Old 04-15-2016, 04:50 PM   #2321
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
I get that my jrodd impression is very different from how I've been playing this game and that I haven't had a wolf game for you to reference on FFR in a very, very long time but I'm very surprised you're this sure of yourself on me. I suppose I am more grateful than not, but I guess I'm confused about why you're so sure on me.
i mean, should i trust one of the other non-clears more? i don't see any good reason to do that
however i am glad that you brought up the villains game because i had tried to post about that last night but it got lost during the downtime:
as i read that game, i realized that it is almost completely irrelevant to this one
during that game you let yourself get steamrolled for no particularly good reason, and your focus on sounding like other players meant that your attitude got kinda lost in the mix
the only thing i could try to apply to this game was you getting into an argument with your partner the REAL j-rodd (scar) the second you entered the thread, which tells me that yes, you will call out bad play regardless of whether the player in question is on your team or not
however, that back-and-forth was fairly trivial in nature, so i don't know if i could really use it to further a read on you in this game since most of the people you've had "trivial" arguments with are dead monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
I don't like how dummy is entirely left out of these pairings.
Are you that confident in your read on him?
it's a 50-50 split between reading his posts and poe
i don't think it's something i have to address again unless i'm stuck in F3 with him
even if undyne flips green and we have lylo at F5, i have no qualms about lynching you because i can never see mad plane being the last 2 humans here (and if they are, well, i certainly congratulate them on the ludicrous amount of work they put into their interaction today)
Old 04-15-2016, 05:57 PM   #2322
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

TWG Lesser Dog is taking over for me tonight, I wont be here at EOD. Thanks.

Old 04-15-2016, 06:17 PM   #2323
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Undyne View Post
I came in last night to scumhunt and got hit by the fucking "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

But don't worry, I'm about to deliver.
Inb4 a last minute post that causes a wagon swap onto someone who has no time to do anything a out it.
Old 04-15-2016, 06:18 PM   #2324
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

About*
Old 04-15-2016, 06:19 PM   #2325
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
Inb4 a last minute post that causes a wagon swap onto someone who has no time to do anything a out it.
Implying that either of my last-minute votes did that.

But no, just writing. Will release my game-winning novel soon.
Old 04-15-2016, 06:28 PM   #2326
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Honestly despite my back and forths with Dummy, I stand by my earlier statement that I won't be supporting a lynch there and that there are better targets today.

Personally I feel bad pursuing a lynch on Plane after she essentially white knight crusaded for me and how she thinks I'm towny when it was probably a less popular opinion to be held. I think a human here would pile on the easy lynch and not make waves.

Really unsure of Papyrys, as of late when they post I generally like it, Dummy aside, they've expressed concerns and skepticism on everyone in the lynch pool. But there's also that kinda cruise control vibe I'm getting from him at times..like he's a stealth fighter jet or something, here but definitely under the radar to a certain extent.

I have no opinion of Undyne. They've promised to put in work this phase but have yet to deliver on said promise. However she did just hint at an incoming post so I guess I'll wait to see. If it's posted less than 30 mins before eod I'll probably disregard it entirely tbh.
Old 04-15-2016, 06:34 PM   #2327
TWG Lesser Dog
FFR Player

bark?

Votes from post 1815 to post 2328
Night in 2:58:33

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 2 -- TWG Undyne -- TWG Mad Dummy (31), TWG Papyrus (12)
  • 5 -- not voting -- TWG Alphys (22), TWG Napstablook (13), TWG Temmie (1), TWG Tsunderplane (29), TWG Undyne (4)

Last edited by TWG Lesser Dog; 04-15-2016 at 07:01 PM..
Old 04-15-2016, 06:47 PM   #2328
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Alphys View Post
As a whole though... unvote
i have go to work, ill be back like 7pm server maybe?
alphys unvoted, big guy
Old 04-15-2016, 07:04 PM   #2329
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Sans View Post
at this point, i'm more at less getting last minute reactions before my flip since all my opinions are just gonna get ignored anyways until after the flip. monsters should have an easy time figuring out the rest of the humans, since alphs is one of them as well as napsta.
What I take from this is while the posts he was making the phase he died were absolutely about getting the wrong opinions in everyone's head, even his reads list was made very conscious that it would come under scrutiny very soon.

These are the reads he made about the potential red pool, in ascending order of how hard he's bussing if they are red:

Quote:
Mad Dummy - person doesn't like me. i get it, i'm not doing what he thinks i should be doing. figures im cornered... i think it was him that started saying that. the only corner i'm stuck in though is being on the top left of my post. it's very cramped there, but whats a skeleton gonna do about it? as for what i think? meh, he's still the one instigating folks and thats all the reason to not really look at the dummy. he's probably a monster like me
"I'm not doing what he thinks I should be doing" is definitely a thing that would make sense if Dummy is their partner, because it's possible Dummy is not satisfied with the way Sans is dealing with pressure/not making reads up until this post.

Quote:
Papyrus - not much content and has been very blunt on what he thinks. as my own bro, surprised at his lack of energy. oh well, guess that's what happens when you run around the underground for 9000 laps. he's a big null and i do like mettaton's input on him. other than that, its eeeeeh... he's just there, but more so than our resident dog.
Probably the lowest content read out of anything here. Kind of confusing, as well - he says that he likes Mettaton's input on him, but that's SUPER weird. Because this is the only post I can find about Papyrus from Mettaton:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mettaton View Post
I like papyrus (lol) and alphys so far
So he likes that Mettaton likes Papyrus, yet his read is "a big null"? None of those events seem to follow one another...

Quote:
Tsunderplane - eeh... i kind of feel you've been falling off my monster pole. you seem to be... just following what's on the plate at the moment and going with it. you're expanding, but i think you're latching at the same time. or it could just be due to you having you read me as monster to human in less than a day by a paranoid dummy. i'm watching you plane-a-nator.
Quote:
Napstablook - the very instant this phase started our friendly ghost made a post that caught my attention tenfold. let me quote it for everyone.

and then

first of all, why you even questioning if this was an attempt at a blue kill? that in itself should be one of those questions you should refrain from. could cause some discomfort to some players who may or may not be good at keeping their feelings in check.

and then there's the bedsheet going and voting me after someone called me out of my end of phase vote. its just... i don't get it. did you hope that perhaps you'd get traction off of me with this? well, it worked, but nah, it's probably gonna fail now once i do this.

you watching?

you see that post? because wow, what swayed you to go after undyne suddenly? what even is happening there? i'm with the dummy with this, what in the world is going through your head to vote her? because as far as i can tell, you've posted nothing providing as such.

...heh, hyprocritical of me considering i've been lazy on purpose (and character, shh), but still...

...we have a post like this when so sorry gets called out when your previous post. what the fuck...
So here Sans absolutely lays into Napsta. I actually think these points are the most valid out of any out of this entire reads post - he switches off of a human wagon and onto me, a sort of half-wagon that never took off, without any reasoning. The first phase his vote was on town, but I can see this potentially being a bus, given D1 votes were all off the mark and top two wagons D2 were scum.

Napsta quotes Sans's "nice case" post and this is his response:

Quote:
thanks, i dusted it off myself

or was it paps?

i forget
Sans was actually namedropping Pap even when it wasn't obvious he was going to die, not just in his deathpost. Sick trickery, dude.

I was hoping I'd have some conclusions after writing this many words, but I don't. More words to come.
Old 04-15-2016, 07:10 PM   #2330
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
yes, but I can tell where its going. Its a second sense I feel like I have.
I want to hear more about what was going through your head when you made this post, Dummy.
Old 04-15-2016, 07:15 PM   #2331
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
Honestly despite my back and forths with Dummy, I stand by my earlier statement that I won't be supporting a lynch there and that there are better targets today.

Personally I feel bad pursuing a lynch on Plane after she essentially white knight crusaded for me and how she thinks I'm towny when it was probably a less popular opinion to be held. I think a human here would pile on the easy lynch and not make waves.

Really unsure of Papyrys, as of late when they post I generally like it, Dummy aside, they've expressed concerns and skepticism on everyone in the lynch pool. But there's also that kinda cruise control vibe I'm getting from him at times..like he's a stealth fighter jet or something, here but definitely under the radar to a certain extent.

I have no opinion of Undyne. They've promised to put in work this phase but have yet to deliver on said promise. However she did just hint at an incoming post so I guess I'll wait to see. If it's posted less than 30 mins before eod I'll probably disregard it entirely tbh.
This post gives me the exact same ugly feeling as the one I quoted from you last. Only now there's two greenreads and two nulls instead of 3/1.

I understand that this game is difficult, but you're essentially saying "I don't want to lynch these two players" and "I don't know if I want to lynch these two players" which strikes me as OVERLY DIPLOMATIC and NOT INTERESTED IN ACTUALLY FINDING REDS.
Old 04-15-2016, 07:16 PM   #2332
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

It should follow that the two people you're not greenreading are red, but you didn't make that reasoning.
Old 04-15-2016, 07:17 PM   #2333
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

And either one of those people you're greenreading is a red, or you are.
Old 04-15-2016, 07:17 PM   #2334
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
I want to hear more about what was going through your head when you made this post, Dummy.
I felt like I was going to die. I still am worried that I might. Idk what Alphys is going to do when she comes in here.
Old 04-15-2016, 07:41 PM   #2335
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
I felt like I was going to die. I still am worried that I might. Idk what Alphys is going to do when she comes in here.
I'm going to think about a planedyne pairing
Old 04-15-2016, 07:42 PM   #2336
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

I don't like how we have two soft-claims on the table.

One of those soft-claimers is lying.
Old 04-15-2016, 07:43 PM   #2337
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

I'm not changing my opinion that Undyne is included in the plane/napsta situation.
Old 04-15-2016, 07:43 PM   #2338
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
I don't like how we have two soft-claims on the table.

One of those soft-claimers is lying.
wat, i guess i should read before i post
Old 04-15-2016, 07:46 PM   #2339
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
wat, i guess i should read before i post
no one claimed anything
Old 04-15-2016, 07:46 PM   #2340
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
I'm not changing my opinion that Undyne is included in the plane/napsta situation.
I guess we won't know until postgame
Closed Thread