Old 02-7-2020, 11:21 AM   #561
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

I'll be at best sporadic the next few hours, primetime Europe, got stuff to do ! :P
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 11:36 AM   #562
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

bleh

going to reset reads and try to figure something out since I will be gone 7-10 and may even miss EOD
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 11:37 AM   #563
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

before I forget, quas/pozzai what are your mafia experience? as in the game, not the alignment
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 11:41 AM   #564
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
Issue being most I had was actually about Raeko (which is why she'd be my obvious night kill), it was kind of my main frustration yesterday about why people were so willing to just let the day progress without actually doing much of anything.

If you go back to read my questioning of people in the last half of the day, I actually think it's pretty clear I try to completely resolved Raeko as just town in my mind by asking the people she in my mind wasn't clear from being partnered with.

I haven't put it down exactly why, but I have this thing in the back of my head that tells me I should have Charu and AA anti-aligned, I need to read up on that, because if that's the case, I definitely need to hard revisit Shadow and you.

If you mean more in general how I had them, I've been mentioning Raeko's interactions with FFA, I focused mainly on that one yesterday because I didn't want to guarantee Raeko's death by bringing all of them up.

Day one Raeko talked to/with AA in a manner that takes a very special wolf from my experiences. They were essentially going "I thought we were best buddies and a team" in a manner that felt genuine and non-forced. Very few wolf teammates can have that sort of interaction in-thread without it coming off as "wrong" or "cringe"

Her interactions around AA about her view on his vote on Dusk, also seemed like genuine frustration/annoyance which is why I removed that option.

Day2 was rather lackluster because it didn't feel there was any doubt about the outcome essentially from the get go, so no one really needed to go for each others throats, and it turned out a rather boring and nonfrontational.
Yeah but raeko is a dead flipped villager idgaf about your reads on them anymore

What are your anti alignments and current living players
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 12:01 PM   #565
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
before I forget, quas/pozzai what are your mafia experience? as in the game, not the alignment
Plethoras

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums.../3444-LordQuas

I feel like nobody actually checks this stuff when linked but here ya go
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 12:01 PM   #566
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Trying to be active as I can btw but I have class all morning
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 12:02 PM   #567
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas View Post
Plethoras

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums.../3444-LordQuas

I feel like nobody actually checks this stuff when linked but here ya go
oh boy GOAT tier lol that's all I need to see

You said charu is your top along with shadow, if one of your townreads is wrong who do you think it is?
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 12:07 PM   #568
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
oh boy GOAT tier lol that's all I need to see

You said charu is your top along with shadow, if one of your townreads is wrong who do you think it is?
Literal 50/50 between you and pozzai
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 12:11 PM   #569
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

raeko (1)- Quas
Quas (2)- Xiz, raeko
Shadow_God (1)- Dusk
Duskfall (3)- Shadow_God, ffa, AA
No vote - Pozzai, Charu

Shadow_God (1)- Quas
Pozzai (1)- ffa
ffa (4)- AA, Charu, Shadow_God, raeko
Charu (1)- Pozzai

minor wagonomics analysis before I go and revisit my reads

The no votes on d1 are unfortunate but w/e, if the team is pozzai/charu then that's pretty funny and they saved themselves a day by being inactive

I had hoped looking at this would give me more but I don't think I can safely say if there were 1 or 2 scum on FFA's wagon. His play didn't make him easy to townread and set himself up for the mislynch pretty easily so a pozz/quas team isn't out of the question, but I think it's unlikely.

I think the only useful thing I take away from this is that of the 1-vote wagons, if any of them flip wolf then I probably clear the other. Between quas and pozzai I would feel better about quas mostly due to tone when he voiced reasoning for the vote
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 12:28 PM   #570
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas View Post
Literal 50/50 between you and pozzai
what do you think of pozz read on charu that he's being "soft" in his interactions?
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 12:35 PM   #571
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran
 
AragakiAyase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Age: 24
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
For the moment I would say I have you,Raeko, MAYBE FFA, and very very likely poptart (I say this because knowing Poptart, he forgot he signed up for this game)

But I don't have any specific reasons why, just gut feelings atm
Shadow can you talk to me about your FFA/poptart townreads at this point? At this point FFA had 8 posts and they were pretty much all shitposts. Is the poptart read a meta one where you think a wolf poptart would have been tuned into the game?
__________________

pikakirby123 reincarnated





AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 01:07 PM   #572
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
what do you think of pozz read on charu that he's being "soft" in his interactions?
I don't like, disagree

But at the same time I don't really think this has been a game of a lot of interactions at all if I'm honest

It is a weird line of pressure and I'm not sure I agree with it
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 01:07 PM   #573
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas View Post
Yeah but raeko is a dead flipped villager idgaf about your reads on them anymore

What are your anti alignments and current living players
Idgaf about you not gafing, if you read that post again the very first line does say "not a lot outside Raeko" following up in my next post with "apart from what I feel of people's interactions with me".

