Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 09:45 PM   #701
remedy1502
remederpin
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament

I feel sorry for the Novices. X-Tinction is so bad, I hate it so much. Lol I've SDG'd once, and I can't even get close anymore xD
Old 07-31-2009, 09:51 PM   #702
Brycexx
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brycexx

i made it under 100 goods and i was veryyyy excited lol
Old 07-31-2009, 10:30 PM   #703
Azafreak
Retired
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Azafreak

....hmm.. FCK YOU!!!! you motherfcker with all your good score in a FGO ****y song. 3rd place for me. yeahhh T_T
Old 07-31-2009, 11:11 PM   #704
xXDeltaXx
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to xXDeltaXx

when does our tb end? ichliebekase can beat me so i keep checking up lol (dont say you cant, you know you can)

Tournament Results:
1st Place Finishes: 5
2nd Place Finishes: 3
3rd Place Finishes: 2
Old 07-31-2009, 11:38 PM   #705
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran

your TB ends in like 2 days XD because you all AAA'd i figured i would end your round but in 23 hours the real round ends and in 47 hours novice TB ends.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:40 PM   #706
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay View Post
your TB ends in like 2 days XD because you all AAA'd i figured i would end your round but in 23 hours the real round ends and in 47 hours novice TB ends.
so the advance tiebreaker ended already, right? all thats missing is to update and stuff stuff?

Yoshi:

hands are dead from jacking...
that doesn't sound right...

lool
Old 07-31-2009, 11:42 PM   #707
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran

OK, im sorry i havent ever even considered hosting a tourney before and am doing a favor for a friend, but seriously you have to be retarded in order to not understand. you have to place above the line of death to be safe from the TB and if you are above that you made it to the current round(aka the one that is posted). So above line of death and you are fine until tomorrow night at 12 when this round ends. if you want i can switch the songs around so that its not happy happy blah bah and you only have the TB or we can leave it like this. I am going to update.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:50 PM   #708
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay View Post
OK, im sorry i havent ever even considered hosting a tourney before and am doing a favor for a friend, but seriously you have to be retarded in order to not understand. you have to place above the line of death to be safe from the TB and if you are above that you made it to the current round(aka the one that is posted). So above line of death and you are fine until tomorrow night at 12 when this round ends. if you want i can switch the songs around so that its not happy happy blah bah and you only have the TB or we can leave it like this. I am going to update.
Chill. im not retarded so please... Im asking cause, I beleive it was you, that said that the tiebreaker ended today at midnight or whoever was. I just wanted to be sure. And you were talking about novice, not advance so that's why I asked if our tieB was ended. And i know your doing a favor but in any case you are the one closest to what Gun thinks or its going to do so thats why i asked you. And no, you can leave the songs like they are.

Thanks for answering -_-

Yoshi:

hands are dead from jacking...
that doesn't sound right...

lool
Old 07-31-2009, 11:58 PM   #709
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

I really only got mad at what Krunky said. Sorry for flipping on everyone. >.> I am going to update and eliminate accordingly.
Old 08-1-2009, 12:02 AM   #710
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Really Gun? You got mad at what I said? Why because whoever chose X-Tinction as a NOVICE tiebreaker is an idiot? That is a VERY hard level 10. Why in the world would you choose that as a TB for Novice. At least pick a song they can FC with horrible PA or something along that lines that wouldn't involve mashing. You say your a great host Gun, and I believe you, but seriously, think about it. Got any more problems? You know my aim screen name.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you did say not to be a stranger. I'm not being one, I'm just putting input. You criticized my tournaments out of pure honesty and to help me, I'm merely doing the same here.
Old 08-1-2009, 12:06 AM   #711
Gun92
FFR Veteran

its kmay... like i've stated several times throughout the thread.

EDIT: ok i think that all the updating... can someone check to make sure i did it correctly?

Last edited by Gun92; 08-1-2009 at 12:08 AM..
Old 08-1-2009, 12:08 AM   #712
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Gun, I figured that out lol. I knew it wasn't you from the start. I just didn't know at the time until I read throughout the thread. You should know damn well that that song was not a good choice. It's really showing no chance for them in novice. Honestly, as the tournament hoster, you should choose another song that would make it a little more fair, if I may say so. But it is YOUR tournament bro. Whatever you choose is whatever your choose right? Just like you told me....
Old 08-1-2009, 12:11 AM   #713
Gun92
FFR Veteran

A tie breaker is supposed to be challenging so that people don't get score that are close to each others. I chose x-tinction because its an extremely short song, and if they know how to play it correctly they can PA that hard part.

EDIT: and krunky its still kmay, so stop talking like your talking to gun. I dont remember what yo told him or what he told you. im leaving it as x-tinction because they all seem to be doing well on it, and if they aren't getting pushed into getting better scores it will be harder for them to improve.

Last edited by Gun92; 08-1-2009 at 12:13 AM..
Old 08-1-2009, 12:14 AM   #714
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

There Novice players Kmay. Why would they know how to play that part at the stage there in right now. Honestly? You even said it yourself, you never hosted a tournament. So If I were you I woulda went to someone who actually knew how to run a tournament, such as Aj, myself, or someone else and asked them for input. Choosing a song that is just extremely hard even for someone like myself and other masters/advanced players is just wrong. Think man. Think.
Old 08-1-2009, 12:16 AM   #715
Gun92
FFR Veteran

They are supposed to find it hard. im going to leave it where it is. they haven't complained so why are you?
Old 08-1-2009, 12:16 AM   #716
xXDeltaXx
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Round 5 Songs Round Ends July 29th at Midnight

can u change that when you have the chance

Tournament Results:
Old 08-1-2009, 12:19 AM   #717
Gun92
FFR Veteran

is that what you want me to change?

round 6 ends august 1st at midnight
Old 08-1-2009, 12:21 AM   #718
xXDeltaXx
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
is that what you want me to change?

round 6 ends august 1st at midnight
well the next round i guess since its ending in ½hour. and novice isnt complaining probably because we dont care XP we are "novices" we just take it as we get it

Tournament Results:
Old 08-1-2009, 12:25 AM   #719
Gun92
FFR Veteran

rond 5 ended 2 nights ago... on the 29th... so round 6 ends on the 1st thats right.... what are you saying delta?
Old 08-1-2009, 12:30 AM   #720
ic0slay3r
Falangel <3
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ic0slay3r Send a message via Skype™ to ic0slay3r

ok im not part of this tourney anymore, I think if the novice are okay with the song choice well ok leave it like that, but IMO there are way better song that are hard to PA and are lower lvls, that you could have chosen.

Also kmay when you are talking with another person I don't think you should be using gun account cause you are confusing people and he could get in trouble when he doesn't have anything to do with it.

AAA:531
Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
# of BF: 42

-------
Closed Thread