Old 01-28-2012, 08:04 AM   #2121
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz
Default Re: League of Legends

I play a competent Sivir and I might hate the LoL community even more than you do. Invite me to a game sometime. Summoner name AllThatChaz.
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:12 AM   #2122
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darklordsarumon9 Send a message via Skype™ to darklordsarumon9

Edit: I added you on friends the other day. Ochronosis is my summoner name :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by cetaka View Post
whats namine like in person

Last edited by darklordsarumon9; 01-28-2012 at 09:01 AM..
Old 01-28-2012, 09:18 AM   #2123
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordsarumon9 View Post
Just venting my rage. No matter how hard/well I play, I always get ****ed over by some idiot who decides to just rush in ect ect. Need more IP for runes to effectively play any sort of champ that could just carry the team (although that's really not my style, Im mainly a support)

So how about it guys? Who's a ranged ad (Trist/Cait/Graves/Sivir/Vayne) that wants to get fed bot with me? :3
It happens a lot less as your win rate starts to go up and your hidden Elo rises.

Though, I still see plenty of dumb shit. Some guy went psycho in a game I was playing the other day, calling people "Sand N i g g e r s" and going into full feed mode into afk. Wasn't too happy, especially when I was like 7-1 as Tryndamere and couldn't do anything about the loss =/

Then again, I played another game and had the most supportive and nice team I've ever had. Some lanes were feeding but everyone was encouraging and being nice about it and helping lanes that were in trouble. Bottom was feeding and mid was like 'it's cool man you have a hard lane, I'll help you out bro just play safe we can win this ". I wasn't sure what game I was playing at that point >_>

We were way down in kills but everyone tried really hard and coordinated super well in team fights. They were all like 'Good job guys!!' 'you guys are awesome'. We won easily late game because we stomped them in team fights. It even merited a 'DAT COORDINATION' from the other team.

It was so weird o_o If only more people played like that. lmao.

Too bad 90% of the time somebody feeds a lane it's like '**** u x rofl learn to play' 'uninstall ***got' 'kill yourself' 'wow our ****ing x holy shit WOW...unreal' and at that point, it's always over and the person feels pretty bad.

Sure, sometimes it's frustrating playing with a baddie, an anomaly of the matchmaking system, but honestly, from experience playing with friends, most people that are shitting the bed in game already feel bad and are going to play worse unless you say something encouraging. Being mean to them is only going to guarantee a loss.

I feel like some people could raise their Elo by being nicer >_> lmao

Last edited by Reach; 01-28-2012 at 09:35 AM..
Old 01-28-2012, 09:26 AM   #2124
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darklordsarumon9 Send a message via Skype™ to darklordsarumon9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
It happens a lot less as your win rate starts to go up and your hidden Elo rises.

Though, I still see plenty of dumb shit. Some guy went psycho in a game I was playing the other day, calling people "Sand N i g g e r s" and going into full feed mode into afk. Wasn't too happy, especially when I was like 7-1 as Tryndamere and couldn't do anything about the loss =/

Then again, I played another game and had the most supportive and nice team I've ever had. Some lanes were feeding but everyone was encouraging and being nice about it and helping lanes that were in trouble. Bottom was feeding and mid was like 'it's cool man you have a hard lane, I'll help you out bro just play safe we can win this ". I wasn't sure what game I was playing at that point >_>

We were way down in kills but everyone tried really hard and coordinated super well in team fights. They were all like 'Good job guys!!' 'you guys are awesome' We won easily late game.

It was so weird o_o If only more people played like that. lmao.

Too bad 90% of the time somebody feeds a lane it's like '**** u x rofl learn to play' 'uninstall ***got' 'kill yourself' 'wow our ****ing x holy shit WOW...unreal' and at that point, it's always over and the person feels pretty bad.

Couldn't agree more.

tl;dr - When you win LoL rocks, when you lose LOL KILL URSELF NOOB

Ugh! :P
Quote:
Old 01-28-2012, 11:24 AM   #2125
phe0nixblade
Praise the sun mofo
FFR Veteran

Everyone already says it but it's true. If you want to win games, you need to carry yourself. Pick a hard carry like Graves/Vayne/Trist and just go to town. Or pick a jungler who can get fed easily like Lee Sin/Nocturne and just win. That's what you have to do.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:29 AM   #2126
Hurleyisgod
Let's trash this place
FFR Veteran

Since I main support, I lose so much now, I'll bot with an ad carry and they assume that sorakas heal has like a 3 second cd. It has a ****ing 17 second cd. I would win more if I could carry myself, but alas, I only play tank/support, so I basically play as bad as the worst person on my team.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:54 AM   #2127
xferrarix
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xferrarix

Well out of curiosity I was curious about building against a fed AP carry, whether it's in mid or solo top or in a rare case jungle. As a Jungle/AD Carry/Solo Top etc everything that's not support, what item would you get to go against a AP carry; Force of Nature or Banshee's Veil, and why? I want to know which item in every role, not really a why.

I was playing the other day against a fed Brand, and I felt that a Banshee's Veil helped counter him a little bit. Not by a lot, but it helped. Then I was Irelia in another game, and the enemy LeBlanc was fed; Banshee's Veil imo didn't help too much in this game.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:15 PM   #2128
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

fon is generally for characters that are naturally tanky and depend on mobility to function aka singed skarner etc

irelia would probably fit in here better

bveil is for characters that arent naturally tanky but need a bit of a boost to avoid getting instagibbed by an ap caster combo

last i heard (read: 3 months ago) bveil was falling out of favor since if you were positioned incorrectly it didn't matter whether or not you had it you died anyway
Old 01-28-2012, 12:33 PM   #2129
25thhour
I like max
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurleyisgod View Post
Since I main support, I lose so much now, I'll bot with an ad carry and they assume that sorakas heal has like a 3 second cd. It has a ****ing 17 second cd. I would win more if I could carry myself, but alas, I only play tank/support, so I basically play as bad as the worst person on my team.
The AD Carry bitches at me so much when I support soraka... They're like "Dude, you have a fuccing heal, use it." after I just used it on them in an attemp to save their ass.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:05 PM   #2130
phe0nixblade
Praise the sun mofo
FFR Veteran

if i was AD and enemy team had a fed AP i'd make sure i had mercs and wits end or whatever that damn purple sword is that gives mr
Old 01-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #2131
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

HNNNGGG!!!! Best game i've had with Ashe in a loooong time. Me and GP bot. First blood off of Xin for me. Bottom lane feeds me, I later get a triple kill, then picking up a double right after. Got fed so much I 2 hit Kass.

FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-28-2012, 01:19 PM   #2132
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Had some fun games with the ffr crew yesterday. Even though we lost one game (after 2 people left), it was still fun as fuc and we had an amazing comeback win in the first game... carry rammus / KS Twisted ftw rofl
Old 01-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #2133
Anaru
Banned
FFR Veteran

lesson taught today to 5 people:

don't chase singed
Old 01-29-2012, 01:28 AM   #2134
Raziel_Darkeden
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaru View Post

don't chase singed
It's amazing how many people seem to forget this.

Also, how do you guys feel about zilean?
Old 01-29-2012, 01:31 AM   #2135
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel_Darkeden View Post
It's amazing how many people seem to forget this.

Also, how do you guys feel about zilean?
Zildawg! Destructive Double Bombing action.

Old 01-29-2012, 01:11 PM   #2136
Anaru
Banned
FFR Veteran

dumb zileans always ult themselves

>:[
Old 01-29-2012, 01:13 PM   #2137
Kibblre
Caelondia Represent
FFR Veteran

Zilean + mid = ************. Whenever I see a Zilean during the splash screen (in blind pick) and I'm playing an AP carry, I panic. His zoning is so effective early game with those bombs.
Old 01-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #2138
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Zilean is fun until the mid-lategame at which point all you do is exist to speed up your carry and press R... that gets boring :/

Old 01-29-2012, 01:20 PM   #2139
Anaru
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibblre View Post
Zilean + mid = ************. Whenever I see a Zilean during the splash screen (in blind pick) and I'm playing an AP carry, I panic. His zoning is so effective early game with those bombs.
That's why you play Brand and just farm

(and wait for your jungler to come help gank)
Old 01-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #2140
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Zilean is fun until the mid-lategame at which point all you do is exist to speed up your carry and press R... that gets boring :/
Yep. I bought Groovy Zil (lol) and played him for a few hundred games. Besides your amazing early into mid late-game, you're more or less just a support.

His Speed up/Slow down is pretty great though.

It's also a shame that he can't last hit for diddly-****ing dick. Longest auto-attack animation in the game.

Also, if there are any good Kog's out there that would like to get their Bloodboiled 24/7 with my Nunu bot lane please let me know
Quote:
Closed Thread