on playing it until I decide that the game sucks and play something else.
Old 08-6-2008, 09:47 PM   #690
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach

I liked the game, up until level 50 or so. If you hate it now you'll really hate it then.

Still looking for a private server. If I ever find one I'll consider playing this again. Until then, no.
Old 08-6-2008, 11:20 PM   #691
IAAW
FFR Player

Hmm, tell me when a private server is up, I tend to be a big fan of those.

Anyways, I got to lvl 16 on my Knight. It's fun experiencing the enjoyment of watching a fleet of 15 bots running down the road. XD

EDIT: On an off-topic note, I might start playing Trickster again, because "apparently" I got free cash currency through the mail. From Trickster. Wow, I wonder how long I haven't been playing Trickster. I'll probably blow all the money on Gacha coins and go digging. But I doubt I'll actually start leveling again, because leveling is ****ING BORING on Trickster.
Old 08-6-2008, 11:43 PM   #692
kommisar[os]
Banned

Send a message via AIM to kommisar[os] Send a message via MSN to kommisar[os]

I'm Level 45 Woop
kommisar[os] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-7-2008, 07:34 AM   #693
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SCWolf Send a message via MSN to SCWolf Send a message via Skype™ to SCWolf

Lol, I never found 2moons to be boring, but then again, Reach and Baditcom and I partied up when we were around level 12 or so and kicked some major ass.

Reach quit because he had to deal with the most frustrating piece of **** levels 50-55. The hardest levels in the game are level 50-55. When you hit 55, Crespo boots the EXP gain you get from 1500EXP to around 8000+EXP, so on double EXP you're going to ****ing level like a mad man. then once you hit 60, you have crespo dungeon runs which are also about 20+% a run at level 60. On 5x EXP Crespo runs are awesome.

Although leveling gets really annoying when you hit Baron Deadfront. It's ALWAYS full so unless you have a dedicated party for each deadfront you're probably going to be out. Oh yeah I forgot about deadfront too Reach. You quit before it was even released. You have to learn to give this game another chance. I do deadfront every night, which gives me about 20% every run.

EDIT: If you see the Guild Temper that would be Master's Guild he made, the guild mark donated by our good friend Giga.

EDIT#2: I also have full Valder so it's not hard to miss me running by.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:42 PM   #694
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Old 08-10-2008, 02:51 PM   #695
MasterGTS
Surres
FFR Veteran

cool
MasterGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:10 PM   #696
thechild
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAAW View Post
Well, so far, this game is a snore-fest. I screwed up my Bagi (because I didn't know you actually NEEDED dex), so I'm doing a knight. The knight's doing just fine, although most of the skills I'm going into aren't exactly concentrating on dual-wielding atm. But I'm switching to 2H's ASAP when I get to lvl 18, so it doesn't pose much of a threat as of now. I tried going through the dungeon, but I got my ass kicked, sadly. I'll try again at level 20 to get it out of the way.

I'm bound on quitting this game, but seeing as I am currently at such a low level, I've decided that it's too early to quit. I'll keep on playing it until I decide that the game sucks and play something else.
It's different from most other games. It just gets worse.
thechild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:21 PM   #697
IAAW
FFR Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncOmBQHzQzQ

lolwut.

Someone check this out for us before I decide to.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:26 PM   #698
IAAW
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechild View Post
It's different from most other games. It just gets worse.
Quitted this game, actually. Plus, what's up with those stones? I know what they do (fortification for weaponry), but HOW THE HECK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW TO PUT THEM IN. I used a bunch of stones (including a rhombus -.-), and just ended up getting a slot to put a stone in. Wow, how stupid was I.

If there's going to be two fortification systems, there needs to be CLARIFICATION. -.-
Old 08-10-2008, 03:57 PM   #699
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123

ehh, I tried coming back to this game (my bagi's 63) and all I saw was a whole mess of winged players running around and said to myself "I guess I fell behind, no point in continuing"
I'll give it another go and see what happens.
meno_rocks123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:36 PM   #700
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

You people are too quick to judge. BTW that darkwing server is a scam they will hack your computer. Have fun with that.

Also Dead Front is amazing EXP, there is also EXP events EVERY weekend, and about someone saying it just getting worse, you're a complete moron, it gets better as you level, there are more and more things to do as you level. Seriously this thread wasn't made for people to bash it.

EDIT: Reach I found 4 working PS' for this game.

Last edited by SCWolf; 08-10-2008 at 07:41 PM..
SCWolf is offline   Reply With Quote