I gave you my thought processes and manners in which I inquired with the purpose of expanding them, you then have the option to keep that in mind when/if you reread the game, or to completely ignore it, suit yourself.

Yesterday was a shitshow of a day in regards to actually get read cause the day was essentially "over" after an hour in terms of the lynch having been decided.
The only thing I really remember as slightly tickling my anti-alignment/alignment radar was AA's progress on Charu, when he pops in going "I think Charu is partners with FFA, oh now he scumreads him, hmm, maybe he's the town and Pozzai is the partner"
It is slightly "theatrical" of a read to give on a partner, about a townflip coming up, but it's exceedingly weak.
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 01:08 PM   #574
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
before I forget, quas/pozzai what are your mafia experience? as in the game, not the alignment
Slightly more videomafia than forum.
I think I'm probably around 80ish forum games.
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 01:09 PM   #575
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Charu just hasn't been around much at all to interact

They kind of drop posts and go if I'm remembering more correctly, which I do think can be an indicator of a wolf but that didn't seem to be what pozzai was referring to?
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 01:10 PM   #576
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
Idgaf about you not gafing, if you read that post again the very first line does say "not a lot outside Raeko" following up in my next post with "apart from what I feel of people's interactions with me".

I gave you my thought processes and manners in which I inquired with the purpose of expanding them, you then have the option to keep that in mind when/if you reread the game, or to completely ignore it, suit yourself.

Yesterday was a shitshow of a day in regards to actually get read cause the day was essentially "over" after an hour in terms of the lynch having been decided.
The only thing I really remember as slightly tickling my anti-alignment/alignment radar was AA's progress on Charu, when he pops in going "I think Charu is partners with FFA, oh now he scumreads him, hmm, maybe he's the town and Pozzai is the partner"
It is slightly "theatrical" of a read to give on a partner, about a townflip coming up, but it's exceedingly weak.
I just don't think what you posted was all that useful honestly. Seemed like a lot of words to say what could have been said in maybe 3 sentences
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 01:11 PM   #577
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
raeko (1)- Quas
Quas (2)- Xiz, raeko
Shadow_God (1)- Dusk
Duskfall (3)- Shadow_God, ffa, AA
No vote - Pozzai, Charu

Shadow_God (1)- Quas
Pozzai (1)- ffa
ffa (4)- AA, Charu, Shadow_God, raeko
Charu (1)- Pozzai

minor wagonomics analysis before I go and revisit my reads

The no votes on d1 are unfortunate but w/e, if the team is pozzai/charu then that's pretty funny and they saved themselves a day by being inactive

I had hoped looking at this would give me more but I don't think I can safely say if there were 1 or 2 scum on FFA's wagon. His play didn't make him easy to townread and set himself up for the mislynch pretty easily so a pozz/quas team isn't out of the question, but I think it's unlikely.

I think the only useful thing I take away from this is that of the 1-vote wagons, if any of them flip wolf then I probably clear the other. Between quas and pozzai I would feel better about quas mostly due to tone when he voiced reasoning for the vote
I'll repeat what I said yesterday, wagonomics yesterday means literally nothing, as FFA was always dying. There's never been a better time for a busvote than scum!Pozzai on scum!Charu because it was utterly meaningless in terms of pressure or risk.
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 01:11 PM   #578
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 373
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

no votes have been cast
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 01:12 PM   #579
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player
 
Bootleg LordQuas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
I'll repeat what I said yesterday, wagonomics yesterday means literally nothing, as FFA was always dying. There's never been a better time for a busvote than scum!Pozzai on scum!Charu because it was utterly meaningless in terms of pressure or risk.
Bump

If wagons were at all competitive I was going to end day on ffa as well. I just didn't want to hammer
Bootleg LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2020, 01:20 PM   #580
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas View Post
Charu just hasn't been around much at all to interact

They kind of drop posts and go if I'm remembering more correctly, which I do think can be an indicator of a wolf but that didn't seem to be what pozzai was referring to?
You can pop in and drop posts, and still be putting some kind of aggression or confrontation towards someone in the game.

It's the latter I miss, some kind of "oomph" from their posts some agency and urgency in trying to deal with players to determine their alignment, it really comes back to what I largely disliked about AA yesterday.

Towns tend to not give a fuck about how they come off to people, they want to figure out, scum tends to try to avoid outright confrontation if possible because it might come off as scummy.

Shadow largely suffers from the same problem and I keep flip-flopping a bit on them.
Shadow kind of just went "yeah my vote on Dusk looks bad, my bad" which I really liked at the time, it wasn't defensive of his action, but more just like "yeah what's one gonna do about it".
Pozzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution