Old 07-14-2019, 06:04 PM   #4421
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 19
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

phones probably going to die soonish
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:06 PM   #4422
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 19
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

just kidding I forgot I have a huge battery
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:07 PM   #4423
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 478
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
omgus 2: electric boogaloo
You're actually the scum of the earth
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:11 PM   #4424
Not devonin
FFR Player
 
Not devonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I scrolled too fast to see if anybody came off FFA after voting him but I count 5/8 for insta plus me is 6. So we've basically got him lynched if he doesn't talk his way out of it. I'm still in favour of not doing an insta if we don't have to.
Not devonin is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:11 PM   #4425
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 19
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
You're actually the scum of the earth
youre only mad because its true
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:11 PM   #4426
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 19
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
I'm still in favour of not doing an insta if we don't have to.
correct
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:12 PM   #4427
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 478
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
youre only mad because its true
It's not remotely true and I'm sick of you and everyone else always taking every chance they have to take a dig at me instead of actually playing twg with me it's getting irritating

People are just trying to lynch me cause they don't want to play with me
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:13 PM   #4428
Not devonin
FFR Player
 
Not devonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
It's not remotely true and I'm sick of you and everyone else always taking every chance they have to take a dig at me instead of actually playing twg with me it's getting irritating

People are just trying to lynch me cause they don't want to play with me
This is starting to sound like FG on day 1 in the "You'll be sorry" way
Not devonin is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:17 PM   #4429
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 478
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
This is starting to sound like FG on day 1 in the "You'll be sorry" way
Absolutely hard claiming jester rn of course
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:18 PM   #4430
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 5,325
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Everyone Sucks Here

Town Is Fucked
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014



gold stinger is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:18 PM   #4431
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,093
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
It's not remotely true and I'm sick of you and everyone else always taking every chance they have to take a dig at me instead of actually playing twg with me it's getting irritating

People are just trying to lynch me cause they don't want to play with me
What do you even do ? @role
Hakulyte is online now  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:19 PM   #4432
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 26
Posts: 1,175
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Jester is a terrible role, you get rewarded for playing like shit.
Gradiant is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:19 PM   #4433
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 19
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

It's hard to play with someone who makes obviously against the grain reads and backs them up poorly, and then blames everyone else for it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:19 PM   #4434
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 19
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Jester is a terrible role, you get rewarded for playing like shit.
You say that but fg almost threw
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:21 PM   #4435
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,616
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Posting from work here, Holy fuck YoshL died. I wasn't expecting that

What if Funnier has a daykill option that allows to kill someone, at the cost of not being allowed to post for the rest of the phase and it's not a modkill?

This would be under the assumption that Funnier would have to charge this power (I'm gonna use 3 days here because it makes sense to me)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:21 PM   #4436
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 26
Posts: 1,175
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Yeah I don't know what she was doing. I had her called out as jester right when she started acting like that, but everybody else was wanting to believe there wasn't a jester role in the game. She easily could've just kept playing the same unless she just wanted to mess with the game mechanics more?
Gradiant is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:22 PM   #4437
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 478
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Posting from work here, Holy fuck YoshL died. I wasn't expecting that

What if Funnier has a daykill option that allows to kill someone, at the cost of not being allowed to post for the rest of the phase and it's not a modkill?

This would be under the assumption that Funnier would have to charge this power (I'm gonna use 3 days here because it makes sense to me)
"Haha I'm so towny I did not expect my kill to go through"
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:23 PM   #4438
Not devonin
FFR Player
 
Not devonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Posting from work here, Holy fuck YoshL died. I wasn't expecting that

What if Funnier has a daykill option that allows to kill someone, at the cost of not being allowed to post for the rest of the phase and it's not a modkill?

This would be under the assumption that Funnier would have to charge this power (I'm gonna use 3 days here because it makes sense to me)
Well at the moment, we can see if he gets modkilled. But like, that has to enable a win for him or it's a horrible power. Seems hugely unlikely but it's a question that solves itself.

Either he makes no effort to dodge a modkill and loses or wins, or he makes an effort to dodge the modkill and we probably lynch him and he loses or wins.
Not devonin is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:24 PM   #4439
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 19
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

How much time do people want to hear my claim? Its not a particularly complicated one, but I think its necessary since le sunfan is probably spot on with the nk
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-14-2019, 06:24 PM   #4440
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 478
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
Well at the moment, we can see if he gets modkilled. But like, that has to enable a win for him or it's a horrible power. Seems hugely unlikely but it's a question that solves itself.

Either he makes no effort to dodge a modkill and loses or wins, or he makes an effort to dodge the modkill and we probably lynch him and he loses or wins.
Why arw you even entertaining this
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution