x3Mamimi
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to x3Mamimi Send a message via Skype™ to x3Mamimi
Default Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

O.o I'm a guy.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:31 PM   #22
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
There are no womanz on the internetz
don't say those things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 12-18-2007, 06:32 PM   #23
x3Mamimi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post

1. Flaw - redrumfortherich (builder) - (shot in the face by shotgun ****er Mamimi day 1)

I'm really upset by that, by the way.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:32 PM   #24
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
don't say those things!
Rzr is female, I get it now.

Seriously though. Making wolves come out to humans is a very bad Idea.

Someone throw up a Host thread. I believe Rzr wanted to host her Harry potter themed TWG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:36 PM   #25
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald000 View Post
Mine was so easy to complete after the serial killer went out in the public... I really didn't get why he made that move, but at least it made me won.
OH, NO

Incase you missed it, freaky revealed me in the thread because he was a paranoid idiot. I was helping him by trading roles for info, etc, then he went on some tangent that I'm the wolf seeker, and there's no reason even denying it because he knows it's true. this is why i sided with the wolves, to spite freaky. I believe i mentioned that multiple times. So, who ever thinks i was dumb enough to come out by myself,

**** you

to everyone who said over and over again that I was lying about my objectives,

Regretful Serial Killer
Objective: Kill 4 people. Survive.

**** you

to manti for almost killing me after I sided with him over freaky,

**** you

to everyone that said they were going to vote with the wolves and I, only to turn around and screw me over,

**** you

to pyro, who was convinced I was lazarus and still wanted to put off reviving me, because he needed to help a friend out, and then you got killed that night, like i said would happen,

**** you

and most of all, to freaky, who screwed the whole game for me because you were convinced i was wolf seeker, secretly trying to kill you,

**** you
Old 12-18-2007, 06:41 PM   #26
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
to manti for almost killing me after I sided with him over freaky,

I almost killed you because you were blabing info everywhere.

In fact, If I had shot you, I wouldn't have been found out. You were the reason freaky found out I was wolf seeker, Basically because you couldn't keep your fat trap shut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:44 PM   #27
X3R0H0UR
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to X3R0H0UR

it was only half luck i cursed pyro night one, i wanted to test the ability (before i talked to FJ about how it worked I decided to do it) and since he was looking for laz I took a shot on it. I call only half luck on that. otherwise, i would have been more involved. good game concept though.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:46 PM   #28
pntballa18
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
I almost killed you because you were blabing info everywhere.

In fact, If I had shot you, I wouldn't have been found out. You were the reason freaky found out I was wolf seeker, Basically because you couldn't keep your fat trap shut.
I didn't give you away, the only reason freaky found out you were wolf seeker was because he took a random guess at you and you didn't have any evidence proving you weren't.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:49 PM   #29
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Don't have time for an elaborate thingy so ima dude and here, I don't have time right now to wait until the sign upsa are up, will repost when I can. Enjoy and please read it!!

THIS IS MY IDEA FOR THE TWG GAME. I HAVE TO POST IT HERE BECAUSE THE SCHOOL COMPUTERS ARE BUSTED. and I know I just did a DBZ one, I just didn't anticipate the jTWG one being chosen and I had this one for a while now ><

Dragon Ball Z: the Wrath of the condemned!

With the universe in chaos and the research development of the “chameleon poncho” the earth as we know it is in turmoil. A foreign ship lands on earth’s soil and from it a smoky mist erupts, shadowing the inhabitants of the ship. Several figures are seen emerging from the ship but immediately disappear. They are no where to be found. The saviors of the world are searching the planet for the seven dragon balls. They come across a gathering of people and the newly found friends are quickly welcomed into the group. As the troop continues its search, they find something odd…

FUSIONS

Fusion’s can be done on night 2, day 3, night 5, day 6, and night 7. Fusion takes 2 players of any side and “fuses” either the player or the item. If the players are “fused” and guarded both are guarded. It goes for seers wolfing and vigi’s.
Humans and cursed humans may not fuse with anyone unless otherwise instructed by a Dragon ball.

ITEMS:

