Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61
Default FFR Community Pack III (Submissions Open)

That's right, the Flash Flash Revolution Community Pack III is now underway. It may seem soon but with the expediency and quality of the second pack I believe now is as good as ever. This time around, of course, quality control will be even stricter; we only want top notch files here. There will in addition, be an increase in pack size to 25 files instead of 20. Things might take a little longer but I think we will get a stronger pack for it.

Guidelines
-Spread-oriented singles keyboard chart required, pad/index/solo charts are encouraged but not mandatory. If you submit a file that is intended to be played index/one-handed alone, we will test its merits as a spread file regardless.
-As a general rule, primary charts (the main chart intended to be played) should not be below 1 on the DCP difficulty scale nor exceed 10. No file will be rejected on this basis alone but it will play as a factor and we may request an additional chart be added before acceptance.
-Hands, quads, mines, freezes etc are all permitted to any extent. Rolls (modified freezes that must be tapped continuously to hold) are not as they will crash certain versions of SM.

Qualifications for Being a Judge
I am looking to have as many as 4 judges for this pack, though I would be easily satisfied with fewer. Here's what I'm looking for:

-You must have adequate time so-as to be able to test files on an every-couple-of-days basis. If you will be unavailable for stretches of days at a time you won't be much help here as we seek efficiency in this process.
-You must have yourself created a number of files that meet my standards of quality. If I am unfamiliar with you and your simfiles and you wish to be a judge, send me some of them in a PM for me to test.
-You must be available with some degree of regularity for the discussion of submitted files (preferably on AIM).

To nominate yourself for candidacy as a judge simply post in this thread or PM me with some of your files.

The Judges
1. gnr61
2. npv
3. -----
4. -----

Submit your files to ffrcp3@gmail.com.

And finally, the submitted/accepted lists.

Submitted Files
1. (ferrari) 3y3s
2. (Puppet) Battaglia Dietro La Cascata**
3. (moches) Romancecar**
4. (moches) Coloris**
5. (JenovaSephiroth) Renard Megamix**
6. (Alexisdestruction) Absolute Smakatrosmic**
7. (operationstrawberry) Infiltration**
8. (Bynary Fission) Spin**
9. (moches) Romancecar v2**
10. (somebody) Purple**
11. (Kommisar) ffffff**
12. (Bynary Fission) The Pot Song**
13. (Kommisar) Futsuu no Uta**
14. (operationstrawberry) Creep Out (Dub)**
15. (ferrari) 3y3s v2**
16. (ferrari) Loud Electronic Ferocious**
17. (samurai) Good Mourning/Black Friday**
18. (trumaestro) Model MZ3307**
19. (megamon88) Gravestoned**
20. (jimerax) Binary Rendezvous**
21. (moches) Sunrag**
22. (t-rogdor) Ballad of Black Mesa**
23. (BDN) Girls and Boys Toys**
24. (Legacy) Gourmet Race**
**=completely judged

Accepted Files
1. (Puppet) Battaglia Dietro La Cascata
2. (npv) Ossuary
3. (moches) Sunrag
4. (jimerax) Binary Rendezvous
5. (npv) Brand X
6. (who_cares) Abstract Art
7. (npv) Dajoolggeh
8. (BDN) Girls Boys and Toys
9. (Puppet) Night and Day
10. (Patashu) My Future Day

Critiques for files will be featured in post number 5 (npv's post).

Last edited by gnr61; 07-1-2009 at 11:46 PM..
gnr61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:57 AM   #2
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Community Pack III (Submissions Open)

Oh god
Competition vs Xoon eh?

Well the more packs the better
(might submit a thing or two, see how it goes)
Coolboyrulez0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:01 AM   #3
moches
FFR Player

I am happy I made Romancecar today on an impulse. Will send right now.
moches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:06 AM   #4
dood gone krazee
RATOOOOOOOOO
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to dood gone krazee Send a message via MSN to dood gone krazee

If I make a solo file, does it have to have a singles chart?

ps stepping incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Thomas View Post
Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsona View Post
I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

"[++] 9/10
Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

Last edited by dood gone krazee; 05-10-2009 at 11:08 AM..
dood gone krazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:26 AM   #5
omgitznpv
cohoooooon

Send a message via AIM to omgitznpv Send a message via MSN to omgitznpv

hi im a judge right

also i have a giant slew of ~quality~ files to be stepped and sent here

Judging Critiques - Why your file was rejected/accepted

puppet (gnr61)

1. 3y3s - bad song, great file. basic js file that meets todays standards of accuracy and is patterned very nicely for the music. mines are nice. rainbow scratches are brutal to MA compared to the rest of the file but its ok i suppose..
Accepted

2. Battaglia Dietro La Cascata - my file
N/A

3. Coloris - minimalistic layering doesn't really work for this song...i discussed before with you how the fluctuations in intensity are difficult to capture with just 16th notes, you would need jumps, rainbow notes, jack theory, mines, xmod tricks etc, something to reflect the song itself but none of that is there. the fast bit in the middle is also much harder than the rest and it seems you missed some notes...
Rejected

4. Romancecar - hmm i am usually a fan of your style (straightforwardness applied in a way that reflects the music and isn't boring) but this is a bit of a misstep for you. it just kind of keeps repeating bland sections and i don't remember the song at all. 24ths are also insane in comparison to the rest of the file.
Rejected

5. N/A (see below)

6. Renard Megamix - unfathomably long and boring file, had to quit out sorry : (
Rejected

7. Absolute Smakatrosmic - bad quality song, vsnares has better than this. semi-accurate but very bland steps, theres enough breakcore 16th dumpfiles to marginally better songs.
Rejected

8. Infiltration - had to quit out very early lol, entirely devoid of musical relevance (rhythmic or otherwise)..did u have ur speakers off o.0
Rejected

9. Romancecar v2 - actually much better lol, this fits your style a lot more. some minifreezes are still ???. bit with the long left freeze and down arrow 8th jacks doesn't seem to make any sense, and the subsequent passage (with alternating minitrills) doesn't really work that well for me. also use a [14] jump not a hand for the last blue note, it gives it less of a resolved feeling :mineexpert:
Accepted

10. Purple - ridiculously short and bad song, infinity technical errors and patterns seem entirely random
Rejected

11. ffffff - ya funny
Rejected

12. The Pot Song - song itself is pretty amusing but doesn't lend itself very well to stepping..very repetitive and the file ends up being boring. patterns are awkward and sometimes ridiculous (do u play spread when testing these).
Rejected

13. Futsuu No Uta - ahh yes i can tweak this up a bit.
Pending

14. N/A (see below)

15. N/A (see below)

16. Loud Electronic Ferocious - pretty fun. in the beginning you have up jacks going to the bass (which feels wrong as it is even if its easier and also the patterns are annoying here) and when the boop things you step them to come in you keep them as up jacks; this makes the file 10x more one-sided than it needs to be, the first section can use down jacks or alternating between down/left jacks. cool mines and freezes are mostly good. great for scoring too. fix the beginning and i'll accept. oh and the first jack doesn't feel right as 1 lol 3 is probably better (next pattern after freeze can be 1234).
Rejected

17. Good Mourning/Black Friday - not a bad file. it is unbelievably long though and theres not enough fun factor in the file to sustain it...
theres a lot of really awkward patterns and the color note+stop syncing gets off frequently. musical representation isn't very good either (u basically were in step-every-sound mode which detracts from the important ones). pr needs work as well especially for a file centered around guitar.
Rejected

18. Gravestoned - basic file and quite generic but pretty fun. i would take the keysounding further and step all the psh things as jumps because the whole thing feels empty without them. having consecutive [34] jumps to different sounds even with the freezes is distracting. musical representation can be improved greatly; this kind of glitchy irregular song can be expressed better with interesting mine placement, x-mod tricks, freeze usage etc. i can see a file for this song getting in but this isn't rly it
Rejected

19. Model MZ3307 - haha oh wow. well for starters the negative bpm thing is pretty neat-looking but its impossible to hit that freeze unless you know its a 124 hand because its hiding behind the mines. also if you're going to use decorative mines like that it helps not to have tricky-to-hit arrows inside them, no one will be able to read it. the stuff after the mines before it picks up again should be stepped too. 32nd bursts to the snares (esp the left hand one by the 4 freeze) are abrasive and not even accurate, plus the sound is quiet. short solo could use improved patterns. snare is stepped inconsistently after mine section. rest of the steps are pretty bland atm
Rejected

20. Binary Rendevouz - seems overstepped, but the patterns are fun and the song is cool. very tolerable mines, freeze usage is odd (m61+ longer freezes were ??? for me on the first play and jx microfreezes to sustained sounds) but its ok. also good for scoring.
Accepted

21. Sunrag - N/A (see below)

22. Ballad of Black Mesa - N/A (see below)

23. Girls and Boys and Toys - nice file, pretty enjoyable though i disagreed with most of the freeze usage, especially toward the end (and if you can explain how one long up freeze without anything else going on expresses all the crap happening in the music be my guest). its a little bland and no one will play it more than once, but with some touchups i guess this could get in, plus no one except npv steps rap so
Rejected

24. Gourmet Race - extremely offbeat and inaccurate-feeling file; bad combination. disagree with most freezes as well
Rejected

25. Rhondodendron - lol cool song, steps are totally ****ed...theres a lot of technical problems, lacks PR etc. not much to say here but imo a file for this song can get in
Rejected

26. Ballad of Black Mesa v2 - appallingly boring and repetitive song makes very bad chart regardless, and you just didn't do anything well with it x.x
Rejected

27. Down - hahaha this song. file is pretty bad, bland steps (c'mon so much more can be done with this dump), bad PR etc. the song is ridiculous so make a ridiculous file (this does not just mean hard.............)
Rejected

28. For Sean - generic dnb file, nothing of interest happens. applies basic mechanics pretty well...
Rejected

29. Electricity - terrible mechanics, nothing is accurate or fun about this file
Rejected

30. Ossuary - overlong but its a technical knockout and i never lost interest in the steps. i want to go over this in depth with you in terms of the mine usage, so i'm not really gonna get into it here but will just note that i'd like to see fixes made. long left 16th jack is perfectly patterned. 24th jacks at the end are nice but when they end in 124 hands it feels odd and is slightly harder than it needs to be since the 4s in the hands aren't part of the jacks themselves musically. overall very nice.
Accepted

31. A Witch on a Diet - bad song, boring inaccurate steps. blue note syndrome and severely offbeat as well.
Rejected

32. King Dedede Battle - there's only so many things going on here there is no reason to have freezes for every single melody note...try designating them to only a few different sounds + sustained notes. patterns themselves are pretty fun but overall its just overfreezed and bland. your grasp of the mechanics tells me you have potential though so definitely keep stepping
Rejected

33. Sunrag v2 - good file; nice mines and mechanics and stuff. maybe we can talk on aim sometime about utilizing jacks and sometimes freezes in chiptunes to bring out the lead because that is a technique that will help a lot in keeping the important sounds from disappearing into your straight-layering. will accept as is for now, however, good work.
Accepted

34. Sonata - really short kind of pointless file and boring song without replay value. missing notes, don't like the jump layering nor the minifreezes nor the PR
Rejected

35. Theme of Tara - incredibly boring/simplistic file/song. nothing interesting or entertaining could come from this song probably unless it was for pad and even then i'd probably fall asleep : (
Rejected

36. Binary Rendezvous v2 - accepted again..
Accepted

37. Lemonade - wow quite fun actually, this could be a really neat file. my main problem here is with freeze usage, like, most of it. this is something that would have to be discussed in detail, not here. patterns in spots are kind of uncool. m18 jump section (repeats later) lacks trips bigtime when stepping chords, its so empty and bland. mines are placed nicely, but with a quirky kind of song like this the straight-formation quad mine gets boring fast. mix it up a little (see A Lie 48th flourish mines). with improvements this will get in, get on aim sometime noob
Rejected

38. N/A (see below)

39. Chrono Tripper - drastically oversimplified file with bad patterns and little musical relevance. songs pretty cool
Rejected

40. Detroit Marisa City - why does this song or file exist o___O. too long+boring, bad patterns yada yada
Rejected

41. Angel Eyes - well put-together (sick mines in the beginning rofl) but bland and kind of pointless file for quad-and-go players. lacks replay value significantly and it draws on (8th jumps can only get so interesting).
Rejected

42. Brand X - beginnings perfect as are the m37-- hands. m13+ feels like words should be stepped/jumped since it actually feels understepped. m16 with the gallops also feels like theres not enough there given the fast crap happening in the music, and i get that the beginning should be easier than the rest of the file but it really feels understepped. freezes starting at m22 feel like they should be little rolls, freezes don't capture that sound well. 24 trills at the end of the song end on the 16th note but again you include that [123] hand at the end which is way too abrasive given that the 2 jack isn't part of any sound. i know that hand doesn't fit but find a way!! dont hear that up jack in m47.. overall fun interesting hard file pack needs something like this (delete heavy)
Accepted

43. Gravestoned - x-mod tricks don't add much to the musical relevance and often feel just wrong. you really have to work on expressing the tones and pitches of drums in your steps, not just rhythmic accuracy alone because anyone can do that. lackluster file
Rejected

reviving the pack since kommi cancelled his DC project (which would have ruined us); here are my judgings up to now

44. N/A (see below)

45. Brand X (v2) - fun. m16 dumptrill is faster than i thought it would be haha. shifting the 48ths down a 192nd relieves a good bit of tension but its still a little much. don't know about an alternative. m51 dump rolls same thing, i just can't hit them consistently. but its a dump song so some dump parts are fine i suppose. otherwise an effective scoring file.
Accepted

46. Marque El Dos - N/A (see v2)

47. Eulogy for Nick Galvez - i actually like this quite a bit and think it can get accepted with tweaks. m51 i see no reason to step the blue notes, it ruins any sense of whats going on. stick with the lead and layer the bass in as jumps or something. m59 minifreezes should be mixed up in length or something to reflect the music, that's not a repeating sound. m61 i think some creative freezes could be used to make it interesting. dont care for the m61 freezes, don't use conventional freezes for a ****ed up song with a million viable freeze sounds. m164+, you use same length freezes for all the different sounds you're stepping; don't do that. i dont really think they're necessary for those little echoey pops (sry lol) but if you use them imo they should be shorter. pr used when it counts, overall its overrated in a song like this so its fine rofl. sorry for the long review, just want to see this get in
Rejected

48. Starfox Speed Remix - autorejected for terribad sync
Rejected

49. Abstract Art - great file, effective use of hands and it even feels accurate musically (for some reason people dont do this with metal songs often). sync seems spot on most of the time. keep the blast beat hands. end of m111 last [34] jump doesn't make sense. overall the file is too long (songs fault) but nice.
Accepted

50. Marque El Dos - N/A (feat in another pack)

51. Xenobius - random, generic, lots of inconsistencies and errors.
Rejected

52. Dajoolggeh - i think you should be making more 'easy' stuff like this because i enjoy it a lot. effective freeze usage and mostly it flows well. some 32nds (ie m28) are almost inaudible and unnecessary in making the file interesting. it's tricky enough to MA that this will get played without them.
Accepted

53. One More Lovely - quit out; arbitrary, generic steps to a generic song that has been stepped to death already. we have enough 16th stream files.
Rejected

54. 8-Bit Clouds - exercise in simply layering every sound, song is pretty boring and steps aren't very interesting. simartist has potential.
Rejected

55. Chaoz Japan - N/A (feat in another pack)

56. White Tornado - ****in trick trap nice. if you have any more of this stuff i'd love to collab or something :P
anyway, i know color notes aren't your thing, but this file needs them for a few reasons. most obvious is sync, this isn't a clean guitar and a lot of crap just doesn't land on straight 16ths. second is with a sweet messy guitar-oriented song like this, its just way more fun to hit a bunch of rainbow **** than plain old 16ths (this is why stargroups for season's is more fun than dondons). mines could use some work, layering occasionally loses the guitar. some drums its good to step (~m10) because they are the most prominent or interesting thing. m11+ maybe not so much. jack theory can help alleviate this problem a bit. i can touch this up if you're interested in making it a collab or something.
Rejected

57. Girls Boys & Toys (v2) - damn. lots of stuff in here that i hate in principal (layering rap lyrics with other crap such that the main thing you're following blends in with the rest, lack of jacks in tense areas, lack of funky freezes or mines in funky music parts), but its fun as hell. only vital jack theory part is m55 where the lyrics skip, add a [14] jump before the second and third [34] jumps.
Accepted

58. Night and Day - my file
N/A

59. Tarabient - fell asleep playing this x.x. feels like it shouldn't be triplets but w/e. basically a really big 4 jack with some other repetitive thrown around it. song and file never develop into anything memorable or replayable.
Rejected

60. Vanity - beginning is a giant pr error with jumps thrown in wherever they will fit. :arbitrary jumpstreams:. avoiding that gay 16th pattern altogether will make a much less claustrophobic and more fun file (see beginning of kneegrows feldw/e in vgmp3). color solo feels completely ****ed. great mines all around. ending seems off. in stuff like m52+ it really helps to have freezes for all melody notes. also hi-hat layering >: [
Rejected

61. Pwntendo - smells like this was stepped entirely on lowered rate in terms of freeze usage. this song has enough weird crap that freezes could be utilized in a very cool way but here they are just hard-to-follow or unnecessary minifreezes :>. jump placement can use improvement. feels like the wrong rhythms are accented/followed in parts. has potential
Rejected

62. Serbian Ethnic Songs - this seems like it would be an ok simfile idea if the songs were mixed somehow; as it is it's just 3 separate, very short files stuck haphazardly together. none of them has any time to develop. layering seems kind of bad in the first passage, nice job with color note syncing i guess (not gonna check it lol). this first one is the closest to a good file despite developing BNS. later we get bad YNS, massive, near-impossible dumps (including megatrill) to very quiet sounds, etc (heavy handles these a little better, oni/edit just shouldn't exist). final complaint is that the songs start and stop at completely random places, no sense of cadence whatsoever. you get no closure from any of them at all.
Rejected

63. Hyperdrive - quite good for a first spread file attempt; don't get the mines in the beginning or end. some sections need hands where the beats get very loud. stepping those super quiet bubbly sounds in the background isn't a very good idea. patterns in general are kind of random and file lacks originality and replay value overall.
Rejected

64. Paranoia Revenge - file's a bit of a mess; rhythmic errors, missed sounds, arbitrary patterns frequently resulting in big jacks that don't mean anything musically. consistency with jump placement as well.
Rejected

65. My Future Day - where the hell did you find this song haha. really awesome file, tons of replay value and it's both challenging and rhythmically unique (*orgasms*).
Accepted

66. River Flows in You - ehhh not my kind of file at all. disagree with many jump placement and PR choices, missed grace notes in some places but stepped them in others, don't know about sync in some spots. just went on and on for me. i'm gonna let the other judges decide on this since i'm biased i guess against 3+ minutes of mostly 8th notes : (
Pending

67. Visitor - this file is a masterpiece in terms of pattern usage and fun value overall as well as a serious "**** you" to conventional SimFiLe StAnDarDs in favor of a very unique style that challenges you to play the ****ing music instead of checking the layering properties of specific jumps on lowered rates. pushing boundaries with awesome music, sounds like my cup o' tea. i have to ask though why in the hell you wouldn't step till the end of this cut, maybe i'm just not QUITE avant-garde enough to grasp a file that seems to end in the middle of something
Accepted as Fuc

68. Breathing a New Mentality - quit out almost immediately, steps make no sense
Rejected

69. Vanity v2 - wowowow you have no idea how much cleaner and easier to follow this is now. "minor revamps" rofl. nitpicks: m76+ freezes go to the kind of instrument that one might use those kil freezes that don't touch each other (shorten by like a 32nd). just an aesthetic thing in this case. first 212 triplet is a higher pitch than the last (change to 323?). 3 minifreezes before m5 are all the same length and they go to three different sounds lol. jacks in m22+ aren't very relevant and are kind of confusing (brain has to make instant jump from one instrument to another consciously), so i'd disagree with those. m33+ jumptrills seem like they could be handled better in terms of pitch.
Accepted

70. My Future Day v2 - are those minifreezes reeeally necessary (you know what i'm talking about!). *sigh* i still love it tho the end is hard as ****.
Accepted

71. Magun - **** you pt.2, and even louder. did you make this file just to spite npv lmfao. these files will save stepmania !!!
Accepted

72. Quake - not a bad file at all, my main complaints would be freeze usage (a ton of it is confusing and some just baffles me) and sync (file gets mad early and there are some simplified rhythms that would better be expressed with color notes. also 24th+16th stream is fail x.x. really odd stopping point too. this one cuts it close for me.
Rejected

73. Directly Perfectly - great song, great, somewhat minimalistic file. a lot of subtle things are stepped and some as freezes which is occasionally confusing but its never off-putting. lack of hands is a terrific and restrained touch here. i think mines could be utilized very inventively in this song with all those big pauses for you to make your very own StepArt (tm). my concern would be that nobody would play this file more than once, but the song is so damn pretty that it's a nice trip for that one play.
Accepted

npv

1. 3y3s - ferrari

3/5 *REJECTED*

It's pretty good, but there's some things that bother me. The PR in the beginning is slightly off, though it's kinda subjective as to what you want to do with that. With that, too, I feel as if layering it instead of leaving it alone as just the melody may be a bit more effective. The first stream pattern is kinda strange. I don't like what you did with the mines the first time, as I think it'll be more effective if you just had a two arrow pattern thing for that, and I think instead of having the giant slew of mines in the middle would be better stepped out instead. The jumpstream right before the first colored notes feels awkward; you should step the bass instead of the cymbal crashes instead since it's more dominantly heard and felt, even though you ignored the bass in the first stream which is somewhat okay. In the jumpstream after the colored notes, the minifreezes would be better off as jumps, but I'm not sure. It just doesn't seem too right that way. Before the giant mine slew, you have those two jump thingies, but it's probably better as jumpjacks. Later on in the file, where there's just 4ths and 8ths and with cymbal crashes, I think the cymbal crashes should be stepped because it has a pretty large presence there and it feels quite empty just having single arrows sometimes there.

oh forgot to mention the color notes seem offsync too but i didn't really check it much

2. Battaglia Dietro La Cascata - Puppet

4/5 *ACCEPTED*

Good enough, but there's a couple of missed jumps and weirded ~musical accuracy~ but we can always fix that later

3. Coloris - moches

1.5/5 *REJECTED*

Most of the file does not fit the heaviness of the song. There are a couple of pitch relevancy problems, I think (if not, it just felt really awkward). Pretty boring and lackluster, as well, and the almost-streams at the beginning and end were awkward as well and you could've layered stuff in. Some freezes were also ???

4. Romancecar - moches

2/5 *REJECTED*

Boring, repetitive, etc. You could layer better; some of the jumps were when the song was really light, for example. Some freezes were unnecessary, and you could probably change some of them to be something more effective. The 24ths are also questionable to me; you could try something else for that. Lastly, you probably don't need two charts for this, as the edit itself suffices. The mines don't change much and they're fine in the edit chart.

5. Spin - Binary Fission

1/5 *REJECTED*

Bad layering overall, terrible freeze usage (and lack of for certain things), pitch relevancy problems, poor 32nd patterns. Also very repetitive and lackluster; song is not really good for stepping. Some minor technical errors. The huge bpm thing in the beginning is quite unnecessary, though I know what you're trying to do.

6. Renard Megamix - Jenova Sepiroth

2/5 *REJECTED*

Quit out after about 4 minutes- the song is simply too long and "uneventful" (if you will) to keep me interested. Layering could be much better, as certain sounds could make the file much more fun. A lot of the freeze usage isn't too effective; some could be minimized a bit further (try not having jumps with 2 freezes continuously like that, please) and I don't hear some of what it goes to. Some parts feel like they have technical errors, but if they aren't errors, it sure feels kind of awkward. The song is just simply too long and doesn't make a very special file, so I don't see myself accepting a chart for this.

7. Absolute Smakatrosmic - alexdestructions

1/5 *REJECTED*

Bad song choice, pretty generic and boring for a vsnares song Also just bad file overall......I don't know where to start. Layering, PR, technical accuracy, holds...

8. Creep Out - operationstrawbarry
-this shows up as infiltration by paragonx9 ??

0/5 *REJECTED*

Is this the right file you meant to send? Right mp3? Steps are completely irrelevant and do not match the song at all.

9. Romancecar (fix) - moches

2.5/5 *REJECTED*

Yeah, you should have asked about it before you revised it...this song really makes just a boring, generic, and repetitive file. Don't step this song. Keep the beginning consistent; I'd prefer NOT the blankness of the first few measures, and the mines don't make sense there, either. A couple of the problems still from the beginning like freezes and possibly layering better still (but it's better now). Also some problems with melodic representation that I forgot to mention but it's kind of hard to change and improve.

10. Purple - ???

0/5 *REJECTED*

Who submitted this? no cdtitle, also already publicly released ?

11. fffff - Kommisar

3/5 *REJECTED*

uh...................................................................... .. ..... ...
File doesn't really do that much for me, though there's not really that much wrong with it. Some freeze lengths are slightly longer than they should be, the 24th trills late are kinda annoying to me, some of the song could be stepped better (in correlation to musical representation ? ), such as the trill in m38. The song is really annoying but also pretty cool at parts, so I don't really see myself playing this ever again, so yeah.

12. The Pot Song - Bynary Fission

0.5/5 *REJECTED*

Anything from Family Guy (if not most) is terrible to step. It gets boring, repetitive, etc. The file is offsync and offbeat at times, there are terrible patterns, bad freeze usage, etc. Just bad everything overall pretty much. Nice attempt at syncing with the color notes though, despite it sometimes being awkward (having it stepped).

13. Fuutsu No Uta - Kommisar

3.5/5 *REJECTED*

Fun and nice for the most part but the minifreezes........I think it's overdone and it's hard for me to tell what some of them are going to (and assuming what I do think they're going to is right then I don't see why you're using minifreezes for it...). A couple patterns annoy me personally. Some parts you use mines but when the same exact thing repeats you don't use mines again and I think you should use them there again.. > : ( Before the first chorus, I think, there's some ~streamy~ sound I think you should step or at least try to incorporate into the file...I disagree with a couple of hand/jump placements...I didn't factor this into my judgment at all, but I like the full intro used because as it is it's not really developed O_O
Just fix some of this and easily accepted...

14. Creep Out (Dub)

0/5 *REJECTED*

Still the same problem. Try having the same stuff but replacing the sm. file with the right one?

15. 3y3s (Fix) - ferrari

2.5/5 Pending

This is actually worse than the first...you kinda didn't do what I meant ~____~ BUT if you want i can do the fixes on the first file for you and I can send it back to you to see if you approve; tell me if this is okay. If it is, then accepted (first version)

16. Loud Electronic Ferocious - ferrari

2.5/5 *REJECTED*

Musical expression is pretty poor, file gets slightly bland/boring midway (possibly due to repetition?), and the long jacks are really annoying to me. HOWEVER, the last few measures (like 16 or so, I don't know) are really cool.

17. Good Mourning/Black Friday - samurai7694

2/5 *REJECTED*

Simply too long with only a few parts that are fun. Disagree with cymbal crashes being portrayed as minifreeze hands. Sync is clearly off on some spots, but good attempt. A couple of patterns could be better, and PR is incorrect at a few small spots. Layering could be better, as well.

18. Gravestoned - megamon88

2/5 *REJECTED*

Layering and steps could be better, pitch relevancy is off, some random patterns, some technical errors, freeze usage isn't too great, gets boring after a while. The beginning steps are to really quiet sounds so wait for it to get louder, first. Not as bad as it sounds, though.

19. Model MZ3307 - trumaestro

2/5 *REJECTED*

Layering could be better, some patterns could be avoided and such. Some freezes could be utilized in spots, and some could be shorter. The negative BPM thing could be more effective if you went even further with it and what puppet said about it. I couldn't tell what some things were going to, and the jacks were kinda ehh......blah....

20. Binary Rendezvous - jimerax

3.5/5 *REJECTED*

Close to being accepted; it's fun and stuff. However, I don't like the first thing in the file- is it possible to change that? Also, I think it's a better idea to keep it as long holds in that introductory measure and then once it gets to the stream to avoid having those freezes (unless you wish to keep them). Once you get to the main theme? with a few jacks, the layering begins to confuse me. The melody is stepped, but then it is inconsistently stepped when it is with the percussion or something; it's hard for me to tell and explain. I think it's a bit overstepped in the quieter part, and later on at like m25 or so I think the snare should be stepped. The 48ths also don't seem too correct and they're somewhat awkward as well, but I didn't take a close look at them. The 192nd minifreezes confuse me; what are they going to? I'm listening for something, like the bells, but I can't figure it out. Around m60 or so, it feels overstepped again. Just a bunch of small things.

21. Sunrag - moches

3.5/5 *REJECTED*

This file is actually really fun. However, there's a bunch of small things that keep me from accepting it. I don't like the minifreezes in the beginning and wherever they repeat, if they do (I forgot). There's a few missed sounds in the melody mainly. Occasionally, I can't tell what you're layering and what the jumps go to. When you have the little 32nd trills twice that go to the crescendoed second melody, I think rolls or something of that sort would work better (rolls may be a little strange to hit with jumps layered in, so maybe something else or 3-note patterns). I think the ending of the song should be 41 not [24]1.

22. Ballad of Black Mesa - t-rogdor??

0/5 *REJECTED*

haha what this is awful in almost every single possible aspect

23. Girls and Boys and Toys - Brilliant Dynamite Neon

3/5 *REJECTED*

Pretty cool file, but I think you could have layered this better (missed out on a few sounds that I think should be stepped, mainly), and the freeze usage, especially near the end, could use some fixing. Song also starts to grow as a bore..

24. Gourmet Race - Legacy? not specified and there actually is no cd title

2/5 *REJECTED*

Pretty meh file in itself, LOTS of repeated technical errors (mainly swing vs. non-swing). Nearly all of the freeze usage is quite poor. Beginning background layering also could be better....what are you stepping that to -specifically- and if it's not to the bassline, you should step it to that. If it is, then make it more PR. Gap is also off tremendously, by like 100ms or something, but that's easily fixed.

25. Rhododendron - randomdragoon

2/5 *REJECTED*

This could be really cool, but there are some technical errors, missed sounds, poor layering, etc. Some of the stuff you did in this really befuddles me.

26. Ballad of Black Mesa (fix) - Rogdor

0/5 *REJECTED*

lmao

27. Down - alexdestructions

1/5 *REJECTED*

Bad file overall. Uneventful file; not too great of a song to step, either. Technical errors and wrong BPM changes. Jump placement, freeze usage, and pitch relevancy (sometimes) are poor.

28. For Sean - who_cares973 vs. alexdestructions

2/5 *REJECTED*

Pretty boring...nothing too special. Some pitch relevancy mistakes (mainly in the end, which can also be layered better). 16ths are pretty quiet, though there's nothing you can really do about that. [34]21[34]21[34]21 16th pattern is kinda eh...the jumps aren't too anything that's distinctly louder or whatever. I don't like the minifreezes, either.

29. Electricity - retching oesophagus

0/5 *REJECTED*

Bad.........pretty sure this is constant BPM. Hold usage, patterns, technicality, consistency, etc. are all bad.

30. Ossuary - npv

x/5 (My file; auto-accepted)

31. A Witch on a Diet - SithCait22

0.5/5 *REJECTED*

Boring, etc. Adjust gap; it's off by like 80ms or so. BNS personally annoys me. Technicality is off, PR is kinda off, jump usage is meh, there are missed sounds, and layering could be much, much better. Bad song to step.

32. King Dedede Battle - trumaestro

1.5/5 *REJECTED*

Total Ossa syndrome in this. Song is kinda ehhhh and so are the steps. Layering too.

33. Sunrag (fix) - moches

4/5 *ACCEPTED*

Really fun; just a missed bass note near the end of each repeat (or whatever) and the ending jump should be like a 42 16th pattern not a [41] jump though I can fix both problems. Only real issue I have with this is the kind of pointlessness to this song and file, but it's not that bad (did I mention this before?) and it's fun soo.

34. Sonata - Brilliant Dynamite Neon

2/5 *REJECTED*

Song length and song itself. Mini-freezes and some jump usage (or lack of) as well.

35. Theme of Tara - Brilliant Dynamite Neon

1.5/5 *REJECTED*

Too boring. Nothing interesting happens in the file until the 16ths appear, and those aren't too fun, either. I found myself wondering when the file would be over or when something would actually happen quite often. The freeze length is inconsistent and could be better (some of the times you are consistent with it). I disagree with some of the usage, as well. The little 16th jacks that go to the fading bass or whatever near the end are kind of weird.

36. Binary Rendezvous (fix) - jimerax

4/5 *ACCEPTED*

Good enough, but there's still some things I'd like to see fixed or something. The snare hits at like 26-30something or 40ish (i forget) still should be stepped to me, probably as hands. Before that, in the quieter part, it just doesn't really seem too right ~__~ I can go over it with you if you want...

37. Lemonade - Dimentio

3/5 *REJECTED*

File feels pretty awkward for me. Jump placements and etc., mainly. That percussive? sound that's predominant for most of the song isn't stepped (or if it is, it sure doesn't feel like it), and it feels weird without it. There's a couple of missed sounds, and the file did tend to get slightly repetitive/boring after a while for me.

38. Creepout [Dub] - operationstrawbarry

0/5 *REJECTED*

Same problem, but the song title is right now.

39. Chrono Tripper - FoxX

2.5/5 *REJECTED*

what a weird file...The BPM, first of all, should not have been doubled. Some spots need holds. Step the percussion as well, etc. There are some PR and technical issues as well. The first half of the file was really fun, though

40. Detroit Marisa City - FoxX

1.5/5 *REJECTED*

Quit out, got too boring. Technicality, missed sounds, PR, holds, and layering are all problems. Also, do we really need another one of these songs?

41. Angel Eyes v2 - moches

2/5 *REJECTED*

moches please stop stepping this song.... ~___~ Awkward file (somewhat), gets boring, song choice, etc. blahblahblah

42. Brand X - npv

43. Gravestoned - alexdestructions

1/5 *REJECTED*

basically what puppet said

44. Futsuu No Uta (fix) - Kommisar with puppet fix ??

3.9999999999999999999999999/5 *REJECTED*

everything about this file is fine...except........the freezes bother me so much...
Almost all of the freeze lengths annoy me; especially the cymbal crashes or whatever those are...feels a tad too long but its also awkward since the crash actually crescendos O.O! also why do almost all of the minifreezes even exist ..... and I dislike the freezes going to the vocals peece also the freezes during the post-chorus parts to that weird vacuumy notes are also weird in length O.O

45. Brand X (fix) - npv

46. Marque El Dos - moches

N/A (see v2)

47. Eulogy For Nick Galvez (Galvas?) - dood gone krazee

2.5/5 *REJECTED*

Main problem is how repetitive it gets later. First off, gap is off by about 6ms (currently steps are slightly early). PR could be much better; large problem. Freeze usage is poor, mainly with the minifreezes. You're really inconsistent with them and many of them are unnecessary or could be done better. I also don't understand what some of the freezes even go to. Also, I personally believe a freeze should last for the length of the sound. Bunches of missed sounds, as well. Beginning could be much better; technical accuracy is off by a good amount. I'm aware if you step it completely accurate, it will be dumpy, but from what you're stepping, it's still off. Check accuracy on the little 48th/32nd/24th gallops, because some are off. m25-33 are pretty disastrous in terms of accuracy. The waltz section right after that should be actually jump-single-single, not single-jump-jump. In waltzes, it's a 3/4 time signature traditionally with the first beat as the downbeat then the next two beats as the upbeats (which this section follows). I know that the upbeats are quite loud, but if simply jump-single-single doesn't work, find a way to show that the downbeat is more prevalent. There are also cymbal crashes that aren't stepped. m51 to whatever isn't well stepped. For the rest of the file, it's much of similar things. m87 section does not fit with the intensity of the music. It's very bland compared to everything going on in the climax of the song. m107-128 is very ughhhdgsdugs bad accuracy. The reason why this is so long is because this could be very fun despite the repetitiveness of the song and because I want a good file for it

48. Starfox Speed Remix - cedolad

1/5 *REJECTED*

Basically bad, sorry. Layering is bad, accuracy is bad, use freezes. Lots of sounds are held and drawn out. Pitch relevancy is not as bad as it could be, but it could use some work. Gap is off by a ton.

49. Abstract Art - who_cares973

3.5/5 *REJECTED*

Even though it's rejected, it's still a good file, haha. Just some things that need to be fixed and it'll be accepted. Nice sync, overall, but a couple of spots have it off. The first two measures with steps could be better. Those triplet hands should be descending, not ascending. From then on until about m23 or so, it's where most of the sync needs work. Re-check almost everything. Transition after that is also pretty strange and poorly done. Hand-smash around m30 should probably be more like jumps with the 16ths stepped it or whatever they are. Also, a lot of the hands and jumps in the song are overdone...m40-58 or so are perfectly done. The little minifreezes after that are odd and could perhaps be done differently. PR on those are also incorrect. m62- you should probably step that 2nd beat as a quad or something with a freeze. Illustrate accented beats throughout the file. It's a noticeable problem. Starting at about m104, I'm not sure on that whole section. I'm not sure if having all those jumps is a good idea or something. I also have to disagree with the freezes/mini-freezes in that section, as well as in the section around m120 (I don't get the minifreezes). Check the accuracy of the ending, and change the very last few jumps of the song or something to fit the ending hits on the snare or whatever.

50. Marque El Dos - moches

2/5 *REJECTED*

Very, very, confusing file. A lot of the time, mainly in the first half, I don't understand what's going on. Not so sure on some of the 24ths. I disagree with the freezes you have; in those sections, as well, you don't really bring out the melody well. Solo is also kinda awkward. Not sure about a couple of the jacks.

51. Xenobius - xingyguy? (PLEASE SPECIFY IN YOUR SUBMISSIONS WHO YOU ARE)

2.25/5 *REJECTED*

Some inconsistencies throughout the file, gets repetitive after a while, too. Nothing about this file really strikes me as unique or anything. Almost all mini-freezes are unnecessary. Gap is off by about 40ms.

52. Dajoolggeh (Feat. Song Ji Eun) - npv

x/5 (my file; auto-accepted)

53. One More Lovely - shinobi

1/5 *REJECTED*

Quit out...1) OML 2) layering 3) mini-freezes on piano

and other various small things

54. 8-Bit Clouds - Legacy

0.5/5 *REJECTED*

Boring. Quit out. Layering being added on as the textures in the song pile up gets kind of annoying after a while, since nothing too interesting really happens. I don't understand the justification for the mines. Freezes get kinda annoying and I don't understand all of them.

55. Chaoz Japan - who_cares973

0/5 *REJECTED*

puppet said to (in another pack?)

56. White Tornado - moches

2.5/5 *REJECTED*

File feels kinda pointless. Not much happens. Sync is undoubtedly off on some some sections. Layering could be better, along with musical expression.

57. Girls and Boys and Toys (fix) - BDN

3/5 *REJECTED*

Freeze usage mainly. Expressing certain aspects of the song could be better. I don't really enjoy the triples and I also don't understand the 24th jacks at the bpm halving. Should also double back to its original part once the rap resumes.

58. Night and Day - Puppet

3.5/5 *REJECTED*

Freeze usage annoys me, some sync is off, and the ending could be better (layering). PR issues. Pretty fun, though.

59. Terabient#2 - Torrent

1/5 *REJECTED*

Quit out, too boring. I really hate your approach in this file, and it creates extreme repetitiveness. Some PR (in relevance to its spot in the scale of the song's key) is off. Freeze-usage blah.

60. Vanity - moches

1/5 *REJECTED*

for the most part- what the heck is this

61. Pwntendo - shinobi

0/5 *REJECTED*

Huge mess. Freeze usage, technicality, layering, etc. all poor.

62. Serbian Ethnic Songs - ??? PLEASE SPECIFY GEEZ

2/5 *REJECTED*

puppet hit the nail right on the head

edit & oni should not exist. Last song overall is just bad. Freeze usage needs to improve overall.

63. Hyperdr!ve - Cherubi

2.5/5 *REJECTED*

once again..what puppet said. I expected a lot worse. Song gets kind of bland after a while and I don't like some of the freezes. If you're going to use the mines in the beginning and the end, it should follow something.

64. Paranoia Revenge - operationstrawbarry

1.5/5 *REJECTED*

Lots of mistakes throughout. Jump placement. Needs a whole lot of overall improvement.

65. My Future Day - Patashu

3.9999/5 *REJECTED*

Fun, bunch of small things. Pause in the middle is too long; please shorten it if you can. Some freeze usage bothers me but overall fine. Some things aren't stepped that I believe should. Even if it's accepted despite this, please fix these things.

66. River Flows in You - who_cares973

1.5/5 *REJECTED*

Boring as heck. Some sync problems, PR problems, and jump placement/usage.

67. Visitor - ...beatrice...?

3/5 *REJECTED*

strange spot to cut to me..Lots of spots are confusing and the middle feels empty.

68. Breathing in a New Mentality - Fusion4

0/5*REJECTED*

quit out, sorry, bad. Everything basically needs a lot of work.

ferrari

1-12. N/A (see above)

13. futsuu no uta (kommisar) [3/5] *rejected*

well its boring at some parts and very repetitive. mine usage was nice at a couple parts; others were unnecessary. song choice to me is kinda bad, but i hate wap stuff. it used excessive amount of freezes; the first couple times you used a freeze for the percussion was cool for a bit but got annoying after numerous times. pr was noticeable on the vocals and the 16ths, and to me the excessive amount of freezes weren't needed. you could have just used triples or something, i dunno. summary: less freezes, too repetitive, decent song choice. i could see it accepted if it was revamped a lot. rejected until then.

14-19. N/A (see above)

20. binary rendezvous (jx) [4/5] *accepted*

wow this is really cool. song choice was good; very consistent with difficulty. the 48ths were fun, and the jacks actually didn't bother me (i hate jacks :P). 192nd freezes or whatever that was going on around meaasure 44-46 i had no idea what those were going to, otherwise good freeze usage; also good mine usage. pr was also very consistent was well, and very nice use of jumps and triples. i see no problems with this... summary: i like it,

21. sunrag (moches) [2.5/5] *rejected*

song was alright, kinda dull n very short, the pr was off at a couple parts (32nds at beginning weren't trills). freeze & mine usage was alright, could be improved. for example, u coulda did without those mini-freezes for the cymbals in measures 12-16. jump usage was ok; i only really saw you layering those static-like noises (i dont rly know 8bit stuff). summary: nice try, some parts were fun and others were off in pr and technicality. rejected.

22. ballad of black mesa (???) [1/5] *rejected*

this file had terrible freeze usage, repetitive, pr was non-existent. song choice is terrible... this isn't even a song =\. also the jacks are gay and the jump usage was pretty terrible. i actually had to quit out... summary: bad file, rejected.

