Old 07-13-2019, 06:30 PM   #4181
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 362
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
wrong answer.

you should at least be slightly innately mad because it's a photo and not a screencap
being mad at xel in 2019
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Plop is town in this game, TWG 195. Do not question this.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 06:42 PM   #4182
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 19
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
being mad at xel in 2019
fair.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 06:50 PM   #4183
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 5,325
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Let me empty my thoughts in the game so far in here for a moment


I see a town circle forming with Storn, Gradiant, Me, and Roundbox, because all of our reads, interpretations of the game, what we like and dislike about people, are radically the same.

The one thing That is different from me, and everyone else in that circle, is the Roundbox townread. I don't think there's enough evidence suggesting a townread would be sufficient, and dude's been for the most part, flying under the radar compared to others that are actually contributing to solving the game. I've personally felt, that both Roundbox and Gradiant within that circle, have been asking questions and contributing to discussion rather than game solving. This is why Devonin is town read. I think from out of most people here, he's attempting to solve, or put together things on his own, the most.

If Roundbox flips town, then it's great reinforcement that the town circle here is real, and the wolf is somewhere outside of it. If Roundbox flips wolf, then there's some evidence that Gradiant has been pocketing Storn this entire game with similar reads (I think it's more likely this way than vice-versa because Storn has contributed more to the solving of the game than Gradiant).

Outside of that circle:
Devonin / Shadowgod are most likely town
sunfan is 3p
Daikyi has huge town lean
Svaz I do not see a mailman wolf being a thing
FFA has fair reads (for the most part, still some things I disagree on, but they are hot takes from a different angle.)
WV/Xel/Soundwave.

I still haven't read most of what happened last night before lynch, but I want to believe that there is more here to help strengthen the town PR situation. I 100% believe Soundwave can be a role that finds who targeted who at night. With information on the table though, Xel sounds like a joat similar to sunfan via description of their roles yesterday, and WV hasn't said anything besides that they inherited sunfan's wincon if I'm getting that correct?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014



gold stinger is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 06:53 PM   #4184
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 26
Posts: 1,175
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
If Roundbox flips wolf, then there's some evidence that Gradiant has been pocketing Storn this entire game with similar reads (I think it's more likely this way than vice-versa because Storn has contributed more to the solving of the game than Gradiant).
You're conveniently leaving out the order of who says what when it comes to posts we give that are similar.
Gradiant is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 06:54 PM   #4185
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 5,325
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Haku still feels town but ultimately it's going to drift further and further away from that if they continue to exist past final 10.

funnier is in a similar boat as WV to me. It's hard to read, they have made discussion rather than conversation of putting things together, the difference being that there is a townread on WV because of the resolution between sunfan/daikyi/WV last day phase.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014



gold stinger is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 06:54 PM   #4186
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 26
Posts: 1,175
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
You're conveniently leaving out the order of who says what when it comes to posts we give that are similar.
I'm also pretty sure that's only happened the first phase? At least us pointing out that said posts are similar.
Gradiant is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 06:56 PM   #4187
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 5,325
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
You're conveniently leaving out the order of who says what when it comes to posts we give that are similar.
Are you intending to say that you posted first in most if not all of them? Because I'll be honest, it's gone on since d0 and over 1000's of posts, and that correlation does seem like an oversight into it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014



gold stinger is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 06:57 PM   #4188
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 5,325
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Because if there isn't any correlation, then that still leaves why Roundbox has been a townread for so long for so many people, despite being read for next to nothing.

