Old 02-7-2020, 09:51 PM   #881
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,671
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
That mason game was a fun game

I would absolutely love to be Masons with you again
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 09:58 PM   #882
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
It also would've been control of your own destiny to vote for your scum lean (as you should do in lylo), and then happen to be wrong about it. Going that route either your wrong and oops the wolves still rush, or shadow was actually a wolf and there's no rush so it's mechanically proven that he's one of the wolves as Charu stated already. Instead you throw by voting for your town.

It's a pretty shitty thing to do to say it's nobody's fault and you're not blaming anybody but continue to throw shit at charu and blame him for the outcome.
Being repeatedly asked about a scenario which revolved around interactions with Charu != shitting on him or blaming him.

I even covered it earlier as well, my PoE was wrong, my final vote was wrong.

When asked why did you do X, that resulted from interactions with Charu, thus to explain I have to bring in Charu, it's not like I instantly when postgame started went "lololooolololol charu worst mafia player in history"

And you say vote on your scum lean, which one, Shadow or AA? The two that does not fit on a team together, meaning they have a partner, who fits with both? DING DING DING Charu does.

You can be wrong on your reads, Charu was a very weak townread, Charu townread both my scumleans, and Charu didn't feel like he actually cared about solving my alignment, and his entire day had been "Pozzai is my kill" = I voted him.
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:04 PM   #883
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 486
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

"I should tunnel quas/aa"

"LET'S KILL POZZAI"

I'm pretty mad at myself rn for letting go of that spicy d1 read on quas
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:05 PM   #884
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 486
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

"I should tunnel quas/aa"

"LET'S KILL POZZAI"

I'm pretty mad at myself rn for letting go of that spicy d1 read on quas
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:09 PM   #885
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 29
Posts: 57
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

why are you so worried about who could be on a team before a flip even happens....

that logic makes no sense to me. Charu fits "with both" but he clearly can't be partners with both so how does that make sense?

also as town you should never ever vote first in lylo unless it's like 3 minutes until end of phase or you have solid mechanical evidence.

You gave up, just admit you played bad and move on
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:10 PM   #886
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
"I should tunnel quas/aa"

"LET'S KILL POZZAI"

I'm pretty mad at myself rn for letting go of that spicy d1 read on quas
I'm sorry, I kind of had you town, but I didn't have enough to go on
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:12 PM   #887
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
ignoring literally every context, I could totally see quas/aa here

I should tunnel that
this post lul
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:13 PM   #888
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I said this about you, not about Quas. We talked specifically about it and I knew you wouldn't have confused that conversation so I knew you were LYING! but I doubt you would have lied about a living player's intentions, lol
You said this about me and quas, me d2 and quas d1 when you voted him

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I don't think I wanna vote poptart

I'd rather vote Quas of the people who popped in and out of the thread. Both because your pop in seemed a lot more coordinated and because HOW DARE YOU park a vote on me without even awaiting my response
I guess this isn't strictly saying opportunistic but that was my interpretation, I genuinely did think you had said that about quas looool

oof
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:14 PM   #889
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

I don't think pozzai played bad, as I stated earlier I think he played the best out of the towns. I do think we put town in a tough situation, I'll link wolfchat but I basically said I want charu/pozzai to vote each other and the game is done
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:15 PM   #890
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

uh I don't actually know how to link a group PM, so if you want to see it just tell me and give me your discord ID
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:20 PM   #891
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 486
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
this post lul
HOW SHOOK WERE YOU ROFL
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:21 PM   #892
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Would I entertain a world, if Quas was lynched and I was in a F3 with you and AA, that you bussed them?

Yeah, especially since you made a post where you said it benefited you nothing.

However, I don't know what AA would pick to put in F3. Probably kill me and have it be between you and Shadow since you had Shadow as top wolf.
dunno if aragaki responded but ye you were gonna be the kill
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:21 PM   #893
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 486
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

lately my reads have been off so I've been second guessing myself and being really lukewarm
it doesn't help when half of the playerbase just doesn't really want you there for seemingly no reason either

gg wolves you definitely deserved the win here. quas really tightened up his play and nothing I had really stuck to aragaki, my votes on you were basically at rand lul
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:21 PM   #894
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,039
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

A bit calmed down now.

Pozz didn't play bad, yeah. But his decision to vote for a town is what seal'd the deal I think.

...Hindsight makes me think I should've seen something really off when AA pretty much said "yeah, a vote between you and Charu is the best course of action"

...Because I don't believe AA had either one of us as super wolf?

Least not me I know.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:22 PM   #895
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,039
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas View Post
dunno if aragaki responded but ye you were gonna be the kill
Yee, he said as much.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:22 PM   #896
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 486
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

inb4 sunfan "nobody deserves anything"
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:23 PM   #897
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 486
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
A bit calmed down now.

Pozz didn't play bad, yeah. But his decision to vote for a town is what seal'd the deal I think.

...Hindsight makes me think I should've seen something really off when AA pretty much said "yeah, a vote between you and Charu is the best course of action"

...Because I don't believe AA had either one of us as super wolf?

Least not me I know.
fmpov your decision to tunnel me before you were ever in the game seal'd the deal
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:25 PM   #898
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 486
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

honestly, this game should have been even easier to solve

xiz wolf read quas d1, xiz was ON quas eod1, xiz died in the night and I never bothered to check his reads. A reminder for future me.
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:26 PM   #899
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,039
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Look bro, I had a clean state coming in this game.

I then took a look at your post history briefly before looking at D1 proper and saw one post that made me go "huh..."

Then I read D1 and that's when I went "mhm, yep, this either a wolf or something a wolf will use later, nip it right now before it gets to lylo.

You were not a wolf though, so oops on that. But you still were the best lynch that day.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 10:27 PM   #900
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
HOW SHOOK WERE YOU ROFL
sunfan was definitely shook cause he messaged me and said "how's it feel" lmao

I was like "oh" but thought it was a low enough probability that you'd chase that I didn't have to worry
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution