Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-4-2004, 01:58 PM   #281
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

Guido, I'm sorry, but the 60 hour thing is comepletely cool with me. The more people talk, the more of a chance for a wolf to slip up, one way or another.
Old 12-4-2004, 01:59 PM   #282
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

gotta go back to qreepy

he's seen the huge bandwagon against him and is no longer "seer me!" "seer me!" as much... nor ranting and raving. why? to try and get people to forget about him and vote for others. i will not fall for it.
Old 12-4-2004, 02:00 PM   #283
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Qreepy was just joking about that thing, I think. That silly RA2 player! And for the record, Qreepy, Ivan can set dynomite and walk away; it's the Cuban Terrorists that die instantly when they bomb something .

EDIT: this was about alain's quote concerning the crazy ivan.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 12-4-2004, 02:04 PM   #284
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I agree EB, that quote isn't a good one to catch him on, because kilga had sort of frozen the game and a wolf would be more careful than to say something like that intentionally. I think it was said outside the frame of mind of his interests in the game, but I still think his interests are with the wolves.
Old 12-4-2004, 02:14 PM   #285
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
Well Qreepy's been doing a crappy job of deflecting accusations and look what it's doing to him, so here's my counter to cypher:
in response to:

1) I'm sorry, but it's evident by the way moogy played that he a) Had friends on the wolf team who he was helping in spite of his team... b) Is an asshole - I'm more inclined to beleive the latter. He has insulted the game in the past and played completely randomly and stupidly.

2) I voted for moogy when I thought he was a wolf, infact I thought he was working alongside qreepy. I had every reason to beleive this, and was the one that pointed out fo course that moogy had only 5 posts and 4 random vote changes. When I found out he was human, I couldn't change my vote of course, but obviously, when it was time for someone to die, I chose chardish over that ass.

3) You are right that I picked moogy over chardish, that chardish died that night, I don't see why you have to tie that with my choice. I suppose if I were a wolf I would be in favor of them both dying, then that means 3 humans would have died that night. Much like what Qreepy suggested happen now that I think about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qreepy
Both Moogy and Chardish die?

Cause Crazy Ivans kill by dynomite. Splash damage.
Your reasoning has been defeated as far as I'm concerned AND my vote stands, due to my new realisation.
1. Moogy would have to know that "I was a wolf" for that to even work.

2. I SAID, STRAIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN that Moogy and I were working alongside each other. I said that. Way to ignore it and make yourself look special.

3. I was mostly kidding about the suggestion. I put it there because both of them dying = I am alive. Thought about that one?

It would be daft of a wolf to vote straight open like that. Nobody does that. Nobody has. That's because it's stupid, and everyone suspects that that is what happened first.

EDIT: Tass, as always, I encourage the seer to seer me. By now, that practically goes without saying.

I am working upon the assumption that I have not been seered yet. It is probably true.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-4-2004, 02:15 PM   #286
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Alain, if I cared who won the story would go like this:

"Suddenly, a horde of Black Eagles swarmed in and bombed the prison. Everyone inside was killed, including Romanov and Boris. Host survives, so he wins."
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 12-4-2004, 02:17 PM   #287
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Black Eagles are overrated.

Grand cannonnnnnnnn. Oh, how I love the Grand cannon.

Paratroopers are better, anyway.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-4-2004, 02:34 PM   #288
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Iraq is so underrated. In RA2 I almost always played as Iraq. Desolators can own tanks. You deploy them then undeploy them. Tanks go in and get blasted on, and desolators can't be run over. I've surprised many people by owning groups of tanks with a smaller group of desolators.

But this isn't RA2. Qreepy does have a point that if he is a wolf, what he's doing is way too obvious. Then again, maybe that's his plan (ohnoes reverse psychology!!), but I don't know.

I still think Cypher is suspicious. Chardish (a smart guy) immediately suspected him, and made a very big deal about it (remember the huge red font screaming "WOLF ALERT"? I do). We know now that Chardish was indeed human, so his claims against Cypher were genuine. Also, wolves usually try to be quieter than humans, don't they? Say too much and they may reveal themselves, right? Cypher hasn't said a whole lot, and what he has said has been quite shakey. Hence, I'm still going with Cypher for my vote.

EDIT: Btw, Qreepy, desolators also own paratroopers. GG you die. :P

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 12-4-2004, 02:34 PM   #289
roopert
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to roopert

Well, after being awoken from a peaceful 12 hour slumber by a phonecall from an annoyance, I'm wide awake to see what has been going on. Seems we have some bold/stupid wolves going after chardish. Today, it seems like either cypher or Qreepy is going to go. Well seeing as how I was one of the first to vote for Qreepy yesterday, my vote goes to him again for the same reasons.

Edit: Nevermind, I vote cypher. EB's logic seems a little more plausible then what I was going on.
Old 12-4-2004, 02:36 PM   #290
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qreepy
1. Moogy would have to know that "I was a wolf" for that to even work.

2. I SAID, STRAIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN that Moogy and I were working alongside each other. I said that. Way to ignore it and make yourself look special.

