Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 11:04 PM   #1
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon
Default TWG LXXVII Postgame

DR. IVO ROBOTNIK ACKNOWLEDGES YOUR DEFEAT.

The Roles:
1. EF-SS1996 - Fiction
2. Egg Burst - Sully
3. Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik - Manti
4. Amy Rose - tupac
5. Sonic - rzr

6. EF-NS2010 - Viccica

7. Civilian - Ruritsu
8. Ásrþhael - Litodude
9. Civilian - matt
10. Civilian - pnt

11. Knuckles - maki
12. Wentos - temote
13. Civilian - gun92
14. Shadow - trav
15. Tails - anthony/jtb
16. Civilian - emerald
17. Civilian - clarinet

Humans failed. That whole fiasco with FFR breaking may have had something to do with it, but it ended in an unproductive mess.

If there were a Best Newbie award, Viccica would undoubtedly earn it.
Consequently, a Worst Newbie award would be bestowed upon anthonycool4, who could hardly even form a coherent sentence. Nice first impression (not.)

MVP
should go to Manti, since he came up with most of the stratagems that led the wolves to victory. All the wolves played well, and everyone else pretty much did nothing. Some stuff was going on with the masons, and trav was a good human player in particular, but overall it was pretty dead. This is only going to reinforce the Manti notion, which is sad.

LVP
goes to rzr. Although he wasn't nearly as bad as some of his previous games, the humans might have had a much greater chance of surviving had he not came out. Anthony runs a close second for spilling his role.

Things I ****ed up on:

Items were way too expensive, more item flow would have made the game more interesting.
Very dubious about action precedence.
Late for phase endings, although it was largely due to real-life circumsatnces/broken FFR.

Discuss.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 03-27-2009 at 11:10 PM..
Old 03-27-2009, 11:13 PM   #2
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default Re: TWG LXXVII Postgame

**** you man. Anthony gets Lvp so bad for spilling his Tails role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 03-27-2009, 11:22 PM   #3
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

you fuccen suck stop whining

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 03-27-2009, 11:38 PM   #4
Temote
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Temote

I still technically get a win for not dying, correct?

P.S. Shut up, Manti. Knowing I was Wentos. ;_;
Old 03-27-2009, 11:45 PM   #5
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Here's my personal thoughts on specific players

1. EF-SS1996 - Fiction Not much to say here. you managed to avoid suspicion until late in the game, although half of that is because people are focusing on the manti rule over the fiction rule. You kinda fail at item scavenging /shrug.

2. Egg Burst - Sully There wasn't really any suspicion on you so you played that part well. You kinda gave up too early on fighting back when we had fic reveal you. People are going to get suspicious if wolves go down too easy. remember that

3. Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik - Manti Is awesome

4. Amy Rose - tupac Not much to say here, I got you night 1 because you asked me if i thought rzr was the real deal. That was kinda telling because It meant you were going to reveal something to him and being as it was night 1 the only thing that there was to reveal was your role.

5. Sonic - rzr Coming out wasn't the best idea from the get-go as it eliminated our worry of possibly hitting you during the night and getting wolfsbaned. Still, you tried to pull off the alliance and you managed to get everyone together. You just needed to listen to your other blues more. Even if you didn't know exactly what the right move was to make, they could have helped you find one that was good.

6. EF-NS2010 - Viccica I thought you played an excellent game. You got vigi'ed night 3 because I was stupid and when i used my thieves bands, i forgot to tell BDN to target trav's items. You died because i messed up. Your play was very good though. I thought that even if i was a human i would have found the suspicion on you as unfounded. You played a good game, I look forward to future games both with and against you.

7. Civilian - Ruritsu You got blamed rightfully for outing tails in several places thread included. that was incredibly stupid (if vicca hadn't known anthony was tails, we would have found out because of you). That was a terrible move for a human to make. don't reveal blues to mass people at one time. that's just asking for the wolves to kill them.

