Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 08:16 PM   #101
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Okay, I realize that I'm going to have to provide a sound alternative if I'm going to stand this jury.

Unfortunately, my alternative isn't as sound as I'd like one to be, but it's better than nothing. To me, the person who's been the most suspicious this game is still, but even moreso now, Iota. For a few reasons.

He's been quite unhelpful so far. The only posts I can remember him making are the ones on which I've commented (2). One of them didn't have any substance while the other was the attack on me. What basis did he have? A gut instinct. Sure, he realizes that saying that would get him in trouble, but that doesn't make his basis any more convincing. I know I pointed out things that would put suspicion on me when I was a wolf. So he has a gut instinct. What else? My posts look "suspicious" and "irregular" and "catch his attention". Anything more? He aligned himself with a very credible player (Alpha). It's quite a good strategy to mention your smart friends when your argument itself isn't the least convincing. So, Iota sees a bandwagon for the guy who brings his name to the light and jumps on it. An easy way to get another human lynched.

One last thing, I'm not one to consider inactivity to be wolfish behavior at all, because I certainly know how it is to just not be around or not want to make a post.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:33 PM   #102
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter
Okay, I realize that I'm going to have to provide a sound alternative if I'm going to stand this jury.

Unfortunately, my alternative isn't as sound as I'd like one to be, but it's better than nothing. To me, the person who's been the most suspicious this game is still, but even moreso now, Iota. For a few reasons.

He's been quite unhelpful so far. The only posts I can remember him making are the ones on which I've commented (2). One of them didn't have any substance while the other was the attack on me. What basis did he have? A gut instinct. Sure, he realizes that saying that would get him in trouble, but that doesn't make his basis any more convincing. I know I pointed out things that would put suspicion on me when I was a wolf. So he has a gut instinct. What else? My posts look "suspicious" and "irregular" and "catch his attention". Anything more? He aligned himself with a very credible player (Alpha). It's quite a good strategy to mention your smart friends when your argument itself isn't the least convincing. So, Iota sees a bandwagon for the guy who brings his name to the light and jumps on it. An easy way to get another human lynched.

One last thing, I'm not one to consider inactivity to be wolfish behavior at all, because I certainly know how it is to just not be around or not want to make a post.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Guido, that is the most we have seen thus far. The greastest evidence we have seen lies at your feet. No relations to my gut at all. I'm not the only one who has seen it, I'm just the first one to bring it up.

Also, I'm not aligning myself with anyone, I haven't talked to alain once this game. I was just glad that somebody agreed with me.

I wouldn't purposely put myself in the spotlight if I was the Mirage. Nobody gave me an invitation, I made that post ony MY OWN. I'm coming out against you, and if I was the wolf, I would know there is a another day of lynching. And if you're not, I'm most likely the next to go. What kind of shitty strategy is that? To make up evidence(which I'm not) against a player, and get the people on my side. For THIS DAY. Then tomorrow, people will be pissed that they lost, and call wolf on me. 'Oh well, at least I had them going at the time.' You need to have them going the entire game. Which is what I believe you are trying to do.

In closing:

God help me if you aren't the Mirage.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:48 PM   #103
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

Meh, like anybody cares what I post now.

Anyways, my vote reaches out to Kappa. I know it's a crappy conclusion for me, but I like thinking on the spot more than long term. That is probably one of the reasons why I'm not really into the game. Probably the MAIN reason actually.

Nonetheless, the reason I vote fore him is because Beta voted for him. Not wanting him to be voted again the next day, eliminate the threat. The other half was because of the player's ability. The other being killed, Rho, was most likely done at random. Part of my reasoning voting for Kappa though is kinda do to gut. I don't believe Zeta is Mirage, nor most others. My only thoughts are Kappa (whom I'm voting for), Pi, and, possibly, Alpha. That is ordered from strongest to weakest conclusions.

Yeah, I know, everyone knows I'm most likely human at this point due to Alain's words. And I know my reasoning is crappy. But TWG isn't as fun as I thought it was. After this is over, I'm probably done with TWG for good. You can all rejoice.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:21 PM   #104
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Well since no one else is posting anything I'll post what I think. I think right now I'd be satisfied with closing the deal on Guido, I didn't say it because I was pretty sure one of the other 3 people who are in this game would say something, but if everyone figures that they don't have to talk because it looks like it's settled with guido, well that just sucks. I definately don't want this day to end until we hear from Q.
Old 01-17-2005, 11:41 PM   #105
The_Q
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to The_Q Send a message via Yahoo to The_Q

Ok, so I forgot that TWG existed. I'll be honest with you guys but I just hate the game. End of story.

Anyway, I know I'm holding things up. I'll just insta-lynch Zeta and get it over with.

Q
Old 01-17-2005, 11:43 PM   #106
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Insta. Locked. Story Coming.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:09 AM   #107
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

The group gathers together again at 2200.

"Guys, I hate being out here. All of you smell like butt and I have no motivation to go on anymore. Lets just kill someone and hope we don't die ourselves," whines Pi.

"Your reasons are poor, but I do agree with you," says Iota.

"Guys. This is so clear. After going over all of the forensics, studying the crime scenes all day, and using Iota's ESP, I have concluded that Zeta is Mirage." states Alpha, with an air of arrogance.

Omicron, happy to hear the self-proclaimed leaders decision, runs over to Zeta, jumps into the air, and attempts to plunge his knife deep into him. Zeta steps slightly back and quickly parries the attack.

"It will take more than one puny civilian to take me out!" announces Zeta.

The eight remaining hunters pull their knives, waiting for Zeta to make a move. Zeta remains motionless with obvious training in patience. Looking to each other for a plan, they begin to slowly move, surrounding Zeta. Walking slowly forward, they raise their knives in unison. Zeta slashes out, but he is overcome by the hunters. Each plunges their knife into Zeta once, then back away to watch him die slowly.

Almost instantly, eight seperate beacons light up.

Thirty minutes later, a helicopter lands in the clearing.

"Congrats. Eight of you managed to survive Mirage's onslaught. This is certainly more than we anticipated. Something will be figured out relating to the employment offers. We definately do not have places for all of you. I'm sure all of you are physically and mentally exhausted. Please, sleep."

The group falls off to sleep quickly.

While they sleep, the Commander pulls a case out from under his seat. He carefully lifts seven needles out and slowly sticks them into the arms of seven of the survivors.

The helicopter lands at 0700 and Alpha is shaken awake.

"You have been chosen. Work for us, or share the fate of your friends," says the Commander with a smile.

"And the money?" asks the scared and relieved Alpha.

"Glad we have a deal. Your first job is to dispose of the bodies. Get to work."

HUMAN VICTORY! DESPITE THEIR DEATHS, THERE ARE EIGHT HUMAN WINNERS IN TWG IX. CONGRATS.

Alainbryden - Alpha WON
Blahblah18 - Beta DIED NIGHT 2
Chardish - Gamma DIED NIGHT 1
Charlotte21 - Delta DIED DAY 1
Evilbutterfly - Epsilon DIED NIGHT 1

GuidoHunter - Zeta DIED DAY 2
HansSky - Iota WON
Kefit - Kappa WON
Kilgamayan - Lambda WON
Nforcer06164 – Mu WON
Roopert - Omicron WON
The_Q – Pi WON
Tps222 - Rho DIED NIGHT 2
Tsuteto - Sigma WON

Post-Game coming soon.
Old 05-9-2014, 02:10 PM   #108
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG IX - Manhunt - End of Day 2 - Game Over

Archived 5-9-2014 3:10 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread