Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon
Default TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Prologue

It was 5:00 PM, and the First Conference of the Revolution had begun. As soon as Nero and pokelda opened the doors, people began filing in. There was a noticeable lack of idle chatter and unnecessary noise; everyone was quick and orderly in taking a seat around the main audience hall, and all of their belongings were put neatly away. It was a solemn assembly, but the atmosphere was not tense at all. They were to make history at this meeting, set the foundations upon which they would build a new FFR. Everyone awaited the host with an eager gleam in their eyes – everyone, that is, except Shimazu, who sadly bowed her head, her eyes moistened with tears.

A few errant whispers that had developed over time ceased when stargroup100, the master of ceremonies, arrived at the podium. His glance passed quickly around the room, and halted upon the sight of a crestfallen Shimazu. He was instantly reminded of the Revolution’s recent loss.

“Yes...before we begin, I would like to take the time to remember someone who was an integral part of the Revolution. Someone who unfortunately cannot be with us today. Kashazu, who was slain little more than a week ago, designed the Bluewire, the secret communication system that didn’t seem like much at first, but quickly became the main link between those who chose to resist, the means of bringing us all together. Without his brilliant idea, I highly doubt that the Second Revolution would even exist. He knew that, because of his past“ – scattered giggles rang out through the assembly – “many members of FFR held him in contempt, and maybe even hated him, but the community meant so much to him. So he set out to redeem himself by doing his proper part in saving it. Please, a moment of silence for our fallen comrade.”

Everyone was compliant. A collective spirit, a unified determination arose in everyone during the silence. In no person was this spirit stronger than in Shimazu. She straightened herself in her seat, her blue eyes blazing. She would not let the death of her brother be in vain. She would complete what he set out to accomplish. Her and everyone else who was here.

After a minute or two of silence, stargroup100 resumed. “Now, you all know why we are here, so I’ll spare you the whole rousing ‘charismatic leader’ speech and get right down to business, is that alright?”

“Yes,” responded the assembly amidst laughter. “Now,” stargroup continued, “it has been widely agreed that we need to strike at a place where we can have all of the staff at once, for if we just manage to depose a few of them, the rest will all come over to rescue their buddies, and then we’ll be totally screwed, am I correct?”

Another wave of laughter passed through the assembly. His manner, gestures, and speech had succeeded in bringing a lighthearted tone to the meeting. “Quite, Mr. Stargroup,” emerald000 replied.

“This year’s FFR Convention has been touted as a proper venue. Now, let me discuss the pros and cons of this approach. Pros: Since it has been advertised earlier this year than any other convention, there is a greater chance that all, or most of the staff will be there. It is also a sparsely populated area, so there is less chance of us getting in trouble with the law, if indeed we do anything unlawful. Cons: While the area may be sparsely populated, the convention itself will have loads of people at any time. There is also staff and security to deal with. How would we explain ourselves if, say, we were carrying the unconscious bodies of the administrators out of the FFR Room? If we say they’ve fainted or something of that sort, they will likely exercise due process and send them to the hospital.”

“You won’t need to worry about that,” came a voice from the back. It was DarkManticoreX2. “I have something that will solve all our problems.”

“Would it be in that crate behind you that I’ve been wondering about?”

“Yeah. I cooked this up over the past few weeks.” Manti opened the crate while everyone watched. He pulled out a small blue bottle that resembled a container of gas. “This gas will quickly render you paralyzed, and eventually unconscious. We hide these around the building, take the antidote, and activate them remotely, and we’ve got them. No one need be dealt with. After that we simply take the admin computers and destroy their regime. I can provide gloves, jackets and masks for everyone, so we won’t be identified on our way out. We’ll drop the getaway car of at a special friend’s house, and that’ll be that.”

“Oh, yes,” and “Genius!” and other murmured indicators of the acuity of DarkManticore’s plan spread across the room. “Alright, alright, settle down,” called stargroup over the commotion. “Does anyone else have a strategem to propose?”

A general no issued from the group.

“So, everyone agrees with this strategy? Let me have a show of hands.”

Everyone held their hands up high.

“Okay, that was quick. Now, to the topic of who will replace the staff after we’ve driven them out. As you know, running a site like FFR requires a lot of things. Commitment, management skills, coding skills, activity, a certain sense of –“

BLAM! Stargroup was interrupted by a sudden explosion. There was jumping, ducking, and screams as everyone was startled by the noise. They realized what happened when a bluish mist began to fill the air. Manti’s crate had exploded, and several bottles of gas had ruptured.

“Everyone get out of here!” Stargroup commanded. There was a frantic rush as everyone sped off to the doors. Tokzic ran to the entrance followed by a small group. He tried with all his might to pull open the doors, but they did not move. “They’re locked!” he called to the others.

Argo had been trying to open one of the back doors as well, but to no avail. “This one too!”

“We’re trapped!” came heavylee’s panicked voice over the clamor.

Several people tried to open the windows, but they were sealed as well, and already the air was becoming thick with the debilitating vapors.

“I’ll get the antidote!” Temote cried, but his efforts were too late. Already the control of his body was leaving him. “No!” he cried, trying to resist the effects of the nerve agent, but there was nothing he could do, only collapse to the floor and sink down into darkness, just like all the others were doing, falling down, down, down into oblivion...

A few minutes later...

Zageron was late. He was running down the street faster than he had ever remembered running. He checked his watch. It was 11 minutes after 5. He hoped he hadn't missed anything important.

"Hey guys!" Zag spoke breathlessly as he burst open the door, "Sorry I'm--" He interrupted himself with an astonished gasp. Numerous people lay motionless on the floor, their belongings strewn about and something that looked like bluish smoke collecting around the ceiling. "What the hell happened here?" As he spoke this sentence, he realized something else. 41 people other than him were supposed to be here. But he could only count 17.

24 were missing.

--------------------------------------

Jeez...Now I know why people skimp on stories.

Okay, game's coming soon.

Role PMs will be out soon.

1. dorama (djdorama)
2. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
3. Xception704 (jungmour2007)
4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
5. Bynary Fission (Logant1993)
6. heavylee (heavyleah)
7. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
8. argo15 (argo1516)
9. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
11. Temote (Sumote)
12. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
13. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
14. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
15. Kekeb (Kek3b)
16. travman301 (RBennie362)
17. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
18. GamerShadow (TwilightxShade)
19. Isosceles (dwaynejr1127)
20. Tokzic (InfernoBlueFlame)
21. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
22. sullyman2007 (sully5313)
23. hoochan (twghoochan)
24. freakysnots (freakysnots)

Backups:
1. rzr (twgXrzr
2. Litodude (Litodude)
3. megamon88 (megamon88)
4. dooey100 (dooeyabillion)

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 05-14-2008 at 12:26 PM..
Old 05-11-2008, 09:43 PM   #2
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz
Default Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

Impressive story. I like it.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:50 PM   #3
aTzUeLo1191
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aTzUeLo1191

Well done, BDN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitznpv View Post
brb suicide
JOIN TWG NAO!!!
Old 05-11-2008, 09:50 PM   #4
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

Damn it. I won't be able to get the roles out tonight. Sorry guys, just sit tight and PREPARE FOR YOUR DOOM...tomorrow or something,

Old 05-11-2008, 09:57 PM   #5
DrKirth
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Excellent story. I'm wonderin what's gonna happen next =D

Be efficient.

Old 05-11-2008, 09:57 PM   #6
Xception704
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

... -_-
Old 05-11-2008, 10:02 PM   #7
LifeVirus7
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to LifeVirus7

We all went missing? Oh, snap. Can't wait to see what's gonna hit the fan next.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #8
Xception704
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

your signature is painful
Old 05-11-2008, 10:08 PM   #9
jugglinguy
Use me as a porta-potty
FFR Veteran

hehe.. endgame... hehe

You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:13 PM   #10
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

i totally knew that the kashimazu neon blue blur was dead on 8)

whoo first normal twg in like a year

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 05-11-2008, 10:13 PM   #11
DrKirth
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

ahahaha Meet the Scout. <3 TF2

Be efficient.

Old 05-11-2008, 10:17 PM   #12
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

Why am I not surprised at your signature, LifeVirus?
Old 05-11-2008, 10:23 PM   #13
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Nice intro. Sets a good mood for the story to unfold.

