Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

damn go xel
sign me up for more
Old 05-5-2019, 05:12 PM   #722
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

@Gradiant ok then let's say you're town, who else other than me would you suspect as wolf?
maby we can find something we agree on at least

Old 05-5-2019, 05:27 PM   #723
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
no i had wayward reasons for voting wayward. he wasn't playing the game and the post where he read an mml post and called haku town from it just. wasn't a thing after he contradicted it
That's fair enough. Sorry I had that wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
If this doesn't convince you that my read is authentic and that I'm basing it off of my understanding of her gameplay, I don't know what will.
It's good work and I appreciate it.
I will say that I think you are wrong on the Post Volume thing, as I have seen TownRaeko low post plenty of times. I won't let that disagreement take away from the rest of your post though or that you where willing to address it with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
For the last time, I wasn't answering your question. I was making a read on you. I didn't even QUOTE your question, so it's hard to believe that you still think I was answering it or interfering with it after it's already been beaten to death. This isn't even relevant to the game anymore so I don't even know why I'm bothering to try, but consider this:

Charu: "Hey T-Force mind explaining this a bit more? The rest of your post was full"
Charu: "and by full I mean you elaborated on everything except the part I asked about"

Sunfan: -quotes charu's second post- "Charu, I think you're town here for taking a nuanced scum hunting approach, but you're wrong"

Does sunfan in that situation prevent T-Force from answering Charu's question? No, he's just reading Charu. Yes, the "you're wrong" part was irrelevant and unnecessary, but it still in no way takes away from the question itself, so stop misrepresenting my post as "butting into MML answering your question" I did no such thing.
Man why do you even care about this at this point. Did you like slip in that post and want us to stop bringing it up least we figure out your alignment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
his "to lynch on d0" list only had me, shado and wayward which removing wayward only leaves the two people that pressured him that day. that sounds like a defensive play as if someone is opting to kill people that suspect him at all, he does have suspicion on daikyi because he has similair train of that which i dong know why you'd wanna lynch someone if they're thinking how you think, is he claiming that he's evil role? this is the vibe i got from the reads list it sounded wolfy to me.
Please clearify / reword this for me because it makes no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
maybe my tone against lar was too harsh in retrospect
now I'm gonna look like a hypocrite
I'm sure he deserves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
And I don't think I've read a game where this is the impression your lynchanomics has given me.
I don't think you tend to read games I'm in, even if you're playing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
[Votes Lar under a spoiler; cites that Lar isn't toxic enough to be town]
I hate to even point out that I saw this shit progression because I'm sure you're interrupting it as me being tilted. Frankly if I get lynched as town because I don't insult people who refuse to play the game then I hope we fucking lose.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 05-5-2019, 05:32 PM   #724
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
@Gradiant ok then let's say you're town, who else other than me would you suspect as wolf?
maby we can find something we agree on at least
So, you're voting Gradiant and hypothesizing a "let's say you're town" narrative while looking for a compromise instead of going further about why you're voting Gradiant. *takes a deep breathe*

What are you trying to do ?
Old 05-5-2019, 05:33 PM   #725
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

I'm really close to just saying that I don't want to play games with FFA in them anymore if I find out he's playing this game as town, but the fact that I actually have to stop and consider he is town pisses me off more.

I don't like Antori's play this game but I don't think I am seeing Antwolfi here either. That said I have never seen him play wolf so who knows. I'm just not feeling it.

It feels so many people are either not here or are just not wanting to play the game and it's making me care less and less if I am being honest. I'm finding myself getting in that trap of wanting to vote people because I don't want to have to read their post anymore and not because I have solid scum reads and that's no good.

It's never good to try and reset your reads when you're not even halfway through d1 but I think I probably will

Old 05-5-2019, 05:34 PM   #726
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Wish Yosh was here

Old 05-5-2019, 05:40 PM   #727
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Please clearify / reword this for me because it makes no sense.
his "to lynch on d0" list only had me, shado and wayward which removing wayward
(the safe kill that everyone could agree on)

only leaves the two people that pressured him that day

(shado poking at him for pushing Daikyi and the misunderstanding they had, and me pressure voting him to give reads).

that sounds like a defensive play as if someone is opting to kill people that suspect him at all

(voting on people that target you is defensive play, voting on people that didn't pressure you isn't defensive play),

he does have suspicion on daikyi because he has similair(similar) train of that

(typo it's supposed to be thoughts, he said "Weary of daikyi solely on that we seem to be having similar thoughts and it just weirds me out a little.")

which i dong(don't) know why you'd wanna lynch someone if they're thinking how you think

(if you are town and you have a set of suspicions, and somebody has the same suspicions as you, doesn't that mean that they're acting like town? based on you the player being town),

is he claiming that he's evil role?

(for being weird out by seeing someone agree with him)

this is the vibe i got from the reads list it sounded wolfy to me.

Old 05-5-2019, 05:48 PM   #728
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
So, you're voting Gradiant and hypothesizing a "let's say you're town" narrative while looking for a compromise instead of going further about why you're voting Gradiant. *takes a deep breathe*

What are you trying to do ?
trying to stop town from turning on itself :V

Gradiant is mislynching me
[Assuming he is town ->] and if he doesn't change vote that's one less vote we have
I dont have strong read that Lar is wolf and he's all against voting gradiant, so I'm looking for better lynch targets that we could vote on

the vote on FFA seems like another safe vote and i dont think that's what we need right now, inDheart probably agrees

i would settle for Gradiant lynch if he wants to agree to disagree though

Old 05-5-2019, 05:48 PM   #729
flashflash account
FFR Player

Not my fault if nobody is engaging me

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 05-5-2019, 05:51 PM   #730
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
do you still think inDheart is wolfing

Old 05-5-2019, 05:53 PM   #731
flashflash account
FFR Player

Question Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
do you still think inDheart is wolfing
Yes
Lame question

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 05-5-2019, 05:57 PM   #732
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Yes
Lame question
stop thinking that you're wrong

Old 05-5-2019, 05:59 PM   #733
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
which i dong(don't) know why you'd wanna lynch someone if they're thinking how you think

(if you are town and you have a set of suspicions, and somebody has the same suspicions as you, doesn't that mean that they're acting like town? based on you the player being town)
Both things are independant. A wolf can sheep reads or have their own unique reads that could potentially mindmeld with town.

Quote:
Glad to have competition in the getting ignored olympics.

Quote:
trying to stop town from turning on itself :V

Gradiant is mislynching me
[Assuming he is town ->] and if he doesn't change vote that's one less vote we have
I dont have strong read that Lar is wolf and he's all against voting gradiant, so I'm looking for better lynch targets that we could vote on

the vote on FFA seems like another safe vote and i dont think that's what we need right now, inDheart probably agrees

i would settle for Gradiant lynch if he wants to agree to disagree though
So, you're wolf reading Gradiant, town reading inDheart/FFA and you have Lar as null.

Just expand on the why of these thoughts and don't worry too much about who is what.

Quote:
stop thinking that you're wrong
?
Old 05-5-2019, 06:15 PM   #734
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
I hate to even point out that I saw this shit progression because I'm sure you're interrupting it as me being tilted. Frankly if I get lynched as town because I don't insult people who refuse to play the game then I hope we fucking lose.
Quote:
I'm really close to just saying that I don't want to play games with FFA in them anymore if I find out he's playing this game as town, but the fact that I actually have to stop and consider he is town pisses me off more.

I don't like Antori's play this game but I don't think I am seeing Antwolfi here either. That said I have never seen him play wolf so who knows. I'm just not feeling it.

It feels so many people are either not here or are just not wanting to play the game and it's making me care less and less if I am being honest. I'm finding myself getting in that trap of wanting to vote people because I don't want to have to read their post anymore and not because I have solid scum reads and that's no good.

It's never good to try and reset your reads when you're not even halfway through d1 but I think I probably will
I secretly want to lock town MML over this.
Old 05-5-2019, 06:17 PM   #735
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Both things are independant. A wolf can sheep reads or have their own unique reads that could potentially mindmeld with town.
yes it's ok if these thoughts mindmeld but what's not ok is finding that weird, it makes no sense to me in perspective of a town doing it.

Quote:
So, you're wolf reading Gradiant, town reading inDheart/FFA and you have Lar as null.

Just expand on the why of these thoughts and don't worry too much about who is what.
I'm wolf reading Gradiant because of the way in interpreted his reads list, after getting voted both yesterday and today it doesn't help his case. me having to explain to him over and over why i think he is wolf instead of him proving to me that he is not wolf was annoying but not a wolf read by necessity.

I'm Town reading inDheart the most at the moment(not completely town but the most town of everyone alive) mostly because he counter-argued to clear me up and because he seems to suspect the same people i do or i think he is at least

I'm slightly reading FFA as wolf because of his playstyle and only his playstyle, being that his playstyle is to act as suspicious and vote on people with little explanation

Town reading Xelnya because he came up Green on cop check

Lar slight town lean but mostly neutral because he's doing great job investigating and being great town over all talking to people and discussing the important stuff(also since he voted Daikyi on d0 then changed over to wayward)

Quote:
?
stop thinking that, you are wrong*

Old 05-5-2019, 06:17 PM   #736
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:

Old 05-5-2019, 06:19 PM   #737
Daikyi
FFR Player

smol catching up, i probably missed things (e.g. everything important) but general thoughts

roundbox put in some work, and the post about raeko sat really well with me, pretty much echoes my general raeko sentiment
i disagree with gradiant shadowolfe not being w/w distancing - i think it's actually a possibility (albeit a slim one), but probably only would go on table for me if grad flips wolf

currently w/ shado's posting it strikes me mostly as a comfort wolf zone with the casual fite stuff in d1 with reaction images and stuff. idk, it's such a dramatic turn from the previous rhetoric that it's like ???? like this might lend a little bit of credibility to w/w distancing because it looks a little unnatural how this is developing (post 684)

i'm not touching antori today, and think they're fine. I think they're the only person who even attempted to talk about me today, and that's really saying something imo

gradiant is still well within his town mindset to really constitute any real thing for a w/w with shadowolfe tho

ffa's pokes at shadowolfe also feel very manufactured imo, and ffa's play has been so surface level it's probably sunburned by now. I don't really like engaging him because he's constantly refusing to explain his reads, is pretty toxic without much reason, and really feels like he's isolated in his own chamber of thought during games lol
Old 05-5-2019, 06:19 PM   #738
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
?
He means: Stop thinking that[, because] you're wrong

Old 05-5-2019, 06:22 PM   #739
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
i'm not touching antori today, and think they're fine. I think they're the only person who even attempted to talk about me today, and that's really saying something imo
What exactly would you want us to talk about in regards to your play? This is the first you've posted d1 and I don't recall you being around that much at the end of d0 (although I do get that EoD snuck up on you. Not saying that's scummy or whatever)

I'm all for not jumping on Antori but this is the weirdest reason for a clear

Old 05-5-2019, 06:24 PM   #740
flashflash account
FFR Player

Daikyi subtly pushing "ffa/Wolfe partners" without outright saying it bothers me and is arguably agenda-y

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread