Old 10-25-2016, 03:28 PM   #241
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I guess I don't know what this response means
Means he might have avoided the question
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 10-25-2016, 03:28 PM   #242
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

If he's playing honestly
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 10-25-2016, 03:29 PM   #243
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzaz View Post
I agree with sunfan, Haku's reasons for his vote doesn't make sense. Lar has been acting weird but it seems to be for the good of the town.
So therefore I'll go with Hakulyte
if you actually quote the post you can see that there is code here which is an attempt to vote for Haku, so I don't think it makes sense for Pazzaz to be with Haku...?
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 10-25-2016, 03:30 PM   #244
thesunfan
Role Tide

should be more clear, there is code in that post that was written improperly that I think means Pazzaz intended to vote for Haku at eod but formatted it incorrectly and the vote did not officially count
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 10-25-2016, 03:31 PM   #245
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
her check was juckter
Oh

Ha

Hahahahahahahahaha

Oh how funny it is that you're the one who lampshaded Post Theory, SunFan. I'm sure you're smart enough to see what Juckter being lock clear means. it's either you or me
I wasn't going to use post theory this game but you brought it up so I don't feel bad about it.

Quote:
I never talked about your aggression last game, I didn't really pay attention to it and I think I only mentioned it in passing, I think Kayla said something about it and I commented on that [1]

Just because you defended yourself against a point does not mean that the point is not still valid. I haven't seen you do that as town, please do find posts where you have if I am wrong.[2]

People fighting are not usually w/w. My wording was something like "no more than 1 wolf between lar and shado." I had townreads on other people and felt like looking between you two was a good idea. [3]

I did read the whole thread in the last hour or so, yeah.

I did also skim (I did not read all of either of your posts) from you and shado during the survivor game, yeah.[4]

I do expect you to not necessarily believe it,[4.5] but at least believe it is possible, because its what happened.

I didn't know you never brought it up on d0, but I think I remember you mentioning it now, so, I accept that defense.

yeah I don't think I responded to all of Haku's points either, just most of them kind of vaguely.[5]
1 I checked. Haku brought it up and you spent a good chunk of page 9 pointing out I wasnt aggressive this game. That's where I got that impression. You definitely where using it to prove a point, though.

2 Are you literally saying I don't defend my points as town? I must be misreading this shit. If you mean the Paz thing, yeah I was trying something a lttle different on a new player because it's the sort of thing that would only work on a new player. I already covered this and I feel you're handwaving it away with one hell of a fallacy there.

3 I feel like you where taking it much further then that. Plus since you've yet to really visit anyone else this phase I'm concluding that you still straight up believe that there's a wopf between me and Shado (assuming your town, which I dont know about anymore)

4 oh? Juuuuuuuust enough amount of work to cast a vote eh?
4.5 Good. Don't ever believe in shit that won't happen

5 Why are you answering Haku?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi View Post
What were your reasons to vote juckter?
Hey, your top scum flip town
I need you to reasses your reads and post them, please---notl question others on theirs.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 10-25-2016, 03:33 PM   #246
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
should be more clear, there is code in that post that was written improperly that I think means Pazzaz intended to vote for Haku at eod but formatted it incorrectly and the vote did not officially count
I don't want to be mean, but that sounds like something he could have told you in wolf chat.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:34 PM   #247
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Phone posting sucks

Answering for Haku*

My plans got mega postponed until tonight. Gonna take care of errands since Im already out of bed. Will be mobile throughout day

Haku did you quote where SunFan addresses you like I asked or is SunFan correct that ge really didn't and you flipped Flopped?

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 10-25-2016, 03:37 PM   #248
Hakulyte
the Haku

I'm second guessing thesunfan again in case it's not terribly obvious that something is very wrong between us right now.

R.E. Aryxi basically cleared himself for acting town so I discarded the read about him and thesunfan's activity near EoD generally filled up what I didn't like about him. The problem is that, I'm starting to realize that I have been wrong about him.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:45 PM   #249
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

The site likes to move at different speeds so recatching up + a solid post will take me a bit
Old 10-25-2016, 03:46 PM   #250
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Also didn't know I was replacing in till just now
Old 10-25-2016, 03:49 PM   #251
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Haku did you quote where SunFan addresses you like I asked or is SunFan correct that ge really didn't and you flipped Flopped?
The only reason why I voted you is because I didn't want to vote ShadoWolfe, didn't want to kill myself and didn't want to vote something that does nothing.