I would townread Svaz higher than roundbox, on the principle that I don't think I've ever seen a mailman wolf.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014



gold stinger is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 06:58 PM   #4189
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 26
Posts: 1,175
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Are you intending to say that you posted first in most if not all of them? Because I'll be honest, it's gone on since d0 and over 1000's of posts, and that correlation does seem like an oversight into it.
Again, majority of it was in first phase, and yes I'm fairly certain I stated majority of those points first. If you're using that as a read, then you would've known through reading it.
Gradiant is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 06:58 PM   #4190
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 26
Posts: 1,175
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Yo dev, that post above is a better fit for my avatar than the other one.
Gradiant is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 07:33 PM   #4191
Not devonin
FFR Player
 
Not devonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Yo dev, that post above is a better fit for my avatar than the other one.
Dude it was a joke.
Not devonin is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 07:37 PM   #4192
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 26
Posts: 1,175
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I know?
Gradiant is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 07:37 PM   #4193
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,798
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
being mad at xel in 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
fair.
I'm feeling a bit challenged here
__________________

~Working on a pack~
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 07:48 PM   #4194
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,798
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Let me empty my thoughts in the game so far in here for a moment


I see a town circle forming with Storn, Gradiant, Me, and Roundbox, because all of our reads, interpretations of the game, what we like and dislike about people, are radically the same.

The one thing That is different from me, and everyone else in that circle, is the Roundbox townread. I don't think there's enough evidence suggesting a townread would be sufficient, and dude's been for the most part, flying under the radar compared to others that are actually contributing to solving the game. I've personally felt, that both Roundbox and Gradiant within that circle, have been asking questions and contributing to discussion rather than game solving. This is why Devonin is town read. I think from out of most people here, he's attempting to solve, or put together things on his own, the most.

If Roundbox flips town, then it's great reinforcement that the town circle here is real, and the wolf is somewhere outside of it. If Roundbox flips wolf, then there's some evidence that Gradiant has been pocketing Storn this entire game with similar reads (I think it's more likely this way than vice-versa because Storn has contributed more to the solving of the game than Gradiant).

Outside of that circle:
Devonin / Shadowgod are most likely town
sunfan is 3p
Daikyi has huge town lean
Svaz I do not see a mailman wolf being a thing
FFA has fair reads (for the most part, still some things I disagree on, but they are hot takes from a different angle.)
WV/Xel/Soundwave.

I still haven't read most of what happened last night before lynch, but I want to believe that there is more here to help strengthen the town PR situation. I 100% believe Soundwave can be a role that finds who targeted who at night. With information on the table though, Xel sounds like a joat similar to sunfan via description of their roles yesterday, and WV hasn't said anything besides that they inherited sunfan's wincon if I'm getting that correct?
the short hand of what I have to say is

stop being fucking dumb
__________________

~Working on a pack~
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 07:50 PM   #4195
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 5,325
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
the short hand of what I have to say is

stop being fucking dumb
Well alright there buddy I'd like to see you take a better stab at what the game has been for you so far.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014



gold stinger is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 07:54 PM   #4196
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,798
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Well alright there buddy I'd like to see you take a better stab at what the game has been for you so far.
we have confirmed third party left

and everyone seems content with it

maybe confirm those before we move on

also we have my guess is one more wolf and the confirmed third parties left not that three pile shit you have going on
__________________

~Working on a pack~
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 07:55 PM   #4197
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,798
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we have confirmed third party left

and everyone seems content with it

maybe confirm those before we move on

also we have my guess is one more wolf and the confirmed third parties left not that three pile shit you have going on
oh and before you go

oh how u know that wuff boi

it's about how the game would be balanced

I refuse to think the entire game is mostly 3P and three lost wolves with like no fucking town in it
__________________

~Working on a pack~
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 07:55 PM   #4198
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,798
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

so yeah

the third parties need to fucking go
__________________

~Working on a pack~
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 08:02 PM   #4199
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 568
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

i'm mildly concerned that we aren't at page 220 yet....
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 08:06 PM   #4200
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 568
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Firstly as i said before, there is a ton of information bias regarding early talk in the game that would suggest otherwise, that isnt so much scumtell but bad play, and should have been coached in wolfchat. This point seems even greater when 2 lost wolves have already flipped.
i just want to counter this with that according to the role flips if he is also a lost wolf and needs to join the wolves for wolf chat, he couldn't have been coached.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution