Old 06-5-2020, 03:36 PM   #1
PaigePrefer22
FFR Player

Angry Recent Update? LOST RECENT PROGRESS

Hi All,
SO yesterday, I was unable to play FFR in the later afternoon Eastern time for upgrades. WHen I was able to sign back in today, all of the progress I had made over the past approximate month is GONE. Has anyone else experienced this?
PaigePrefer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-5-2020, 03:59 PM   #2
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Recent Update? LOST RECENT PROGRESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaigePrefer22 View Post
Hi All,
SO yesterday, I was unable to play FFR in the later afternoon Eastern time for upgrades. WHen I was able to sign back in today, all of the progress I had made over the past approximate month is GONE. Has anyone else experienced this?
Unfortunately, there was some corruption in the database resulting in a rollback of about a week (May 28th). Synth will be working on the database over the weekend, but you likely will have to re-obtain some of your scores. If you have screenshots of any of your bests we can also adjust them for you, I'm asking people to wait till the weekend is over just in case we get rolled back again while he's working on it. Really sorry for the inconvenience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-8-2020, 08:20 AM   #3
Seoulslayer
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Hi All,
Had this issue as well, kind of unfortunate. I got some AAA's I had been struggling with, but I guess it'll be a bit of a test of consistency.
Seoulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-8-2020, 01:28 PM   #4
ULTIMEGA
Torn to oblivion!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Hi All,
You can get all of that progress back if you saved screenshots of these runs by submitting them to the unrecorded scores form. If you didn't save these screenshots, then unfortunately you'd pretty much have to rebuild from scratch and get them back the long way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
@ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
ULTIMEGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 10:12 PM   #5
PaigePrefer22
FFR Player

@psychoangel691
Thank you so so much for your reply and help. Having to go back and do them again is actually fun lol. I think it was just disappointing at first because of those annoying songs that take forever to AAA. Like @SeoulSlayer said though, its about consistency<--- I really like that. Thank you all.
Old 06-10-2020, 10:12 PM   #6
PaigePrefer22
FFR Player

@psychoangel691
Thank you so so much for your reply and help. Having to go back and do them again is actually fun lol. I think it was just disappointing at first because of those annoying songs that take forever to AAA. Like @SeoulSlayer said though, its about consistency<--- I really like that. Thank you all.