"Mechanically speaking" you were the best vote for me.

I had no reason to stay on thesunfan until the very end because no one was going to do anything about it.

Now he's throwing the green check thing on me and I'm looking bad for free because that's something no one really has any control over.

Not only he does that, but he even go like "who do you think is haku's wolf partner".

For me it's like he's saying "I'm confident that I can get you mislynched by the end of the day".

tl;dr: I'm getting massively trolled right now.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:50 PM   #252
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I don't want to be mean, but that sounds like something he could have told you in wolf chat.
here's how you know it wasn't

I saw it at eod yesterday and quoted the post and told him what the proper tags for voting were

if I was a wolf with him(?), I noticed it before we would ever be allowed to post in wolfchat
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 03:53 PM   #253
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Oh how funny it is that you're the one who lampshaded Post Theory, SunFan. I'm sure you're smart enough to see what Juckter being lock clear means. it's either you or me
I wasn't going to use post theory this game but you brought it up so I don't feel bad about it.
+ or - Hakulyte
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 04:03 PM   #254
Pazzaz
FFR Player

Quote:
Means he might have avoided the question
I was honestly just joking around. If that was avoiding the question then Lar avoided the question just as much.
(not to say that he was)
Quote:
Probably Pazzazz, he's iffy with me as well.
I don't get why you think I'm together with Haku, I said I think Haku's a wolf too.
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
tfw nanahira will never step on u
youll be surprised how possible this is.
Old 10-25-2016, 04:04 PM   #255
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
I said his play wasn't committal.

He took a stance by the end of the day. (he voted you)

I said he has no opinion of me.

He certainly have one right now.

I said that I didn't like how he's town reading R.E. Aryxi, but R.E. Aryxi himself has been acting much more town by the end of the day so, it's like he resolved himself.

I'm pretty confident that there's a wolf between you and thesunfan and I'm currently more confident about him than you.

I guess I can dig quotes of him voting you, posting quotes about aggression (?), somehow having the time to read your game on Survivor (?) and basically doing a 180 in terms of interactions, but I believe you've seen these posts already.
Old 10-25-2016, 04:05 PM   #256
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
I don't get why you think I'm together with Haku, I said I think Haku's a wolf too.
There two wolves in the game.
Old 10-25-2016, 04:08 PM   #257
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
I was honestly just joking around. If that was avoiding the question then Lar avoided the question just as much.
(not to say that he was)

Well I don't necessarily think that you're partnered with anyone (atm) it's just a thought. I'm not paying too much to it so you're in the clear. However the only person that is concerning me is Haku. From other games i've played with him he's felt a bit wacky.

Old 10-25-2016, 04:11 PM   #258
thesunfan
Role Tide

I didn't read the survivor game, I skimmed the isos of Shado and Lar. I spent very little time of the Shado iso specifically, less than 5 minutes for sure.
I did read this thread in its entirety, though.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 04:11 PM   #259
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Well I don't necessarily think that you're partnered with anyone (atm) it's just a thought. I'm not paying too much to it so you're in the clear. However the only person that is concerning me is Haku. From other games i've played with him he's felt a bit wacky.
how does Haku normally feel to you?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 04:12 PM   #260
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

1. Ouch shado.
2. WTF I wasn't getting seer vibes from kayla reading most of the early game. Has anyone gone through and checked her votes / town leans yet?
3. I have never played a turbo before.

Quote:
although Xel has not posted, I think that he is Lar's most likely partner, with Pazzaz as a possibility

im town
Juckter is town
I think Aryxi is town
Haku is kinda town for reevaluating on me
lar is a wolf
lar did have a weird "I'm not voting pazzaz because he's here" moment, but I think Xel makes a bit more sense because

lar hasn't mentioned any postcount theory stuff, and I think the reason is because it would incriminate himself and his partner

Haku is the one fly in the ointment imo, I can never really pin them down, but I feel pretty good about where I'm at rn
Mind sharing a few posts with me so I know exactly why?

Like I can agree Lar is a bit scummy based on some of the game I read before replacing in, and this post in particular rustles my jimmies:

Quote:
A town aligned player kind of shouldn't care if it's bait, to be honest. Most town players can appreciate fellow town's effort to scum hunt.

But I can see why it's worth pointing out for the benefit of any Wolf buddies you may have

That's it? Anything else goes?

You won't be here for EoD?

New to the game you are!
Because a town player should ALWAYS care about getting baited because the oppertunity to spin a shit post into one that gets them scum read by the scum team is always certainly a possibility.

The rest of it asking about what the rules are even in a sarcastic way, baffles me because there's zero point or lean to be gained out of it. This post is garbage, and so is the direction he's going here.

I dunno how normal haku would play a turbo but does this:

Quote:
Well, here's a long post. It's a fairly serious attempt at evaluating what's going on. Looking forward to feedback and questions.

Here's an attempt at putting actions that sounded relevant to me together.
---------------------------------
Chronological order of events:

PAGE 1

- thesunfan started the seer wagon and checked psychoangel691
- Hakulyte checked R.E Aryxi
- juckter1 checked Hakulyte.
- R.E Aryxi checked ShadoWolfe.
- ShadoWolfe checked Tokzic.
- psychoangel691 checked juckter1.
- ShadoWolfe posted a Snivy picture for the laughs an interactions.
- psychoangel691 mention that she didn't sleep much and was really busy.
- R.E Aryxi sounds amused by ShadoWolfe's Charu mention and add a beautiful picture of Kappa.
- ShadoWolfe post a relatively weird post @ #17 (first notable inconsistency) 1
- thesunfan vote ShadoWolfe "semi-seriously" as a reaction from the post.
- juckter1 is saying "nice bird" to ShadoWolfe. (second notable inconsistency) 2
- ShadoWolfe mention how the vote is stupid from his point of view and proceed to discard it and comment on YoshL's avatar. (third notable inconsistency(?)) 3

END OF PAGE 1

PAGE 2

- juckter1 ask for further explanation about thesunfan's vote.
- thesunfan mention that ShadoWolfe's post was weird, but not "very weird". (?) 4
- MML joins the game, check Hakulyte and mention the lack of commitment to the vote from thesunfan. (!)
- juckter town-lean thesunfan even tho his play was non-committal (?) 5
- Pazzaz joins the game, no check on anyone. --
- juckter ask an open question about thesunfan vs ShadoWolfe interaction. (?!) 6
- Pazzaz says non-alignment indicative things. --
- MML mention to juckter that he doesn't appreciate how juckter his town-leaning thesunfan.
- MML seems to have misread (or not) Pazzaz and try to challenge him about his alignment.
- R.E Aryxi mentions the he thinks thesunfan and ShadoWolfe are null.
- MML tries to generate interactions.
- Pazzaz replies to MML in a convincing-looking way.
- thesunfan questions juckter's reasoning for town-leaning him.
- juckter gives a reason that leaves me confused @ #40

END OF PAGE 2

PAGE 3

- ShadoWolfe is posting the most relevant thing in the game so far fmpov @ #44 7
- MML asks R.E Aryxi if he's a wolf, he says no. (not really alignment indicative)
- MML spots a contradiction.
- juckter finally gives an answer that makes some sense. @ #52 (!) 8
- MML asks Haku to say hi.
*Nothing particularly important happens from this point*

END OF PAGE 3

Now this is the part where I actually give reads. (fmpov)

Explanations from my point of view: (refer to numbers in bold in previous section)

1. I would like ShadoWolfe to explain me what he was thinking about while posting that post to psychoangel691 because it doesn't make sense to me to "not care" at first but then mention that "you care".

2. In the previous game, Gradiant was posting pictures of hyenas and and there was some shitposting about what it was. I thought it was odd to use such a reference here as if something from the previous game was relevant to this one. It makes me question juckter's state of mind because he was wolf in the previous game.

3. This is another reason why I'm not discarding my first point here.

4. thesunfan loss town points from backing off from his vote too early on ShadoWolfe. It sounded like he wasn't eager to really find answers and I didn't like it.

5. This is a continuation of my confusion about juckter feeling off from the game.

6. juckter ask an open question about thesunfan vs ShadoWolfe in terms of reading.