~Bynary Fission

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Old 05-11-2008, 11:26 PM   #14
dooey100
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

in for sub
Old 05-12-2008, 03:55 AM   #15
thunderstrike687
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to thunderstrike687

posting at 5 am cuz im still up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamaja456 View Post
yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy_2004
i love a food
Old 05-12-2008, 06:36 AM   #16
megamon88
aka Assertive
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Also in for sub.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:31 AM   #17
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

dorama was the first to wake, if you could call it waking. He was aware of himself, but still lost in a black oblivion. He tried to move, but felt that he did not have a body. It took time -- he did not know how long -- for any feeling to return. His eyelids felt heavy as stone, but after much effort he was able to force them open. His eyes seemed to swim in a sea of dark fog.

Then his vision cleared, and he was able to make out the details of the room. There were desks and cubicles arranged somewhat like an office building as far as the scarce, dim light could reveal. His adjusting vision could make out dark silhouettes about the hallways, whom he eventually recognized to be other people. It was staged, he thought. Someone meant to blow up that crate, and now we're here, kidnapped. He tried to get up, but nothing happened. He tried again, struggling with all his might, but he could only lift himself an inch or so before he fell back down. The gas, he thought. I'm still paralyzed from the gas.

For a few minutes he lay there and did nothing but try to move occasionally, resulting in only feeble twitches. He noticed the sounds of movement and waking groans around him after a while; the others were coming around. dorama himself was regaining control of his body. He tried to get up once again, and this time he succeeded, reaching up onto a nearby table for support. He stood up shakily and looked around, and now he could recognize the faces of his comrades around him; LifeVirus, DrKirth, Makilaz, Isosceles. He walked around the room, attempting to rouse some of his friends, and what he saw confirmed his suspicions. Everyone who was here was at the meeting.

"Where are we?" asked a voice behind him. It was pntballa18, struggling to his feet. "Looks like an office building," responded dorama. "I don't know what anyone had in mind by knocking us out and moving us here, but this was all definitely planned. We've been kidnapped."

"What? By who?" pnt responded, still a bit dazed. "I don't know..." for a moment, dorama thought of a horrible possibility, but he didn't see how they could have done it. No, they couldn't have done it...could they?

As he pondered this, more people began to rise. Cries of "What's happening?" and "Where are we?" and other mutterings of confusion pervaded the room. A hum of conversation had built up when an unseen intercom crackled. At once the talking ceased and everyone jumped back, startled.

"Hello, honorable members of the Second Revolution." The voice over the speakers had a dark, synthesized quality to it. "I'm sure you're all wondering where you are, and why you are here. Before I tell all, I would like for you all to notice who is present. Note that not all of your friends from the assembly are here."

DrKirth stepped forward "How did you know about--"

"Patience, patience," the voice on the speaker interrupted. "Everything will be explained in due time. As I was saying, all of you here share a common interest, something you all enjoyed doing in a certain part of FFR."

They looked around and were puzzled at first, but slowly they came to realize what he meant...

"No. No way." Not even DarkManticoreX2 was prepared.

"How do you think you got here? There are traitors in your midst. Now, I am offering you a way out. You will all have a role to play in the events that unfold. Of course there are the same basic mechanics at this game's core as your beloved Werewolf Games, but this is different. There will be several factions in this game. Some might compete for the allegiance of certain people. Some might sit will with others, while some may not. Who will you trust? How far are you willing to go? You will have to answer these questions yourself."

"You sick bastard." DarkManticoreX2 retorted.

"Call me all the name you want, dear boy. I assure you that the game will go on."

"What if we don't want to play?"

"Then I'll detonate the explosive charge implanted in your bodies and kill you all."

At this, everyone searched themselves, and all encountered a scar on their sides. Worried murmurings spread throughout the group

"The only way out is my way. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Now, I will be broadcasting all your roles to you shortly. Only you will be able to hear your reports. From then on, everything is up to you. Goodbye."

The intercom switched off. Everyone fearfully awaited their reports, with no idea what awaited them in the near future.

-----------------------------------

ALL ROLE PM'S ARE OUT. PM me if you did not get one.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends 7:25 AM CST tomorrow

Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 05-12-2008 at 09:22 PM..
Old 05-12-2008, 07:32 AM   #18
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

Sweet, roles are out.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:01 AM   #19
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

****, I'm a cursed human. If the priest would be so kind as to decurse me, that would be amazing.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:34 PM   #20
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

****, I'm the "ignore pnt's post saying rzr's in" can the host please sub me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Closed Thread