Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2011, 11:55 PM   #61
boibomb
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
I don't know if you know this or not, but talking over aim, on my ipod, in between oil changes at work is a rather challenging thing :P
OOOOHHHHH He Has A Life Burn! I really need to stop instigating.lol

http://www.whitelabelnation.com
For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!
boibomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 12:14 AM   #62
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Its not really a life burn, its Ive been doing nothing but work the past four days. It sucks. Enough about my life, focus on the game at hands.
Gun92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 01:47 AM   #63
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

seriously
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 04:11 AM   #64
Shikari
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Shikari Send a message via Skype™ to Shikari

Can we, please, stop derailing the game? And, for those who are complaining about the lack of AIMs (e.g. Gun92), mine is posted on OP, and the only person who came to talk with me was Observer, asking "who I was again".

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Shikari for resident profile artist
Shikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:19 AM   #65
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

No killing last night. Happy Easter, I'm on my way out to church so I'll do a story later. I'm also replacing froston, and possible lifelockable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:42 PM   #66
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Does that mean there was an effective guarding? Right on. If it's not apparent, I would suggest the guard contacts the person they guarded to gauge the situation
Quote:
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 04-24-2011, 04:27 PM   #67
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

1. Argo15 (argo1516) - Makilaz
2. Shikari (raphz0rrr) - gun92
3. gun92 (james92hofmann) - thunder
4. syhto (sopsmoi) - Manti
5. u84 (u84 77) - BDN
6. xObserveRx (xTried N Truex) - pntballa
7. 00Razor00 (?) - flaw .001
8. Froston (FrostonFTW) - tass
9. boibomb (DjH3ro) - rzr
10. iggymatrixcounter (Iggy911Mc) - argo15
11. The_Spider (Larryfine525) - travman
12. goldenglade (?) - u84 .001

It is now day 2. Day 2 will end at 5:30 PM EST, April 26 (48 hours). Check up on phantoms if you have one. I'll get the replacements set up now, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

Last edited by rzr; 04-24-2011 at 04:31 PM..
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:55 PM   #68
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikari View Post
Can we, please, stop derailing the game? And, for those who are complaining about the lack of AIMs (e.g. Gun92), mine is posted on OP, and the only person who came to talk with me was Observer, asking "who I was again".
Where did I complain about a lack of aims? I said people don't have their SNs posted so its impossible to talk to certain people. Thanks. Also, is it possible that the wolves didn't send in a PM this time around or is sytho correct in the guard doing their job well?
Old 04-24-2011, 09:09 PM   #69
00Razor00
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 00Razor00 Send a message via Skype™ to 00Razor00

Quote:
Where did I complain about a lack of aims?
Quote:
People still need to post their stupid aim names.
Moving on.

Also, sweet, 'bout time we got some replacements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus
00Razor00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:42 PM   #70
Gun92
FFR Veteran

I just find it counter productive to not be able to aim people who are playing the game, that's all.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:01 PM   #71
Shikari
FFR Player

Well, if you're going to complain about the lack of communication, first try to actually communicate with players. The only person who keeps in touch with me during the game is 00Razor00. This "complaining without doing anything" attitude of yours, Gun92, is kinda odd, I won't lie.

Quote:
Old 04-24-2011, 11:26 PM   #72
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Clearly.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:13 PM   #73
The_Spider
FFR Player

So its like day and all?

Anyone have any suggestions? Ill check in later when Im less busy, sorry
The_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:41 PM   #74
Shikari
FFR Player

Well, since everybody is being inactive, but one of these inactives is being suspicious for me, my vote goes for Gun92. As I said, complaining about lack of communication while you don't talk to anyone (and 00Razor00 stated that before in this thread) make it seems like you don't want to raise any suspicions by being "invisible", so you can do whatever you want.

Quote:
Old 04-25-2011, 06:58 PM   #75
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr
10. iggymatrixcounter (Iggy911Mc) - iggymatrixcounter lol
hi guys its good to actually have twg back for a game. @rzr I'm a little offended I didn't make your "all star" list lol. But then again, when you played, I wasn't playing much, but you got to respect your elders

ok first things first:

1) Why didn't the seer come out day1? To me that's twg 101, seer comes out, guardian goes to him, and the person seer'd N1 form a 3 man alliance right off the back. There are a lot of new players here, or at least players that I've never heard of, so I guess it's excusable but I know shyto, argo, gun, u84, and observer have been around to know how the song and dance goes, so I'm a little irritated that that didn't happen or even get talked about.

