Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2010, 09:19 AM   #21
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Master FFR Stat List

There are only two such songs (that FF7 song and Chrono Trigger) -- the stats aren't all that meaningful for those two songs, especially Chrono.
MrRubix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:23 AM   #22
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavie33 View Post
Wait. You AAA'd Death Piano? Like all perfects? Look, I know you're 'legit', and I've never doubted you or got in those arguments, but AAA'ing DP is more than I can believe, I still don't think that's physically possible. I am going to doubt you on that score, even if it's legit, nothing against you, it's more I can't believe myself because I 100% convinced myself no one would ever AAA that. Wow. Mr. Rubix, you are god, and though it may be legit, I just can't say it is...sorry, it's me, not you.

Dammit though, how?
It's a hard file but it's not impossible to conquer. What I did was basically take the file and split it up into smaller files where I practiced only the parts that I had trouble AAA'ing naturally. This way, it's a lot easier to figure out how to optimize your playstyle/strategy/muscle memory/transitions/reading when you encounter those sections on the real deal, and in a lot less time. It's a pain in the ass to practice the ending to a song if you have to play through the rest of it first -- it's boring, frustrating, and ultimately not as helpful.
MrRubix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:27 AM   #23
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Honestly I found a vertex beta vrofl FC loads more impressive than a Death Piano AAA - I even find a Winter Wind Etude more impressive than a Death Piano AAA lmao.
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:57 AM   #24
Khenra
print('hello FFR')
FFR Veteran

Is this the only way to keep track of my scores on Token and Skill Token songs?
Khenra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:48 PM   #25
stavie33
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
Honestly I found a vertex beta vrofl FC loads more impressive than a Death Piano AAA - I even find a Winter Wind Etude more impressive than a Death Piano AAA lmao.
(iirc) you know the FC was with double padding right :/

Winter Wind Etude to me is not as impressive, it's a ridiculous stamina drainer, sure, but there's not a single part of that song I see as really hard to AAA by itself except the end with the weird 16ths on the right side, you know what I mean. Back before the site crashed, I may not have been able to FC without mashing, but without mashing, I could get under 30-5-3-5, I think that was my best score or something, so I think for that AAA'ing is more possible than DP for me which I could never get under 200+ goods and 100+ averages. It's less that any part of the file (minus the end) is hard by itself, but IMO DP is a much bigger stamina drainer, to hit all the 24th trill and the final one perfectly, AND not screw up ONCE in the 16th jumpjack stream of doom is just ridiculous. And I know you did it legit rubix, and that's a good way to practice files. How did you isolate files? Could you send me a PM on how to do that? That could help me for A LOT of files.

EDIT:

Actually, I think La Camp is the most impressive AAA, that's the hardest FGO IMO, I will never, EVER FC it, and the fact that anyone can do all those trills, including one handed ones, and deal with the other simultaneous notes throughout the song perfectly is beyond me. Congrats Rubix, I think that's your best AAA, even more than DP.
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

Last edited by stavie33; 11-14-2010 at 01:51 PM..
stavie33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:26 PM   #26
The-Persian-King
Banned
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to The-Persian-King

were you the best since DAY 1 rubix?? like did you always have the highest number of AAA's or did you gradually become better???
The-Persian-King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:00 PM   #27
Sprite-
HAVE ME WITH VODKA
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Rubix AAA'd his first FGO right out the womb.
Sprite- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:02 PM   #28
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Yes stavie, but it's still the most impressive considering that very last jumptrill section in vrofl is crazy to FC since you need two keyboards in the first place.

Also Winter Wind Etude has some bias from me because I have been able to do every part in Death Piano but that ending in WWE is still undoable for me. So yeah.
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote