psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Need some opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
AGAIN, that is a personal issue between you and him. Listen, you're train-wrecking your own damn thread.

Who gives a damn about what went on with you two via skype chat messages. Enough about it. jesus christ.

Get back on track, or have Zag/Bmah/An ADMIN lock the damn thread.
Actually it's not a personal issue it's related to the removal of files from games like these. I don't see how it's okay to do so here but not okay on another site that's basically the same game just with some variations. Neither site apparently have anything in writing about the removal of simfiles.

P.S. I mentioned a lock some time ago before you guys came in, but it hasn't been yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-8-2013, 03:38 PM   #162
foxfire667
The FFRchiver
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I point out the not written anywhere statement because the counter argument has been the legalities of FFR keeping files because it's not written anywhere, well same thing there yet I get a refusal.
It just means that he is on the wrong side of legality, and essentially stealing your copyrighted property. Perhaps he feels he can get away with it because he thinks you won't take any legal action. You shouldn't counter illegal activity with illegal activity though, two wrongs don't make a right.
Old 02-8-2013, 03:40 PM   #163
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Quote:
Actually it's not a personal issue it's related to the removal of files from games like these. I don't see how it's okay to do so here but not okay on another site that's basically the same game just with some variations. Neither site apparently have anything in writing about the removal of simfiles.
Listen, the legalities of Thirdstyle have nothing to do with FFR. You keep making people assume that they are the same thing; A rhythm game where people step for. Thirdstyle is different in many ways just like FFR is different in many ways.

When you made the OP, you asked a question about removal of files for FFR. Not for TS. Plus, this isn't the site to do so in relation to TS. So, again, stay on track and move on. Any issue regarding TS please bring up to one of the Admins over there.
Old 02-8-2013, 03:43 PM   #164
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturneAunamic View Post
you're still here lol sup
yup yup, hows wasting your money on a worthless site going?
Old 02-8-2013, 03:45 PM   #165
NocturneAunamic
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to NocturneAunamic Send a message via MSN to NocturneAunamic Send a message via Skype™ to NocturneAunamic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 View Post
yup yup, hows wasting your money on a worthless site going?
I don't spend any money on TS. lol
Old 02-8-2013, 03:45 PM   #166
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
you're still here lol sup

I think this issue should've been brought in thread that time as well. The only people who knew this were you and tiza.
I had tried to keep the TS aspect out of this for the most part but the fact that people bring up the rights and nothing being written makes it kind of relevant now since over there they refuse the artist's request over there but it's felt it should be honored here for some reason. I don't see the difference when there's really no legally binding anything on either site. I think there was a rule stated here but I have no idea where it would be at this point so I guess we just have to assume it didn't exist at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
Listen, the legalities of Thirdstyle have nothing to do with FFR. You keep making people assume that they are the same thing; A rhythm game where people step for. Thirdstyle is different in many ways just like FFR is different in many ways.

When you made the OP, you asked a question about removal of files for FFR. Not for TS. Plus, this isn't the site to do so in relation to TS. So, again, stay on track and move on. Any issue regarding TS please bring up to one of the Admins over there.
It became relevant to the conversation being that one site refuses the removal while people are stating that here it should be honored since there is no rule stating otherwise. My point is there's no rule stating as such over there either but the admin team refuses to remove so why should we honor it on this site.

Edit: Just going to ask for this thread to be nuked again because obviously it's going to hell at this point. I think the main points have been made already and there's really not much purpose left to it. The game management team will make whatever decision they decide to but I wanted the community to have a chance to state whether they thought it was fair for a large number of files to just up and be removed for really not all that great of a reason.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 02-8-2013 at 03:50 PM..
Old 02-8-2013, 03:51 PM   #167
NocturneAunamic
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to NocturneAunamic Send a message via MSN to NocturneAunamic Send a message via Skype™ to NocturneAunamic

Quote:
I had tried to keep the TS aspect out of this for the most part but the fact that people bring up the rights and nothing being written makes it kind of relevant now since over there they refuse the artist's request over there but it's felt it should be honored here for some reason.
No I'm just asking if this whole "I want my files out" was an issue before on thirdstyle, I'm surprised this opinion thread wasn't made sooner on there as well, I'm sure the same response of "there's no legal binding so why not?" from the other members. I'm not gonna be hypocritical and say your files can't leave thirdstyle, because i would've agreed its only fair as well in your case as well

I guess it wasn't a big deal until the opposite happened. So i get what's happening here. You're right it should be honored on both ends, part of the confusion is that no one really knew there was things going on backstage between other members like you and tiza.
Old 02-8-2013, 03:52 PM   #168
trumaestro
I don't get no respect

Although neither site has rules about removing files, that's really no reason to ignore or deny this request here on FFR. Remove the files here and deal with TS on TS.
Old 02-8-2013, 03:53 PM   #169
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
No I'm just asking if this whole "I want my files out" was an issue before on thirdstyle, I'm surprised this opinion thread wasn't made sooner on there as well, I'm sure the same response of "there's no legal binding so why not?" from the other members. I'm not gonna be hypocritical and say your files can't leave thirdstyle, because i would've agreed its only fair as well in your case as well

I guess it wasn't a big deal until the opposite happened. So i get what's happening here. You're right it should be honored on both ends, part of the confusion is that no one really knew there was things going on backstage between other members like you and tiza.
Well I would answer that but it's going to drag up some other old crap from TS having to do with another user so I'm not going to bring it up here. Feel free to add me on skype or PM me if you'd like to discuss it further.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Closed Thread