8. James May- Townie lynched day one
9. DarkManticore - Cop
10. TPS - Townie, lynched Day 4
11. drizzleRomanceGirl - Mafia Goon
12. vicicicicicica - Townie
13. evanescensese deathforever- Townie killed night two

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
it's hard to pick an MVP from between drizz and YMIA, because they both played really well.

i love that manti got blocked trying to seer xiz all three times, because xiz was the godfather.

Last edited by dAnceguy117; 08-8-2013 at 01:44 AM..
Old 08-7-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XCVIII Postgame

here i'll cross post all the postgame posts from the other thread haha.

gg guys, fun to watch!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
GEEGEE guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl View Post
This was a fun game overall; good game everyone!
Quote:
In conclusion, the mafia consists of Xiz, me, and yo man im awesome. ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
gg, no offense or anything but it kind of looks like you two broke the rules and communicated during the day phase
Quote:
I told her last night phase the every day to always have the thread open when on the computer, and only to vote once there was a) two votes on someone, and b) she and I were both viewing the thread. I ended up seeing that first and voting first. I see no good reason to BS a game like this. Especially after that V/Fiction crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
I am a vanilla fucking townie

Good game though, we were fighting an uphill battle from the day that V and Fiction decided to ruin the game for everyone.

I still love you V and Fic, just don't do it again please? : (
Quote:
I was laughing every time you posted something like "I am a vanilla townie" just because of how true it was
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
ok but you can't just say that and make everyone believe you bro

ggwp. could someone make a postgame thread?
Quote:
you had me worried for a lot of Days 1-3 there, TPS. And you were 100% correct in your call of the Xiz/YMIA/Drizz team you made a while back
Quote:
ok gotcha, sorry just wanted to make sure haha.

im sad I dropped out tho, I def had the time to play in hindsight. im also mad cuz my reads were mint this game. (well I did ask TPS what he was after I dropped out so that probably influenced my reads later in the game haha).

xiz was a pretty obv wolf and im sure he would've died earlier if V/fic didn't do what they did lol. after that I wasn't really sure who the next were.

then manti did the fake wolf thing, and I assumed he was fishing for reactions for this. then yoman gave the fakest reaction ever lmao. then the next day he cleared him for this post and I literally wanted to rip my hair out, unexpected slip up from manti imo.

and drizz could have been found by POE, but idk what I would've done in the game since only manti was clear, TPS would take a big reread, kraut seemed a bit wolfy to me, and vic was around random to be a wolf so idk.

I will take MVP from sidelines thank you very much

naw jk obv but gg wolves, next game no stupid stuff happen plz
Quote:
I'm really happy i stuck around this game, honestly. I was just really demotivated at that one point in the game, but you getting replaced instead of me worked in my favor jrodd hahah.

btw I was the roleblocker, hi Manti <3
Quote:
I thought I did a pretty convincing job there hahahaha
Quote:
me being dead gave the town a fighting chance. my reads were horrid, so I would've been shooting townies left and right lol.

you might be alone on that notion. I think absolutely everyone else bought it
Quote:
well you did to everyone else, which is all that matters, but on the poker forums things like that are called out 24/7 (fake reactions to lynches, vigs, events, claims, etc.) so I guess my reads just form different from everyone else because that pinned you out for me. the lmfao's and fucking knew its etc. would have made me gun for u to the end. I even went to u on Skype and said ur a wolf right haha.
Quote:
yea which in the end is all that matters. im just shocked from it because I figured that was exactly what manti was going for, I really don't see a wolf doing anything other than what yoman did and to that level haha
Quote:
but again I knew TPS was a townie since I asked him so maybe that influenced my read slightly, but still I can smell fake like it's my job
Quote:
let's make a postgame thread
Quote:
inb4 next game im a villager with atrocious reads and lynch villagers everytime giving the win to the wolves (the likely scenario)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
whyyyy didn't you go for drizzzzzz

whyyyyyy
Quote:
i was like 99% positive Drizz was gonna die today, I'm still shocked we moved to TPS lol
Quote:
LOOK AT THIS HIOW COULD YOU IGNORE nTHIS LOGIC HOLY AAAAAAA

seriously
Quote:
yea.....there was also the whole not having any other wolf reads things lol......