8. Ásrþhael - Litodude Probably the only wolf that wasn't blatantly obvious by the start of d3. You played an alright wolf game

9. Civilian - matt - I know you're on British time, and that makes it difficult to keep up with the game because we're never on during your times. that's why im not going to blame you for inactivity. You still need to better read the thread before you vote. Lito had already "saftied" emerald, and he had 2 phantoms. When you voted for him you basically game us the game. If you had been more careful in your analysis of the situation, i probably would have died.

10. Civilian - pnt You didn't do a lot this game, but that probably has to do with the fact that you were human without much info. You made a good call at the end of the game on me (although more than half that was a joke vote because of the "manti rule").

11. Knuckles - maki For a mason, I wish you had been a bit more active, You're starting to pull an inactive streak no matter what your role is though. Watch that. I know you were mostly supposed to be the behind the scenes mason, but you were kinda revealed when the suspicion on you died down like instantaneously any time it was posted.

12. Wentos - temote Temote, I thought you played wentos really well. I had wentos narrowed down to either clarinet or yourself, but wasn't sure which. You kept your head down and played your role well. Good Job

13. Civilian - gun92 What I said in the game was meant to get people to vote for you. It didn't work, but it is true. You need to be more active during games. We can program a computer to simply vote for the person with the most votes, and we don't need that player spot. Add some info to the game put in your suspects. Do something other than just vote with the crowd. If you can't do this, we have other players who will add their inputs and make the game more interesting make room for them.

14. Shadow - trav You played pretty well. Watch your emotions when things don't work out the exactly way you want them too though. You're very telling when you're angry

15. Tails - anthony/jtb Unfortunately, JTB arrived on scene much too late to recover from anthony's blunder. Not much to say here.

16. Civilian - emerald - Emerald, you were far too inactive, I know it's boring being green, but you need to try and be active the entire game. If you're not prepared to play despite what role you get please don't sign up again.

17. Civilian - clarinet - You did an excellent job day 3 sticking to your guns despite what i was saying. The human alliance head leadership role seemed to get forced on you and you played it well. I look forward to your development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 03-27-2009 at 11:52 PM..
Old 03-28-2009, 12:22 AM   #6
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Thu was one hell of an analysis. I understand me coming out. More like a heat of the moment thing. Everyone was kinda getting to me with their lack of a plan so I just throw some **** out there.

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 03-28-2009, 12:32 AM   #7
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
11. Knuckles - maki For a mason, I wish you had been a bit more active, You're starting to pull an inactive streak no matter what your role is though. Watch that. I know you were mostly supposed to be the behind the scenes mason, but you were kinda revealed when the suspicion on you died down like instantaneously any time it was posted.
I can live with this. I know I have to get more active, and I'll definitely work on it. Been trying to adjust to IRL stuffs, and fitting TWG around it.

Good game, wolves.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:34 AM   #8
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Thu was one hell of an analysis. I understand me coming out. More like a heat of the moment thing. Everyone was kinda getting to me with their lack of a plan so I just throw some **** out there.
Throwing **** around just makes things messy. Do something productive and flush.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:57 AM   #9
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tupacodaman

ok so I didn't play much cuz I got wolved last night, but from what I say, it still looks like there's some people who either need to start being more active or need to be more serious about the game (mainly anthony). basically, whoever's host just make sure everyone is at least reliable. if they're new to the game, that's cool, we all have to start somewhere, but if the person obviously isn't going to be active....why let them join?
Old 03-28-2009, 02:13 AM   #10
Ruritsu
FFR Player

Quote:
7. Civilian - Ruritsu You got blamed rightfully for outing tails in several places thread included. that was incredibly stupid (if vicca hadn't known anthony was tails, we would have found out because of you). That was a terrible move for a human to make. don't reveal blues to mass people at one time. that's just asking for the wolves to kill them.
Two things 1. I had already at that point determined that viccica was red, so it was over for him anyway. 2. I was under the impression that Rzr had already spilled.

I think its a tight running for LVP between me and Rzr what with me not logging the chats with Anthony and viccica, making myself look red, and overall sloppy play >_>

Rzr did that other thing, but me doing that mess might have been worse for the team all in all...

I had figured out the wolf list too late though, all except sully...
Old 03-28-2009, 03:19 AM   #11
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Here's my personal thoughts on specific players

ANALYSIZORZ!
This is EXACTLY what we need in post games. The player analysis used to be an integral part of the postgame. However, it seemed to sort of get lost in time.

Thank you Manti for bringing it back. ^_^

Also about me being easy to read/emotional: I knew I had already given myself up as a mason to you, so there was no real turning back ya know? XD Might as well dick around, which just reaffirmed it to you. (Not to say you are wrong though. I should work on being less readable.)

Also also, I told clar 4/5 wolves. Why did you not listen to her? ;__;

I thought the wolves were manti/edu/vicc/sully/pnt. The only one i wasnt sure about was pnt.

Also^3 people should be ****ing appluading the eggburst stunt they pulled. Props to manti. That was ****ing amazing.

Last edited by travman301; 03-28-2009 at 03:38 AM..
Old 03-28-2009, 04:48 AM   #12
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

I would like to say that killing rzr via lynch was halfway my idea.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:52 AM   #13
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

The suspicion cast on me was partially, if not entirely, your fault, manti. Your overbearing defensiveness blew my cover when trav decided to put the pieces together.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:04 AM   #14
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

quick question

how many games have we lost because of matt's phantoms? i don't think 4 is an overstatement
Old 03-28-2009, 08:07 AM   #15
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

also sup i voted for 4/5 wolves

everyone just bandwagon on my votes and we'll win every game
Old 03-28-2009, 09:27 AM   #16
rzr
TWG Veteran

Unless you're a wolf. Oh snap.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-28-2009, 10:52 AM   #17
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by travman301 View Post
Also^3 people should be ****ing appluading the eggburst stunt they pulled. Props to manti. That was ****ing amazing.
I don't think anyone knows anything about it yet as bdn hasn't gotten to the event log, and we didn't really mention it in here yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
The suspicion cast on me was partially, if not entirely, your fault, manti. Your overbearing defensiveness blew my cover when trav decided to put the pieces together.
It was partially my fault, But i really wasn't being overbearingly defensive. I told trav that the particular strategy had never been used successfully before, and he interperated that as "It's never been used". Which he found fishy, so he decided to investigate.

I also said I was less suspicious of you for catching sully. But he interperated that to mean "lol he's confirmed green". and then he got suspicious of you.

Maybe i should word things more carefully or something idk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 03-28-2009 at 10:57 AM..
Old 03-28-2009, 02:03 PM   #18
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

pnt almost caught me

but then i the game

merlonifan28 (8:04:51 PM): could i have your logs with sully
Litodude (8:05:10 PM): i haven't talked to that ******
Litodude (8:05:17 PM): we both play wow go figure
merlonifan28 (8:05:50 PM): nothing at all?
Litodude (8:05:55 PM): no
Litodude (8:05:59 PM): why do you want me to talk to someone
merlonifan28 (8:06:14 PM): that's generally how the game goes
merlonifan28 (8:06:25 PM): how the game goes
Litodude (8:06:49 PM): sry this game is retarded and i'm just dropping by once in awhile to see how the game's turning out

Litodude (8:05:28 PM): i hope yuo told pnt that we haven't talked
Litodude (8:05:37 PM): mo****a
sully5313 (8:05:50 PM): yah
sully5313 (8:05:57 PM): wiat
Litodude (8:06:02 PM): good
Litodude (8:06:07 PM): WE'VE NEVER TALKED
sully5313 (8:06:08 PM): 'you' or wolves in general
Litodude (8:06:16 PM): YOU
sully5313 (8:06:21 PM): yeah he thinks we dont talk
sully5313 (8:06:23 PM): k
Litodude (8:06:24 PM): I HOPE YOU
Litodude (8:06:26 PM): told pnt
Litodude (8:06:27 PM): ok

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 03-28-2009, 03:47 PM   #19
Sullyman2007
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sullyman2007

wow i feel retarded
Old 03-28-2009, 04:16 PM   #20
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica

Yay I get Best Noobie? xD

So lesson learned: Tell Viccica nothing. xD

Promising game for my first go around here. I think I'll stay a while.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Closed Thread