Old 09-6-2019, 05:45 PM   #541
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

For what it's worth, someone can't receive the same action twice.

So no one can be instantly killed or have one vote on them for a phase.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 09-6-2019, 05:51 PM   #542
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

This gimmick is idk kind of demoralizing.
Old 09-6-2019, 06:02 PM   #543
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
"An action" does not remotely imply "instant death"
fwiw it's an action which explicitly means anything in this context. All of your roles perform actions.

Old 09-6-2019, 06:03 PM   #544
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player

zenith
Old 09-6-2019, 06:19 PM   #545
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Well shit, guess that answers the question I had first day about the t-force thing.

Back on for a bit gonna look at shadow's posts now I guess and figure out where to go from there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 09-6-2019, 06:23 PM   #546
Svaz
quite clever

Damn welp

Given that the past two actions have been... unhelpful, to say the least. Anyone wanna consider abstaining in the future or is “third time a charm” idk
Old 09-6-2019, 06:29 PM   #547
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Ugh I feel gross about that list of lynches and I can't put into words why. Something really bothers me about it
I think this was about kappa's list?

Quote:
iight guys. This will be my last post for the phase. I've got a lot of shit going down.

CLEAR FOR TODAY
Xel
Suncopter
H&H
InD
Kappa
Charu

WANT TO HEAR MORE FROM
WV
Subaru
Xiz
Kayla

If I missed anyone I'm sorry I'm just not as focused this game
mmm not a whole lot to go off of. Little bit of pressure on Kappa first day, then this list. Otherwise mostly fluff posting.

Gonna just go through everyone and see if I can get a solid list going. I will have to step away again at some point to finish getting th OT round ready and released but for now I'm here and reading.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 09-6-2019, 06:56 PM   #548
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player

Psycho's responses to me were decent enough. I am willing to see if there is genuine follow through from this information gathering she is doing.

DaBackpack is the most likely active player to be a wolf. I think his overanalysis of Kappa complaining about saying the wrong thing D0 is the best example of my concerns with his play. There was a 6 minute time frame between Kappa submitting his response to Xel, and Xel posting. With that in mind, I find DBP's analysis to have been completely context deaf. There are similar problems with his focus on inD. I have attempted to question him and been wholly unsatisfied with his participation.

I believe there is at least one wolf who did not vote on D0, maybe two. I believe that group is Psycho, Hate, Zenith, Svaz. DBP and Hate is probably too obvious of a pair to be canon. I dislike both Zenith's and psycho's responses to Shadow's death.

In my opinion Xel comes off as self focused and, lazy so far. Jokingly poking at Kappa does not really make him wolfy, nor does not being very available at the end. But they do not make him town, and he has done very little otherwise. He claims to be sad sun fan died, while supposedly maintaining anger against being pushed yesterday. I will not pretend that I think questioning Xel will help me. It is his choice to step up to the plate or not.

I believe somebody asked me about what I meant in saying InD and DBP not W/W. Let's retract that wording and just say I independently like InD in that interaction for saying ass pull.

Ta ta.
Old 09-6-2019, 07:03 PM   #549
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

twg was a mistake

also star, i read that line in the OP about "which action someone gets and who gets it" but it also has "gimmicks are predetermined" ahead of it which is what made me think each day's thing could be set. suppose it's more like the list that rng selects from is a set thing instead

but anyway, brb
Old 09-6-2019, 07:06 PM   #550
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
Damn welp

Given that the past two actions have been... unhelpful, to say the least. Anyone wanna consider abstaining in the future or is “third time a charm” idk
if i allow myself to remember and value a shitty thing from signups then i'd consider abstaining

with the note that actions don't get repeated i assume there have to be some positive tasting ones in there, otherwise there's no reason for...really anyone to want them ever

could also rig up a plan that's like "make suspect people vote"
Old 09-6-2019, 07:16 PM   #551
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I want to lynch DBP but, after that becomes super hazy. Idk I think InD is town, Chihiro is town(even tho I dont like how WV played eod). Kayla seems town. everyone else looks like a possibilty which is annoying. XEL i need you to please talk.
Old 09-6-2019, 07:18 PM   #552
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
He is a self-conscious person. I would not really call it bad.

I am not sure of your exact point especially since you said you kind of do not know either. The context of the quotes is different enough that I am not sure if the tone being different means much. I guess now that I think about it, "You surrrre?" did not land particularly well.

We should always try to do things.

Your vote was prudish and the lean on Charu mattered more.

I liked it. But then he explained it. And nothing really happened and not much time passed after he said it was no longer a meme. Unless he means that him changing it to xel makes it not a meme.

You said it should not be the basis for a read, no? I do not care enough about it to discuss it further.
i like the kappa thought. my xel thought back then is really a product of seriously reading at least one comment he says he didn't make seriously, so maybe there's not much to it

also some of these questions are because i don't feel like i should be giving a definitive take on some things, if it'd shut down actually talking about those things. i think all the wondering about voting t-force could be a basis someone wanted to use for a read, but so many people were doing it that it seemed to dull the impact for me

Quote:
Why should we not buy you them?
i don't want online people to buy me things, and i need the exercise

Quote:
How old is old?
3 years

(oh nooo it's prewritten)
Old 09-6-2019, 07:22 PM   #553
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Psycho's responses to me were decent enough. I am willing to see if there is genuine follow through from this information gathering she is doing.

DaBackpack is the most likely active player to be a wolf. I think his overanalysis of Kappa complaining about saying the wrong thing D0 is the best example of my concerns with his play. There was a 6 minute time frame between Kappa submitting his response to Xel, and Xel posting. With that in mind, I find DBP's analysis to have been completely context deaf. There are similar problems with his focus on inD. I have attempted to question him and been wholly unsatisfied with his participation.

I believe there is at least one wolf who did not vote on D0, maybe two. I believe that group is Psycho, Hate, Zenith, Svaz. DBP and Hate is probably too obvious of a pair to be canon. I dislike both Zenith's and psycho's responses to Shadow's death.

In my opinion Xel comes off as self focused and, lazy so far. Jokingly poking at Kappa does not really make him wolfy, nor does not being very available at the end. But they do not make him town, and he has done very little otherwise. He claims to be sad sun fan died, while supposedly maintaining anger against being pushed yesterday. I will not pretend that I think questioning Xel will help me. It is his choice to step up to the plate or not.

I believe somebody asked me about what I meant in saying InD and DBP not W/W. Let's retract that wording and just say I independently like InD in that interaction for saying ass pull.

Ta ta.
I mean what else was there to say to his death? Instant death was something I was concerned about this game which I'd asked about first day and it sucks that it happened but nothing to do but move forward with whatever info we can get from it.

Bout to post from what I've gathered off kappa rn, just going down the list through everyone's individual posts. This is just how I tend to process things, if anything's already been brought up, my apologies I just likely haven't seen it yet.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-6-2019, 07:25 PM   #554
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Spicy, but I do not really agree

It is not even weird for inD to have the most posts in a game. But feel free to outpost everybody.
the problem with my stanari cosplay is i run out of social energy for it pretty quickly

Quote:
Based on Kappa having different color terminology for the town team and the wolf team, it may be possible he may have some other experiences he is drawing from in this feeling.

I can try to explain the posts that feel more meaningful to me from him, in forming my lean, if you would like.
assuming i don't find it in catch-up, can you do this? i don't think i saw you directly state a lean yet

Quote:
Happens to xel notably a lot because of time zones. But DBP could just say that if that was in his consideration
i cross-posted with him acknowledging his own hypocrisy on this by voting subaru, which then gets me into the layers of "that's a yes but he's self-aware about it"

which uh, yeah, i've seen you vote him already
Old 09-6-2019, 07:27 PM   #555
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

jessie

Mmm num ba de
Dum bum ba be
Doo buh dum ba beh beh

Pressure pushing down on me
Pressing down on you, no man ask for
Under pressure that burns a building down
Splits a family in two
Puts people on streets

Um ba ba be
Um ba ba be
De day da
Ee day da, that's okay

It's the terror of knowing what the world is about
Watching some good friends screaming
"Let me out!"
Pray tomorrow gets me higher
Pressure on people, people on streets

Day day de mm hm
Da da da ba ba
Okay
Chipping around, kick my brains around the floor
These are the days it never rains but it pours
Ee do ba be
Ee da ba ba ba
Um bo bo
Be lap
People on streets
Ee da de da de
People on streets
Ee da de da de da de da

It's the terror of knowing what the world is about
Watching some good friends screaming
'Let me out'
Pray tomorrow gets me higher, high
Pressure on people, people on streets

Turned away from it all like a blind man
Sat on a fence but it don't work
Keep coming up with love but it's so slashed and torn
Why, why, why?
Love, love, love, love, love
Insanity laughs under pressure we're breaking

Can't we give ourselves one more chance?
Why can't we give love that one more chance?
Why can't we give love, give love, give love, give love
Give love, give love, give love, give love, give love?

'Cause love's such an old fashioned word
And love dares you to care for
The people on the edge of the night
And love (people on streets) dares you to change our way of
Caring about ourselves
This is our last dance
This is our last dance
This is ourselves under pressure
Under pressure
Pressure
Old 09-6-2019, 07:31 PM   #556
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
For what it's worth, someone can't receive the same action twice.

So no one can be instantly killed or have one vote on them for a phase.
thanks for telling us that someone can't be instakilled twice in one game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 09-6-2019, 07:31 PM   #557
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I assume everyone is town untill their not.
You mean you know all the town cause you is wolf right?

Quote:
tbh. I dont know who to vote at this point. I have a couple of people I have on my radar. I dont know exactly specifics. I will devulge info post thsi date.
Has people on radar, doesn't say whom or why. Not exactly very helpful to town. Even if it’s just a little bit of info on what you’re thinking it could be extremely helpful to us. Two of the people we ended up losing have provided us with basically nothing to go off of other than they were town. So yeah, this very non committal post makes you suspect to me.

Quote:
Usaly you are town or the lasy tim you are town idk. why you vote me.
Quote:
I just dont like xel jumping on my case but what do i know
Quote:
You dont attack me, so i think you are wolf
Last quote in this set here is towards Charu. Just super lazy play here.

Quote:
Hmm. WV hasnt been talking Idk if thats because of anything or they are trying to lay low.

Xiz is also not talking. Maybe trying to lay low.

Xel jumped on me for a remark might be nothing might be trying to see if people will follow.

Shadows remarks of my "gross list" is kind of wierd maybe just trying to get people to jump on me.

Poptart is Poptart.

These are my questionable reads.
Quote:
I had forgotten that Kayla was playing too. Also is not posting a lot maybe trying to lay low. that would also be a read for possible wolf.
Quote:
Im probably going to vote one of the low posters. But havnt really decided yet. I need to figure out which lynch would give us the most info I havnt really figured out that part yet.
Way too much focus on the “laying low” to me. Plus jumping towards voting someone who is a low poster which would provide least info to town when flipped. Granted yes, there could be a wolf laying low but in a first day setting if we don’t nail that wolf and just hit an inactive town what good does it do us?

Quote:
oh i didnt know dabackpack was playing. well so many people arnt talking very much
I mean, it’s really your own fault for not checking the roster as you’re going through and playing the game. Just more lazy play from you here.

Quote:
Im here too. :/ Id almost say lynch me to just get info at this point. I know its a dumb move but, Like Id rather you guys see where I am coming from so you have some info going forward.

My opinion is shadow is going to give info whether or not the turn red or blue,
Id also Vote WV.
InD is someone too look closely at going forward.
Xel might be a good person to look at as well.
H&H is acting wierd but idk.
Rest is either not talking or trying imo to help.
I totally missed the “lynch me” part here the first time I’d read this post. That’s hella wolfy to me. Feel like you’re trying to make people think “oh he’s willing to self sacrifice, not wolfing” I don’t like this post one bit. Acting weird how? All of this again is so very non comittal.

Quote:
you arnt talking and you vote me
This was towards WV. You aren’t talking and vote me is just...no

Quote:
Shadow Unless someone has a better lynch Im doing this
Way too opportunistic if you ask me.

Quote:
have you read anything I posted.
I think regardless if shadow gets blue or red its the most info right now. I think shadow is more red then blue, but im not about to lynch someone who gives no info if they turn blue.

Shadow for one hasnt really said much of sustance the reads list is kind of bad cause not too much context and I dont know why a lot of the people are on there.
No explanation on why he feels shadow is more red than blue. Goes on about how it’ll give info but then goes on to say that shadow hadn’t said much of sustance and that his reads were bad because not much context (which is ironic) and I believe by this point it had been noted that shadow was going to be away for EOD and couldn’t answer questions about anything. This really feels like a wolf trying to jump on an easy kill to me.

Quote:
I can explain my reasoning. obv town doesnt want to lose town ever. And the way im playing may be bad. But my thought process is if we mislynch shadow we have more then mislynching say XEL, now on the other hand you can say well InD is a lot more info but, I would rather wait till d2 to start grilling them. This is my thought process.
This was in response to my inquiry on the blue thing since apparently he was unaware blue are power roles. Why would you wait till d2 to grill anyone? The more people talk the more info we have and the better odds we have someone slips. InD was active, holding off makes no sense. Not saying you’d necessarily kill, but to not “grill” them, I don’t know why you’d hold off on that.

Quote:
Oh no, Blue is just town. for me Blue is town red is mafia/wolfes. Idk anything about prs right now.
Once again doesn’t bother to take the time to understand mechanics of the game. Very lazy play.

Quote:
SO is subaru the vote you guys want to go with. I mean im fine with that.
Opportunistic again, willing to just go with the subaru vote without any hard reasoning.

Quote:
we have 5 min im going to vote subaru if you guys cant decide whether or not its should be xel or subaru
Basically same as above.

Quote:
I dont want to vote xel
But then uh oh, doesn’t wanna vote xel. Without going back through and just going off hand with previous info in my head makes me wanna go dbp, xel, kappa right here.

Quote:
First up I havnt read much and Ill read tomorrow.
Subaru vote is whatever, Its based on a meta read which I can understand and its hard to fault it. The only issue is wolfs can easily go on that with no repercussions.

I am going to read a lot more the new guy chiro posted a shit ton, Idk if that is because his roll kind of looked bad or he thinks town is dumb and trying to fix it. Idk explain why you all gung ho so fast. Ill read mor eon what you wrote tomorrow morning.

DBP, and Ind have this wierd situation going on I dont like.
Kayla coming in last minute and not voting.
H&H please tell us what your opinioins are tomorrow.
Im think between InD and DBP one is wolf.
Shadow is still kind of wierd ill wait till they make some more posts.

all non posters yesterday need to start talking.
I’ll have to look into the DBP inD situation cause I’m not sure what this refers to when it comes to their interactions.
For the record, I did not come in last minute I was around for over an hour. There wasn’t much substance till close to day’s end. Which tends to happen first day.
What made shadow weird to you? Reading his posts I saw nothing really that stood out. Were you just looking for another easy kill for this phase?

Quote:
Okay so I am going to first explain some of my train of thought. Xel didnt do like anything yesterday and people went on him. I dont know why and its make it even weirder that suncopter was pushing xel. I still think pushing Xel yesterday was bad. Obv he was unhelpful and its why I had some issues but, I was never going to vote.

Shadow hasnt done anything today very useful at all. Or really yesterday. I dont really like them still but, my vote on them was better for d1.

DBP Looks bad to me like really bad. First they dismiss pretty much me the entire EOD.
I ask a question about who to pick because I wanted shadow and people werent following, They say choose for yourself which looks like they want to cause more confusion. Idk top lynch for me at this point. I want to see how InD does today. I still am leaning more town.

Between H&H, XIZ/SVAZ, Kayla I think there is a wolf. I would lean more towards either H&H or SVAZ probably SVAZ over H&H but its close in my eyes. Maybe could be two wolves idk. Svaz posted recaps and made some comments. Kayla reads town but i dont have an amazing reason for it.
On another hand I Did not like WV at all at the end of EOD. and it sucks even more that they got subbed. I would vote WV just based on that EOD but, now Chihiro is doing a lot which causes me some issues.

3 Wolves, 1.DBP, 2. Svaz , 3. Shadow. Thats where I am at right now. 2 and 3 are not as strong. all are not 100%.
But why were you find with a subaru vote if not a xel vote? Feels like a partner protect at this point because you keep going on about how we’d not get info from it but subaru hadn’t posted really anything other than “I’m doing x right now” type posts.
You mention being useful a lot but huge majority of your posts have been very fluffy and not much substance.
DBP I’m going to look into more too because sunfan was starting to notice some things and I tend to trust sun’s reads over a lot of people.
I haven’t read up on these guys yet so can’t comment much on the end parts as of now.

Quote:
Im lazy so im quoting everything.

Yeah I can see your point with Xel/DBP but, idk on one hand you can see that DPB goes on Xel for emotional reason, Xel starts doing something 2D DPB retracts said emotional attack and backs XEL.
I think the Suncopter kill in perticular is very DBP because again DBP was very dismissive of me and suncopter liked me. Idk about charu kill.
On that other hand DBP is town and so is xel and InD is wolf this is to me less likely by a lot. If XEL is going to play I want to know their opinions on DBP and InD specifically.
Just trying to clarify, are you saying DBP killed sun because he made you look town?

So overall:
67 posts and the majority of them are fluff. Comes across to me like “I wanna look like I’m helping but not really give any information” A lot of really lazy play going on right now, possibly partner protect. Right now you do have a scum lean from me, but would like to hear more from you on these points.

Skimming through I think I've seen a lot of people just toss kappa right in a town lean, so I guess I'm the odd one out but I feel like something's off here.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-6-2019, 07:32 PM   #558
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
jessie
Zenith subbed in for jessie
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-6-2019, 07:33 PM   #559
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
so uh given what we know about VTs being T-Force, and that voting t-force activates the special power, wondering if the power only lands on VTs?

prolly not worth going into but mentioning it anyway so I can brag about it in postgame
i mean i could stop playing right now but i'd prefer to just believe it's the text "someone at random from the voters"
Old 09-6-2019, 07:35 PM   #560
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

all of the roulette actions have been negative, which leads me to think that all of them are negative

this might be useful to consider later if the game reaches parity, since the odds of something bad happening to a wolf are higher compared to how they were yesterday for example

play it by ear based on how future phases end up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Closed Thread