3. I was mostly kidding about the suggestion. I put it there because both of them dying = I am alive. Thought about that one?

It would be daft of a wolf to vote straight open like that. Nobody does that. Nobody has. That's because it's stupid, and everyone suspects that that is what happened first.
In response to:

2) I don't remember you saying that you were working alonside moogy, but you missunderstood what I was saying anyways. What I said was that I was first and foremost suspicious that you were a wolf, but thought moogy needed attention too because of his actions. That you two were working alongside was an obvious statement since I thought you were both wolves.

1) How would moogy have to know you are a wolf for me to draw that conclusion about your post? That makes no sence, it has nothing to do with moogy. I don't know what you were thinking but you should have thought a bit more.

3) I've already posted said that I take your comment as being out of circumstance and not really relevant to the gameplay. And you are alive regardless of whether they both die or just one dies, so that argument was pointless. Therefore yes, I did "think about that one".

note: I still think you're a wolf.
Old 12-4-2004, 03:30 PM   #291
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
In response to:

2) I don't remember you saying that you were working alonside moogy, but you missunderstood what I was saying anyways. What I said was that I was first and foremost suspicious that you were a wolf, but thought moogy needed attention too because of his actions. That you two were working alongside was an obvious statement since I thought you were both wolves.

1) How would moogy have to know you are a wolf for me to draw that conclusion about your post? That makes no sence, it has nothing to do with moogy. I don't know what you were thinking but you should have thought a bit more.

3) I've already posted said that I take your comment as being out of circumstance and not really relevant to the gameplay. And you are alive regardless of whether they both die or just one dies, so that argument was pointless. Therefore yes, I did "think about that one".

note: I still think you're a wolf.
2. I Certainly said that. Regardless if you remember that, I said it--twice, I think. You were first to suspect me of being a wolf? Contratulations, you started a giant trend of people being wrong. You thought Moogy was worthy of attention (which he was), but then HE turned out not to be a wolf, either. So, you're double wrong. Were you bragging? O_o

1. I believe you were saying something like: "Moogy was working alongside Qreepy to be a jerk because he doesn't like the game and he wants to be destructive". Something like that. So to do that, he would have to "know I was a wolf". So what were you talking about?

3. It was half out of cirumstance. Not completely. Plus, it made sense, cause if a crazy Ivan were not to move, BAM. Doesn't matter now, anyway.

Note to your Note: Your post suggested that.

EB: I know a really cheap strategy with desolators. I'll IM you for it.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-4-2004, 04:35 PM   #292
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

I think what he's saying about Moogy is that he's a jerk and thought he'd screw up the game by not participating at all. Knowing that Moogy would vote for whoever somebody told him to, a wolf would sweep in and tell Moogy to vote for certain people. Since you're the one who was directing Moogy, it leads alain to believe you're a wolf.

And yes, alain, Qreepy did say repeatedly that he was working with Moogy. I can't remember if he said this before or after people started suspecting him, and frankly, I'm too lazy to go back and check right now :P. I might check later, but since you're the one voting for him, maybe you'll do it before me.

Old 12-4-2004, 05:59 PM   #293
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Just curious about this one--Alain says that he was suspicious about Moogy because he was trying to ruin the game, and if he were human he was hindering them, blah blah blah blah blah. So why didn't he even LOOK at Snapps when it came to this? Refusal to change voet. Refusal to vote on non-circumstancial evidence. Ectetera, etcetera.

What made him want to ignore that?

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-4-2004, 06:03 PM   #294
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Qreepy. He is suspiciously silent except to say "well, I worked with Moogy (who is a human! HUUUUMMMAAANNN!) so I must be a human too." That's pretty lame logic.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 12-4-2004, 06:04 PM   #295
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

I counted and just wondering, isnt that 8 votes for Qreepy?
Old 12-4-2004, 06:07 PM   #296
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

its 6 Snapps. 1 more for insta.
Old 12-4-2004, 06:11 PM   #297
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Default hi lollll

Quote:
Originally Posted by whorlichan
Qreepy. He is suspiciously silent except to say "well, I worked with Moogy (who is a human! HUUUUMMMAAANNN!) so I must be a human too." That's pretty lame logic.
Silent? Did you see how many posts I made? O_o

And uh. When I was working with him, I didn't know whether he was human or not. When I first posted that I worked with him, he was very, very alive. So you're sorta wrong there, sorry.

And My logic isn't that retarded. I am no longer eleven.

EDIT: Someone put in the bandwagon guide, please.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-4-2004, 06:13 PM   #298
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Default RE: hi lollll

you're now twelve? happy birthday.
Old 12-4-2004, 06:15 PM   #299
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

No. I was eleven many, many years ago. Three.

So anyways.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-4-2004, 06:35 PM   #300
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Stating your age isn't helping your case any. Give me some reasons to not switch my vote and kill you. Or give everybody else reasons to switch their votes and kill someone else. C'mon, Qreepy, you're doing some really poor defense.

Closed Thread