Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Old 01-19-2016, 06:44 PM   #101
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup (signups)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 06:48 PM   #102
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

I hope things smooth out - I enjoy the company of all you guys, and always treat TWG as a learning experience, I hope I didn't sour anything, and I hope Yosh and me can find middle ground. I'll pop off for now, I've PM'd Yosh to continue our convo, and it's worth noting this isn't as big of a deal as it was perceived, we're all adults (I think?) so I'll just run with that

tx bai

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 06:50 PM   #103
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
You obviously have no motivation to actually talk to me. Your quote walls are just taking what I said and pulling them out of context. I don't understand what advice you're trying to give me, all I see is you trying to tear me down and literally break apart everything I say to make your case. If you're going to be this stuck up then fine.

You clearly have an issue with me you're not willing to elaborate on, you've made no attempt to be polite or understand where I'm coming from, you literally twist everything I say and make me look like an ass. If it was just me people might address these things on a regular basis, but you, Yosh, take an issue with everything I post.

It's a sad day when the moderator can be so unprofessional and rude that they literally drive players away from the game/site. You think I'm the first person to say this? Nobody cares if your an ass hole dude, we're all ass holes. It's when you target people, like Red, or myself. How was any of what you said justified, and in comparison to what I said? "always under a microscope" wasn't about you, but hey, good thing you got to drop your comments in there anyway. *complaining about getting read scummy* not directed at you, but hey why don't you drop your comment in there. Gradiant/YoshL getting touchy - why would that mean you have questionable modding tendencies? I'm clearly referring to the last game you hosted when Gradiant played and you guys didn't want Red to play. What does that even have to do with your modding tendencies? Lastly, when did I say you should host the lTWG game? All I said was someone else being the host could provide more time, why are you stressing on something that is soooooooo dead? I offered to buy a Zoom, like seriously, all this is is an attempt to make me look bad.

You won.
Dude. If you bothered to read though what I've been saying, it's been "here's how YoshL has been interpreting your posts", not "here's what rzr's posts are intended to say". I'm looking at your posts and condensing things down to how I'm interpreting things. Even in your post, the things that I see as attacks still seem as if they're meant to be attacks.

I've iterated about 10 times now the issue I have with you - It's the things you say. I've been literally trying to get you to see that some things you say are being interpreted as probably something that you didn't mean. If you think i'm not listening to you, you're so incredibly wrong, because I could have literally given up a couple hours ago and stopped caring. If you think I haven't made any attempts to be understanding, then you're also completely wrong, and you should probably take a couple steps back.

Things like calling me stuck up constantly really doesn't help me feel any less insulted or attacked by the way.

Things like "It's a sad day when the moderator can be so unprofessional and rude that they literally drive players away from the game/site." don't help me feel less attacked either. While I may be constantly targetting people, it's not you by the way. It's mostly Red Blaster who I still don't think should be playing TWG. But I'm dealing with it. In my previous game, which you somehow still don't understand, A) I still did not think that Red Blaster should be playing (I still don't), and B) Gradiant's unwillingness to play if Red Blaster played is 100% seperate, and you grouping us together feels like a "yoshl is conspiring with other people etc. etc.". And again, it's just how I'm interpreting it, and how it's coming off.

You always being under a microscope was worth commenting on because apparantly you're noticing that (since you literally just said it wasn't directed towards me) that it's not just me that's harping on you or something? Like I said, maybe it's an indicator that something else is wrong.

As for lTWG, you listerally said,
Quote:
No excuses Yosh!
so what am I supposed to think there? That you're obviously referring to everyone else, and not just singling me out right?

If you think that this is all an attempt to make you look bad, then again, you're really sadly mistaken. I'm legitimately trying to meet you halfway, but you're going to need to do a hell of a lot more work than you think.

For example, take a couple steps back. Posting something like "You won." is incredibly passive aggressive imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 06:54 PM   #104
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

in other news, I'm postponing TWG because FFR is the biggest piece of garbo ever.

FFYA anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 08:11 PM   #105
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

damn i missed it

well just for posterity in
Old 01-19-2016, 08:11 PM   #106
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

damn i missed it

well just for posterity in
Old 01-19-2016, 08:54 PM   #107
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Again, all you care about is arguing and being an ass hole - I'm so done bothering with you. Find someone else to pick on.
c'mon dude
I haven't read a single drama post because drama is hella dumb, but just agree to disagree
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 05:32 AM   #108
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Oh hey the site's back up

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 08:14 AM   #109
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

I will be posting less than normal regardless of role, etc etc.
school
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 06:45 PM   #110
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Someone give me their slot
Old 01-23-2016, 07:41 PM   #111
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

ditto
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote