Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 03:41 PM   #341
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

I'm going to go out on a limb and throw my vote to omega.

This business with flypie doesn't bode well with me. Humans go out of their way to look human, too.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:26 PM   #342
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Afrobean: While we're at it, don't forget I've commented myself that I've been kinda like my wolfy self (TWG Chat), because when I'm a wolf and NOT being goofy, all I do is defend people and give reasons for why they're not wolves (which is so easy since I know who the wolves are).
Essentially, that what I was trying to do for Tasselfoot whenever people were suspicious of him, only everything I was going to say was already said by one player or another. It took me a long time before I figured out the reasoning for lynching Tass on Day 2, and by that time I just didn't bother changing my vote off Fish.

However, if I were a wolf, I wouldn't have made that post about Guido and just voted him and said "Well, I know he can be an inactive human, but he makes a great silent wolf too." Guido would have been my perfect choice, because (A) I get to vote someone with fair reasons, and (B) it takes a neutral side on the "Tass Human Vs Tass Wolf" debate, neither for or against, which keeps me out of the spotlight.
Also, assuming Tass and Shash are wolves and aperson's theory is right (Tass tells Shash to stfu, but Shash doesn't and tries to defend Tass), and assuming I am the final wolf, I think I would have told Shash on AIM to not do anything drastic and stay quiet, especially when the other people I were talking to on AIM were starting to comment on how suspicious he was.

Aaand that's how it would be, if I were a wolf.

Regarding flypie: She's the #1 person I talk to on AIM about TWG, (but that doesn't mean much because I can't tell jack **** about people being wolfy on AIM,) and if I've ever played a game with her before, I sure don't remember. So I have no idea what she's like as a wolf (maybe I shouldn't be lazy, and click that link). Bottom line: I'm more inclined to think she isn't a wolf. But I'll check out that game where she was, and see if my opinion changes.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:07 PM   #343
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

LOL

NOW I remember that game. Oh man, that was so good. All the special roles are offed, and then the wolves miss the chance to make a kill. Talk about tense. Plus, Guido was one sly ****er that game.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:46 PM   #344
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

I <3 flypie

Old 08-15-2006, 08:17 PM   #345
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

Okay, I have another huge predicament. Tomorrow is my three year anniversary with my girlfriend, and we're going up to her mom's friend's shore house for tomorrow and part of Thursday. Right after we leave there, we have to go back to the Linc[oln Financial Field] to do some more training, and I'll get home far past 9 pm.

Because of this, I can't be active in the game until the next (game) night, so I'm going to put a vote on Cypher to avoid a phantom.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:53 PM   #346
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkin
Okay, I have another huge predicament. Tomorrow is my three year anniversary with my girlfriend, and we're going up to her mom's friend's shore house for tomorrow and part of Thursday. Right after we leave there, we have to go back to the Linc[oln Financial Field] to do some more training, and I'll get home far past 9 pm.

Because of this, I can't be active in the game until the next (game) night, so I'm going to put a vote on Cypher to avoid a phantom.
I'm really getting fed up with your stonewalling shit ******.

Old 08-15-2006, 09:35 PM   #347
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

P.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omeganitros
Also, assuming Tass and Shash are wolves and aperson's theory is right (Tass tells Shash to stfu, but Shash doesn't and tries to defend Tass), and assuming I am the final wolf, I think I would have told Shash on AIM to not do anything drastic and stay quiet, especially when the other people I were talking to on AIM were starting to comment on how suspicious he was.
Leading off of this, I went, "Hmm, who wasn't there the last 3 hours of Day 2 to keep Shash hushed?"

Gee golly gosh, Wilkin and Guido.

Also: The only difference I see between flypie in this game and the wolf flypie from that other game is how she got angry.
*shrug*
Old 08-15-2006, 10:46 PM   #348
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

I don't really have too much to say. I don't feel strongly about Omega or flypie either way, but if I had to go with one i'd say Omega. Mainly because whenever he's a wolf (as I recall) he seems to get a little more vocal about his plans and stuff. He had actually IM'd me one day and tried to get me to switch my vote onto a player with two other people. I was like "What are you, crazy?" (well, to myself at least). I mean, who in their right mind who ISN'T a confirmed human tries to get 3 other people to all vote for one person who in HIS mind he thought was wolfy? I mean, I thought that was kind of ridiculous. I don't have the log, but that's probably one of the main things that Omega has done that was suspicious to me. =\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:51 PM   #349
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Yeah, now that I think about it that was dumb. I just didn't think of it from that perspective.

(And I wanted us to vote for someone we could all agree on, not who I thought was wolfy)
Old 08-16-2006, 05:22 PM   #350
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

Hey everyone, my computer is dead. so i'm not going to be able to get on aim or the forum very much. The school has it blocked, and my oarents aren't really letting me go to friends' houe very often, so I won't be able to get on very often.

@flypie I got it at 9:43 pm.

also, to prevent a phantom aperson BECASUE NO ONE ELSE WILL VOTE HIM. I'm not able to give the thread my full attention, and I don't want to get anyone lynched.

@afro: I am the wolfsbane. Seriously, at the risk of sounding wolfy, don't waste your time.

sorry about not being able to be active, but my power supply burned out in a bad storm we had had while my cousin was using it, or something.

sorry again, everyone.
Old 08-16-2006, 06:21 PM   #351
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

um

First of all, what the ****.

Second: "don't waste your time"? What the ****? Did you seriously take my joking to be serious? Maybe you should have read my whole post.

Thirdly, can we get a replacement here? And for that matter, can we get a replacement FOR ****ING EVERYONE JESUS ****ING CHRIST

Oh and btw, wilkin because he's a ***.
Old 08-16-2006, 06:50 PM   #352
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

I'm really getting fed up with this game.

Old 08-16-2006, 06:55 PM   #353
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
I'm really getting fed up with this game.

ditto

plus the activity is sucking

I'm not going to put a "safety" vote on anyone like the rest of you, so i'm going to put a vote on the person I find the most supsicious.

Omeganitros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 08-16-2006, 06:56 PM   #354
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Oy gevalt.

I'll start looking for a replacement.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:08 PM   #355
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

sertman will replace CypherToorima.

Now can we all please not indispose ourselves anymore?
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:09 PM   #356
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to sertman Send a message via MSN to sertman

Ok, reading thread.

Old 08-16-2006, 07:50 PM   #357
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Ok, the people that are the most suspect on my list right now are Afro, Omega, and Flypie. I believe that Shash was a wolf, but I don't think that Tass was.

I'm going to vote Afrobean for now as a placeholder until I get the chance to talk with some people.

I'm also the wolfsbane, so DON'T LYNCH ME.

Old 08-16-2006, 07:56 PM   #358
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

By the way, my AIM is Alextp1651 (it's in my profile, but still)

Old 08-16-2006, 07:58 PM   #359
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

damn you, kilga

couldn't you have picked anyone else to replace cypher? I'd almost rather an innactive 100% human than sertman.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:01 PM   #360
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

I caught him on IRC and asked him if he still needed a replacement, and he said yes, and I volunteered.

So stop being such a tremendous ******.

Closed Thread