anyways yoman had really good cover there and he was the roleblocker, so he still would've had a pretty good shot at winning imo, prolly would've killed someone like kraut or vic
Quote:
postgame up
Quote:
also sorry for being stubborn as shit, i was hoping that town would start treating me with more contempt (i.e. fiction). wolves wouldn't care as much that IC sucked. was looking though esp. for driz/eva's reaction to my IC question on day 2, which put drizz on the radar and fuck why this aahf
Old 08-7-2013, 03:10 PM   #3
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPS
I'm still too pissed off over yesterday's events.

Manti claiming cop is legit, questioning his reveal is stupid because he had no immediate motive to need to reveal that. He only did to prevent a wolf bandwagon loss.

I agree with the xiz/drizzle/YMIA team. Kraut is my 4th but I'm pretty comfortable that 2 wolves are in that original trio.
Fucking nailed it. Had YMIA from my first couple of posts, and the amount of scrutiny you guys threw on me was ridiculous. I realize I didn't provide the greatest reasoning, but there is far too much "Listen to the Vet" game-playing going on here. Just because Dance and V are pushing hard on something doesn't mean it's right.

Other than that, it was a hilarious game and I still had fun, despite the unpopularity of the format.

Can we please just play a traditional game next game? I don't want to lose players who show promise, like drizz (congrats on your win, well played) and xiz and others. I'll even host it if I have to, but i'm thinking 24 hour nights, 48 hour days. 3 wolves, 1 master wolf, 1 seer and 1 guardian. Outside chat is encouraged and night talking is allowed.

Any opinions on that?
Old 08-7-2013, 03:11 PM   #4
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I can't believe how lucky we were night one. We sniped the Vigi kill AND found a place to anchor our roleblocks. Our logic was that if there was a Serial Killer in the game, there was only one kill night 1, so either Manti is the serial killer, or some random blue, because he was SCREAMING blue to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 08-7-2013, 03:13 PM   #5
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Fucking nailed it. Had YMIA from my first couple of posts, and the amount of scrutiny you guys threw on me was ridiculous. I realize I didn't provide the greatest reasoning, but there is far too much "Listen to the Vet" game-playing going on here. Just because Dance and V are pushing hard on something doesn't mean it's right.

Other than that, it was a hilarious game and I still had fun, despite the unpopularity of the format.

Can we please just play a traditional game next game? I don't want to lose players who show promise, like drizz (congrats on your win, well played) and xiz and others. I'll even host it if I have to, but i'm thinking 24 hour nights, 48 hour days. 3 wolves, 1 master wolf, 1 seer and 1 guardian. Outside chat is encouraged and night talking is allowed.

Any opinions on that?
agreed. the other thing that annoyed me (minus listen to the vet), was day one and stuff people trying to give meta reads over such a small sample size. I try and play diff each time but people still go back to doing that, and from now on ill just call you out since it`s a weak and lazy read.

oh yea I think mvp was yoman
Old 08-7-2013, 03:13 PM   #6
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

hope you play again drizz and xiz

and eva and more new ppl :P

and yoshl I think u did a good job as well!
Old 08-7-2013, 03:14 PM   #7
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

crosspost

also sorry for being stubborn as shit, i was hoping that town would start treating me with more contempt/anger (i.e. fiction/jrodd). wolves wouldn't care as much that IC sucked/was going for the wrong people, however i felt like everything had to be treated differently w/ eva/drizz, because they're newer. Drizz trying to steer me away from j-rodd, was concerning, and the fact that she really couldn't give much coherent reason other than opinions and gut feeling to things was (!), especially for a new player. I feel like she was playing /incredibly/ cautious, trying not to make /any/ enemies.

Kraut, i've read through a bunch of games w/ you, and i can never figure you out. :P Not that much activity

yo man

but seriously ggwp the last freakout was the money

V - gatdamn why did you have to kill yourself fuck
I was clearing (in my mind) based on the amount of shit people gave me mostly lol

Xiz - you were really obvious starting end of day 1 with your "gut feeling" shit, bad reactions to "why aren't you trying to defend yourself". you gave up, which is a big fat no, and pretty much sealed your fate

danceguy - why'd you have to go so early :<<<<<<<<

jrodd/fic - sorry for the shit day 1/leaving day 2, explained my reasoning that i couldn't say during the game really. If you noticed, I still viewed the thread like 50 billion times while i stopped posting, i was never away. bluh, partly my fault i guess

james - WHY DID YOU PEOPLE LYNCH HIM *sad*

manti - thanks for the cop claim, really nice play off of my mafia accusations on you before the xiz cardflip. Very genius play to pull reactions out of people, but yo man was a step ahead :<

drizz - you played it way too safe lol. Look into your logic, and try making points that actually point out people's thinking without throwing your opinions around. "I just don't think he's being very cautious and that means it's not suspiscious" isn't really solid reasoning. If it was something like "This level of argument with a confirmed town role would be such a bad play on a wolf part, because wolves want to stay on the down low, making it not that suspiscious". Something that has meat and reason to it. It's really hard to make a connection with the way you put your reasoning

vic - i know you had troubles w/ moving and stuff, thanks for dropping in in the end lol. not much to say, inactive sad

eva - just be more confident!

although in the end, yo man's reaction to manti's claim was brilliant, ggwp to that MVP yo man i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 08-7-2013, 03:15 PM   #8
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

lol yoshl, I dropped out cuz Im in exams right now, I figured it would be better to just stay out. in hindsight, which I also mentioned, I def could've stayed in this game
Old 08-7-2013, 03:16 PM   #9
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

lol i think my job was subpar, but idk. I don't think when I post usually, so stuff on a whim just comes up and the edit button is off limits lol

anyways, drizz definitely keep playing lol, just improve

tps, would be up for something like that

also, the big reason i wanted you dead day one was for the cardflip, because I was going to nail Xiz so hard if you died lol

yeah j-rodd, saying sorry because I tried aggro IC tactics lol

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 08-7-2013, 03:16 PM   #10
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

Quote:
yes PLEASE.

but yea my logic was that since Day 1 I had both V and Dance on my side, we should kill either one of them off. We thought Dance sounded like a better option (and a potential blue). Success. Then V and Fic moddied, cool. Night 2 we kill eva, since there wasn't tooooo many ties with that. I used Xiz's lynch and Manti's BS claim to solidify my humanness to at least Manti (and apparently everyone else). Night 3 I kill YOSHl, and block Manti again (lol). Day 4, expected a Drizz lynch, but waited for the 2 votes on a human.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 08-7-2013, 03:18 PM   #11
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Oh yeah, props to Manti for that play, that was brilliant. You really took lead of the human team towards the end, and even though you had the right reads down, you realized that we were probably screwed if the wolves turned out to be who they actually were. I wish we could have provided a more sincere effort alongside yours.

YMIA definitely gets MVP though, he avoided being lynched on multiple days and played it cool when manti turned the fire up.
Old 08-7-2013, 03:18 PM   #12
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
lol i think my job was subpar, but idk. I don't think when I post usually, so stuff on a whim just comes up and the edit button is off limits lol

anyways, drizz definitely keep playing lol, just improve

tps, would be up for something like that

also, the big reason i wanted you dead day one was for the cardflip, because I was going to nail Xiz so hard if you died lol

yeah j-rodd, saying sorry because I tried aggro IC tactics lol
fwiw I think it was good by you, because if anything it gives something to work off of (say if I died and was flipped for example). people could be pushing the lynch on me for that reason which is really key when rereading later on.

but what do I know I suck lmao
Old 08-7-2013, 03:20 PM   #13
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

i'm still going to re-post this

Quote:
I hate to say it, but I'm not sure about DarkManticore being part of the mafia anymore. It's been confirmed that there has to be a cop, and no one else but DarkManticore has said that he or she is a cop. Furthermore, the fact that after three Days and Nights in this game there still hasn't been a cop reading really points to the fact that DarkManticore is a cop and has been roleblocked. I'll have to rethink my opinions about who's left who could be part of the mafia, so I'll decide who I now think is the most suspicious person soon.

