Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 02:32 PM   #121
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica
Default Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

Another issue I have with the inactivity theory is the fact there's a lot of greens. I think it's been mentioned before, but plenty of people check their pm, see that they're a normal human, get immediately uninterested and only come around for the sake of a lynch vote and being pseudo active.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-16-2009, 02:35 PM   #122
Spyke_MH
FFR Player

You guys all seem that the assumption that all the wolves are inactive is absolutely correct. I'm not too sure about this whole "let's lynch vic and then the psychic will tell us if we should keep aiming at inactives." Honestly from what I've seen, this plan works entirely on the assumption that at least one wolf will be dead by then, and hopes that there will be two dead. No one seems to have addressed that maybe none will have died and the psychic will have 3 people in the pool that he can't trust.

I'm not saying inactivity is a bad argument for the lack of wolf night one. But honestly if I recall there were only three or four that seemed to be inactive that night, and a couple have mentioned they at least logged on for a little while, AC being one. I'm not dismissing the possibility that the wolves didn't wolf night one in hopes of causing this kind of situation where we are only looking at the inactives. It also seems that whenever our attention starts to shift slightly, like how the group chat a couple nights ago started looking at Iggy after BDN got wolfed, something happens and we're back looking at the most inactive again.

also @ temote
I thought I was being decently active...at least on AIM anyways. Its rare for me to have thoughts that seem important enough for a big post on the thread.

Anyways that's enough of my rant. I'll be back on later after my calc final, and this day of cramming, napping, and disorientation is over.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:35 PM   #123
Viccica
FFR Player

It's not because I'm trying to protect anyone in particular, just going off the fact that there's like... 4 or 5 active people playing. Not all of the inactives can be wolves and if you start trying to target only inactives you're bound to hit a couple humans in the process. Especially if wolves decide to target active players just to **** your theory up and kill all of the human team while you run around like a chicken with it's head cut off lynching inactives that aren't wolves.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-16-2009, 02:37 PM   #124
Spyke_MH
FFR Player

oh wow lots of ninja's while I make a rant
Old 12-16-2009, 02:40 PM   #125
Viccica
FFR Player

I'm so cool.

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-16-2009, 02:56 PM   #126
Argo2
FFR Player

Unless something happens, we have like 8 hours to either lynch and active person we have no good evidence on or lynch an inactive person.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:01 PM   #127
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Safety on Iggy for now.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:15 PM   #128
Panda Express
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Panda Express

AC went off inactivty for our first lynch, and now attacks one of the most active players thus far.

This makes sense.

So all in all:

Viccica defends Iggy from inactivity, Argo and AC see it fit to call Viccica a wolf, even though she was active when the game began? lol

I talked to Iggy before night 1 ended. It wasn't much, but it was enough for me to think he wouldn't foul up and forget to wolf someone. I'm not dismissing him from being a wolf, but I think its enough to realize that the inactivity claim shouldn't go any further than Freezy. After that, we're just making a whole lot of something out of a whole lot of nothin.

Because of this, I'd say we take a step back and evaluate the claims on Viccica made by Agro and AC. I'm choosing Argo because he put reasoning behind his vote, and tried to mask it as a safety, real cute.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:38 PM   #129
Viccica
FFR Player

Also I was wrong for calling out Spyke... He was one of the people to have posted night 1 looking back at the thread now. Not sure what I was thinking, I just didn't remember reading any posts from him.. o.o

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-16-2009, 05:02 PM   #130
Viccica
FFR Player

Also reading the thread you made a comment about my lurking? That's stupid. I come out and post when I have something I need to say. Not just for the sake of posting to say 'hay I'm herrreee'.

Also.. Because I'm bored and have nothing else to do. Here are my thoughts on a few of the current palyers.

tupac - Has probably only posted twice this entire game, I'm not sure as to his activity on AIM but if we were to even acknowledge the inactivity idea, tupac never posted night 1 and has hardly posted in the thread at all, but this could be a bored human as well as wolf trying to keep under the radar.

iggy - As per usual, the only person proactively trying to steer the human team in the right direction.

AC - Seems to go back and forth with his ideas on how the game should be played three or four times a phase. Launched a weak attack on me just for rebutting an attack on iggy for his activity (or lack thereof).

Gun - Has only gotten on to vote. Noticed no other monumental things from him aside from this but.. knowing gun and his tendancy to stay quiet in general, not sure what to think as to him being a wolf or not.

Argo - Seems to reiterate what other people say, but that may just be me not paying attention to detail. Besides, I've gotten attacked for agreeing a lot and turned out human before so... Eh. I dunno.

Rawr - Who? i dont even...

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-16-2009, 05:08 PM   #131
Temote
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Temote

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC1speakerbox View Post
If vic is a wolf, she's clearly shielding at least one inactive player.
Keep in mind that all of this is hypothetical. If we lynch vic and she turns up human, we do nothing. It's really a safe plan methinks.
I've more been reading Vic's posts as an attempt to get us away from the 'inactive only' view most of the players are looking at. Yes, there was inactivity night one, but with someone actually dying this phase, that means they're active now
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacodaman View Post
I think the psychic should come out if there is only one wolf left, because at that point we don't need the psychic since the game will end once we find the last wolf. Knowing that we have killed two wolves (and I'm sure we'll be able to tell who they were too) will be very important since it will help us narrow down the last wolf. If only one wolf is dead, I don't think he/she should come out unless he tells 3 mediaries (and it still won't be too helpful). If the psychic only tells one person and that person is a wolf, the psychic is screwed. If the psychic tells two, it's possible that both will be wolves. But if he tells 3, then at least one of them will be human. Then during the day, we'll have three people who will be under investigation.

But yea, that will be wayyy too complicated as you can imagine and it will be easy to f things up (how many of the 3 are human? should the 3 be known to the public so the seer can find out one of their colors? etc). So yea, I really don't think psychic should come out unless he/she is fearful that he/she will be killed tonight, or if there is only one wolf left
This is exactly what that PM plan I mentioned before is, only with the psychic instead of the seer. =3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccica View Post
Also.. I like how AC didn't say anything about how we're not drawing on the fact that we completely ignored lynching one very likely candidate that WASN'T active at ALL night 1 (freez) that could be the cause of no n1 kill since you seem so attached to your inactivity theory.
Personally, I can see why AC is still focusing on the inactives. If the Night 1 wolfing was due to inactivity, then it's likely there were two, not one, inactive wolves, simply because the idea of two of them being around and neither sending the kill (as wolves would likely talk to each other/attempt to get into contact somehow... At least, I would hope) is completely ridiculous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyke_MH View Post
You guys all seem that the assumption that all the wolves are inactive is absolutely correct. I'm not too sure about this whole "let's lynch vic and then the psychic will tell us if we should keep aiming at inactives." Honestly from what I've seen, this plan works entirely on the assumption that at least one wolf will be dead by then, and hopes that there will be two dead. No one seems to have addressed that maybe none will have died and the psychic will have 3 people in the pool that he can't trust.
It's running off the basis that the psychic comes out if Vic does end up a wolf. But yeah, I'm kinda against the psychic coming out until there's only one wolf left. If at all.
Quote:
I'm not saying inactivity is a bad argument for the lack of wolf night one. But honestly if I recall there were only three or four that seemed to be inactive that night, and a couple have mentioned they at least logged on for a little while, AC being one. I'm not dismissing the possibility that the wolves didn't wolf night one in hopes of causing this kind of situation where we are only looking at the inactives. It also seems that whenever our attention starts to shift slightly, like how the group chat a couple nights ago started looking at Iggy after BDN got wolfed, something happens and we're back looking at the most inactive again.
Yeah, I agree. If we're going to keep looking at inactives, I really think this is the last phase that it needs to happen. People are dying now, so the wolves are obviously active again. x_x
Quote:
also @ temote
I thought I was being decently active...at least on AIM anyways. Its rare for me to have thoughts that seem important enough for a big post on the thread.
Quote:
Also I was wrong for calling out Spyke... He was one of the people to have posted night 1 looking back at the thread now. Not sure what I was thinking, I just didn't remember reading any posts from him.. o.o
=3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Express View Post
AC went off inactivty for our first lynch, and now attacks one of the most active players thus far.

This makes sense.