23. Girls and Boys and Toys (Brilliant Dynamite Neon) [2/5] *rejected*

song itself was kinda bad for stepping, along with it being slightly annoying. the freezes that were used constantly on that air breathing noise thing became repetitive, and the jacks were needless. no pr mostly from what i saw in the file. jumps weren't used very well, some parts could have had more jumps (like in that slow-down freeze section when the bass comes in.) kinda fun. summary: decent, kinda fun, but has too much inconsistenty in technicality and nearly no pr. rejected.

24. Gourmet Race [1/5] *rejected*

gap was off, song was ok, the file is boring. Colored notes all off basically, and they keep changing throughout the file (beginning has 32nds, then they become 16ths at measure 11 ?_?). yeah freeze usage sucked. I didn't even know what some of them went to. pretty bad and most of it made no sense. there was absolutely no pr from what i saw too. there was even jacks that was just ?_?. sorry rejected.

25. Rhododendron [1.5/5] *rejected*

song is alright, gap was slightly off but that could easily be adjusted, the file itself has layering problems for the most part. i can see the pr at some points, but at parts like in measure 10, the layering is strange. freeze usage was kinda bleh, and the colored notes at everything after the bpm changes to 70 are nearly all off. basically the entire gap goes off. rejected sry.

26. Ballad of Black Mesa [1/5] *rejected*

rofl why did i play this its basically the same as before. i didn't see anything different except the beginning for the most part. rejected... pick better songs to step.

27. Down [2/5] *rejected*

ugh i hate songs like this... i listen to a lot of metal and such but this is just garbage. the file itself is pretty repetitive, i had to quit out first time. the freeze usage was pretty bad. the beginning lyrics should have not been stepped at all. the pr was ok for the most part; i didn't see that much that was wrong with that, but the file doesn't really need that (considering song choice). rejected sorry.

28. For Sean [2/5] *rejected*

just like down, i hate songs like this. it isn't music... anyway the file itself had good pr and the sync was nice from what i saw; everything after that is filled with awkward patterns and obviously no pr until more slowdowns. some awkward patterns like in measure 74.. idk but they're awkward to me. the freeze usage was decent enough, but some were unnecessary. the song itself reminds me of something from m1dy at measure 57 and before and after that where it slows down. rejected sorry.

29. Electricity [1/5] *rejected*

this is pretty bad.. the beginning should have been left alone with teh freezes, gap is off by a lot, entire file's sync and bpm changes aren't needed. the notes around measure 8 where its a mixture of 64ths, 32nds, and w/e else is there is totally off and goes to nothing. rejected.

30. Ossuary [3/5] *rejected*

well... the sync was good and the song choice was dullllllllllllllll. the file itself is kinda weird, like some parts could have had 64ths on the drum snares and many parts you ignored sounds. gap was on, and the freeze usage was pretty good. the file itself is pretty boring though; i get bored too easily with it. the patterns and layering was good; they all seemed accurate. good try, but i'm gonna have to reject. this isn't ya best npv :< step bettah songs and try harder >: P

31. Witch on a Diet [1/5] *rejected*

terrible... gap off, song choice is ok, i might step this :>. it had 8th note syndrome, meaning gap was off and the notes in it were all on a 8th note scale. rejected... no pr, no layering, nothing i saw that was even worth playing this again. rejected sowey

32. King Dedede Battle [2/5] *rejected*

um way too many freezes. the entire file just consisted of them... song choice was good for the most part (ssbb : D). no mines present, and there was many sounds you missed that you coulda stepped (theres these background 16ths i heard a bunch of times you could have stepped, but you musta either not heard them or ignored them). color notes were on from what i saw, and same with the gap. rejected sorry... u gotta stop with freezes

33. Sunrag (fix) [4/5] *accepted*

wowwww much better than last. pr was all excellent, the song to me was still ok for stepping, but nice freeze usage and mines here. the layering seemed better too, and you fixed those 32nds.. they're fun to tap out : D. everything about this file from what i saw was good and no errors. i enjoyed this now, and i'm accepting it because i feel every pack needs good ma files like this.

34. sonata [???] - 2.5/5 *rejected*

some of the pr was really questionable; no mines but i wont take down for that. the layering was decent i guess, but i was still confused about a lot of it. no replay value and too short. nice job either way.

35. theme of tara [bdn] - 1.5/5 *rejected*

boring... and bad song choice. the steps themselves lacked pr in the red notes surrounding the long freezes, and it was very repetitive.

36. Binary Redezvous [jx] - 4/5 *accepted*

not gonna really say much, because i accepted it before.

37. Lemonade [dimentio] - 3.5/5 *pending*

ugh too long and repetitive (step-wise). the 12th part to me should have not been stepped at all. anyway, the steps were kinda fun; pr was decent throughout and the layering was just like the game of love, meaning it was ver fun patterns. the mine usage was decent as well, but honestly only reason i won't accept this for now is because of the repetitiveness : ( otherwise its acceptable.

38-40. n/a

41. Angel Eyes [moches] - 3/5 *rejected*

wow moches you shocked me... rofl this is so much better than v1. i really enjoyed this, and once again, i'd accept it for another easy file-type thing. the pr was great, and the layering and mine usage was awesome. you are getting good moches, keep it up, but i'm gonna keep this on pending because there are

some boring parts. felt too old school to me (8th jumps w/ simple blue notes behind it), and lacks replay value. it was fun the first time though; i'll probably play it again. only rejected for its simplicity and difficulty; you are gettin bettter moches

42. brand x [npv] - 4/5 *accepted*

surprisingly, edit was fun and so was heavy. i'm glad someone make a serious chart for this, haha, it's a decent song. fun chart, and pr isn't really seen but that doesn't really matter since its a dnb styled song. nice job...layering was good and not many mines from what i saw.

43. Gravestoned [alexdestructions] - 1.5/5 *rejected*

rofl why did i play this

44. brand x fix [npv] - not gonna play since i already accepted the original, lol, plus npv

45. Marque El Dos [moches] - 3/5 *rejected*

well you had a good song choice here, but the way you stepped it was poor . you could have used jack theory more extensively, and the entire beginning felt dumpy. sorry, but this song can be stepped so much better and you can do a better job .

46. eulogy for nick galvez [2/5] *rejected*

ah crap more DNB OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME music... this isn't even a song x.x. anyway, stupid file with stupid patterns; what i would expect from something as CRAZY DNB as this. no pr, no real sense of layering, etc. only gave it a 2 because its a scoring players paradise.

47. STARFOX SPEEDY MIX what a great song ps cornandbeans. n/a because i played 30 seconds of it and quit out. sorry.

48. abstract art [3.5/5] *pending*

well, the syncing was good for the most part, my main complaint is boredom and weird patterns at some points; mostly fun though. the double 12th jacks were kinda dumb (overall most jacks are dumb btw, using them as jumps makes the file play stupid sometimes). the layering/sync/everything i loved... ps i <3 born of osiris gg. step moar songs like this and i'll love u more.

49. marque el dos v2 [2.5/5] *pending*

tiem to see if u understand teh jak theery, and you do congrats. now the problem is the colored notes in teh solo are kinda wrong and sounds were missed =\. the first set of 24ths (not the trill) in the beginning were off in pr, and the layering in the main chorus could have been done SO much better. the freezes you have are retarded at that part, and there was so much you could have done with it. i'm keeping this on pending because i think you can make it much better. i believe in you!

50. n/a

51. dajoolggeh [3.5/5] *pending*

gap was on, song was meh but the steps have potential for something towards the MA route. i don't think this will get accepted due to having little to no replay value, but everything in it seems right technicality wise. it was kinda fun.

52. 8-bit clouds [1.5/5] *rejected*

no real comments... it was terrible, gap is off, the freezes were terrible, and bad mine usage. the layering was bad, but not terrible.. i mean i can see you have an idea of what it is, but pr wasn't really seen.

53. chaoz japan [4/5] *accepted*

gonna accept because this pack needs more files, and this one is pretty good. theres some parts that are just like z3ratuls, but overall it flows nicely and mine usage was great. the beginning was EXACTLY like zeratuls btw lol nice pr thar ps ver fun fial

54. white tornado [3.5/5] *pending*

alright cool guitar. something not techno gg. anyway, song choice is great, gap was right. the pr was off in a couple sections, some pr in the beginning was weird, and the entire song itself was fun to play. nice colored notez. fix the pr at a couple points and some of the odd layering w/ triples and such and i'll accept.

55. girls boys & toys fix [3.5/5] *pending*

gonna go ahead and not judge this 85% technicality because i honestly agree with you now that this song has no potential, if you want a technical file at least. it's fun for the most part, but the triples are what really destroyed the flow of this file. fix that and i'll accept.

57. Night and Day [4/5] *accepted*

i liked the theoriez in this, and i enjoyed it quite thoroughly. the file may have some oddities along with minor pr problems and layering, but its pretty nice throughout.

58. Tarabient [2/5] *rejected*

no... i hate the song and the author. the file itself was bland and nothing special about it at all. the pr and all that wasn't really seen, and it was decent throughout. rejected sowey.

59. vanity [3/5] *rejected*

ahhh too technical and weird for me x.x. the file had too many oddities and sounds not being stepped for me to really judge the pr and all that. the beginning is like ?_? because i have no idea what anything is going to really. either you're following an unknown sound i don't hear, or your pr is totally off on those 16ths.

60. pwntendo [2/5] *rejected*

this song gave me a huge headache x.x. the file itself had freeze abuse and small amounts of layering. everything else was mostly LUL DNB. sorry rejected.

61. serbian ethnic songs [2/5] *rejected*

ok,is this a serious file. i dont like it at all, and the song was weird and too bland.

62. hyperdrive [2/5] *rejected*

wat, decent file if its your first. no apparent layering, the freezes were dumb and weren't necessary. you weren't stepping the voice so why include freezes attempting to go to it? no pr, and bad patterns for the most part.

63. paranoia revenge [1/5] *rejected*

wow... um this song was decent. this entire file was awful, i found nothing appealing about it. i'm sorry :\

64. my future day [3.5/5] *pending*

well, it would need a cut or something for that boring beginning. otherwise, it was fun. the song was stepped well, the only apparent layering was that main repeating melody. i'd accept if it was cut a little or the steps in teh beginning were re-vamped to be more appealing.

65. river flows in you [3/5] *rejected*

really nice song. the file itself needs a lot of work. sounds were missed or ignored, layering at some points was weird, along with the pr. too long of a song as well, needs a cut or something.

66?(idk the #). Visitor [3.5/5] *pending*

nice file overall, im not sure whether to accept this or not at the moment. layering and all seems correct, along w/ pr and all that jizz, but the file itself feels lacking.

Last edited by omgitznpv; 07-2-2009 at 12:27 PM..
omgitznpv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:26 AM   #6
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

yes it has to have a singles chart..
edit: if you actually want to be sure lol, though the pack will probably end up with 0 files then =/
Old 05-10-2009, 11:27 AM   #7
dean_machine
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

doesn't the second pack need to be updated?
Old 05-10-2009, 12:44 PM   #8
omgitznpv
cohoooooon

the second pack is done o_o
Old 05-10-2009, 01:01 PM   #9
iCeCuBEz v2
XFD
FFR Veteran

lol 3y3s

Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.
iCeCuBEz v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:30 PM   #10
xferrarix
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xferrarix

3y3s is a gud fial
xferrarix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:02 PM   #11
alexdestructions
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to alexdestructions Send a message via MSN to alexdestructions

sent a file (this one doesn't suck like the rest of my other files)
playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xferrarix View Post
actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!
alexdestructions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:55 PM   #12
operationstrawbarry
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to operationstrawbarry Send a message via MSN to operationstrawbarry

Will definatly send to this.
operationstrawbarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:40 PM   #13
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

cool i feel like stepping again
Old 05-10-2009, 05:49 PM   #14
JenovaSephiroth
pink dragon irl

Lemme look through my bag of unreleased files, I'ma polish one up and send it in :V
JenovaSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #15
Glitz
FFR Player

last time I sent something in to an ffrcp some retarded furry took my name off the file
Glitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:10 PM   #16
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

ur files aren't welcome here
Old 05-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #17
randomdragoon
FFR Player

you guys should just make it 26 files, so you can go a. to z.

or are you not doing that again. I liked the difficulty sort
Old 05-10-2009, 06:29 PM   #18
xferrarix
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xferrarix

Quote:
Originally Posted by woah
It's pretty good, but there's some things that bother me. The PR in the beginning is slightly off, though it's kinda subjective as to what you want to do with that. With that, too, I feel as if layering it instead of leaving it alone as just the melody may be a bit more effective. The first stream pattern is kinda strange. I don't like what you did with the mines the first time, as I think it'll be more effective if you just had a two arrow pattern thing for that, and I think instead of having the giant slew of mines in the middle would be better stepped out instead. The jumpstream right before the first colored notes feels awkward; you should step the bass instead of the cymbal crashes instead since it's more dominantly heard and felt, even though you ignored the bass in the first stream which is somewhat okay. In the jumpstream after the colored notes, the minifreezes would be better off as jumps, but I'm not sure. It just doesn't seem too right that way. Before the giant mine slew, you have those two jump thingies, but it's probably better as jumpjacks. Later on in the file, where there's just 4ths and 8ths and with cymbal crashes, I think the cymbal crashes should be stepped because it has a pretty large presence there and it feels quite empty just having single arrows sometimes there.

oh forgot to mention the color notes seem offsync too but i didn't really check it much
rofl @ this critique.

um i guess i'll try to fix it?

edit: so fix:

1. sync on scratches (yeah i kinda bs'd some of it but i'll fix it anyway)
2. cymbal crashes at that part with them
3. mess with 8th note stuff in main chorus
4. change up that part with the mines right after the first stream w/o jumps
5. add jumps and crap

that it?

Last edited by xferrarix; 05-10-2009 at 06:32 PM..
xferrarix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:37 PM   #19
JenovaSephiroth
pink dragon irl

submission sent have fun
JenovaSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:55 PM   #20
omgitznpv
cohoooooon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xferrarix View Post
rofl @ this critique.

um i guess i'll try to fix it?

edit: so fix:

1. sync on scratches (yeah i kinda bs'd some of it but i'll fix it anyway)
2. cymbal crashes at that part with them
3. mess with 8th note stuff in main chorus
4. change up that part with the mines right after the first stream w/o jumps
5. add jumps and crap

that it?
pretty much i think and also the awkwardness of the jstream right before the first color notes or something i don't remember

you have everything right in front of you

also with the a to z thing...i really didn't like the difficulty sorting and that so it bugged me personally..