Quote:
Old 08-7-2013, 03:20 PM   #14
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

oh yes, very good 1st Drizz, I thought it was pretty good for a first game! (It was certainly better than my first game, hahah.)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-7-2013, 03:20 PM   #15
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Sigh, very well played game YMIA, I had written you completely off my suspicion list.

YoshL, I didn't go for drizzle during that last day phase because her lynch would have told me nothing. I was confident she was a wolf, but she could easily be connected to Kraut/Vic or TPS. I knew I'd be wolved during the next night phase, so I was trying to make a play to win the game right then. If TPS had flipped wolf, drizzle would have been an easy follow up lynch with or without me.

I hadn't even considered a YMIA/Drizzle team, mainly because the day three votecount to "almost lynch" drizzle contained both YMIA and XIZ. I did not expect that and it ruined my data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-7-2013 at 03:26 PM..
Old 08-7-2013, 03:20 PM   #16
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl
Smile Re: TWG XCVIII Postgame

Quote:
hope you play again drizz and xiz

and eva and more new ppl :P

and yoshl I think u did a good job as well!
Thank you! I had a lot of fun, but towards the end of the game it was kind of boring when no one else responded for almost 24 hours, and I agree that the Day phases are too long. I'd love to use AIM (or preferably Skype) to chat outside of the thread; I think that would be a lot more exciting.

DarkManticoreX2 seemed *really* dangerous due to his sound logic, so we decided to roleblock him Day 1 since killing him would raise too much suspicion. We honestly only killed danceguy because he stirred a lot of discussion, but I'm really glad he ended up being the Vigilante. ^.^

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja
Old 08-7-2013, 03:24 PM   #17
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

eva you should definitely join in in a normal game where outside communication is allowed, it opens up alot haha

and xiv too. keep playing yo

Quote:
Old 08-7-2013, 03:31 PM   #18
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Oh yeah, props to Manti for that play, that was brilliant. You really took lead of the human team towards the end, and even though you had the right reads down, you realized that we were probably screwed if the wolves turned out to be who they actually were. I wish we could have provided a more sincere effort alongside yours.

YMIA definitely gets MVP though, he avoided being lynched on multiple days and played it cool when manti turned the fire up.
Honestly I was looking for some type of denial from you on the last phase. I know you posted "I'm a vanilla townie" a billion times, but I wanted you to be worried, I wanted to see some type of emotion to the effect of:

"OH SHIT MANTI THINKS IM A WOLF..... WE HUMANS ARE GOING TO LOOSE IF I DON'T CHANGE HIS MIND"

when I saw you read the thread 3 times and fail to post once, my opinions of you as a wolf solidified and from there we were doomed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 08-7-2013, 03:34 PM   #19
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Major props to drizzle, Xiz, and YMIA. Next-gen all stars right here. You all made great plays in voting for each other and fighting to save townies.

Quote:
Fucking nailed it.
Nice, haha. Believe in your reads yo!

Quote:
and the amount of scrutiny you guys threw on me was ridiculous. I realize I didn't provide the greatest reasoning, but there is far too much "Listen to the Vet" game-playing going on here. Just because Dance and V are pushing hard on something doesn't mean it's right.
I don't think I have that much clout here. V does, but his push against you didn't go through. Killing you would have been a miss, obviously, but I think lynching you D1 would have been a good step for the town in the long run. I would've gone after Xiz if you flipped green and I were still alive.

That said, I was wrong, you were right. I know that's what you wanna hear

Quote:
the other thing that annoyed me (minus listen to the vet), was day one and stuff people trying to give meta reads over such a small sample size. I try and play diff each time but people still go back to doing that, and from now on ill just call you out since it`s a weak and lazy read.
It's also D1. Meta analysis at least gives people something to talk about. After the first flip, "X did Y last game" should be thrown out. Admittedly, I overused this stuff and it killed my reads.
Old 08-7-2013, 03:37 PM   #20
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
It's also D1. Meta analysis at least gives people something to talk about. After the first flip, "X did Y last game" should be thrown out. Admittedly, I overused this stuff and it killed my reads.
true, but it was the only thing people were doing and people were making definite reads based on it. my meta from now on is going to be changing every game, suck it wolves
Closed Thread