I talked to Iggy before night 1 ended. It wasn't much, but it was enough for me to think he wouldn't foul up and forget to wolf someone. I'm not dismissing him from being a wolf, but I think its enough to realize that the inactivity claim shouldn't go any further than Freezy. After that, we're just making a whole lot of something out of a whole lot of nothin.
So someone actually did talk to him during the short time he was logged on Night 1? (I don't remember seeing you at all, by the way. D=) What did he say that would make you feel like that, anyways? o_O

The reason I was focusing on Iggy so much (and honestly, also the reason that AC probably is, since I brought it up so much to him =P) is that his night 1 inactivity was odd for him, and then the sudden change for Night 2 fits roughly into exactly how I'd expect him to think. Iggy's a very alliance driven player (if you haven't noticed), so even if he were the only wolf to sign on Night 1, he likely wouldn't send a kill unless it was near-end-of-phase before consulting with the other wolves. (And he wasn't on during that time, I was checking who was around while talking to Spyke when the thread updated Day 1. =P)

(/Afrobean-style)
Old 12-16-2009, 05:14 PM   #132
Temote
FFR Player

No, seriously, the multi-quote feature is pretty damn awesome and I wish I had used it before.

Also, no tl;dr version because you should be reading it all anyways. xP
Old 12-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #133
Temote
FFR Player

Oh, and a bit more insight on what I was thinking of with the BDN kill against Iggy: it's more of a "Iggy rejoined and has to re-learn all the new people's styles" deal. BDN's activity level might not jump out at most of us because we're used to him being rather awesome in all of his games, but for Iggy, the little quote Manti used a couple games ago about "BDN is actually active; he must be blue" would stand out a bit more, as he's not used to it.

At least, that was my take on it. =P

Wow I post a lot when I keep adding new things to my mind. I should try consolidating it into one post one of these days instead of three rapid-fire ones. D=
Old 12-16-2009, 05:30 PM   #134
Viccica
FFR Player

What's wrong with three rapid-fire ones?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-16-2009, 05:32 PM   #135
Temote
FFR Player

People might see the first one, have nothing to say, leave the thread while I add the other two, but completely miss them because I'm still the most recent poster in the thread. xP I've done that to other people's posts before. x_x
Old 12-16-2009, 05:33 PM   #136
Viccica
FFR Player

Also, Panda was active night 1 because he was like the first person to post. And - no offense Panda - if he were a wolf, I doubt he would have had the foresight not to put in for a wolf kill. He is, however, reasonable enough to PM the host his choice for a wolfing that night if he noticed none of his teammates were on.

Pretty sure Panda's human right now...

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-16-2009, 05:33 PM   #137
Viccica
FFR Player

I read all of it, Temote.

:3

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-16-2009, 05:47 PM   #138
Temote
FFR Player

Quote:
Also, Panda was active night 1 because he was like the first person to post. And - no offense Panda - if he were a wolf, I doubt he would have had the foresight not to put in for a wolf kill. He is, however, reasonable enough to PM the host his choice for a wolfing that night if he noticed none of his teammates were on.

Pretty sure Panda's human right now...
Making a post doesn't necessarily mean being active throughout the phase, though. XD Also, I really doubt most of the people playing right now would have the foresight to not send in a kill, which is why I'm pushing the inactivity idea for now. I can't really comment on whether or not Panda would have sent in a kill if no one else was around since I haven't played with him before, though. =P

Also, why all the defense of Panda? My post was about Iggy. XD
Old 12-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #139
Viccica
FFR Player

I have nothing to say about the accusation on iggy because I thought it was a stupid enough theory to be ignored at this point, since it's pretty much been swept under the rug, now.

I was addressing your paranthesis comment, really... And because I appreciated the little joke Panda made at the beginning on the thread I feel a sense of comradery to the cute little panda bear. :3

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-16-2009, 06:17 PM   #140
Temote
FFR Player

Placeholder vote of Gun since Iggy is viewing the thread and I don't want him to be bottom-paged. =P Also because Gun came in and safetied on someone who has suspicion already on them without so much as a comment on the situation at hand. Get in here and do some work, boy. D=<

Also, vote count:

Argo - Rawr, Panda
Iggy - Gun
Vic - AC
Spyke - Vic
Gun - Temote
Closed Thread