- I believe ShadoWolfe is currently Null to Town in terms of attitude/interactions, but I would like further explanations as to what he had in mind in the post that made him get voted by thesunfan.
- thesunfan started the Seer wagon, voted ShadoWolfe and looked pretty good at first, but the lack of commitment to his own push was pretty confusing to me. What made you back off from ShadoWolfe thesunfan?

7. ShadoWolfe posts seriously and is relevant about juckter. Looking pro-town.

8. juckter is saying that the content of the posts is townish, but not the actions? I'm still not convinced, but that does make more sense.

tl;dr:
Reads in term of alignments atm
Players
1. thesunfan Null (I hope you commit yourself into finding answers a little more in the future.)
2. Hakulyte Null (I should post more tbh)
3. Tokzic Null (0 post?)
4. Pazzaz Null (He looked pretty solid overall, but I don't have anything about him that sounded too "alignment-indicative)
5. juckter1 Null, possibly Wolf-lean (?!) (I'm still not convinced by what you said so far.)
6. ShadoWolfe Null to Town (I liked his game so far, but I'm still confused about what he was thinking when he answered to psychoangel691)
7. R.E. Aryxi Null (you're extremely hard to place anywhere as you've been mostly just tagging along so far.)
8. psychoangel691 Null (didn't sleep much, was busy based on her first few posts)
9. MixMasterLar Null to Town (very engaging and searching for answers)

Here's some irrelevant shitposting:
Feel a little try hard? I mean like this summery is HELPFUL AS FUCK for me, but would town Haku make this post? Feels like a stolen page out of Charu's book.

PS: After rereading the post I see why people do this "if I am the seer" stuff.

For that reason I am not lynching Jukster ever.

Quote:

See I like the effort in this post. It's totally out of character and the only other time I've ever seen Haku put forth effort without being threatened to was when he was a wolf, but understandable meta Tinfoil aside I like the effort.

I don't agree with all the conclusions though.

The big glearing one being--

No, no he did not. He literally responded by asking my own question back at me. If you read my follow up question having known me at all you probably already know why I think it's not a good response either.

I should feel pretty good about this entrance of Haku's but I think at best it's null. I think some info is missing (no links for anything I said?) Some context is missing (which is understandable for the type of post it is I guess) and all around out of character for him

If this is an attempt at a meta change, well that'll probably show later in the game but to be honest I kind of doubt it
Kinda gotta toss lar some town points for at least being on a similar wave length to me which doesn't happen that often.

But then:

Quote:
I think at this point I will go with Haku

Don't wanna lynch Paz now that he's back and I don't wanna mislynch Shado for like the 4th time. I do suspect them both at this juncture

Anyway I feel Haku is a safe vote as I really really can't get that meta point I made out of my head earlier
I don't understand this post both mechanically and based of skimming.

Quote:
although Xel has not posted, I think that he is Lar's most likely partner, with Pazzaz as a possibility

im town
Juckter is town
I think Aryxi is town
Haku is kinda town for reevaluating on me
lar is a wolf
lar did have a weird "I'm not voting pazzaz because he's here" moment, but I think Xel makes a bit more sense because

lar hasn't mentioned any postcount theory stuff, and I think the reason is because it would incriminate himself and his partner

Haku is the one fly in the ointment imo, I can never really pin them down, but I feel pretty good about where I'm at rn
Now I feel I can revisit this post really quick and state that aligning me scum with zero posts from tokzic is nonsense because there's no line of thought progression to lean me to this pile

I agree jukster is town
I think Haku is fine to sit in a town leaned state
Lar is prob a wolf based on some of the stuff I quoted earlier and that all of his interactions are just gross, as you actually pointed out, he's not actually being aggresive, he's feigning.
I think even giving post count theory the time of day is retarded. Would rather have another poorly executed follow the vote tbh.
TSF is towned because of the lar interactions and just general town oriented style of posting keeping an eye out for shitty posts and the like. I don't need to mass quote them.

Quote:
If you're serious, I would say you because you're still alive and I've been tunneling you pretty badly.
But then Haku does this shit

Haku explain this post carefully

I wanna town lean you but this post on it's own can kinda shoot you into my scum pile
Closed Thread