2) Day1 had to be the most comically ignorant day I've seen in awhile when it came to voting. I mean 3 phantoms in a 12 person game? (4 if you count froston's... which is technically true lol) The top suspects were people who I know to be active players normally, and just no mention of anything substantial imo. I'm hoping that there was at least some AIM convos going on in the background. I'd hate to think anything otherwise.

@rzr: froston's vote is not legal, and thus he should have a phantom as well. It was not bolded and therefore does not count. There was no reason shyto had to change her vote to save herself, if she had been kitb'd I would have a bone to pick with you .

After reading the thread, I see that there's a lot of "background noise" going on about AIM names, wasted comments, and just non essential arguing imo. I think the only thing I saw that was worth anything was the discussion about cardflipping being off. Which I personally think that with the young and new crowd we have, it might help everyone out by giving them more to talk about. I don't like it because it's too easy lol but for half of the players I think it's there first game so it may be a good idea but anyways, I wasn't around to make that point earlier.

As far as my thoughts on each player:

Argo: inactive. I think his only post was his vote for spider, not much to go off of.

Shikari: makes posts despite never playing before, his first post is weird, his voting style is weird but again, first game

gun: lol this guy is always catching flak for inactivty/lack of AIM status, but despite that, he's one of the most active posters unfortunately too bad most of his posts are useless ramble

syhto: another familiar name, very active. had enough sense to "save" herself from being lynched day1 but she really wasnt in any danger as far as I can tell. She has been the only one to really make any forward progress for this game by mentioning cardflipping, asking for aim names, and the lack of a night2 kill. If nothing else she's at least helpful.

razor: other than his apparent vendetta against gun I see nothing to swing me either way, He has made a few posts but again, I think he's inactive on the forum

froston: super shady voting. He votes for sytho out of the blue for no reason, causing the most active player to appear to be in line for the lynch, has no other posts except that. If nothing else, he's just causing trouble/inexperienced playing.

boibomb: out of everyone so far, he's my number 1 pick. He throws out a few names of people he is thinking about voting. He then says his vote is random but obviously he posted that he was debating between argo and u84 so there had to be something that threw it one way or the other. he also is over apologetic and overly defensive imo. It just seems like he's trying very hard to not be noticed .

spider: his posts suggest that he's played on another site but I've never seen him play here. But he asks if it's daytime so I'm not sure how experienced he was wherever he was playing before. It can go either way for me but I hate to not at least see what he's made of if he has in fact played in other sites.

goldengate: has not posted, inactive piece of crap. New or not, it's players like this that I can't stand. And wonder why they are allowed to play in the first place.

boibomb for reasons stated above.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:16 PM   #76
Gun92
FFR Veteran

It's amusing that you think him too because we had a chat over aim the other day and he kept throwing "hypothetical" points out without calling them hypothetical. Wanted to know what the seer should do, wanted to know if I would up and trust him if he claimed seer but refused to say who he had seered. It was all just an amusing construct. Also Shikari, Ive talked to 5 or 6 different people already so your reasoning behind voting for me is a dumb one to say the least. Its not suspicious to want people to have pertinent information posted before the game, like they are supposed to.

Thank you Iggy, for calling my post mostly useless. I missed you too.

I don't know who I am going to vote for at this point. Id like to say Boibomb again, but for now I'm going to hold off.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #77
argo15
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Well, since I am a human, and Iggy is also me, I can only assume me and Iggy are both humans. But does that mean if I die then iggy also dies? and my vote counts as his vote?

.... If I have sex with his sister, is he having incest?
argo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #78
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

I always have seen that the Seer/Guardian powerhouse has been explicitly disallowed because of problems. I'm not sure of the terminology but aren't they -masons- in this case, or rzr, is it allowed? It crossed my mind at the beginning of the game, but every other game I've played was point blank: blues can't be guarded. So I didn't even bring it up.
Quote:
Old 04-25-2011, 07:53 PM   #79
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

interesting. I've never heard of any rule against guarding blues. It's not a default rule, only something that would be set up by the host himself.

Alliances win games. It's not cheating, its using the game's rules to pneumatically lower the pool of possible wolves.

Personally, alliances make the game more interesting but they do kill activity. Nonetheless it helps tremendously.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:07 PM   #80
argo15
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froston View Post
syhto
why?
argo15 is offline   Reply With Quote