Dragon ball 1- vigi
[u][b]Dragon ball 2-[/b[u/] guard
Dragon ball 3-- seer
Dragon ball 4-- fusion
Dragon ball 5-- vigi/guard/seer/fusion pick one.
Dragon ball 6-- day kill, seer, guard, or fusion
Dragon ball 7-- vigi/guard/seer/fusion pick two
Trained psychological maintenance (TPM)- - gain 2 vigi’s/guards/ seers/fusion for 2 nights.
Trunk’s sword-- if given to a wolf, wolf automatically dies. If given to a human or blue it “guards” them for the night or day. They pick. Trunks start with this item.
R.A.D.A.R.- - “Finds” Either dragon balls 4 or 5. Your pick, once found you see who has it as well. You may choose to “steal” it from them without their knowledge, or let them keep it.
Freeza’s spaceship – - if given to a wolf protects ALL SPECIAL WOLVES (this does not include reg. Wolves or cursed wolves) from lynching the next day. If a human gets it, s/he “sees” the location of 1 wolf. If a blue gets it, s/he “sees” the TRUE role of ANY PLAYER of their choice. Dead or alive. Freeza starts with this item.
Instant transmission- - dies, then comes back. Used twice before discarded. 2 wolves are given this power at the beginning of the game, 3 humans and 1 blue. Goku and piccolo start with this item.
Senzu Bean- - saves yourself for 1 night of your disgression. If you are dead by the time your turn to “save” yourself roles around, you are resurrected.
The Wolves:
Ruthless wolf-Majin Buu- once during the game this wolf sees a cursed human and kills it. If the cursed human is already dead, the ruthless wolf is dead as well. Seers red to human seer (limited and reg.) and green to any item seering.
Wolf seer-Cell- seers any player, dead or alive. Seers red to human seer, blue item seering.
Wolf guardian-Freiza- guards any player. Seers red to human seer, green to item seering.
Lone wolf (s)-Evil Saiyan- allowed 2 kills per game. If the humans have not killed a min. of 1 wolf and a max. Of 3 by the 5th night the lone wolf turns into a mason and is given the name of 1 wolf or 1 blue, their choice. Seers red to any seer EXCEPT LIMITED WOLF SEER (which seers as blue). Dies 6th night.
Wolf thief-Cell JR 1.- attempts to steal an item from any player. Sends in a PM each night with 2 names for every 7 players remaining to “search” Seers red to limited human and green to seer.
Wolf byproduct-Broly- A human and a wolf mate, producing this wolf. No spec. Power but turns to human on the 3rd night. Seers green to all. Dies 4th night.
Limited wolf seer-Cooler- cannot seer a dead person, only living ones. Seers red. Dies 3rd night.
Wolf resserector-Cell JR 2- Brings 1 wolf back to night every other night. Seers green to limited human seer and purple to reg. Human seer.
Vampire wolf-Garlic JR- chooses to “convert” a human to wolf every other night. Seers green to ALL.
The Blues:
Guardian-Goku- chooses one player to “guard” the life of each night. Seers blue to limited wolf and human seers and green to reg. Wolf and human seers.
Seer-Gohan - Chooses 1 player to “see” the color of each night. Seers blue to all.
Thief-Vegeta- Chooses 2 players for every 7 to “search” for items. Seers red to both wolf seers. Green to human seer.
Charitable-Krillin- Chooses 1 person for every 6 to “ask” for an item and “donate” to another player. Seers blue to all.
Converter-Piccolo- chooses a player to “convert” into a human each night. If the chosen player is already human, the conversion is failed and sent to the Vampire Wolf. Seers blue to human seer, red to wolf seer, green to lim. Wolf seer and purple to lim. Human seer.
Savior-Trunks- Chooses 1 player to either guard from being converted (either side) or guard the life of. Seers blue to wolves, green to lim. Human seer and purple to human seer (reg).
Human resserector-King Kai- brings 1 human back every other night. Seers blue to all.
[size=5=Intimidated
Humans/wolves:[/size]
Cursed humans-Lao Teah-
human that affects the items and positions of other players but not itself. Seers purple to all.
Humans (Hercule’s Fan Club):
Malaga- Average human (with no life), seers green on odd nights, purple on even.
Renthrash- Average human (with no life), seers purple on odd nights, green on even
Selbran- Average human (with no life) seers green on odd nights, purple on even.
Lithagra- Average human (with no life) seers purple on odd nights, green on even
Tansala- Average human (with no life) seers green on odd nights, purple on even.
Lisereth- Average human (with no life) seers purple on odd nights, green on even
Venslsik - Average human (with no life) seers green on odd nights, purple on even.
Teranatia- Average human (with no life) seers purple on odd nights, green on even

RULES:
The resserections are done on the same night so that its not obvious if the person brought back is a wolf or a human.

Ressersevctions are done on nights 2, 4, 6, 8 etc.

The conversions are done on nights 1, 3, 5, 7 etc. Once converted you MAY NOT WORK FOR THE OTHER SIDE. If converted to a wolf you MUST work as a wolf, and vice versa.

Fusion’s can be done on night 2, day 3, night 5, day 6, and night 7. Fusion takes 2 players of any side and “fuses” either the player or the item. If the players are “fused” and guarded both are guarded. It goes for seers wolfing and vigi’s.

All items can be given or passed.

If in possession of a dragon ball you seer green as a wolf, red as human, purple as a blue, and blue as a purple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 12-18-2007, 06:50 PM   #30
x3Mamimi
FFR Player

Let me know when we're playing a semi normal game.

PEACE.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:57 PM   #31
pntballa18
FFR Player

i think the cycle goes

simple game, medium game, elaborate game, mystery game

the cycle leads us back to simple game, so a simple game seems fine to me.

also DBZ? =\
Old 12-18-2007, 07:07 PM   #32
argo15
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

*waitz for host signups* I got a game idea i may do after rzrs.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:29 PM   #33
thunderstrike687
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to thunderstrike687

i won this game. end of story. gg me. blow me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamaja456 View Post
yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy_2004
i love a food
Old 12-19-2007, 12:52 PM   #34
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jwcgator

Yeah i missed everything due to my brother coming and whisking me away to his house.

etc
Old 12-19-2007, 02:38 PM   #35
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
I didn't give you away, the only reason freaky found out you were wolf seeker was because he took a random guess at you and you didn't have any evidence proving you weren't.
This is not true. The only people online at that time was manti and xero who had been afk the whole time.

You said you were just talking with the seeker, and I told manti to post that convo. Manti refused and gave up eventually.

There is a better explination, but I don't feel like writing it up.

Last edited by freakysnots; 12-19-2007 at 02:41 PM..
Old 12-19-2007, 08:49 PM   #36
pntballa18
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
This is not true. The only people online at that time was manti and xero who had been afk the whole time.

You said you were just talking with the seeker, and I told manti to post that convo. Manti refused and gave up eventually.

There is a better explination, but I don't feel like writing it up.
which is pretty much exactly what i said. you took a guess and he didn't have any evidence disproving it.
Old 05-21-2014, 04:34 PM   #37
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Archived 5-21-2014 5:34 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Closed Thread